Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Not at the moment but open to ideas

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 02:27 AM   #302
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I went back to the hotel last night for a second round after he called me telling me he was free for a couple of hours. Wore a tiny white skirt that really is too small, heels, plug and a tight top. The walk over was less windy than the other day but still was revealing a lot of my ass

Went straight to his room and there weee no niceties, we just fucked. Tbh it wasn’t as hot as earlier in the day. The sting had gone out of it. Don’t get me wrong he still used me like the slut I am. He pounded my ass hard and slapped and chocked me. He really went to town on my throat this time giving me a good hard throat fuck that had me gagging, drooling and choking. Which he loved. But it wasn’t the same as earlier and I didn’t cum although he did cum in my mouth this time and I swallowed

I left his room and was walking down the corridor when a very large guy walking towards me stopped at his room door. He fixed me in his stare and kept staring at me as I got closer. He then took out his wallet and took out a handful of cash and held it up, smiled and opened his door. It was clear that he didn’t speak and English and that he also assumed I was a hooker. I’m not ashamed to say this thought for me horny again and I took the money from his hand. There was £120, so I entered his room

He closed the door behind and moved me to the middle of the room where he started to undress me and slowly explore my body. He was a very large guy, probably in his 50s and he smelt slightly of sweat, but there was something about the situation and the fact that he was an overweight old guy that was paying to use me that really turned me on. I know, I’m weird 😂

He enjoyed playing with my nipples and making me gasp as he squeezed and twisted them and he enjoyed fingering my pussy and ass while I was standing up. He then undressed and laid back on the bed. Holding his cock, so I crawled over the bed, took hold of his cock (was about 5” and not very thick) wanked it a bit to get it harder and then started to suck him. His cock was hairy and the smell and tasted of sweat wasn’t nice but I could tell he was enjoying it so I gave him all of my skills until he was moaning

He then pushed me away and handed me a condom. So I put it on him and then straddled him and lowered my pussy on to his cock and slowly started to ride his as he started to play with my nipples again. I got quite into it and was happily riding his cock slowly, stimulating both of us when he started to tense, grunt and he came. I carried on for a bit then fell of him and we lay next to each other as he recovered. He then reached for his wallet and gave me another £50 and made it clear I should leave. So I dressed and walked out and went home

I felt cheap, slutty and used. What a perfect start to the year

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-04-2024, 09:24 AM   #303
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

As well as having to have a dildo in my ass or pussy when sitting down at home someone has suggested these as rules for me to follow. What does everyone think:

When its warm enough remain naked except for high heels when at home.
When too cold you may wear a dressing gown/ robe, but must take it off when anyone visits (including deliveries).
Any dressing or undressing must be done either in front of a window or outside your flat.
Apart from exercise and work high heels to be worn at all times.
No underwear unless specifically requested by someone else.

Before and after using the toilet you must edge. (You don't have to edge if at work and it would take too long but must edge at the first opportunity after your shift.)
Before using a public toilet you must strip naked. You may close, but not lock, the cubicle door.
Before your first use of a toilet in any day you must spank your pussy hard 10 times.

You must edge 5 times on waking up and 5 times before going to sleep. During this time you must have your nipples clamped.

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-04-2024, 09:36 AM   #304
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
  • When its warm enough remain naked except for high heels when at home.
  • When too cold you may wear a dressing gown/ robe, but must take it off when anyone visits (including deliveries).
  • Any dressing or undressing must be done either in front of a window or outside your flat.
  • Apart from exercise and work high heels to be worn at all times.
  • No underwear unless specifically requested by someone else.
These all have my vote. To be naked reminds you of your place.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 10:34 AM   #305
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
As well as having to have a dildo in my ass or pussy when sitting down at home someone has suggested these as rules for me to follow. What does everyone think:

When its warm enough remain naked except for high heels when at home.
When too cold you may wear a dressing gown/ robe, but must take it off when anyone visits (including deliveries).
Any dressing or undressing must be done either in front of a window or outside your flat.
Apart from exercise and work high heels to be worn at all times.
No underwear unless specifically requested by someone else.

Before and after using the toilet you must edge. (You don't have to edge if at work and it would take too long but must edge at the first opportunity after your shift.)
Before using a public toilet you must strip naked. You may close, but not lock, the cubicle door.
Before your first use of a toilet in any day you must spank your pussy hard 10 times.

You must edge 5 times on waking up and 5 times before going to sleep. During this time you must have your nipples clamped.
All those rules sounds good for you.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 11:00 PM   #306
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I will do my best to follow these rules. I’ll make it my new year resolution

Btw, on Sunday I fly to Spain for the 100 hour challenge. Not sure I’ll get the chance to post updates but will try to do a report when I can

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 01-04-2024, 11:30 PM   #307
lani_122
getDare Succubus

I hope that you'll get tied in a bitchsuit through some part of it.

Old 01-04-2024, 11:32 PM   #308
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

What do you define as a bitch suit?

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 01-05-2024, 12:00 AM   #309
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Legs and arms tied folded. I sent you an example on Kik.

Old 01-05-2024, 03:25 AM   #310
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Very quick update as I’m following my new rules

Woke up and edged 5 times using my wand on my clit. Then slapped my pussy 10 times with a ruler and edged again before going to the toilet. Did what I needed to do, put on my heels and a robe as it’s cold and went and made coffee

I now have a suction dildo stuck on my chair in the kitchen and I lowered myself on to it and filled my ass as I sat and had coffee, FaceTimed a friend and checked social media. Very wet pussy and did ride my dildo a bit during all this

Buzz at the door as had a parcel delivered. Buzzed him in through the first door, took off my robe and went to answer my flat door. His eyes popped out his head and I couldn’t help giggle but I was also very red in the face with embarrassment as well

Got changed, went for a run

Edged when back, plugged my ass, toilet, shower, heels back on and in a robe again sitting on my sofa with my plug in and dildo on my pussy

Heading out to a sex shop later to get a new clit vibe for a task one of you has set me

All good fun

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-08-2024, 06:16 PM   #311
Marshall_235

Been loving reading through your thread Nd hearing about your exploits.

Can I suggest a couple of additional rules to add to your list?

Each day at some point between waking up and 10 am you must swallow at least 2 loads of cum. This can be from a neighbour, delivery person, commuter, co-worker...be creative and try not to use the same source more than 2 days running. The cum you swallow doesn't have to be direct from the source and can be collected prior and stored for the next day if you thin you'll be pushed for time or struggle to find someone.

When you return from Spain, each day of the week, write a degrading word or phrase somewhere on your body that can be hidden by clothes when you're at work and accumulate these until the end of the week. If they start to come off or fade go back over them. At the end of the week, post either naked photo(s) or one(s) in your underwear displaying all of the words written. I'll start you off with the first word being cumslut. You can choose the rest.

Hope you'll give these a go and enjoy.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 02:40 AM   #312
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Well I survived but it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Had to use the safe word twice

Will report soon but for now I just need to sleep!!

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-12-2024, 03:39 AM   #313
r0ver
getDare Addict

Good to hear you made it through. Take a well earned rest
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 03:54 AM   #314
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Happy to share pics of what my body looks like at the finish. Kik me if you want to see the pics he took the morning after we finished

In a hotel now for a couple of days to recover before heading home

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 01-12-2024, 07:17 AM   #315
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Glad to hear you are alright. Hope you recover well.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk