Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-14-2023, 03:50 AM   #316
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkcdoer View Post
Glad to see you're counting correctly. It would have been a shame to have to make you redo the denial and tawsing.
I'm trying my best to be a good pig Sir!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Loves, Dislikes and Limits

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Humiliation_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 06:39 AM   #317
SerBlack
getDare Addict

You said you had enough nettles to do my dare. Did you do it?
Old 03-14-2023, 06:46 AM   #318
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
You said you had enough nettles to do my dare. Did you do it?
Yes Sir, I did do it. I'm really sorry for forgetting to write and post my report. It completely slipped my mind.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 03-14-2023, 07:15 AM   #319
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation_Pig View Post
Yes Sir, I did do it. I'm really sorry for forgetting to write and post my report. It completely slipped my mind.
Then I expect a detailed report. Ten hard spanks with the tawse on your clit and each nipple for being so lax.
Old 03-14-2023, 01:39 PM   #320
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

I started off by gently stroking the nettles over my pussy. The stings felt gentle at first but built up quite quickly. My pussy was tingling and starting to itch. When it was time to move on to my clit it was hard to stroke it with the leaf at first but I pushed past the resistance. My clit was burning and stinging very quickly and it felt like it became swollen and so much more sensitive.

I then put the remaining nettles into a diaper and secured it around myself ensuring there were plenty between my pussy lips and butt cheeks. The stinging was quite intense at first but subsided over the following 15 minutes. The experience went from intense and painful to itchy and irritating.

It took me about 90 minutes to wet twice. Wetting a diaper full of leaves was a very strange experience as it took longer for the liquid to absorb...

Overall it was an interesting task, thank you for setting it for me.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
The following user says Thank You to Humiliation_Pig for this post:
Old 03-14-2023, 05:56 PM   #321
xkcdoer

Did you do the sandpaper dare like you said you would?
Old 03-15-2023, 03:25 AM   #322
Gutterpunk1

Default You will be your own toilet.

Next time you need to take a piss drink 2 big glasses of water then wait as long as you possibly can before going to the toilet. When you can't hold it anymore get naked, put as many pegs on your tits as possible, take your heavy flogger and go to the bathroom.

In the bathroom position yourself so that your worthless pisshole is above your face. Now start flogging your worthless hole. After each hit with the flogger say "thank you for punishing this disgusting toilet piggy".
You will continue hitting and thanking while you piss all over yourself.

When you're done pissing you will redress and if you want to wash the piss off your body you'll have come back to this thread asking for permission to clean yourself.

Oh and don't forget to write a detailed report here!

Likes, dislikes & limits

Kik: Gutterpunk81
Gutterpunk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 08:18 AM   #323
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Did you do the sandpaper dare like you said you would?
Yes I did. My apologies for not reporting straight away, I've got a lot of real life stuff going on right now and it slipped my mind.

The sandpaper bra was uncomfortable but manageable. I did wake up a few times in the night and it was definitely a relief to take it off in the morning.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 03-15-2023, 08:23 AM   #324
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk1 View Post
Next time you need to take a piss drink 2 big glasses of water then wait as long as you possibly can before going to the toilet. When you can't hold it anymore get naked, put as many pegs on your tits as possible, take your heavy flogger and go to the bathroom.

In the bathroom position yourself so that your worthless pisshole is above your face. Now start flogging your worthless hole. After each hit with the flogger say "thank you for punishing this disgusting toilet piggy".
You will continue hitting and thanking while you piss all over yourself.

When you're done pissing you will redress and if you want to wash the piss off your body you'll have come back to this thread asking for permission to clean yourself.

I'm afraid there's several issues with this dare. 1) This fat piggy can't really get her pisshole above her face due to some physical health issues and 2) I don't want to piss on my flogger as it's suede so can't be cleaned easily.

I'll be happy to consider an amended dare from you. A paddle might be better than a flogger... and maybe I could collect some piss in a bucket and pour it over myself?

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 03-15-2023, 08:52 AM   #325
Gutterpunk1

Quote:
I'm afraid there's several issues with this dare. 1) This fat piggy can't really get her pisshole above her face due to some physical health issues and 2) I don't want to piss on my flogger as it's suede so can't be cleaned easily.

I'll be happy to consider an amended dare from you. A paddle might be better than a flogger... and maybe I could collect some piss in a bucket and pour it over myself?
2 valid points... I'll get back to you with an altered version

Likes, dislikes & limits

The following user says Thank You to Gutterpunk1 for this post:
Old 03-15-2023, 09:48 PM   #326
xkcdoer

Quote:
Yes I did. My apologies for not reporting straight away, I've got a lot of real life stuff going on right now and it slipped my mind.

The sandpaper bra was uncomfortable but manageable. I did wake up a few times in the night and it was definitely a relief to take it off in the morning.
Since you didn't do the report, I want you to do it tonight as well. When you wake up, I want you to take off the sandpaper bra, take a 3-5 minute break, and then put on the tack bra for five minutes.

If you don't think your tits can take this, you may instead give up orgasms for 36 hours.
Old 03-15-2023, 11:03 PM   #327
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Since you didn't do the report, I want you to do it tonight as well. When you wake up, I want you to take off the sandpaper bra, take a 3-5 minute break, and then put on the tack bra for five minutes.

If you don't think your tits can take this, you may instead give up orgasms for 36 hours.
Thank you Sir, I will do this tonight and report back tomorrow morning!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 03-16-2023, 02:34 AM   #328
Gutterpunk1

Default You will be your own toilet v2.0

Next time you need to take a piss drink 2 big glasses of water then wait as long as you possibly can before going to the toilet. When you can't hold it anymore get naked, put as many pegs on your tits as possible, take your paddle and a bucket and go to the bathroom.

In the bathroom put the bucket on the floor and squat over it. Now start spanking your worthless hole. After each hit say "thank you for punishing this disgusting toilet piggy".
You will continue hitting and thanking while you piss in, and possibly around the bucket. Set the bucket aside and clean up whatever you spilled with your tongue.
Now check how much piss you managed to get in the bucket, is it enough to get you all wet or not?
If not repeat the above untill you've collected enough.
If you have enough piss in the bucket kneel down and slowly pour it all over yourself.

When you're done you will redress and if you want to wash the piss off your body you'll have come back to this thread asking for permission to clean yourself.

Likes, dislikes & limits

Old 03-16-2023, 02:45 AM   #329
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk1 View Post
Next time you need to take a piss drink 2 big glasses of water then wait as long as you possibly can before going to the toilet. When you can't hold it anymore get naked, put as many pegs on your tits as possible, take your paddle and a bucket and go to the bathroom.

In the bathroom put the bucket on the floor and squat over it. Now start spanking your worthless hole. After each hit say "thank you for punishing this disgusting toilet piggy".
You will continue hitting and thanking while you piss in, and possibly around the bucket. Set the bucket aside and clean up whatever you spilled with your tongue.
Now check how much piss you managed to get in the bucket, is it enough to get you all wet or not?
If not repeat the above untill you've collected enough.
If you have enough piss in the bucket kneel down and slowly pour it all over yourself.

When you're done you will redress and if you want to wash the piss off your body you'll have come back to this thread asking for permission to clean yourself.

Thank you, I will do this as soon as I'm able and report back.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 03-17-2023, 11:46 AM   #330
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

My apologies for the delay in this report, I got caught up with stuff IRL and didn't have time.

I wore the sandpaper bra as instructed. I woke up quite a few times from the discomfort. In the morning, it was a relief to take the bra off but that was short lived as I then put the tack bra on. My breasts were a lot more sensitive than usual so it hurt a lot but it was bearable.

Thank you for punishing me Sir!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, newbie, punishment