Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 09-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #331
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Who is going to be out of the game?

What will happen next?

Find out now in ………………

PART 166a (251a) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

There was going to be another player out of the game. This player was Dani who had finished the round in 9th position; she was already butt naked as well as being out of chips. Requiring a chip meant she was out of the game and would be receiving a dare for her punishment.

The overall results for round 46 were:

Laura - FOUR OF A KIND (S - 2) (D - 2) (C - 2) (C - 2) (C - 7)
Adam - FULL HOUSE (D - 6) (C - 6) (S - 6) (D - 7) (C - 7)

Lucy - THREE OF A KIND (D - 9) (C - 9) (S - 9) (D - 3) (D - 2)
Amber - THREE OF A KIND (C - 8) (D - 8) (S - 8) (S - 3) (S - 2)

David - 2 PAIRS (S - ACE) (H - ACE) (H - QUEEN) (C - QUEEN) (H - 9)
John - 2 PAIRS (D - KING) (C - KING) (C - QUEEN) (D - QUEEN) (C - 6)

Mark - PAIR (S - ACE) (D - ACE) (C - JACK) (C - 10) (D - 5)
Brian PAIR (C - 4) (S - 4) (S - JACK) (D - 10) (C - 5)

Dani - HIGH CARD (H - ACE) (H - KING) (H - JACK) (H - 10) (D - 8)
Sarah - HIGH CARD (D - JACK) (D - 10) (C - 8) (C - 6) (H - 4)

The winner was a relieved Laura for the second round in a row she sat pleased at the way the round had panned out. Sitting naked on the red carpet as she had been since round 43 she thought of what she could dare Dani for being out of the game.

I know, she said to herself thinking back to the previous week’s game.

“Hang on a minute” suddenly cried John. Laura stopped as stiff as a brush as she was just about to reveal Dani’s dare.

“What’s the matter” asked Dani surprised, hoping that she had not actually finished in 9th place and there had been a mistake in the working out.

“I believe from my records Lucy should have done a dare in the last round.”

“Oh” several players cried, surprised and wondering why no-one had noticed. The only thing they could think of was the long descriptive truths that Amber had answered. Were their minds really that distracted?

Lucy sat there looking at the floor, feeling guilty. “Where you aware of this” asked John, looking at Lucy and seeing her looking sad and sorry.

“I was aware at the start and I had forgotten” apologised the guilty Lucy. Hearing this the players realised that Lucy was part to blame, however it was also their duty to spot the facts.

“I propose that Lucy has a dare now, and also a simple truth, but this must be a simple one” proposed John.

Everyone agree and Lucy sat wondering what her dare would be. Laura had won both the current round and the previous round so it was her duty to set the dare. “Lucy I dare you to lick, suck and drink all of this drink” she said happily waving the half empty glass of cherryade in the air.

Lucy looked at Laura surprised, was her dare really going to be that simple. Lucy went to take the glass off Laura when suddenly it fell. Lucy tried to catch the glass not wanting anymore of it to spill on the floor or any more damage to be done than what had already been caused from her spillage a while ago.

Unfortunately for Lucy the glass landed in almost the same identical place the previous had spilt. The sticky cherryade pop spilt all over Mark and his throbbing cock. God do I really have to lick and suck it all up of that monster, thought Lucy knowing that she didn’t really have a choice.

Bending over she took the monster into her mouth, hoping to get it over with before any more damage was caused. The cock actually tasted far better than anything Lucy could have imagined, or was this because of the sticky juices that were all over it.

Lucy kept licking as fast as she could, realising the effect on Marks monster was similar, it was growing to near bursting point. Luckily Lucy had almost completed her dare and was left with licking Mark’s balls finishing off all the tasty liquid.

Mark’s back arched and he was sure if Lucy had kept up the sucking for another 30 seconds she would have something else to clean up, however luckily or unluckily depends on who’s view you look from, Lucy stopped and finished her dare.

“Right then, do you have a truth question for Lucy” cried John, before ordering it to be a simple one.

“Lucy I would like to know ……………….”

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

What will the truth question be?

What will the effect of the round be?

What will Dani’s task be?

Will Dani continue playing?

Find out by reading more Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 09-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #332
Rachie

What is Lucy’s quick/easy question going to be?
What will Dani be dared?

Find out now in …………

PART 166b (251b) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Lucy I would like to know how far are you willing to go with Ben if he made the move” asked Laura smiling as she made some plans for future weeks depending on the answer Lucy gave.

“Well, that is a tough one” started Lucy, “I guess it would depend how things took off, I’m most certainly open for oral, both giving and receiving” she blushed as she realised she had just done some giving to Mark and not too long ago either. I don’t think I would have sex on the first date, but most certainly consider it after that.

Lucy had revealed a lot to the room and she was feeling a little guilty for missing out on her dare the previous round.

There was an awful long pause before finally Laura turned to Dani and continued thinking about what she was going to say earlier. Her mind wandered to the previous week’s game.

Now what had been Dani’s dislikes; ah ha an idea came flooding to her from the stars above as she remembered that Dani had stated that anal and therefore anal toys was one thing she would not like to try.

Now as this was a major dare for being out of the game Laura believed the punishment / dare she had in mind would be justice to fit all of Dani's crimes.

Umm after all how can Dani call it a dislike unless she has tried it, thought Laura. Until she had tried it the previous week when she was being blackmailed would have called it a dislike as well.

"Ok" started Laura before continuing "Dani your dare for finishing 9th and therefore being out if the game is …" she then took a big breath to add suspense.

"First I would like you to get that sexy ass of yours over here" Laura said beckoning Dani over with her index finger.

Dani nervously got to her feet, with cheers and whistles from the players looking at her drop dead gorgeous nude body, she shyly walked over to Laura as she'd been instructed with her ass wobbling behind her.

Reaching her destination Dani plonked her bouncy ass on the floor and looked up into Laura's hands pleasingly. Still not aware of Laura's plans Dani was uncertain if she should say anything or sit awaiting for her next commands.

"Sarah pass me my bag" ordered Laura patiently waiting for her command to be followed. As quick as a flash Sarah jumped up with her toys bouncing freely and grabbed the bag. "Wow what's in here" she asked almost falling over as she felt the weight of the bag.

Laura just smiled as she took hold of the bag and started to rummage inside. "Got it" she eventually cried as she took hold of what she had been looking for.

"What have you got" asked several players surprised.

At first there was no reply from Laura who sat grinning knowing she was playing havoc with Dani's mind. After a further few seconds Laura pulled her hand out of the bag grasping some sort of anal toy.

"O.M.G that's not what I think it is" asked Dani looking worriedly at Laura who sat smiling expecting the reaction that she had got.

"Oh what do you think it is, and where do you think it is going" asked Laura trying to sound sexy and put Dani under a little more strain and pressure than what she was already feeling.

Everyone looked at the blue butt plug that was about 3.5 inches long and around an inch in diameter. The corkscrew styling made a fantastic finish.

"Have you used that fucking thing" asked Sarah more out of curiosity than surprise as she would never have guessed that Laura was the adventurous type.

Laura pretended she didn't hear her sister and instead still starring at Dani she ordered "Please will you ......

TO BE CONTINUED ........

So what is the dare going to be?
What will happen next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 09-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #333
Rachie

What did Laura ask?

Find out now in ….

PART 167 (252) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Laura pretended she didn't hear her sister and instead still stirring at Dani she ordered "Please will you stand up, i want to see how cute your little bum is" she chuckled out loud.

Dani didn't have much choice other than to comply. Reluctantly she Rose to her feet and stood with her perfectly formed round globes (arse) facing Laura who was still stood holding the blue toy tight in her hand.

"Do it, Give it to her" a few voices were heard.

Laura's next order was for Dani to bend over which she ordered in such a way Dani felt like a worthless slut. Bending over double Dani's perky ass was shoved in the air and was begging for punishment.

"Wow, can I give it a slap" asked Brian, who seemed mesmerised by the sight of Dani's two gaping holes that were plain for anyone to see.

Laura didn't say anything, and instead positioned the butt plug at the entrance to Dani's anus. "Are you ready for a bit of pleasure" asked Laura teasing Dani a little more.

Dani didn't know what to say and as she felt something touch her pale ass she shuddered and closed her eyes tightly trying to forget about everything that was happening.

"I bet you are going to enjoy this small plug going inside your virgin ass" giggled Laura some more, as the tension mounted waiting for whatever would happen next.

Laura still hadn't inserted the plug when she asked for her bag to be passed over. Wondering what Laura might have planned, Sarah fetched her sister’s bag as fast as she could hoping she wouldn't miss the first insertion.

It didn't take long for Sarah to get there as it was on the top of the pile where Laura had thrown it moments earlier. What did she want her bag for, Sarah wondered? The only thing she could think of was double penetration if she had another toy in the bag. However surely Laura could not be this mean, could she?

The tension mounted as Laura took hold of her bag in one hand and kept teasing Dani with the plug by stroking it up and down her splendid crack.

"Ah got it" said Laura as her fishing finished and she took hold of what she was searching for. Out of her bag she pulled out her phone. Dani was still turned away from the group and new nothing about what Laura had got or was planning on doing.

Switched it to video mode she handed her phone to Sarah who realised exactly what Laura was planning.

With Dani unaware that her first time was going to be recorded Laura smiled and teased Dani with the plug some more. Everyone could tell that the tease was driving Dani insane as her juicy cunt became wetter and wetter.

"Wow you are liking this aren't you" teased Amber who was more playing for the camera and hoping for an audio response from Dani of some kind.

As the only player to be sitting in front of Dani, John smiled as Dani's facial expression painted a thousand pictures. She looked lost, surprised nervous anxious all at the same time.

With the video now rolling it was soon time for a bit more action. Dani gritted her teeth in anticipation as Laura screamed 1, 2 3.

Just as Laura shouted 3, Dani began to scream anticipating the pain that was going to be caused.

However there was no pain and Laura shouted .......

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What did Laura shout?

What happened next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

BED HABITS

Old 09-12-2011, 03:24 PM   #334
Rachie

What is Dani’s dare going to be?

Find out now in ……..

PART 168 (253) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

However there was no pain and Laura shouted "4, 5" The tension mounted how long was Laura going to count for, what was the reason for this thought Dani.

"6, 7 8, 9, 10, 11.... Laura kept counting in a steady way making sure each number could clearly be heard.

Adam decided as Laura was counting he had time to tell a quick joke
What four animals does a woman like to have in her house? A tiger in bed, a mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage and a jackass to pay for it all.

Over time Dani like everyone else started thinking about the joke that Adam was telling and therefore paid less attention to Laura who took the opportunity and shoved the little blue plug hard into Dani's waiting ass.

"Fuck meeee" screamed Dani as the plug went deeper into her virgin ass. The plug wasn't big, but if sure felt like it for Dani who would have never imagined herself doing this, let alone in front of her friends.

Mark stood up with his cock hanging free and happily said "I would be honoured, I haven't done that for a while"

The group stirred at him with Amber asking her brother "do you mean it has been a while since you fucked or that it's been a while since you fucked a girl while there was something up her butt. Several players laughed at this and Mark scowled at the room wishing he hadn't said anything in the first place.

Meanwhile Dani was stuffed with the anal plug that Laura had left deep inside her dark tunnel letting Dani get accustomed to the colourful object.

Just as The sensation began to die Laura decided to have a little more fun knowing everything was being caught on film and wanting Dani to remember the first experience

There was a sudden squeal of pleasure as Laura gave Dani's arse cheeks a hard slap causing the globes to wobble and the sensation to tingle inside her caused by the motion of the anal plug.

"You liked that didn't you, you little slut" said Laura strictly hoping to spark a response from Dani.

The response she got couldn’t have been better "Your making me so fucking horny, you can shove that inside me anytime you fucking like"

Laura smiled knowing it was all on video for later evidence. "Do you mean that and what about my other toys" sniggered Laura as later events and plans spun around her head.

"Yea I'm serious, your such a tease and anything you have my body can sure take it, just put it in me" answered Dani feeling very naughty and not realising what she was saying or that there was a camera video recording everything that was being said and done.

Unaware to Dani, Laura smiled as she again gave the cuddled cheeks a playful slap causing a similar effect to before. Taking hold of a pen and paper she quickly scrubbed a note to the other players instructing them not to tell Laura that she was recorded and if they were good and did this they may be in store for a further treat if everything went as planned. The note was very scribbly as Laura was multitasking and not wanting the video to deteriorate.

Everyone was anxious to know what else Laura could have planned and they all nodded their heads in agreement.

Laura then gave her dare to Dani "Your dare is to let whoever I decide put that plug inside you whenever I tell you/them for the next week. You must then leave it there until I give you instructions otherwise"

"For a week" stuttered Dani wondering how much time it was going to be inside her, was her views about disliking anything in that mucky hole about to change.

"Now then I think it's time ..........

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What is it time for?

What will happen next?

Find out by reading more Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

BED HABITS

Old 09-14-2011, 02:30 AM   #335
Rachie

How much more fun, will Dani have?

Find out now in …………..

PART 169 (254) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

"Now then I think it's time that Adam had a little fun and took that plug out of your tight ass" smiled Laura hoping that Dani would understand how much fun the next week was going to be for her.

"Ok" answered Dani happily, expecting this would be the last she would feel of the plug, for that night anyway.

Adam jumped for joy as he heard his name, followed by the task he had been offered. This excitement went from strength to strength when he heard Laura's following words "Do it was fast or as slow as you like" she silently chuckling to herself as she made the next steps of her plan. Wow Dani is going to love watching this video.

Taking hold of the 3 1/2 inch sex toy Adam started to tease it out of Dani's tight ass. Slowly more and more of the plug could be seen as Dani's ass gave way. The extreme pleasure Dani was receiving was better than she could ever have expected. She felt shameful that she was giving in, and she always believed that her arse was good for one thing and that nothing would ever be allowed access. This is naughty, this is naughty she kept saying to herself still hoping that it would never happen again, but at the same time realising what she had told Laura in the spit of the moment when the pleasure was too high to control. They will have forgotten about it in a round or two's time she thought, not realising that her whole actions were being recorded.

Dani screamed with pleasure as the toy was finally removed, she was shocked however with hearing the words that followed. "Amber would you like to shove that plug back into its rightful place" Laura giggled trying to imagine how Dani was feeling.

Amber was delighted with the words and the opportunity to get close to Dani's two holes. Taking the blue plug off Adam, Amber debated if she should tease Dani anymore and if yes how.

Dani stood there with her bum stuck up in the air waiting for the assault of her arse to continue. She wasn't prepared for what happened next. Amber thrust the anal plug as hard and fast into Dani's ass as she possibly could.

The noise from Dani was so loud it probably saved the planet by scaring any aliens living on distant planets. "ARGGG FUCK MEEEE BACKWARDSS" Dani screamed at the top of her voice.

Several players roared with laughter knowing that Dani was having the ride of her life as well as the fact that everything was recorded for the players to relive over and over again.

"Did that feel as good as the first" asked Amber trying to make Dani feel as slutty as she could.

There was no reply from Dani who just sat panting from the immense pleasure / pain she had felt.

"I think it's time the game continued" muttered Laura knowing the plug was still deep in place.

"What, this thing of your is still inside me" shouted Dani stating the obvious. She wasn't expecting to be playing any more of the game with it there as her concentration levels would surely reduce dramatically.

Turning her video off and saving it Laura asked "Now then Dani would you like to stay and finish the game or are you going to walk home a little revealing" she asked already anticipating the answer.

"I am going to continue playing the game and wait for Sarah to be stripped, I will then have a little fun of my own" answered Dani not thinking what it would be like if she wasn't stripped and what it may be like to have 2 toys or other items inside her.

Laura turned to her sister and asked .......

TO BE CONTINUED ...........

What did Laura ask?
Time for the next round, what will it reveal?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answer

BED HABITS

Old 09-16-2011, 11:57 AM   #336
Rachie

Is it time for the next round?
What will be the consequences?

Find out now in ……

PART 170 (255) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Laura turned to her sister and asked, "Sarah you are lucky enough not to face a truth or a dare however I still require a few of your chips" holding her hand out to take the chips that were on the floor besides Sarah who was one of those lucky players to still be sat in their underwear, Laura gave a wide smile.

Sarah handed over her last 2 chips. She was sat feeling a little nervous as she now was once again on the brink of having her sexy thong removed from her.

With Adam, Mark, Dani and Lucy being out of the game, it was only a matter of time before the 5th and final victim was discovered and the Game would come to an end. Would it be this round or the one after, Sarah thought hoping she would win a few rounds and the fun would continue.

"Is everyone ready for the next round" asked John wondering what would happen next. There were few objections and Laura dealt the cards to the nervous people.

As the rounds become more and more critical the tension mounts. Should they play safe or was it possible they could have a winning hand in which case should they discard cards and try for this.

This provided everything for a very interesting round and the overall results for round 47 showed.

John = Straight Flush (D - 9) (D - 8) (D - 7) (D - 6) (D - 5)
David = Full House (C - 3) (H - 3) (S - 3) (S - 4) (D - 4)

Adam = STRAIGHT (S - 10) (S - 9) (C - 8) (H - 7) (H - 6)
Mark = THREE OF A KIND (H - 6) (S - 6) (D - 6) (D - KING) (S - 3)

Brian = 2 PAIRS(C - ACE) (S - ACE) (D - 9) (C - 9) (S - KING)
Sarah = 2 PAIRS (H - ACE) (D - ACE) (S - 9) (H - 9) (H - JACK)

Lucy = PAIR (H - KING) (C - KING) (D - 10) (S - 5) (H - 2)
Laura = PAIR (S - QUEEN) (C - QUEEN) (S - 8) (S - 7) (S - 6)

Dani = HIGH CARD (S - JACK) (S - 10) (S - 8) (S - 6) (H - 3)
Amber = HIGH CARD (C - 7) (S - 5) (S - 4) (D - 3) (C - 2)

It turned out to be a complete perfect round for the males who had filled the top 5 places for the first time.

Amber got that sinking feeling as she realised she would be required to show a little more. She was currently only one of two players to be sat in their underwear with the other player being Sarah.

Dani was likewise not happy with her rounds performance and her concentration had indeed been interrupted by the unusual tingly feeling she had in her ass.

John was the winner of the round and happily had the decision of who to deal with first. Should he strip Amber or give Dani a dare.

After a few seconds to think about it John decide that he would strip Amber giving him a few extra minutes to perfect Dani's dare.

"Amber has to strip, Amber has to strip" sang Mark as he danced around the room ecstatic at the thought of seeing his 1/2 sister in the nude.

"Indeed she does" answered John as she approached Amber, who didn't seem to be shy one bit.

"Arn't you nervous" asked Adam remembering his first time the previous week.

"After how many eyes saw me at Lincoln, do you think I am nervous when there are other sexy girls here in the same state and everyone is friendly" replied Amber giving a very simple, no I'm not nervous message to all the players.

"Are you ready" asked John as she took hold of the part see through black mesh material of Amber’s thong.

"Of course I'm ready" replied Amber who was hoping her friend would get it over with.

John slowly pulled the black, part see through mesh / lace thong down at the back, slowly revealing a splendid ass crack to the players.

"Wow it looks fucking .." started Mark who was going to finish off by saying sexy, however he was rudely interrupted by Adam who said fuck able.

There were a few roars of laughter and the players still had not seen the gem they were all hoping for.

John pulled the sexy thong totally away from Ambers ass who's pussy was only hidden by a tiny piece of material. Teasing the players for what seemed like an eternity he eventually pulled the thong clean off Amber and chucked it in Marks face.

Mark was so shocked and wondered what hit him. Should he act like he was enjoying having the thong there or pull it away as quick as possible, decision decisions.

In the end Mark decided he would do neither, and slowly picked the thong up off his face. Letting it linger there for a little longer than was necessary, savouring the taste and smell of his sexy now naked 1/2 sisters used underwear.

There were a few whistles as they all saw the tighter juiciest pussy they had ever seen. The lips were all tucked nicely into place and many believed there hadn't been much inside that love hole.

Amber remained with her legs in the air showing everyone her gorgeous figure. To the surprise of most of the players Amber didn't seem to be shy in the least. This was almost the total opposite to the first time of every other female.

"Now is it time for Dani's dare so we can move on to the next round" asked Amber after what seemed like several minutes of silence with the players sat open mouthed starring at the perfect sight.

John eventually came back to life grinning as he knew the time had arrived for some more fun. Still smiling he opened his mouth while ........

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What will happen next?
How much more fun can they possibly have with Dani?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel and all will be revealed.

BED HABITS

Old 09-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #337
Rachie

Dani’s Dare is revealed

Find out what, now in …………

PART 171 (256) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Still smiling John opened his mouth while looking up at the ceiling and noticing something he smiled as his plan was beginning to form.

“Dani, how much you enjoy your dare will depend on the results from a little game you are going to play”.

"You are going to be spanked. Where and how many times depends on your skill. This is the game you are going to play" started John striking a little fear into Dani's still young heart.

"I am going to lay five cards in 2 different lines. You will then turn the first card over and you may choose to discard the card for the card in the second pile, before moving onto the second cards in each pile etc.

"In the end you will finish up with 5 selected cards. Some may be from the first column others may be from the second column"

"Now here is your task" John continued.

"The lower the cards are the better you will feel as this determines the number of slaps that you will be facing. The suit depends who will be doing the slapping and where it will be

Diamonds = me (John) on your ass
Hearts = me (John) and 2 others on your ass

Clubs = me (John) anywhere I like
Spades = me (John) and 2 others anywhere we like

"There will also be a little twist after you have finished playing your game. You will have a choice if to participate in that or not though"

"Do you understand the rules" asked John, one final time.

"Err so what are the picture cards worth" asked Dani thinking of a very intelligent question.

"Oh yes, I forgot to State that" muttered John, giving credit to Dani's question. "All picture cards are worth 10 as well as double the previous card.

"Ok I think I understand the rules" said Dani nervously wondering how much pain she was soon about to feel.

John placed 10 cards on the red carpet. These were in 2 rows of 5 and Dani sat debating how the best way to play the game would be. Should she try for any value red card as it would only be John spanking her then, or should she try for low values or what about avoiding picture cards. God there were so many choices and neither seemed straight forward.

"Ok then, turn the first card over" said John giving his orders for Dani to start her dare.

Dani slowly turned the first card over, not knowing what to expect. She did so very gingerly that anyone would have thought she was picking up a pet crocodile.

Slowly looking down at the carpet she saw the tough decision that she was faced with. Should she ask to swap the card, but what if it was worse that she currently was holding.

"What does hearts mean" she asked already knowing the answer but wanting a little clarification to make certain.

John answered "Hearts means you will be spanked by me and 2 others on your ass, and the number 6 means that you will be given 6 slaps by all 3 of us"

"Oh" cried Dani hoping that it would be 6 slaps between the 3 players.

Dani sat wondering what to do, in the end she final made her mind up and nervously asked John "please may I ........

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What would you do?

If you have a pack of cards feel free to play a quick demo game, tosee what you would be forced with.

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for more punishing results.

BED HABITS

Old 09-20-2011, 11:23 AM   #338
Rachie

What would Dani chose?
Find out now in ………

PART 172 (257) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Dani sat wondering what to do, in the end she final made her mind up and nervously asked John "please may I keep this card" she said feeling rather unhappy that she was asking for 6 spanks from 3 different people on her bare behind.

John smiled knowing Dani's first assault was set.

"Right then, I think it's time you moved on to your second card, would you like to turn that over" asked John politely

Dani slowly turned the card over like she had done the last. Not wanting to look at the card she kept her eyes closed before squinting through them. It was a Low number 3 however the downside was that it was a Spade meaning the slapping would be by 3 people instead of just one, also it could be anywhere.

Dani instantly decided that it would be better to keep the card than risk it and find the other was something much more terrible.

"I will keep it" she told John, sounding rather happy at her decision.

"Moving on then" smiled John imagining where he was going to slap Dani now that he had the opportunity to slap her anywhere at least 3 times

Dani knew what John was implying and turned her 3rd card over, this time much quicker than the previous two and the players could tell that her confidence was starting to build.

The card was a 9 of clubs. Oh this one was a tough decision, as 9 slaps anywhere by John could be quite painful, but it would just be him. Dani tried to way out the odds, was it better to go with this or risk the other card.

The thought process seemed to last forever before Dani eventually said "can I please risk it for the other card"

"Certainly honey, just remember that as soon as you have touched the card there is no going back and you will be undertaking the task that the card relates to" smiled John hoping and praying that he would have the chance to tease Dani about the card at a later date and that it would be an even worse card than the one Dani had already chosen and now discarded.

"I understand" replied Dani as she placed her hand on the card and slowly started to turn it over. The first thing that she noticed was that the card was a 10 and so she would be punished more heavily, but what was the suit.

Trying to calm down she realised that to her regret the card was a Spade and therefore the worst possible suit. Dani sat down realising that she had made the wrong decision. Wishing she could go back in time and save the first card Dani began to sulk. How would she feel with 10 slaps by 3 different people? That's 30 slaps anywhere they like thought Dani unable to forget about it.

With her bum still full of the anal plug Dani realised it could be a sore evening, but there were still 2 cards left to pick.

"Are you ready to find out what your next card will be" asked John knowing that he indeed would be able to tease Dani over the card, I wonder how much more luck Dani will have, he wondered.

So far Dani had revealed a 6, 3 and a 10 with the lower the number the better did this mean she was actually having a lucky game or not, a few of the players were wondering?

Dani slowly took hold of the 4th card what would it be, she wondered? As it flipped over Dani saw that it was indeed ..........

TO BE CONTINUED ...........

What would the rest of Dani’s fate be?

BED HABITS

Old 09-22-2011, 12:19 PM   #339
Rachie

Thanks for all the wonderful people who have viewed the Strip Poker with a Twist series - over 2 1/4 million views.

Dani’s final cards are revealed – but what will they be?

Find out now in ……………

PART 173 (258) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

As it flipped over Dani saw that it was indeed another tough decision.

The players could all see that the card was again another spade meaning if Dani chose to keep the card, John as well as 2 others were going to have a bit if fun. The only positive Dani could see was that the card was only a 5. This would still mean she would get 15 spanks in total.

Dani nervously asked for the card to be swapped hoping and praying for anything other than a spade. She was lucky in this respect as it was a heart, meaning all the slaps would be on Dani's currently pale ass that was full of a wonderful blue toy giving Dani a weird sensation as she had never had anything up there and never considered there would be.

The suit of the card was the only positive thing though, the value was a jack meaning as it was a picture card it was worth 10 spanks. The major downside to the picture cards were that the previous card was doubled. Realising this Dani re-check to see what her previous card was, while already expecting and aware Dani was hoping she may have forgotten a round.

This wasn't the case and Dani sat stirring at the 10 of spades which already meant that Dani would be receiving 10 spanks by 3 people anywhere on her naked body they liked.

This was now doubled to 20 spanks by each and Dani got a sinking feeling as she realised the last 2 swaps had been the wrong decision.

"I am going to keep the next card no matter what it is" a grumpy Dani said believing she couldn't then make the wrong decision.

"Oh 20 spanks" teased John, trying to decide where these were mainly going to be focussed. Wow he was going to get some revenge on Dani from all she had made him do earlier that evening and for winning and teasing him about the previous week’s game

Most of the players were smiling wondering who John would pick to do the spanking and indeed where these were going to take place. Also what was the little twist that John had said he was going to ask Dani after the mini game had finished?

"Now then is it time we moved onto the last card or has Dani said she is going to keep to no matter what" asked Lucy wondering how serious Dani was.

John answered "We will play fair, and she can chose after she has seen the first card"

"Dani would you like to turn your last card over please" smiled John

Dani turned it over as fast as she could determine that she was going to keep the card. "I want to kee" started Dani before the card value and suit had even sunk in.

"Can I have a few seconds to think about what I wish to do" asked Dani back tracking what she was about to say.

"Your just in time" answered John "yes you can have a few seconds to think, I don't want you rushing into any decisions, much like I'm not going to be rushing the spanks, I want to take my time" John finished.

Dani sat looking at the king in front of her knowing that the chance of a worse card was quite remote. The card was however a Diamond and so she would only face punishment from John. However the bad news about this card was that if she chose to keep it the previous cards value would be doubled, and as that was already a double card the 3rd card would be quadrupled.

Out of the 104 cards, 7 had already been chosen meaning there was a 1 in 97 chance of any card being selected. There are 12 picture cards in a pack of cards meaning 22 were to be found. These 22 cards would all be equal or worse than the card Dani had already got selected.

The odds were stacked high in Dani's favour with around a 77% chance of a better card.

Fearing the worst Dani asked for the second card. John nodded his head and Dani slowly picked up the last card. Could she look at it, surely she hadn't been foolish again, had she?

Slowly turning the card over Dani noticed that it was a 8 of hearts. Her heart began to beat again as she realised that at least it wasn't a picture card.

"So how is Dani going to be punished and what is the twist you were talking about earlier" asked Adam wondering what his friend could have in store next.

John was just about to answer when instead Laura smiled and asked .........

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What is Laura going to ask?

What will Dani’s twist be?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

BED HABITS

Old 09-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #340
Rachie

This is tomorrow’s part early as I won’t be on here tomorrow evening, special night

What will Laura ask?

What will John’s twist be?

Find out now in ………..

PART 174 (259) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

John was just about to answer when instead Laura smiled and asked "Dani will you come here please I want to take something out of you"

Dani couldn't have felt happier with hearing these words that Laura had suddenly muttered. Scrambling over to her as fast as her legs could carry her, with the butt plug swinging around inside her dark virgin tunnel, giving her again the weirdest feeling she had ever felt. She didn't care however as Laura had told her the plug would be soon removed.

Once in front of Laura, Dani waited for her plug to be removed. Teasingly Laura did this as slow as possible reminding her of how naughty she had become.

Moments after it had been removed John stated to tell Dani about her options, she could either stick with the spankings she had already confirmed or she had options to risk it with a twist.

Your twist is as follows "There will be 5 cards places in s row on the carpet; you will be shown the first card and have to predict if the next will be higher or lower, if you are successful you move onto the next and so on. You must successfully guess each card correctly to win"

"Oh all 5 guessed correct" asked Dani thinking that should be manageable.

"No, there will only be 4 guesses as the first card you start off with" replied John, making everything seem even easier.

PROPOSED GAME

"And what do I win or what's the penalty if I'm wrong" asked Dani who had already made her mind up she was going to take the twist and felt certain it couldn't be that hard.

Smiling John began to explain the twist "if you are successful you may chose any female here to receive the spanking for you. That means you will not be put in any pain and possibly have the chance to slap someone where ever you like. However if you are incorrect about a single card" started John before giving a deep breath and listened to the muttering around the room.

"So if Dani chooses the twist and gets it correct one of us will be receiving her punishment" asked Sarah quite alarmed, yet not surprised with John's evil mind.

"That's correct" John finally managed to mutter before everyone asked, "but what If she's wrong"

John sat thinking about the punishment, grinning like a Cheshire cat he final answered "If Dani chooses to take the twist and fails she will first receive her punishment here in front of everyone as well as the same amount of spanks at any one time later this week. The spanks may be from a hand or any object and the nature of both spankings will be decided by myself" do you understand.

John was hoping that Dani would take the twist and fail, but at the same time he was not too bother as he knew that even if Dani decided to take the twist and was successful he would have the chance to spank some hot female later that night.

Dani sat thinking about her decision for a little longer, she already felt like she had made her decision but wanted to let the players sweat it out for a little longer.

The wait seamed agonising as the females were all nervous in case Dani chose to take on the twist and was successful.

Eventually Dani opened her mouth and stuttered "I will take the twist on one condition

"What's that" answered John wondering what Dani may want to bargain for and if he would be able to get her to agree to anything else. What she would be prepared to sacrifice?.

Dani nervously started to say "Well I would like to be guaranteed to be able to give some of the spanking if and when I complete this other game.

"Well if you would like for me to agree to that I need you to commit something too" chuckled John knowing he was putting Dani under immense pressure.

"What is that?" asked Dani nervously wondering how the dare twist could get any more daring.

John calmly started to say ........

TO BE CONTINUED ............

What will the rest of John’s twist be?

Will Dani agree to the twist offer?

BED HABITS

Old 09-26-2011, 05:38 AM   #341
Rachie

Will Dani take the twist?

What will the results be of her decision?

Find out now in ………

PART 175 (260) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

John calmly started to say "If you want that you must also agree that if you lose you must ask 2 different people every day for a week to give you 5 spankings on your ass. Each day these must be different people.

"So would you like to agree to this bargain, if you win you can do some of the spanking, if you loose you must receive some extra from 2 people each day" asked John trying to make out he was doing Dani a favour.

Dani agreed to the new twist with the added dare. John asked for Dani to sign a piece of paper where he wrote down the forfeit if Dani lost and the bonus if she was correct. "Are you ready for me to lay the cards out" continued John in his usual polite manor.

"Go ahead let me show you how easy it will be" replied Dani trying to keep her confidence high

John laid 5 cards in a line all face down so no one could tell what they were. "Turn your first card over when you’re ready" stuttered John teasingly.

Dani turned her first card over and noticed it was a Jack. Relieved that it was a high card and there was a good chance the card would be lower Dani smiled and said "I would like to pick lower, thank you"

"Are you sure you want to predict the next card Is lower" asked John teasing Dani a little as well as making sure everyone was aware what she had chosen.

"Yes please" replied Dani as she took hold of the 2nd card and slowly turned it over. Happily she noticed that it was a 10 meaning her prediction was correct.

"What do you think this time then" asked David who had been in a bit of a daze wondering what the twist was meaning and what would be the results of it.

"I would again like to go lower" answered Dani believing the odds were then in her favour. John asked for her to confirm this before she slowly turned over the card. To her joy it was an ace meaning the next card should be an easy choice.

Dani was almost bouncing around the room like a bouncy ball as she knew her 3rd out if 4 predictions couldn't be anything other than correct.

"Higher please" stated Dani. While waiting for John's magical words she sat twiddling her thumbs hoping the card would be a king and again make the choice easy.

"Go ahead and reveal the next to last card" John ordered Dani, aware that if she was correct she would be playing the last round in the near future.

Again Dani wasn't sure if she was brave enough to look at the card. Eventually she realised that she had no choice but to look at the card.

Her first reaction was the feeling of joy and happiness as she realised again she was correct and the card was indeed higher than her previous.

She had just one more choice to get correct before she would be safe, however what should she chose. It was such an awkward decision to make as the card she had previously revealed was the 7 of hearts.

What did this mean, was there an equal chance of the card being higher and lower? She sat thinking about the odds as they were very near equal however tree was a slight higher chance the card would be ........

TO BE CONTINUED ......

What will happen next?

What are the different odds of the card being higher or lower?

Keep reading Strip poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 09-28-2011, 11:32 AM   #342
Rachie

Will Dani win or lose

Find out now in ……………….

PART 176 (261) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

She sat thinking about the odds as they were very near equal however there was a slight higher chance the car would be lower. They were playing with 2 packs of cards meaning there were 104 to predict from. 4 cards had been revealed meaning there were 100 more mystical cards.

7 of these cards would be the same value as the card she already had (7%) there were 46 cards which would be higher (46%) and 47 cards would be lower (47%)

With the odds predicting the card would be lower Dani nervously made her prediction “lower please.” She was so nervous and anxious to see what the card would be that her hand was shaking as she waited for John to ask her to confirm her choice and turn the last card over.

"You sure" asked John, making sure that Dani's decision couldn't come back and bite him in the ass.

Everyone was anxious to find out if Dani would be correct or not, they could all see the importance of this card and knowing the impact could be decisive for one of them. If Dani was correct who would she chose to take her place, surely now wasn't the best time to upset her.

"Yes don't try to change my mind now" replied Dani knowing that the statistics were closely matched and the odds were stacked only just in her favour.

As nervous as a suicide pilot, Dani turned the final card over, hoping and praying for something lower than a seven. Her eyes were tightly shut and there was no sound from the players who were all doing as they had been instructed and keeping their lips sealed until after Dani had viewed her card and found out her destiny.

When she opened her eyes to her dismay she saw a 9. How could this be possible, she began to ask herself realising that she had lost the twist. O.M.G this means, she started thinking hoping she had fallen asleep and would wake up to find the last card in front of her.

Dani had failed at the final hurdle and would indeed be spanked by several people in the near future. Could things get any worse, she thought to herself.

"Now Dani can you remember what you agreed" started John before continuing "you agree to the spankings both now as well as again at any 1 time I chose this week. The nature of the spankings will be decided by me. You also agree to have 2 people to spank your bare ass every day for a week.

Dani bowed her head in shame realising that John was indeed correct and she had agreed to all of this in front of her friends. There was no way of getting out if this now.

Believing that indeed it was impossible things could get any worse Dani asked, "Where do you want me" while already feeling the pain behind each slap before they had even begun.

"I want you blindfolded so you are unaware of all the pain you are going to be feeling until it hits you" grinned John believing everything was going to be more enjoyable than he had ever imagined when he had thought of the original dare.

"I also would like you to be" he started making Dani fear the worse.

"Dani babe can you please come here" said .........

TO BE CONTINUED .........

What is going to happen next?

BED HABITS

Old 10-01-2011, 04:12 AM   #343
Rachie

What will happen to Dani?

Find out now in ………

PART 177 (262) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

"Dani babe can you please come here" said Laura hoping she would be able to insert the blue anal plug inside Dani cute pale ass before she received any of her punishment spanks.

Dani new instantly what her friend Laura was going to do to her. Her previous feelings of that things couldn't get any worse were inaccurate as things indeed were going to start getting a little worse / degrading. Carefully Laura shoved the toy deep into its rightful place as Dani bent over trying to absorb the feeling, giving out a few squeals which was the only noise the players could hear as they silently awaited to find out what would happen next.

Oh that feels good, thought Dani wishing she didn't feel like it. Was she really beginning to like having that thing inside her arse, she really didn't know.

After a few seconds of the toy inside her the feeling slowly started to disappear. O.M.G thought Dani as she tried to imagine her spankings with this inside her. How was she going to feel? This she still wasn't aware of and the unknown excited her even more.

"Are you ready, and how are you feeling" asked Sarah with a smug grin on her face glad that she would have the chance to at least watch if not participate in causing Dani a little pain before she had the opportunity to punish her if she was stripped before the end of the game.

Dani really wasn't sure what to say, it was obvious how she was feeling and she would never be ready for the events that she knew must take place.

"Dani come here I want to blindfold you before we go any further" smiled John making plans for the events to follow

With little choice Dani rose to her feet and wandered over to John. Tying the blindfold tight Dani was left in darkness. Whatever is John going to decide next, she asked herself?

"I would like you to go and stand in the middle of the room where there is a lot more space" instructed John.

Dani heard perfectly well what John had asked her to do however without any vision it was extremely hard to know where the centre of the room was.

Adam guided Dani to where he believed John was meaning. Dani's ass wobbled as she made progress through the house and she was unaware what was happening when John ordered her to put her hands in the air.

Not realising why Dani quickly complied. She wasn't going to annoy John as she knew he had the power over her for at least a few minutes as well as and some other point in the coming week

With Dani's hands in the air John smiled and quickly grabbed her right wrist. "Snap" a handcuff was snapped around Dani wrist with the other end fastened to the demonstration light in the middle of the room ceiling. It wasn't long before her right hand was securely fastened and it was then time to move onto her left.

In what seemed like no time at all she was handcuffed naked with her toy inside her driving her wild while being unaware of everything that was happening around her.

O.M.G this was going to be quite a lot different that she could ever imagine, thought Dani. Was the thrill of the unknown really making her juices dribble?

"So Dani babie, how are you feeling, stood there in the middle of the room with you hands tied above your head and restricted vision" asked John, trying to make it sound kinky.

Dani wasn't sure what she could say to reply at least her feet were firmly on the ground and closed tight together, she thought.

That was until .......

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What will happen next?

Keep reading Strip poker with a Twist the sequel for answers

BED HABITS

Old 10-02-2011, 12:29 PM   #344
Rachie

Thank you again for all the wonderful replies and views

At least Dani’s feet were firmly on the ground and tight together that was until – what?

Find out now in …………..

PART 178 (263) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

That was until John gave his next command."Spread those fucking legs and answer my damn question you slut" he shouted acting like a really master that wasn't pleased with his slave.

Dani heard John loud and clear and she started to part her legs just a little while babbling, what could she answer "I'm a little nervous wondering what you’re going to do next" she answered truthfully.

"Spread your legs more, you fucking bitch" John continued to insult Dani.

Dani really didn't want too, but she knew she must keep John on her side for the events that were to follow.

As she spread her legs, both John and Adam grabbed hold of her ankles. "What the fuck is happening" Dani swore as her slim legs were tied well apart. The restraints around Dani's arms were tightened forcing Dani to reach higher in the air held up towards the display light.

She was forced to stand legs apart on tip toes with her cute perky ass sticking out for all to see. Her cute pussy lips were also glistening and everyone could tell that Dani was secretly enjoying the thrill.

"Are you ready for the fun to begin" giggled John more to the players than Dani.

"Nooo" replies Dani before continuing "How long is this going to last"

"He he" this may last a while, depends on how much of a good girl you are, there will be a wait between each of your cards punishments to allow time for you to calm down and the effect to hit you before the next thrill.

"How will I know when the spankings are going to begin" Dani asked hoping she would be told beforehand.

John sniggered before he gave his answer "You will know when they are beginning from the slight pain the first one will give you" there was no way he was going to spoil it by giving Dani advance warning.

The room went deadly silent as John began scribbling notes so he wouldn't be telling Dani about anything that was happening. "Is anyone there" asked Dani scared of the fact her friends may have just left her there in the basement all tied up with no control or power to do anything"

Suddenly Dani's fears disappeared as WHACK her bare behind received its first spank. The shock and sting seemed magical at first, but for how long would these feelings last.

I want you to count each one and say "1 slap for my slutty ass etc" ordered John.

Dani felt degraded enough already but knew what must be done.

"Yes sir" she mumbled hoping to please John as her arse was still stinging from the first slap she had received. It was however only a gentle tease compared to some that were to come.

John lifted his hand and gave Dani's right ass cheek a playful slap in a similar position as he'd done moments earlier. Dani's pale cheeks wobbled from the tap and the toy inside her gave her an added thrill as it wobbled around deep inside her. "2 slaps for my slutty ass" she shouted hoping to please John.

"What happened to fucking number 1" snapped John angrily. Dani wasn't sure what she should do next, should she try continuing her number order and answer like the next one was her 3rd or should she say 2 again and pretend like her last was the 1st.

In the end Dani decided the best and easiest way was to not annoy anyone and subsequently start again from scratch.

John once again lightly slapped Dani's pale right cheek, this time in quick succession.

"1 slap for my slutty ass, 2 slaps for my slutty ass" Dani mumbled hoping starting again would please John and make him go easier with the punishment of future spankings.

John smiled as he was pleased that he was turning Dani into a little slut and she was complying with his every command. Her ass looked as sexy as hell with her legs spread apart and standing on tip toes.

John spanked Dani a further 4 times on the same cheek causing her to squeal with pain as well as the joy the plug was giving her. Each time she remembered to count out loud and give the slutty line she had been instructed.

Thank goodness that’s the first part of her punishment over with, she thought just as John ........

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What will the rest of Dani’s punishment be like?

BED HABITS

Old 10-06-2011, 12:34 PM   #345
Rachie

Apologies for a longer delay than usual, been a little ill and still getting over the last of it.

Hope my mind checking the part has been ok.

Please read and comment

PART 179 (264) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thank goodness that’s the first part of my punishment over with, she thought, just as John wrote on a scrap of paper.

Dani was totally unaware of everything that was taking place that was until she felt another shape sting on her ass. This time it landed on her left cheek and totally made her jump.

Almost hitting the light that was above her head, Dani's ass again wobbled as she finally came back down to earth. Who was it, she wondered?

Am I supposed to keep counting she wondered, and so asked in a puzzled voice?

There was another slight pause before John answered "I am instructing you to give a different name for your ass every time it is slapped, eg 1 slap on my ass etc. You can start from 2 though as you are being a good little slut"

Dani was pleased with the few words that John had mumbled. She was just about to open her mouth and say ok when another stink hit her left cheek. "2 slaps on my bum" Dani said happily pleasing John and hopefully whoever the person that was punishing her.

With no time to catch her breath Dani felt another sting "3 slaps on my ass". This was followed by a fourth and fifth. "4 slaps on my butt" "5 slaps on my black hole"

The 6th slaps seemed a lot harder and Dani screamed from the initial pain that was caused. Her mind wasn't in the correct place and she wondered what other words she could use for her bum.

Suddenly a rush of a few words came to her, how could she have been so careless and forgotten the words booty and backside. "6 slaps on my backside" she shouted hoping whoever was giving her the slaps was enjoying feeling her backside. She was perfectly aware they would all be able to see the slutty anal plug that was shoved deep inside her willing ass and causing her immense enjoyment.

There was a few seconds pause before John ordered Dani to describe how she was feeling in-between counting the next slaps.

As soon as John had finished giving his orders Dani felt a playful slap on her ass. Wow this person feels good and is nice and kindly doing it gently, thought Dani, suddenly realising she was supposed to be talking out loud.

"That's feels wonderful" started Dani as another playful tap was given. "Whoever is doing that is so kind and .." Dani continued as another slap was given, this time directly onto the anal plug which was inside her deep hole. This felt totally different to the others and Dani let out a playful squeal as the toy ricashaded through her body

"Oh that one feels a little different and was quite a shock" Dani truthfully mumbled. There was then total silence for a few seconds before an angry voice echoed throughout the basement

"YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING COUNTING" bellowed Sarah as she slapped Dani anus a lot harder than before causing Dani to shout at the top of her voice "I'm sorry"

Dani was truly sorry for not following her orders and had genuinely forgotten how many slaps her reddening ass had received from Sarah. It took her a while to think about it before finally she muttered "the 4 spanks you have given me on my ass have turned me on soooo much, please continue"

Sarah gave Dani's ass the final 2 slaps that she deserved in quick succession, one on each cheek. "Thank you mistress, for the fifth and sixth slap you have so kindly given my slutty back side.

"What will the result be of Dani's second card" asked Brian hoping for more fun straight away.

The cards were no longer on the red carpet as they had been collected for Dani's twist. However John had written the results of Dani's cards on a scrap of paper. Showing the players the paper David realised ....

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What did David realise?

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, birthday, bondage, dares, dildo, master, messy, mistress, photos, pictures, plug, poker, porn, pussy, sequel, sex, sex toys, sisters, slave, strip, truths, twins, twist, video