Old 01-24-2012, 02:03 PM   #301
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thanks Leo, really talented.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #302
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I love how Nicole fights against herself so much. Thanks!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:12 AM   #303
Yossarian

Can't wait to read the next Evie installment!
Yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:54 AM   #304
Feudal

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutjuice View Post
I love how Nicole fights against herself so much. Thanks!
Agreed! Inner turmoil is so hot when its sexual inner turmoil!

I'm not sure which I like best though - sexy inner turmoil or sexy hedonistic "I'm gonna do everything I think I can get away with" attitude that some of the other characters seem to have! LOL

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:57 AM   #305
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 35. Making The Bed

Evie

Evie didn't ask, but it was pretty clear that the girl didn't own the rope for the sake of girl scout activities. The fancy way it was coiled up suggested that Emily had used the rope a number of times, and was quite experienced with it.

Emily took hold of the hem of Evie's skirt with both hands.

'Now let's get this skirt up and … oh my, what a cute cunt you have.'

Evie felt her face flush as red as her roots as the girl lifted the skirt right up to Evie's waist, revealing her bare pussy.

'Does she?' Hannah said from behind Emily. 'You're blocking the way; I can't see.'

'Good,' Emily replied blithely. 'Close your eyes and be quiet. You'll see soon enough.'

'That's not in the rules,' Hannah muttered. However when Evie peeked around Emily to check on the younger girl, Hannah had indeed closed her eyes as her sister had told her to.

Emily positioned Evie's hands to hold her skirt up, then wrapped the rope around Evie's waist, feeding it back through the bite of the rope so that it cinched tight just below her belly. She leaned in close to Evie as she yanked on the rope, pulling it tight.

'This is going to make things so much harder for you,' she purred.
Evie had no response to that. Her thighs were tingling in anticipation. As Emily held the rope against her waist, Evie was oh so aware that the dark haired girl was about to feed it down and tight through her pussy lips, and her body wanted that touch, badly.

But Emily didn't feed the rope between Evie's waiting lips immediately; first she stopped to tie several seemingly pointless knots, each one protruding large and knobbly from the otherwise smooth line of the rope.

'These will help nicely,' Emily said with a wicked grin on her face, then reached between Evie's legs, spreading her bare pussy lips with two fingers.

Evie gasped at the warm touch of Emily's fingers, and again as the dark-haired girl began to feed the rope between her legs, looping it up through the rope around her waist.

Then Emily pulled sharply on the rope, cinching it tight between her spread pussy lips.

Evie's gasp became a small squeal as the rope bit into the sensitive skin down there. The purpose of the knots immediately became obvious: with the rope pulled tight between her legs, the knots lined up to press on her clit, her pussy entrance, and her ass perfectly. It was equally obvious that any movement of the rope would serve to tease those knots back and forth over her most sensitive spots. Evie frowned as Emily tied the rope off, unable to decide if she liked the sensation or not. On the one hand, the pull of the rope against her pussy hurt, but it also teased in a way that kept her aroused without offering so much as a hint of satisfaction to come.

'Hold out your hands,' Emily said, a new rope in her hands.

Evie let go of her skirt and held her arms out towards the girl, glad at least that the crotch rope was tied beneath it, allowing the garment to fall freely and cover up her bound, titillated privates.

Emily quickly wrapped the rope around Evie's wrists. Evie couldn't help but be impressed by the girl's skills; as innocent as Emily looked, she clearly spent plenty of time learning and practicing tying people up. Within a few moments, Evie found her wrists snugly bound – yet while there was no way she could escape from her bindings, the coils of the rope were smoothly spread along her wrists to keep them from biting in, and her circulation was in no danger of being cut off.

'Down on your hands and knees,' Emily said curtly.

Evie obeyed; though she had no reason to object in any case, she recognised a tone of voice that was to be obeyed. Clearly Emily was used to being in charge and was no firmly in that mindset. Evie lowered herself onto her hands and knees, watching Hannah for a few moments – who curiously, was still sitting calmly with her eyes closed as her big sister had ordered – before turning her attention to what Emily was doing with the third rope. She found that Emily had bound Evie's ankles in much the same way as her wrists, each tie leaving a trail of extra rope leading from them. She wondered what the extra lengths of rope were for, and why she had to be down on her hands and knees, but was soon given the answer to both questions.

Emily took the extra length of rope from Evie's wrist bindings and tied it to the part of her crotchrope that fed down into the front of her crotch, tying it so that the rope was taut. This did of course have the side effect of forcing the front of her skirt right up, but Emily had seen and touched enough while binding the rope that Evie's sense of modesty was quickly dwindling, leaving her more curious about the rope than embarrassed.

Meanwhile, Emily had taken the extra length from Evie's ankle bindings and fed it over the waist wrap and beneath, actually pushing Evie's butt cheeks apart with the backs of her hands to tie the rope off between them, leaving a thick knot and frayed ends that tickled mercilessly at the insides of her cheeks.

'Hannah, you can look now,' Emily said. 'And Evie, you can try moving around.'

Last edited by Leopard; 01-26-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:26 AM   #306
Feudal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
...oh my, what a cute cunt you have.
Why is it SO much sexier when a girl says that?

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:03 AM   #307
owlart
getDare Devil

Oooh, thanks Leo, looking forward to hearing how Evie gets on trying to make the bed now!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #308
archie21
getDare Succubus

again very neat....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:23 PM   #309
daremaster 1
getDare God

How do you do it? Its amazing!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:40 PM   #310
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Leo, are you a sex god? If you aren't, you should be.

Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:33 PM   #311
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Good god almighty leo you are awesome
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:17 AM   #312
IvoryLies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
Leo, are you a sex god? If you aren't, you should be.

Took the vwords right out of my mouth.
IvoryLies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:16 AM   #313
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Oh my god.
SEXY.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #314
memnoch55

Send a message via Yahoo to memnoch55

I just came across this story, and all I can say is WOW. I can't wait for the next one.
memnoch55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #315
C.K.
Account Banned

Oh Leo, your story has made many bus journeys of mine a lot more exciting the bus driver looks like you yanoo! Haha anyway i decided to finally post a comment cuz I do really like your story thanks for what youve done so far, and keep up the great work!

CK xx

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy