Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #316
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonfron View Post
Then I guess you are potty training! What a big boy you are! But even toddlers have their accidents, and you need to have one pee pee accident and one poopy accident everyday for the next week .
Yes m'am

It will be harder with the poopy because I live with family and it's hard to clean it from my undies

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #317
dashek
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to dashek

You must watch Girly toddler shows like Dora and my little pony, while sucking your thumb, and no toilet, so either hold it or wet your pants.

Roll a die to see how many hours you have to do this.
LIMITS : Public, Illegal, Familly, Severe Pain , Wedgies

LAST ORGASM : 20.01.2024 Not Locked in chastity
Kik:vikkislut
Make me your girl
dashek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:35 PM   #318
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonfron View Post
Then I guess you are potty training! What a big boy you are! But even toddlers have their accidents, and you need to have one pee pee accident and one poopy accident everyday for the next week .
Drink 3 glasses of water and diaper up. Cut a slit in your diaper. Put on the babiest, tightest, most frilly, clothes that you have. Go for a 20 minute walk and pee when you are 20 minutes away, then walk back. When home, rub yourself through your clothes until you orgy.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Old 03-06-2012, 10:21 PM   #319
jessie77

Put on a diaper to sleep, makes sure you drink plenty of water before you lay day, and if you have to pee, you must use the diaper but cannot change before morning.

On mine, please keep in mind it will probably be under a skirt, and while it can be public, the diaper can't be seen at my work or school.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=100875
jessie77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:25 PM   #320
yowsers12

You should get used to embracing ur diaper. So wear it tonight, and some mittens and socks. Nothing else while you sleep.

loves: toe socks
likes:xdressing, messy, humiliation, cum play (tee hee), bondage, wedgies

no: pain, public (full public, i'll hide stuff), no family or friends, scat, and pee

heh do your worst!

PM me an outfit, and ill put it on, even if it includes bondage or a mess...

Everytime I get a PM for the next week I must cross dress as fully as I can, and then give myself a frontal wedgie.
yowsers12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:57 AM   #321
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

today you are going to be a little toddler and quite the handful. You are now able to walk and your are getting into everything and its driving mommy nuts. You are about old enough to start potty training but way to stubborn for mommy to train so your still in thick diapers full time.

The day starts with you waking mommy up because your sooo thirsty. Mommy gives you a huge sippy cup of water (20-32oz) and sends you back to bed hoping she can get a little more sleep. You then quickly drink your water and decide you don't want go back to bed, so you climb out of your crib and sneak into the kitchen. Once there you discover a couple of mommy Starbucks coffee + energy cans siting out ready for her. You have always wanted to try one but mommy is mean and says you cant. so with mommy still trying to sleep you quickly down both cans. Now you are one wired toddler. You then decide look in the fridge, and there you see a whole 640z bottle of your favorite juice, prune juice. Now being the wild little guy you are you start running around chugging juice like a maniac. This wakes up mommy who is pissed. Lucky for you, you manage to quickly chug a little more juice and hide the bottle. Just as you hide the bottle mommy grabs you and scolds you for making noise and drinking her coffee. She then un-diapers you and gives you the spanking of a lifetime. She then tell you she has to do some shopping today and the rest of the day will be spent with the baby sitter. Soon mommy leaves and the babysitter shows up. She sits you on the couch and says
"listen squirt your gana sit here, be quiet, and watch movies. Oh and don't you dare ask me to change you stinky diapers."
So the sitter proceeds to play a few movies during which you finish your juice and another water bottle and and the sitter dident change you until about five minutes before mommy got home! Then mommy feeds you a bottle of pedialite to rehydrate you and puts you to bed. As she leaves the room your hear he say I dont think he will ever be potty trained

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #322
lion74
Distinguished Member

during the next week before you go to bed you must diaper up and put on your locking plastic pants leave the key in another room and you can unlock yourself in the morning.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #323
doggybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Find a day where you will be home alone

Your outfit for the day will just be a t-shirt and diapers
all of your drinks must be from a bottle and you cannot eat any solid foods
a pacifier must be in your mouth unless your eating or drinking.

you are only allowed to change your diaper once every 4 hours

Likes: Diapers, Infantilism [BabyPlay Dares], Anal, Cum,Humiliation, pup Play, Degradation and/or tighty whities

Dislikes/Limits: Scat/Shit-Play, Heavy CBT, Family/Friends Involved.

DARE MY FRIEND AND I !
doggybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:28 AM   #324
OnlineSlaveYah

Default gqrt

fall asleep with your nappy and teddy, suck your thumb if you dont own a pacifier, otherwise, use that.
OnlineSlaveYah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:38 PM   #325
lion74
Distinguished Member

Tonight you have to sleep in a diaper. If you wet it during the night you have to sleep in a diaper for another night. If you are dry you can pm me a punishment.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #326
diaperkitten

From now on your a bed wetter you must wet the bed evey night. No potty after 7pm and you all ways must drink at least 5 classes of water between 7pm and bed time. If you need to pee or poop do it in your bed. Now you are not alowed t try and hide your sheets infact if you can you have to hand them up to dry where people can see. You will do this for a weak. You have to tell one person about your problem. Then you must get the lodest plastic sheet ever and put it over your bed. If your brvae g to the doctors and tell them about your night time accidents. You must also start getting your pants a bit wet every time you need to pee just a little bit though. Then after that you have to be diapered for bed evey night and you might wanna invest in pull ups in the day i dont think your fully poty trained

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:22 PM   #327
cicurinus

Kitten, you clearly aren't a big girl, but let's see if you can try to be! You must get some pullups and wear them for at least 4 days. You may wear your big girl panties over them, but if they get wet at all (or if you leak in your pants), you then have to wear the pullups 24/7 until the pack is gone!

I likely won't be free to do my dare until Tuesday, when I will end up being free from about noon til 10pm. I have diapers and a paci, but no AB clothes (yet). My roomie is usually around, but she'll be gone all day on Tuesday.
cicurinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:17 AM   #328
luvdiapers

Start the day out by putting on a diaper and drinking 2 glasses of water/whatever you drink in the morning. You are not aloud to use the bathroom till midnight. Heres the catch, you must drink two drinks everytime you change your diaper, if you can last more than four hours then you can change into one diaper, if you last three to four 2 diapers, 2-3 is three diapers and 2 or less is 3 diapers plus have your paci with you at all times and in your mouth when alone.

Ill do some public dears, nothing too extreme, i have plenty of diapers and pacifiars/ a diaper bag. will use diapers
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:32 AM   #329
WhiteRabbit19
Account Banned

Wear thick diapers. At least two. And drive to the nearest movie theater. You have to watch something for kids, and you cannot leave until you have wet your diaper. If you're really daring, suck on a paci or drink from a bottle while you sit in the dark. Hope no one sees.

Limits: public, family, illegal

*I don't have a webcam so don't ask*
18 year old female
WhiteRabbit19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #330
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

You have to wear two diapers for 24 hours. You are a 2 year old who can't control her pee. Every time you feel the slightest urge, you are to pee. But here's the catch... You are being potty trained, so everytime you pee, you must spank yourself 50 times. You must drink a glass of water every hour.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy