Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-11-2024, 02:09 AM   #316
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
I love this...
Great!

When the atmosphere is hot enough, you and your friend (btw, what's her name, or at least a name we can use here?) may excuse yourself, and go in another room or outside for a while, telling your hubbies "while we're away, why don't you talk about how you wanna spend the rest of the evening?".

Let the poor guys have an opportunity to wrap their heads around the sluttines of their lovely wives!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 03:48 AM   #317
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Idea for the carnival party:

Prepare an envelope with a copy of the lush vibe's instructions, and a link to control it. Add a note: "Tonight is your lucky night! One of the girls here at the party has a well hidden secret in her pussy: can you guess who? Let's play!". On the outside of the envelope write "SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR THE PARTY: OPEN AND HAVE FUN"

Once at the party, place the envelope where someone, sooner or later, is going to find it (the bathroom, on a couch,...). If after an hour nothing happens, retrieve the envelope and move it to a more exposed place.

Oh, and obviously, tell Sab to do the same...

Enjoy!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 02-11-2024, 04:00 AM   #318
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post

Prepare an envelope with a copy of the lush vibe's instructions, and a link to control it. Add a note: "Tonight is your lucky night! One of the girls here at the party has a well hidden secret in her pussy: can you guess who? Let's play!". On the outside of the envelope write "SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR THE PARTY: OPEN AND HAVE FUN"

Once at the party, place the envelope where someone, sooner or later, is going to find it (the bathroom, on a couch,...). If after an hour nothing happens, retrieve the envelope and move it to a more exposed place.

Enjoy!

Brin Multitalent envslopes.
Things like thst get lost easy at a big Party
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 02-11-2024, 09:21 AM   #319
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Great!

When the atmosphere is hot enough, you and your friend (btw, what's her name, or at least a name we can use here?) may excuse yourself, and go in another room or outside for a while, telling your hubbies "while we're away, why don't you talk about how you wanna spend the rest of the evening?".

Let the poor guys have an opportunity to wrap their heads around the sluttines of their lovely wives!
Hi, some rest and something to do today.. you can call her Enri oh btw as you know we studied together at university, now she is a high school teacher (science/chemistry) ... prime and proper lady in everyday life
we will do our best to tease them ...

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 09:22 AM   #320
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Enjoy!
mm... may be interesting I will try to talk Sab into this. Do not forget we still have to decide our costumes

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 09:32 AM   #321
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
mm... may be interesting I will try to talk Sab into this. Do not forget we still have to decide our costumes
How about somthing like a goth emo

All Black ahort skirt Black tanktop or somthing simulare
Wirh a Black Letter jacked and some Black knee high soxks and high heels.

For makup pale Seite to a bit grad with Black shadow eyes.

And i dont know if sab has everytjing for thst if not belly Dancer sounds quite Nixe
Old 02-11-2024, 12:26 PM   #322
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

A pair of costume ideas:

- Catwoman! I loooooove a latex catsuit. Plus they usually have strategically placed zippers*. No need for underwear, of course...

- Venice carnival-style cloak + mask! Who are the mysterious women under the black cloaks**? But wait! they're wearing slutty lingerie underneath...

-----------

* zippers can come handy for same game: you and Sab dare each other (simple tasks, like showing some cleavage to the bartender, or getting a woman to grope you) and the loser has to open the zipper some more...

** they usually open when you turn on yourself...

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 02-12-2024, 02:34 AM   #323
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

An idea to keep you and sab entertained and wet throughout your workshift. It involves your tall colleague, but it seems like she's pretty amused with your naughty games (btw, have you ever asked her if she would be ok to participate in them too?).

Anyway, the game goes like that:

The progressively more daring clothes-trading challenge!

Check beforehand that the 2 of you wear the same amount of clothing items. Let a coin decide who's first. Player 1 takes off an X number of items and hands them to the tall colleague (from now on, the smuggler), who then brings them to player 2. Player 2 undresses of a X+1 number of items, hands them to the smuggler, puts on the other one's clothes. It goes on like this, with the smuggler carrying with herself an increasing amount of clothes, and the 2 of you having to wait in your lab increasingly exposed...

A few notes:
- the first one can choose to make it more daring from the start, or to begin in a tamer fashion and let things evolve from that
- the smuggler can obviously play an active role (she may decide to take a longer route from one lab to another, or even stop somewhere in between; she may decide to let one or both of you do things in order to have your clothes back, e.g. "I'm not bringing the clothes back to your lab, you have to come take them in my office, dressed as you are"; you may also try to "bribe" her to make it worse for the other one, and so on)
- the smuggler has a lot of work to do here: you may have to promise her something to get involved in this game... maybe she has ideas on how to take advantage of two crazy, slutty colleagues (maybe blackmailing them?)

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 02-12-2024, 02:56 AM   #324
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
An idea to keep you and sab entertained and wet throughout your workshift. It involves your tall colleague, but it seems like she's pretty amused with your naughty games (btw, have you ever asked her if she would be ok to participate in them too?).

Anyway, the game goes like that:

The progressively more daring clothes-trading challenge!

Check beforehand that the 2 of you wear the same amount of clothing items. Let a coin decide who's first. Player 1 takes off an X number of items and hands them to the tall colleague (from now on, the smuggler), who then brings them to player 2. Player 2 undresses of a X+1 number of items, hands them to the smuggler, puts on the other one's clothes. It goes on like this, with the smuggler carrying with herself an increasing amount of clothes, and the 2 of you having to wait in your lab increasingly exposed...

A few notes:
- the first one can choose to make it more daring from the start, or to begin in a tamer fashion and let things evolve from that
- the smuggler can obviously play an active role (she may decide to take a longer route from one lab to another, or even stop somewhere in between; she may decide to let one or both of you do things in order to have your clothes back, e.g. "I'm not bringing the clothes back to your lab, you have to come take them in my office, dressed as you are"; you may also try to "bribe" her to make it worse for the other one, and so on)
- the smuggler has a lot of work to do here: you may have to promise her something to get involved in this game... maybe she has ideas on how to take advantage of two crazy, slutty colleagues (maybe blackmailing them?)
Oh i would be such a terribal smuggler.
I would always loose somthing...
Looks like you got to serch where i lost your shirt or bra 😇
Old 02-12-2024, 03:04 AM   #325
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Oh i would be such a terribal smuggler.
I would always loose somthing...
Looks like you got to serch where i lost your shirt or bra 😇
LOL, me too!!! But I'm pretty sure Eli wouldn't mind her clothes being lost somewhere...

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 02-12-2024, 03:13 AM   #326
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
LOL, me too!!! But I'm pretty sure Eli wouldn't mind her clothes being lost somewhere...
Depending on where and how much...

I wonder if sabs clothes even fit peopely or if she has a crop top in the end
Old 02-12-2024, 03:37 AM   #327
redcamel
getDare Addict

Nakedness becomes trivial, if it's a usual condition. So you could spice up your working time by wearing sexy underwear under the scrub. Not so spicy? Ok, let's add that you dare Sab to do the same, that you both will try to let as much people guess/see what you're wearing under, that in that changing room you and Sab could make a contest for the sluttiest underwear of th eday, keeping also in account the number of comments you both will be able to collect during the working time. Does it sound better?

Maybe the judge of the contest could be your tall collegue, or, if you can't find an agreement on who's the sluttiest, you could throw a dice to find the winner, and the winner has control over the other one's lush for the evening (of course you won't spend the evening together, so the winner will blindly "shoot" the toy and loser will be randomly surprised and will have to manage the situation.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 03:43 AM   #328
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Depending on where and how much...
Oh, trust me, by now her pussy is already soaked, just thinking about being nude and powerless in her lab while someone else takes control of her clothes...

And we still haven't mentioned the clothes they have to wear after work! Do you think we should include them in the game?

Quote:
I wonder if sabs clothes even fit peopely or if she has a crop top in the end
If I got it right, Sab is bustier then Eli, so when exchanging clothes Eli will maybe find herself with a very large top, showing a lot of cleavage, while Sab's tits will be squeezed to fit in Eli's top. A beautiful sight, in both cases!

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 02-12-2024, 03:46 AM   #329
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Nakedness becomes trivial, if it's a usual condition. So you could spice up your working time by wearing sexy underwear under the scrub. Not so spicy? Ok, let's add that you dare Sab to do the same, that you both will try to let as much people guess/see what you're wearing under, that in that changing room you and Sab could make a contest for the sluttiest underwear of th eday, keeping also in account the number of comments you both will be able to collect during the working time. Does it sound better?

Maybe the judge of the contest could be your tall collegue, or, if you can't find an agreement on who's the sluttiest, you could throw a dice to find the winner, and the winner has control over the other one's lush for the evening (of course you won't spend the evening together, so the winner will blindly "shoot" the toy and loser will be randomly surprised and will have to manage the situation.
Oh, that's an interesting twist. Maybe we should inquire more about Eli's lingerie. The more inappropriate for a work environment, the better!

Polimorphous perverse.

The following user says Thank You to CombedThunderclap for this post:
Old 02-12-2024, 04:31 AM   #330
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Oh, trust me, by now her pussy is already soaked, just thinking about being nude and powerless in her lab while someone else takes control of her clothes...

And we still haven't mentioned the clothes they have to wear after work! Do you think we should include them in the game?

If I got it right, Sab is bustier then Eli, so when exchanging clothes Eli will maybe find herself with a very large top, showing a lot of cleavage, while Sab's tits will be squeezed to fit in Eli's top. A beautiful sight, in both cases!

Deprnds if the tsll one stays late ... thsn jes

Advertisements
Kink Talk