Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2024, 04:26 PM   #316
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Leave the tshirt, water pitcher, and key somewhere in the middle of the yard and go to the corner of the connection to the front. Stand there with your back pressed against the wall so you’re just barely not visible from the front. Like so if you turned 90 degrees one half of you would just be visible from out front. (I'm guessing there's a place that fits this description. If not, find somewhere similar). Start playing with your pussy there and take a picture of yourself doing so.
Oh this is getting so exciting! It feels so free being naked out here.

I know just the spot. I’m going there now

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 04:31 PM   #317
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Report once you're there and have taken the picture. Every reply from now on should be made while playing with your pussy. And how much time do you have before you'll need to stop?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 04:33 PM   #318
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Report once you're there and have taken the picture. Every reply from now on should be made while playing with your pussy. And how much time do you have before you'll need to stop?
I am there now and have taken a photo of myself! I’m playing with it right now and it is already so wet!

I have about 30 minutes before I need to be back inside. I want to do as many wild things as I can when out here so please keep them coming.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Old 03-24-2024, 04:38 PM   #319
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Great! The next task is for your AMA so go there. Remember to keep playing with yourself while you reply. If this takes over 15 minutes post what you have then and do the rest later.

The following user says Thank You to PurveyorOfFineDares for this post:
Old 03-24-2024, 04:54 PM   #320
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Great! The next task is for your AMA so go there. Remember to keep playing with yourself while you reply. If this takes over 15 minutes post what you have then and do the rest later.
I’ve reached the 15 minutes. And I’ll need to go inside very soon

Old 03-24-2024, 04:54 PM   #321
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Grab the house key, nothing else. Go back to your spot, lean over the edge, then toss the key as far forward into your driveway as you dare. Tell me where you tried to throw it and where it actually landed. Now go soak your tshirt through, put it on, and go run for the key! If there’s still time for something else quick once you're finished let me know, otherwise go on inside, you’re done.

Old 03-24-2024, 04:58 PM   #322
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Grab the house key, nothing else. Go back to your spot, lean over the edge, then toss the key as far forward into your driveway as you dare. Tell me where you tried to throw it and where it actually landed. Now go soak your tshirt through, put it on, and go run for the key! If there’s still time for something else quick once you're finished let me know, otherwise go on inside, you’re done.
I was tried to throw it into the driveway but it landed a bit short of it, so just on the grass.

I don’t think I’ll have time for anything else

The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 03-24-2024, 05:12 PM   #323
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Well I enjoyed setting setting you and your pussy on those tasks. Back to your orgasm goals, if you’re having trouble deciding you could let the dice do it. Roll 2d10, any number that comes up on either die is an option, on up or down. Deciding between 4 options should be easier than deciding between 20. Or you could roll 1d10 and flip a coin to see if it’s that number on up or down, meaning you don’t have to make a choice at all.

Or you could let me choose, but I’m warning you now that that’s quite dangerous.

Old 03-24-2024, 05:13 PM   #324
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I am back inside and back dressed in normal clothes.

That was a major thrill. I definitely had to be very carful not to orgasm while touching myself when typing everything out. The shirt was definitely revealing when wet but still covered me enough that I felt safe. I struggled with the lock a little bit but managed to get inside. I took off the shirt right when I was inside and went straight to my room and dried off and got changed.

Old 03-24-2024, 05:25 PM   #325
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well I enjoyed setting setting you and your pussy on those tasks. Back to your orgasm goals, if you’re having trouble deciding you could let the dice do it. Roll 2d10, any number that comes up on either die is an option, on up or down. Deciding between 4 options should be easier than deciding between 20. Or you could roll 1d10 and flip a coin to see if it’s that number on up or down, meaning you don’t have to make a choice at all.

Or you could let me choose, but I’m warning you now that that’s quite dangerous.
Hmmmm. Maybe I’ll let you pick my next one and how I do it. I’m genuinely curious what you’d have in mind for me.

Old 03-24-2024, 05:34 PM   #326
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, then the next one you'll attempt is 2 down, right on one of the trails near your house. And since you've asked me to choose how you do it as well, the blindfold and bikini conditions are required this time, not optional!

Think you'll be able to do that?

Old 03-24-2024, 05:35 PM   #327
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Okay, then the next one you'll attempt is 2 down, right on one of the trails near your house. And since you've asked me to choose how you do it as well, the blindfold and bikini conditions are required this time, not optional!

Think you'll be able to do that?
I think I can pull that off! I’m excited to try it!

Old 03-24-2024, 10:18 PM   #328
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I’m still feeling so turned on from all I did tonight. The feeling is just not going away on its own. I think I’m ready to do some crazy stuff and take my dares to a new level.

Old 03-25-2024, 05:39 AM   #329
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Tell your friend you lost a bet or got caught up in doing dares with a friend and you need to take a nude selfie with a dressed person or you need to get a head to toe nude pic taken by someone else. For more fun…say it has to be outside.

Another dare I think you need to start working on is finding a way to go skinny dipping.

Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 03:35 PM   #330
Dexo

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
I’m still feeling so turned on from all I did tonight. The feeling is just not going away on its own. I think I’m ready to do some crazy stuff and take my dares to a new level.
If you're really looking to move up to the next level. Wait until your parents have gone to sleep, leave all your clothes in your room and head outside. You're going to do the run you did in your dress but this time you'll do it at night, naked. The house where you saw the person outside I want you to edge once next to it. Like you said it was just a quick jog... Should be doable right...
Dexo is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk