Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-17-2012, 06:02 PM   #331
djsnila28

When belt hut her ass she let out a very loud scream and Asks " Why are you doing this to me?" PI says "I told you not to tell about us and you didn't listens that why doing this." He then bring his belt down with force on her ask again. Kitty then walk over to the girl and whisper in her ear " Look on bright side of the this we might be going for swim later." She then says with a tear in her eyes" I don't have a bathing suit" Kitty start laughing and says " You have haven't notice at what you are wearing.

Jessica looks at her chest and see a white with green poke dots bikini top. the look on on her show that shock to see that she is in a bikini. He then hit a couple more times on the ass with his belt, As he is doing that Kitty ask her " What is your name?" The girl then says " My name is Jessica and yours." Kitty then says " My name is Kitty. Jessica then asks "What is name of the person that is hitting me in the ass" Kitty then looks at PI to see if he want answer that question himself. As PI answer her kitty notices that a little piece of Jessica bikini top is missing from the area where her tear landed

Kitty realize what kind of bikini that Jessica is wearing, but she doesn't say anything to Jessica for she is look forward for a good swim with PI and she figures he must know what the bikini does when it get wet. She just stay quit and watches and waits to see what PI does next.
djsnila28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:26 PM   #332
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

"Hey Carrie come here!" Frog yells across the room
"Yess?" Carrie says walking over
"I have finished the first part of what I am making you, take off your top please."
Carrie takes off her top but nervously covers herself.
"Carrie I need to see your shape in order to do this right."
Carrie blushes and slowly lowers her hands reveling her perky breasts.
"See that isn't so bad right?"
Carrie still blushing
"No its not but it is a bit chilly in here"
"I can see" Frog says with a grin seeing Carries nipples harden in the cool room.
Pulling himself away "But I can fix that later, First I need to finish this. Could you lift your arms up in a T-shape?
Carrie complies with no fight, but turns bright red.

PI stops whaling on Jessica's ass just long enough to see it turn bright red.
Looking at the suit it seems to almost be dissolving.
PI looks at the barometer on the wall.
90% humidity
"I guess this is all I am going to be able to do for now" PI thinks to himself

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:13 PM   #333
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

PI looks at the barometer on the wall.
90% humidity
"I guess this is all I am going to be able to do for now" PI thinks to himself
But just then he sees the dial slightly hidden by the exterior of the barometer, he turns the humidity off, Then he cuts the ropes on Jessica's thighs, leaving her arms bond behind her back and ankles tied. Then he pulls her bikini bottoms down a little bit and exposes her breasts. Then he brings his belt down on her tits and pussy alternating between the two, and her just screaming non stop. "Kitty take off your panties and put the wettest part in her mouth." Kitty blushes slightly while pulling off her panties and PI can see quickly that they are almost completely wet. She carefully put them into Jess's mouth, then puts her hand over it. PI continues his punishment. "You will never tell anyone where that farm is as long as you live, you will not tell you friends what happened to you, you will tell no one forever. IF you tell anyone you will die, your friends will die, and your family will.. sadly die. Jessica is now in a tear frenzy sends her tears all over her face and the ground beneath her. PI fixes her bathing suit and goes to a nearby picture, He moves it to the side, exposing a safe. He enters a combination then pulls out two butt plugs one bigger then the other. He puts the larger one in her ass and the smaller in her pussy. Then he unties her and pulls the panties from her mouth. "put these back on Kitty." Kitty does so.

"Jessica, Now it's time for you to go swimming just a little bit." PI moves to Kitty and whispers in her ear. Kitty nods and takes Jessica by her arm. They walk out the steal door into a wall way up some stairs and to the pool there's roughly 30 people swimming and the pool is huge it goes up to 12 ft deep, and is 300ft by 500 ft. Kitty pulls Jessica with her to the other side of the pool away from the door and at the end of the 500ft side. Then she says, "You are to jump in and swim just to the other side, see the blue door over there, that is the exit when you get to the exit PI should be there and he will take you to the car and out of here." Jessica nods once not wanting any more pain. Just as Jess jumps into the pool PI takes his position at the exit door and pulls out a small video camera. As soon as Jess hits the water her cloths seem to disappear, They are on her but you can't see them, which is amazing. She swims with all her might stroking across the pool, blocking out all noise and focusing on getting to the other side. PI smiles as multiple people begin to laugh and point and whistle/whoop. Jessica makes it to the other side pulls herself up and looks down at her naked body, she tries to cover herself but it doesn't help too much.

"C'mon Jessica, it's time to go." PI says from behind her. Remembering the exit door she bolts out it, PI is right behind her and she doesn't try to run or anything PI lays a towel down on the seat of his car then motions for her to get inside. She does, then asks if he has another towel she can cover up with. PI get's out of his driver seat and tells her to get out. She obeys and he says hands behind your back. After a moments hesitation she obeys. He ties her hands back there and says, "There now you can't hide yourself, and this is for that delay." He pinches both of her nipples really hard bringing her to her knees and causing more tears. He then pushes her inside the car and gets back in the driver seat. Just as he closes the door Kitty gets in the front seat. PI asks Jessica where about she lives, she says and PI drives about 2 miles from her house. He shuts the car off, pulls down Jessica's invisible bottoms and top then pulls the plug from her pussy and hands it to Kitty. "lick this clean would you?" Kitty is all smiles."Yes PI" Then he pulls the plug from her ass and sticks it in her mouth. "How does your ass taste Jessica?" Shes shaking her head no. PI grabs the plug and forces her to deep throat it. "Run your tongue down it as you would a blow job. She obeys. "there's a good girl." He then pulls her from his car and tosses her on the ground, then he pisses all over her. "Kitty do you have to pee by chance?" "Yeah I could PI" She says while still licking and sucking the plug with pussy juice. She walks around the car drops her panties and squats over Jessica's mouth. "Open your mouth slut." PI says. Jessica opens her mouth slowly afraid of the pain of disobeying. Kitty pisses right into her mouth then pauses with all her self restraint and she says, "Now swallow." Jessica swallows and Kitty pisses again this goes on until she is done, Then PI cuts Jessica's restraints and gets in his car with Kitty. He rolls the window down, "Don't forget what I told you." With that he drives back to town to go grocery shopping.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:27 PM   #334
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

"Alright that seems good" Frog says looking at another peice of Dragons Skin armor.
"Here Carrie try this on"
Carrie walks over and slips the vest over her head.
"So how does it fit?" Frog asks
Carrie tugs on it a bit.
"Its a bit tight around the boobs..." Carrie says blushing
Frog looks at it "Alright well take it off and give it back let me put in more material."
Carrie manages to get the armor off but has a hard time doing so.
Frog sees this and hands her some oil
"What is this for?" Carrie asks
"Well I don't want this getting stuck on you while I am sizing it so go a head and oil yourself up"
"okay..." Carrie says turning bright red

Frog gets to work on the armor but can't help to look up to watch Carrie rubbing the oil on her breasts.
Frog gains an erection that Carrie seems to notice

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 07-18-2012, 12:46 PM   #335
Slavegirl1217

Carrie giggles.
" frog are you enjoying this?" Carrie asks
He nods
"well good cuz I feel exposed" Carrie says blushing
he laughs
"were the only ones in here no one can watch us."
Carrie sighs "fine." she keeps rubbing oil on herself.
"here try this on" frog says handing her the armor
she slides it over her head it fitting perfectly
"hey thanks it's perfect." carrie says with a smile
she kisses his cheek
"so what's this for?" Carrie ask curiously
as she finishes her sentence PI comes in the garage
carrie smiles
"hello PI welcome back" Carrie says with a smile
as frog slips off Carrie's armor PI kisses Carrie
"wow...."Carrie says with a smile
then PI walks out to find the other girls
Carrie looks confused
Frog laughs
Carrie then goes over and kisses Frog
"I hope Nikki doesn't mind" Carrie says with a smile

Last edited by Slavegirl1217; 07-19-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Slavegirl1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #336
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

"Don't worry she understands what happens here." I say leaning into a deep kiss
Frog a hand on Carries well oiled breast and pinches and teases her nipple
Carrie feels Frog's dick pushing against her pussy
She Jerks back suddenly
"Sorry that just caught me off guard"
Frog smiles
"Well what were you expecting"
Carrie blushes
"Well so you know what you are dealing with you should get to know him" Frog says
He pushes Carrie down onto her Knees

Last edited by frogman91234; 07-19-2012 at 10:08 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #337
Slavegirl1217

Carrie blushes.
PI walks in
"frog where's nikki and the others?"
frog shrugs
"well come help me find them. Please"
with that frog leaves Carrie on her knees.
Carrie sighs
"so much for that..." Carrie mumbles to herself
Carrie gets up and leaves the garage and walks around
someone sneeks up behind Carrie dragging her into the woods
Carrie tries to scream but they threaten to kill her friends
with that she shuts up hearing those horrible words over and over in her head

((sorry it's short but I wanted to twist the plot have fun who ever post next.(: ))
Old 07-20-2012, 04:28 PM   #338
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Frog is walking with PI around the house looking for Jess and Nikki.
Frog glances around "Hey where did you leave Kitty?"
"She is outside in the wagon"

*Kitty runs into the house*
"Didn't I tell you to stay in the car" PI says sternly
Rushed Kitty says
"SOMEONE GRABBED CARRIE OUTSIDE"

"Show me where!" PI yells as he reaches for the Shotgun Mounted on the wall.
Frog spins the thermostat
The floor starts opening up but it doesn't get all the way
Frog gets through the part that opened and gets down stairs to weapons room
It was completely destroyed.
"This was no earthquake this is the only places that took major amount of damage." Frog thinks to himself.
He grabs his SVD that is mounted on the wall and work up to the roof of the house.
He scans the area quickly and sees where Kitty and PI headed.
He shoulders the SVD and peers into the scope

PI and Kitty run into the forest. Both of them wearing the body armor that was left into the garage.
PI holding his AA-12 and Kitty a pistol.

Old 07-20-2012, 09:23 PM   #339
Slavegirl1217

Carrie stands there pointing a gun at herself
"don't come any closer....please don't"
Carrie begins tearing up
"what the hell are you doing?!" PI yells
"I'm keeping you all safe" she responds
with that a man sweeps Carrie up putting her on his shoulder
the man laughs
"your mine again and you'll never leave I finally have my little slut back."
"don't call me a slut!" Carrie yells
the man slap Carrie
then runs off with her
"PI help me!"
PI shots and misses
"Carrie don't worry we will get you back!"
Carrie crys and yells back
"PI I love you!"
then the yells and screams turn into silence.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:45 PM   #340
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Frog sees what happens and takes a shot
Another "earthquake" happens causing him to only graze the mans arm.
PI turns back to the house to see the roof collasping and Frog going down with it
"Oh shit!! Kitty go back and see if the others are okay!"
"but!"
"that's an order Kitty!"
Kitty pouts before running back to the house
PI turns the direction the man ran
"looks like its up to me"

Old 07-20-2012, 10:39 PM   #341
djsnila28

PI catch up to the man and shoots him in the back of the head. causing him to fell down on the path. Pi then goes to Carrie and grabs her arm the start run up the path towards Frog. When all of a sudden a branch that was hang lose from a tree fell an block they're Path. PI and carrie run down the path to a cabin that is near the creek. He see a light on the window and walk up to the the window like.

To surprised he see the guy and the other girl that was tie up in the in there. Melissa then looks at the window see him. She then say. " David there that guy who let us go from the barn." The goes to the door opens up and see that the girl that was nice to them is with him. So she ask them. Do you want to come in and if this is you cabin we will leave."

Meanwhile frog is checking to see if the other are ok, lucky he see that they are for were tie to a tree in the backyard of the house. he take his weapon with him and goes to untie the others.

Last edited by djsnila28; 07-20-2012 at 10:42 PM.
djsnila28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:23 PM   #342
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

(((gunnaonly two things... How did the others get tied up? The dude was after Carrie... And Frog fell through a roof that collapsed...)))

Old 07-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #343
Slavegirl1217

(I'm confused with the other so frog I'm gonna go on from your post)

PI runs to catch up trying to shot the man and not Carrie
from the smoke PI can't see and soon can't see wear they went
he gives up and walks back to the house
meanwhile the man who has Carrie takes her to a car those her in the back seat then begins to drive back to his place where him and his friend can't wait to have fun with her
the man calls to tell them that he has her and is on the way there.

(sorry it's sort...my minds just not creative at the moment sorry everyone.)
Old 07-21-2012, 01:21 PM   #344
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Kitty makes it back to the house and find Jess and Nikki pulling Frog out of the rubble
Jess's head is bleeding and Nikki is limping slightly
Kitty runs over an helps drag Frog out to the clearing next to the barn.
"Is he okay?!" Jess says looking panicked
Nikki starts running her ands over his limbs then stops at his right Quad
She undoes and lowers his pants to see that his leg is extremely fractured.
Jess's eyes widen
"EW EW EW EW EW" Jess screams as she runs behind Kitty
Kitty stands there biting her lip
"That isn't good we need to get him to a hospital" Nikki says rather calmly

A few minutes later PI arrives to find the three girls trying to get the truck out of the garage.
The truck is fine but they can't seem to get the Manuel transmission.
He sees Frog KO'd on the ground an the injuries on Jess and Nikki
"Girls go over and wait by Frog"
PI jumps into the truck and shifts from 5th gear to reverse and goes over to the girls.
They load Frog into the back seat
His head on Nikki's lap and his feet on Kitty's
Jess not being able to stand knowing what Frog's leg looked like sat up front with PI

Old 07-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #345
Slavegirl1217

They rush to the ER
everyone waits with nervesness
and Nikki is crying the girls calm her
PI thinks about his best friend for awhile
and hopes he will be alright.
As frog is wheeled back to the ER room
he thinks about his life and how it's been changeing
the doctor tells him he will be fine and frog smiles
"thank you doctor everyone will be so happy to hear"
with that the doctor goes and tells PI and the rest
the girls jump for joy and PI smiles
the doctor goes and helps put a cast on frogs leg
and in about an hour he comes out on cruches.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay