Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2024, 10:10 AM   #301
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

I think you deserve to suffer a little bit, especially since you weren't online much during the weekend.
First, cover your anal plug with toothpaste and put it up your ass. Put clothespins on nipples, 2 more on each pussy lip and 1 on your tongue.
Now you've got 7 rounds ahead of you. For each round you will start with 20 spanks on your ass, continue with one edge and then give yourself 10 rubber band snaps on your clit. After that you may remove one clothespin.
Only after you finish all 7 rounds, you may remove the plug.

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Currently looking for new female sub.

Kik: Taskdesigner

Female Slave Market
Taskdesigner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 10:14 AM   #302
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
He is sitting in the lounge with his laptop, Desperate slut thinks he is in a meeting. He usually works in his room though, so it's strange he's sitting outside right now.
you may go check what is he doing Slut-to-use, I think a large top showing the most possible especially when leaning is perfect to wear, no bra of course.. no panties as well and if the top is long enough to cover your but..is perfect

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 10:22 AM   #303
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
I think you deserve to suffer a little bit, especially since you weren't online much during the weekend.
First, cover your anal plug with toothpaste and put it up your ass. Put clothespins on nipples, 2 more on each pussy lip and 1 on your tongue.
Now you've got 7 rounds ahead of you. For each round you will start with 20 spanks on your ass, continue with one edge and then give yourself 10 rubber band snaps on your clit. After that you may remove one clothespin.
Only after you finish all 7 rounds, you may remove the plug.
bitch-in-heat has the toothpaste covered plug up her arse it is already starting to tingle! Pegs are on her nipples and pussy lips and tongue, all of them hurt a lot! bitch-in-hewt struggles with more than light pain so she is not looking forward to what comes next

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 10:24 AM   #304
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default '''LitePain,,,

You will add a box of hypodermic needles (for syringes)
to your toys list, since you're into "lite pain". Then come
back here and report that you got them, filled in the box
in your toys list, and receive a dare that is suitably using
this new toy(s) on you...

Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 10:26 AM   #305
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
bitch-in-heat has the toothpaste covered plug up her arse it is already starting to tingle! Pegs are on her nipples and pussy lips and tongue, all of them hurt a lot! bitch-in-hewt struggles with more than light pain so she is not looking forward to what comes next
Enjoy your time with light pain getting worse and worse... 😈

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Female Slave Market
Old 03-18-2024, 10:36 AM   #306
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry bitch-in-heat could onlymanage 4 rounds the pain just got too much she couldnt even edge the fourth time, the rubber band snaps were devilish her clit is in so much pain it won't even register pleasure.!! Her arse burns feels like it is kn fire can she please remove the plug??

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 10:37 AM   #307
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
You will add a box of hypodermic needles (for syringes)
to your toys list, since you're into "lite pain". Then come
back here and report that you got them, filled in the box
in your toys list, and receive a dare that is suitably using
this new toy(s) on you...
Um... no!!

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 10:40 AM   #308
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Sorry bitch-in-heat could onlymanage 4 rounds the pain just got too much she couldnt even edge the fourth time, the rubber band snaps were devilish her clit is in so much pain it won't even register pleasure.!! Her arse burns feels like it is kn fire can she please remove the plug??
Ok, you may remove the clothespins and take out the plug... for 20 snaps on each nipple.

Female Slave Market
Old 03-18-2024, 10:48 AM   #309
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
Ok, you may remove the clothespins and take out the plug... for 20 snaps on each nipple.
Done thank you, such a relief! But bitch-in-heat's nipples are really hurting now!

Well at least bitch-in-heat is no longer as desperate to cum!

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 10:49 AM   #310
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
you may go check what is he doing Slut-to-use, I think a large top showing the most possible especially when leaning is perfect to wear, no bra of course.. no panties as well and if the top is long enough to cover your but..is perfect
Looks like he has gone into his room now...

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 10:51 AM   #311
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
Maybe the desperate whore should get its mind off wanting to cum by going on the run that it was supposed to do
Thank you for the reminder, desperate whore might just go for the run this evening.

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 10:58 AM   #312
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Done thank you, such a relief! But bitch-in-heat's nipples are really hurting now!

Well at least bitch-in-heat is no longer as desperate to cum!
How easy it is to play with your horniness... 😀

Female Slave Market
Old 03-18-2024, 10:58 AM   #313
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Um... no!!
Ok!

Do this instead: With a bag of marshmallows, pop some
inside your butt using warm water, befor going away to
your run. At least 10 small ones, or 4 big uns...
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 11:04 AM   #314
hassns

It seems as if buttslut needs some rest and needs to collect herself after the pain.

Therefore, she should take a cold shower and clean herself properly and get her head a little cold again.
If you have a bathtub, you can also take a bath, but no touching during that time!

After cleaning, buttslut must of course be put back in her place. So ask for 10 degrading words to write on your body in the bathroom. You also put the plug in and set the vibration to the highest level. Now you go back to your room, wearing only your bathrobe, as wide open as possible. Then you throw your bathrobe aside and lie down on your bed, where you edge yourself with your dildo

PS: Of course you can also do this after your run

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 10:47 PM   #315
testovaci6607

New dare: a week without underwear
Pick a week when you can make this dare. Take all your bras (including sportbras, bikinis or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your house, so they are not easily retrievable (friends house, storage locker, locked box with key somewhere else...) so you cannot cheat easily. Put away also dirty underwear from laundry bin or the one that's drying right now. Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk