Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-09-2012, 06:07 PM   #301
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Frog looks down at Kitty face first in the mud. Her pussy gaping.
"I don't think we should leave her out here like that... We will tie these three up here for now, We shall discus what to do in the morning."
PI looks at Frog and nods.
PI takes the rope from Nikki and ties them to a post in the barn.
Frog picks up Kitty and sees Carrie's face of disappointment.
"Don't worry Carrie you can have some input as one of the victors as her punishment."
Carrie smiles then steps out of the way.
The group heads back to the main house.

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:02 PM   #302
djsnila28

As frog, PI, and the rest are head back to the main house. Melissa wait until she think they are of hearing distances and Ask " I wondering what they are go to do to us in the Morning?" David says "I don't know we will just have wait in see." Jessica said " I tell them a thing or two in the morning. they could of gave us something cover up with or at least let us get clean up after that walk!" David said " Jessica lets not make them mad for we were trepassing and do yous want to go back home to you parents no clothes on your body." Melissa say " No for my dad and sister wonder what happen to my clothes and then my younger sister would punch me for walking around naked."

Jessica said "No I don't wan't mom to see me like this.Sorry david my mind is all on the edge for I haven't smoke a cigarette for while My pack of cigarettes were in the pocket of my jean shorts." David said " that's ok ,but right now lets just get as much as rest we can and I hope that one girl they care out of here will we be ok."

At the main house Frog and PI and other are talk about about the punishment that they will give Kitty. Who is still out cold and cover in mud laying on the couch with a beach towel under her to keep the mud off the couch.

Last edited by djsnila28; 07-10-2012 at 09:15 PM.
djsnila28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #303
Slavegirl1217

Carrie looks at kitty. "you guys I think I hurt her can I go nurse her back to health I don't want her to be left like this." PI and frog smile. " of course you can but," PI got half way done finishing his sentence and frog finished it for him " you have to wear the nurse outfit in the closet over there" Carrie sighs goes into the closet and comes out in a tight nurse outfit that pushes up her breast and barely covers her ass. She shyly open the door walking out and picks up kitty and carries her to her room washing her and giveing her asprin and giving her a message. Carrie thinks about changeing into her normal cothes or just getting naked but doesn't want to get yelled at or punished she keeps in on.

(mean while in the barn)
the three of them cuddle together to stay warm and slowly falls asleep. Carrie sneeks out the window runing to the barn and covers them up with a blanket and puts there clothes next to them. Is nervous about getting cought but she feels it's the right thing so she runs back climbs into the window closes it and is at kittys side till someone wants her.
Slavegirl1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #304
djsnila28

Melissa wake up just in time see someone in a nurse outfit leaving the barn. She then feel something on her looks down see a cover covering them. She then look to her side and see a pile of clothes near her. She said to herself out loud " I wish I could put those clothes on, but being tie to this barn post makes it impossible." she just fells back to sleep. one minute later Jessica wakes up and not able to go back to sleep for she has to go to the bathroom really bad is not able to hold it she end up going to the bathroom were she is at get her part of the cover get wet.

She then fell back to sleep, but is embarrassed at what just happen. Just as Jessica fell a sleep David wakes up from a dream that has cause him to cum he feel and sees the cum wet spot on cover. He then look and see Jessica and Melissa sleeping cause his penis to get hard again cause he knows they are still naked he then fells back a sleep.

In the main house as kitty come to and see that Carrie is at her side in a nurse outfit. she is till tired from that match in the barn and she feels a little pain in her pussy , but then she just fells right to sleep. in the front room of the main house Frog and Pi and rest are still talking about the for punishment for kitty.

Last edited by djsnila28; 07-11-2012 at 09:58 PM.
djsnila28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:33 PM   #305
Slavegirl1217

As kitty falls back to sleep Carrie sneaks out the window to the barn wakes the three up to help get them dressed and to see if they need a bathroom break. She dresses the three of them as none has to you the bathroom she changes the cover and let's them sleep rushes back in to the house where kitty is and gives her a message and she smiles finally likeing Carrie and the rest from down stairs comes up and says "we have disided your punishment kitty"
Old 07-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #306
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

"Considering the barn is currently occupied with the strangers we have decided once you recover you shall get the sex machine down stairs for at least 6 hours. One hour for you to warm up then an hour each of us to have some fun with you." Frog says with a smirk.
Kitty look at him with a look of terror in her eyes.
"But untill then here"
Frog tosses a tube of numbing cream to Carrie
"Carrie I am assuming the nurse knows what to do with this?"
"Yes of course" Carrie says with a smile.
"Alright the we shall leave you to it." PI says
as the group leaves the room.

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 07-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #307
Slavegirl1217

Carrie rubs kitty she whispers in kitty ear "I won't do anything to you I promise I won't hurt you."
kitty smiles and closes her eyes as Carrie rubs the numb cream all over her.
As Carrie gets tierd she climbs in bed and cuddles with kitty sleeping.
PI and Frog walk in as they go to bed and they both smirk at the site of the two girls sleeping with eachother and cuddleing.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:38 PM   #308
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

PI and Frog leave the room and head for bed.
Frog goes over to his room and gets into bed with Nikki and is asleep quickly spooning with her.

PI makes it back to his room to see Jess naked on his bed giving him a seductive look with a smile.
"Are you going to give me my prize for winning the wrestling match" Jess says softly
As PI walks towards the bed

Old 07-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #309
Slavegirl1217

Pl smirks and roles Jess off his bed.
"go to sleep Jess"
she gets up angry and goes out slaming the door behind her and goes down stairs sleeping on the couch mad.

Carrie wakes up early going down stairs and sees jess and carrys her up the bedroom puts her in her bed covers her up then goes downstairs cooks the aroma of the breakfeast fill the house.
Carrie sings as she cooks.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #310
Yuki123

((Sorry, i haven't been able to post i was busy, and i wont be here from this sunday to next sunday -____-ll.....This will be a short post))

And NeNe falls asleep on a couch

(( xD told ya, sorry im writing a story for some friends and my writers block came back, sorry sorry sorry!!!))

Likes: Private and Verbal humiliation, self bondage,submission, wediges
Yuki123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:20 PM   #311
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

The smell of bacon is the first thing that the house notices.
PI rises at the smell and turns and see Jess.
Slightly confused he leaves her there and follows the smell.
He gets down to the kitchen to find Carrie in a tight white tank-top and a pair of pink panties.
He spanks her butt softly
"Thanks for making breakfast"
"Any time" Carrie says with a smile
"You don't happen to know those people who showed up do you?" PI asks
"No... I know them... But I did give them a blanket..." Carrie says nervously
PI looks at her
"Tell me next time before you do that."
"Yes master..." Carrie says shyly while making breakfast.
"Don't worry I am going to let it slide for now it was probably for the best we didn't leave them out there completely naked... This place isn't as secluded anymore as it use to be."

Frog wakes up to the smell of bacon and PI passes by the door.
He tries to move but notices his arm trapped under Nikki.
He doesn't want to wake her up

Old 07-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #312
Slavegirl1217

Carrie looks at PI "I also gave them there cloths back"- looks down-
" please PI don't get mad at me"
he doesn't respond looking down and slowly walks up stairs to frogs room.
A few minutes later Carrie yells up stairs " food is done everyone come and eat!"
Carrie slides on some shorts so she's not just in her thong and cleans the cook wear waiting for everyone to get down stairs.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #313
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki comes down first in a short skirt and a loose fitting top.
She walkes over and wakes up the Naked Nene on the couch and takes her to get some clothes from the closet.
After a few minutes PI and Frog walk over still discussing what to do with the strangers in the back.
"So what should we do with them?" Frog asks
"I don't know we can't leave them there but it is risky to let them go..." PI says...
"Well the homes defense is pretty good and From the room You can get great angles and views with a sniper." Frog Shrugs
They smell the bacon.
"We deal with that shit later!" PI nearly shouts

After yesterdays events they are both starving
They get to the table and dig in.

After Carrie finishes washing she goes over to eat with them.
Not many words are said because of the violent eating.

Old 07-12-2012, 09:22 PM   #314
Slavegirl1217

Carrie waits till the rest are done to eat and trys to hear there conversation about the people in the barn.
As they talk Carrie sneeks to the barn to feed the 3.
She walks in sets a big plate in the middle.
" hope u enjoy please hide the plate when your done. Thank you"
she sneeks back in and as she turns around there is PI and frog standing there.
Her eyes widen and trys to run but the two trap her against the window.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #315
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

"Dammit woman! All I do is ask you to tell me first dammit!" PI yells
PI looks at Frog
"You go ahead and watch Kitty for the time being... We will deal with the barn ones in a while..." PI says
Frog goes inside to see Kitty staring at the ceiling.

PI picks up Carrie and heads to his room and opening the secret door to go down to where he took Jess earlyar.
"PI please I am so sorry I promise it won't happen again!" Carrie Pleads
PI looks over at her
"Its to late for that"
PI straps her down to the table and readies the machine.
He angles it right at her ass.
But right before he starts he adds something onto the machine

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay