Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-18-2023, 07:40 PM   #301
MessFanatic

First fill your underwear with shaving cream. Go to your local market to buy the rest of your items:
- 2 tins Beans
- 2 cartons of custard/pudding
- 1 pot ice cream
- 1 bottle ketchup
- 2 bottles syrup
- 1x peanut butter
- 1L tomato sauce
- 2x whipped cream
- 4 paper plates
- 1x apple sauce
- 1x mayo
- 1x mustard
- 2x joghurt
- 2 bottles of chocolate sauce

When back home: Prepare 4 pies with custard and whipped cream. You need a bucket too.
Now roll a dice:
1 over your head
2 on your upper body
3 in your pants
4 on your legs
5 inside your Shirt
6 in a bowl/bucket

Pour the bowl over your head at the end.

I would love a report of this if you don’t mind when you’re done

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 05:23 PM   #302
FoxyFemboy

Today you'll be making your dinner in your panties! Make sure to layer on a lot of pairs of underwear. I'm thinking 5-10. Tape the leg holes as well, just in case. Now, into this underwear we'll be adding the following: 4 cracked eggs, 2 cups of sour cream, 2 burgers (1 per asscheek), a bowl of mushy peas, a can of tinned spaghetti, a pack of tapioca pearls, and 4 slices of bread front and back. And to soften the flavour, over the top of the bread pour a container of cream.

I hope you have thigh highs! You'll be filling each with 10 meatballs and a cup of gravy, then a block of butter each. Once your feet are then in them, slather tomato sauce around the inside of legs until they're saturated! Lastly grab a bra and make an entire serve of pasta for each cup, topping with chocolate pudding. Enjoy for an hour and hump to completion if you can!

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 12:06 PM   #303
MessFanatic

I saw this one and think it works well for some revenge

I would also LOVE a report if you don’t mind

get ready for a messy day. When you wake up - Wear a full swimsuit under your cutest outfit. do not remove until you are ready for bed. cum as much as you like throughout the day but always into the swimsuit.

no cleaning of any kind until you wake up the next morning

every hour roll a dice and pour it into your swim suit - you should probably stock up in advance.

1: tin of beans
2: cup of butter
3: tin of rice pudding
4: custard or pudding
5: cup of golden syrup
6. all of the above

Last edited by MessFanatic; 09-21-2023 at 12:09 PM.
Old 09-23-2023, 10:35 PM   #304
MessFanatic

Bumping this thread

Old 09-27-2023, 04:08 AM   #305
FoxyFemboy

Get fully dressed in some cute clothing you don't mind getting messy. Fill up those socks with a whole can of beans each, then a block of butter in the front of your underwear. Make sure the underwear is tight! Coat your armpits and chest with chocolate spread, then a bottle of syrup in the front of your underwear. Put a caramel or chocolate cake in the back, and a pack of donuts can fill out a bra if you're using it, otherwise just put them down your shirt. You may not clean up until the butter has completely melted and you've then afterwards edged 5 times through your clothing.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 03:37 AM   #306
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

You will tar and feather yourself using honey and feathers. Then just to make it more fun you'll add glitter until your a sparkling messy bird. Then you will clean up by getting very very messy by pieing your self all over until you can't see any of your feathers or glitter. Only then are you allowed to properly clean up. Pies will be made out of pudding and whipped cream.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 06:13 AM   #307
imaslaveboy

Entirely cover your body in herseys chocolate syrup and sit in a diaper for 3 hours.

3 big bottle should be enough

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 07:06 AM   #308
Ozzyosborne999
Baby Member

Pour tuna, mayo and sweetcorn down your pants, leave it in until the fish starts to smell. Take the Mess out your pants and rub it over your body.
Ozzyosborne999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 10:25 PM   #309
MessFanatic

Get yourself ready by prepping 2 tubs of cream, a jar of molasses, a bucket of mud, a pack of custard and some whipped cream. Throw on a pair of panties and a bra underneath any other clothing you don't mind getting messy. You're gonna dump some of the mud down the back of your panties, and the rest over your head. The jar of molasses will go down the front of the panties and into the bra cups. You can fill the rest of the bra cups with whipped cream, then the 2 tubs of regular cream will go over your head as well as the honey. Once done, stay like that while edging for 30 mins. Once time's up, you may orgasm.

Send me a report please

Make mine has thigh highs and either maid dress or femboy outfit

Old 10-08-2023, 01:11 AM   #310
HannahBrown

Dress in your maid outfit and crack 100 eggs on your head. Then lay down in the mess for 30 mins before cleaning up like a good maid

Limits- public, dipar, full nudity
HannahBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HannahBrown for this post:
Old 10-09-2023, 11:51 AM   #311
MessFanatic

I had to do this and thinks it works well as some revenge for having to use 100 eggs

Get fully dressed in some cute clothing you don't mind getting messy. Fill up those socks with a whole can of beans each, then a block of butter in the front of your underwear. Make sure the underwear is tight! Coat your armpits and chest with chocolate spread, then a bottle of syrup in the front of your underwear. Put a caramel or chocolate cake in the back, and a pack of donuts can fill out a bra if you're using it, otherwise just put them down your shirt. You may not clean up until the butter has completely melted and you've then afterwards edged 5 times through your clothing.

Make mine include thigh highs/maid dress/ femboy outfit please

Old 10-10-2023, 11:46 AM   #312
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

In a maids dress you are going to make yourself into a human sundae with cream ice cream custard bananas nuts cherries strawberry sauce and finishing off with a pie to your face

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 03:36 PM   #313
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Since you love public challenges I'm going with that idea, but if you prefer the privacy if your own home that's fine.. You will go somewhere outside wherever you are comfortable getting messy. You will set up ten pies filling of your choice but it must be more than just whipped cream. In the center of each pie you will set one raw egg. Then Wearing only a bikini you will tar and feather yourself using honey several bottles worth to make sure you're entirely coated and very sticky. Then once your nice and feathered you will start breaking the eggs by sitting on them. You of course should be clucking and flapping your arms like a chicken as you do so.

I had to enter this due to a lost wager. Pretty please make mine extremely messy or my daddy will punish me.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 05:47 PM   #314
MessFanatic

You need:
- 2 Milkshakes
- Chocolate Pudding
- 2 bottles of sirup
- 1 cake
- vanilla pudding
- whipped cream

Start filling the inside of your bottoms with 2 cold milkshakes. Enjoy the nice feeling of your wet pants for a minute. Pour it down slowly.
Next cover your hands with chocolate pudding and press them on your boobs. Clean your hands by swiping them over your pants.
Pour the rest of the chocolate pudding in your bra cups and press and massage your boobs.
Hold a bottle of sirup over your head, look above close your eyes and pour it slowly over your face. Hold your shirt open while pouring.
Place the cake on the floor and pull down your pants. Sit in the cake with your naked ass and squish around. Put your pants back on with the whole cake (or the rest of it) inside.
Prepare at least 5 pies with your vanilla pudding and whipped cream. Make them big and creamy.
Place one pie in front of you.
The first pie goes straight in your face.
Give yourself a pie sandwich. To make sure your head is completely covered give yourself a pie hat.
The last pie will be a special one. Stroke your cock and use the mess which falled own on the floor as a lube. Cum on the pie laying in front of you and smash it in your face.
You can clean after you rolled around in the mess and leave no clean spot on yourself.

Make mine include thigh highs/maid dress/ femboy outfit please

Old 10-16-2023, 03:13 PM   #315
MessFanatic

Bumping this thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, extreme, messy, person above