Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-05-2020, 05:33 PM   #301
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Yes they certainly did.

In order to orgasm tonight you must get 2 people here to give you permission
Ooooh there doesnt seem to be any people interested in this pigslut tonight. I might not get enough people.

If anybody would like to give me a vote please let me know... ill try earn it...
Louiseryanlikesit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 05:34 PM   #302
SlutTrainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiseryanlikesit View Post
Sorry i cant think of anything i could use in lieu of rope !! 😓😓
Then you'll keep some around for next time

For now spank both of those fat tits 10 times each and be a proper bitch in heat by edging by humping 3 things that are in your room on the floor. Things like a table leg or a chair leg would please me most. Keep that vibe in. And tell us if you're so wet it keeps slipping out. Because if it slips out more than 3 times you're wearing those panties while you hump things to keep it in, and you'll be wearing that used pair that smells like your pig cunt all day tomorrow too. Do this properly and I'll be pleased enough to consider making you cum for me if you beg nicely enough.
Old 03-05-2020, 05:39 PM   #303
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
G

Dare submitted
This pic has been posted up on eblue.
Pm for link 🐷🐷
Breed me like the piggy i am
Old 03-05-2020, 05:39 PM   #304
Bdsub
Dare Freak

I want to see if you are wet enough to deserve an orgasm..

If you do t want to show your pussy show your juices all over your fingers
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 05:41 PM   #305
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutTrainer View Post

For now spank both of those fat tits 10 times each and be a proper bitch in heat by edging by humping 3 things that are in your room on the floor. Things like a table leg or a chair leg would please me most. Keep that vibe in. And tell us if you're so wet it keeps slipping out. Because if it slips out more than 3 times you're wearing those panties while you hump things to keep it in, and you'll be wearing that used pair that smells like your pig cunt all day tomorrow too. Do this properly and I'll be pleased enough to consider making you cum for me if you beg nicely enough.
Yes sir let me do this now.
I will have a hard job keeping vibe in.
Thank u for punishing my fat tits.
Old 03-05-2020, 05:49 PM   #306
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:

Im sorry all the fun is over i couldnt help it as i humped my chair i came 😥😥😥😥😥
Old 03-05-2020, 05:53 PM   #307
SlutTrainer

Quote:
Im sorry all the fun is over i couldnt help it as i humped my chair i came 😥😥😥😥😥
What a pathetic pig slut. Spank your horny, greedy cunt 10 times and apologize to everyone reading the thread. Post a full frontal image with no face and legs spread on eblue for everyone's entertainment at least. Tonight you will be sleeping naked and without taking a shower beforehand. And no more cumming without permission from anyone for 2 weeks, understood ?
Old 03-05-2020, 05:53 PM   #308
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Was it wort it? Seems we will need to work on self control
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 01:41 AM   #309
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
What a pathetic pig slut. Spank your horny, greedy cunt 10 times and apologize to everyone reading the thread. Post a full frontal image with no face and legs spread on eblue for everyone's entertainment at least. Tonight you will be sleeping naked and without taking a shower beforehand. And no more cumming without permission from anyone for 2 weeks, understood ?
Im sorry i fell straight asleep last night. I owe you a punishment.

I apologize to everyone on the thread. If anybody else thinks they need to punish me i will of course obey.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:42 AM   #310
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Was it wort it? Seems we will need to work on self control
No because i tried stop it and then i was ashamed so kinda half ruined it in myself
Old 03-06-2020, 01:43 AM   #311
Louiseryanlikesit

Im getting a few requests for dares and i dont have tools.

Let ne know if theres anything u would like me to pick up over next few days

So far i have to buy
Rope
Pegs

Last edited by Louiseryanlikesit; 03-06-2020 at 02:17 AM.
Old 03-06-2020, 02:16 AM   #312
Mischief

Well my dare and task is I'll let you wash off the body writing. But you'll be in your towel and you'll need to shout to your flat mate that the shower isn't turning on and you can't get into work. They'll come and twiddle it's knobs and you'll accidentally drop your towel and quickly pick it back up as though an accident
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 02:19 AM   #313
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
Well my dare and task is I'll let you wash off the body writing. But you'll be in your towel and you'll need to shout to your flat mate that the shower isn't turning on and you can't get into work. They'll come and twiddle it's knobs and you'll accidentally drop your towel and quickly pick it back up as though an accident
Thank you and i missed you last night 🐷🐷🐷

Ill do this dare now and report back. Ill have to wash the smeared lipstick from my face first.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:17 PM   #314
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
Hi there
I didn't get a chance to report this morning as i had to run to work
I did your task as requested
My poor housemate got v red and flustered.
He did buy me some choclate and wine today though so he mustnt have minded too much
Thank u for the dare
Louise xx
Old 03-06-2020, 12:21 PM   #315
Taintless

Quote:
Im getting a few requests for dares and i dont have tools.

Let ne know if theres anything u would like me to pick up over next few days

So far i have to buy
Rope
Pegs
I think something nice and big and phallic would suit you well
Taintless is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
train