Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-30-2023, 07:23 PM   #331
HannahBrown

Have fun with 24, eggs & pies each then 3 tins of soup and a jar of cheese sauce use them anyway you wish

Limits- public, dipar, full nudity
HannahBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 10:32 PM   #332
MessFanatic

Get fully dressed in some cute clothing you don't mind getting messy. Fill up those socks with a whole can of beans each, then a block of butter in the front of your underwear. Make sure the underwear is tight! Coat your armpits and chest with chocolate spread, then a bottle of syrup in the front of your underwear. Put a caramel or chocolate cake in the back, and a pack of donuts can fill out a bra if you're using it, otherwise just put them down your shirt. You may not clean up until the butter has completely melted and you've then afterwards edged 5 times through your clothing.

Hope to feel like a highschool femboy nerd getting bullied/humiliated at lunch time

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 12:40 AM   #333
FoxyFemboy

You’ll need Nutella (or similar), syrup, butter, trifle and beans. Get dressed fully in your maid outfit, then fill your socks with half a tin of beans in each. drop a large amount of butter down the front of your underwear and make sure your underwear is tight so it doesn’t fall out. Coat your armpits in the Nutella, then play 3 rounds of battleships online. If you lose 2 or more then add the syrup to the front of your underwear and half the trifle to the back, and use the other half of the trifle to go down your top and really rub it in. You can’t clean up until the butter has completely melted in your pants!

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 01:13 AM   #334
MessFanatic

Wear a one piece swimsuit and fill it with tinned spaghetti, dog food and cheese sauce. Once filled, pour maple syrup all over your head and body then pour sprinkles onto yourself until you are completely covered. You can't clean up until you cum through the swimsuit rubbing with only two fingers.

Hope to feel like a highschool femboy nerd getting bullied/humiliated at lunch time

Old 12-02-2023, 04:49 AM   #335
HannahBrown

Messy wedgie with dog food. Then put on a pair of pantyhose and keep these on until bedtime. You can’t pull down your pantyhose to go to the toilet for the rest of the day.

Old 12-02-2023, 01:57 PM   #336
MessFanatic

Put one egg in each pocket of a jeans (4 eggs i.t.).
Go for a walk can be somewhere with no people and break one egg every 10 minutes. When you get home take a pie to the face for each egg broken but make sure to edge after each pie and you’re not allowed to finish u til you pm me a report and ask to allow you to finally finish. If you mess up once again. Pm me your report and ask for a punishment.

Old 12-02-2023, 05:09 PM   #337
Rb123

Wear your Sluttiest outfit.

You are going to make spaghetti with a sauce for dinner. Take 1 mouthful to try it before the school bullies come over to you and tip the rest down the back of your pants. They then give you a wedgie whilst dragging you to the toilets.

They remove your pants and underwear in the bathroom and force you to eat it up just using your mouth. Finally they force you to clean your face using the toilet water

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 06:53 PM   #338
MessFanatic

I think this works well again

Wear a one piece swimsuit and fill it with tinned spaghetti, dog food and cheese sauce. Once filled, pour maple syrup all over your head and body then pour sprinkles onto yourself until you are completely covered. You can't clean up until you cum through the swimsuit rubbing with only two fingers.

Old 12-07-2023, 11:25 AM   #339
MessFanatic

Bumping this thread

Old 12-11-2023, 05:17 AM   #340
onedip

ok! well dress up in your school uniform and make the following for your school dinner. whole pack of insta-mash put too much water in it too, 4 tins beans, sponge cake and custard.

Now for the bullying. stuff all the mash into your panties (back and front).

fill your clothing with the beans

then put the cake in front of you, cover it in custard.

You are finished when you have come! - oh no using your hands. OH your face must be smushed into the cake while you are humping the mash hope it takes you a long time!

going to have lots of time coming up! go wild!

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 08:23 AM   #341
DareDestiny

Start off by putting 2 bananas into your into the back and front if your underwear, then take 2 big scoops of ice cream and put them down the back of your underwear. Now take a massive squirt of chocolate syrup into the front of your underwear, now start off by doing a squeaky clean wedgie, now that it is all messy in those panties you can move onto your next task, giving yourself the biggest atomic wedgie of your life and staying in it for 2 hours, have fun, I hope you enjoy yourself.

Please have mine involve a one piece swimsuit

they/them | Gender Fluid | Pansexual

Likes: WAM (Wet & Messy), Messy Gameshows, Messy Workouts, Clothed Showers, Clothing Control, Bondage, Dice Dares, Hidden Public, Rules
Dislikes: Spanking, Anal, Diaper, Humiliation
Limits: Open Public, Social Suicide, Family, Webcam, Illegal, Pictures with Face

born2serve9 was here

BDSM Test Results: https://bdsmtest.org/r/trvMaZB3

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97727
DareDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 02:29 PM   #342
DareDestiny

Bumping this thread. c:

they/them | Gender Fluid | Pansexual

Likes: WAM (Wet & Messy), Messy Gameshows, Messy Workouts, Clothed Showers, Clothing Control, Bondage, Dice Dares, Hidden Public, Rules
Dislikes: Spanking, Anal, Diaper, Humiliation
Limits: Open Public, Social Suicide, Family, Webcam, Illegal, Pictures with Face

born2serve9 was here

BDSM Test Results: https://bdsmtest.org/r/trvMaZB3

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97727
DareDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 04:22 AM   #343
HannahBrown

For you you will need 15 cans of beans and 4 cartons of custard.

Wear long trousers and tape the bottom pour 5 cans down the trousers

Wear a t-shirt tape the bottom and pour 5 cans in the t-shirt

Then the last 5 cans over your head

Now the custard 2 over your head, 1 down trousers, 1 inside your t-shirt

Have fun

Old 12-13-2023, 07:20 AM   #344
onedip

get some plastic pants. or if you are not prepared to buy them - your largest pants and tape up the legs.

get the following:

a loot of mayo (at least 5l) - you can buy it in bulk to save cost.
8 tins beans
4 tins spaghetti hoops.

Fill up the pants completely with everything you have. Try to contain everything inside.

You can clean up when you have cum 3 times.

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]

Last edited by onedip; 12-13-2023 at 07:20 AM. Reason: seplling
onedip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 10:29 PM   #345
FoxyFemboy

Lock your clitty, diaper up and fill that diaper with a can of whipped cream in the front and a can of spaghetti in the back. Then put some girly clothing on, and make sure there's a bra and socks. In each sock pour a can of beans in it before putting it on. In your bra, a condom in each cup filled with syrup to act as breasts. You'll squish at these tits like they're your own until they pop, and sit in your diaper and hump against the ground either until you orgasm or until an hour is up. Enjoy!

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, extreme, messy, person above