Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-17-2023, 10:39 AM   #3091
zcatl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysue View Post
Got this one done. Had to use the more severe clamps so they would not get ripped off while spanking. Each hit caused a painful yank on my nipples, that was the worst part of this!! Breasts are red and a little sore, but nipples are really tender!!

Thank you for the task. 🥰🥰
Since those nipples are really tender let’s do 38 rubber band snaps to each!

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
zcatl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 12:44 PM   #3092
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysue View Post
I have been ordered in for 3 weeks. 38DD. Looking forward to suffering! 🥰🥰
Stretch your tits flat by nipples (pm-ed you picture) and have them whipped 38 times. Maybe your mistress would also like to walk over them for your double size it should be done before and after in any heels if she is wearing now.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:46 PM   #3093
PainSlutSylvir

I'm in for 7 days!

34DD

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Toys: tons. Clamps, plugs, dildos, household items.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 11:09 AM   #3094
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

For all pain sluts that are in:

- 100 hits for each boob leaned on the table, having a clothes hanger with clamps on nipples and holding (with string) to a 500ml water bottle on the other side of the table.

have fun

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarkNDoubt for this post:
Old 01-19-2023, 11:18 AM   #3095
Sluttysue

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcatl View Post
Since those nipples are really tender let’s do 38 rubber band snaps to each!
This was brutal! I hate snaps like this. Left me in tears. I actually asked Mistress to finish them because i was having trouble doing them full strength. Let me know if i need to be punished for that. They are black and blue now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Stretch your tits flat by nipples (pm-ed you picture) and have them whipped 38 times. Maybe your mistress would also like to walk over them for your double size it should be done before and after in any heels if she is wearing now.
This was difficult to do, to get to a position for Mistress to walk on them. Used my nipple rings to stretch my tits out on a table. With the abuse my nipples just took, that alone was extremely painful. Mistress used 5” stilettos to walk on them. She walked back and forth about 5 times. She made sure to dig her heels in each time. I was screaming in pain! Then 38 to each tit with a narrow rubber strap. This damn thing is heavy enough to leave bruises but it also causes welts at the edges. The walking on them was so much worse the 2nd time. she made sure to get my nipples under her heel. Definitely sobbing after this one.

Thank you both for the tasks 🥰🥰

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Mar 8, 2039

Hypnotic triggers to use on me
The 2nd ten fap roulette reports

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sluttysue for this post:
Old 01-19-2023, 11:31 AM   #3096
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post

- 100 hits for each boob leaned on the table, having a clothes hanger with clamps on nipples and holding (with string) to a 500ml water bottle on the other side of the table.

have fun

Mark
So, I don't have a clothes hanger with clamps... but I do have a Nasty pair of screw down clamps that I can hang a water bottle off of. It will be a half full 1 liter bottle as that's all I have laying around. Setting up now. If you aren't pleased with my alterations feel free to add on

Edit to post report:
That was amazing. Alternated hits with the spoons, causing the very flimsy folding table I set up on to constantly shake, which in turn turned the half empty bottle that was maybe 3 inches off the floor turn into a sadistic vibrator for the clamps. My tits are bright red, I'm in tears, my nipples are tender, rubbing on the inside of my hoodie causing me to wince.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Last edited by PainSlutSylvir; 01-19-2023 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Add report
The following user says Thank You to PainSlutSylvir for this post:
Old 01-19-2023, 12:00 PM   #3097
zcatl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlutSylvir View Post
I'm in for 7 days!

34DD
Attached 34 clothespins to each tit if you have enough if not then 34 between them. Then do 2 sets of 34 jumping jacks if any fall off reattach and start over.

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
Old 01-19-2023, 12:01 PM   #3098
zcatl

SluttySue see the dare above. You will do the same except your number will be 38. Enjoy!!

Old 01-19-2023, 02:09 PM   #3099
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Attached 34 clothespins to each tit if you have enough if not then 34 between them. Then do 2 sets of 34 jumping jacks if any fall off reattach and start over.
This was amazing, I am currently clamped for my 2hrs a day with a delightful set of spiked pressure clamps on my nipples.... I do indeed have a few hundred clothespins, but could not fit 34 on each tit due to the nipple clamps... I did half on each, none fell off despite my attempts to violently shake my tits while doing the jumping Jack's, so I yanked them all off without opening them. If that doesn't suffice just let me know what to do to compensate....

Old 01-19-2023, 03:00 PM   #3100
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Seems a number of girls joined since I posted this and I haven't heard from anyone who did it. So I'll send it around again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
For everyone still in, use the two numbers of your band size to determine the number of sets (first number) and number of pussy spanks per set (second number, using 10 if the digit is a zero). For example, 44 would be 4 sets of 4. 30 is three sets of 10.

Each set will be done standing on one leg. Every time the other foot touches the ground during the set (it has to stay up at least 10 seconds after the last spank) add another set to your total. Switch legs between sets. Each set should be done with a different implement, but feel free to experiment with nontraditional implements (shoes, belts, hands, rulers, fruit, books, rubber bands...)
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 03:30 PM   #3101
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
Seems a number of girls joined since I posted this and I haven't heard from anyone who did it. So I'll send it around again.
3 sets of 4

1st set: belt
2nd set: wooden boar bristle brush, bristle side
3rd set: wooden spoon

Almost fell over twice... but made it through without dropping a foot. The wait in-between is almost as bad as the hits themselves.

The belt wasn't bad, nice sting and wobble.
The brush was a bad idea, that hurt
The spoon was fun....

Round 2 I was getting wet, wincing with every hit

Round 3 was all yelps. Every hit.

Thank you for reposting...

Old 01-19-2023, 03:47 PM   #3102
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlutSylvir View Post
I'm in for 7 days!

34DD

34 drops of wax on each tit, try to space them out as much as possible. Wait 5+ minutes to make sure they are all dry. Spank each one off with a heavy wooden spoon. If a swat doesn't dislodge any wax, 10 hard swats to your pussy for encouragement to make your next attempt harder.
Old 01-19-2023, 04:54 PM   #3103
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
34 drops of wax on each tit, try to space them out as much as possible. Wait 5+ minutes to make sure they are all dry. Spank each one off with a heavy wooden spoon. If a swat doesn't dislodge any wax, 10 hard swats to your pussy for encouragement to make your next attempt harder.
Oh this was fun. I drew a swirly pattern with the wax drops on each tit while laying on my back. I sat up after they were all dry and went town; hit as hard i could hoping hard hits would work better... My tits are soo tender from previous activities today that each smack made me yelp. I missed 12 wax drops through the process, totaling over the course of 30 mins 120 swats to my pussy. For those I got up on my knees so I could make solid contact with my very tender pussy.

Old 01-19-2023, 09:11 PM   #3104
Sluttysue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post

have fun

Mark
I have 8ga rings in my nipples that are often used for bondage, but since you specified clamps, i used my worst sharp clamps (don’t have the clothes hanger) with the 500ml bottle hanging over the table. My nipples have been tenderized with these tasks so this was brutal right from the start. Used a short rubber slapper, alternated 10 on one, then 10 on the other until the 100 were done. Once again it was hard to do them all full force. Definitely slowed the pace as i got further in. I found myself begging me to stop!! Two very different forms of pain here. The impact of each hit, which obviously got much worse as i went on. Then there was the nipples. At first the hits just caused a jump, not much of an added pull to my nipples. The jumps got bigger though and that caused a double yank to nipples. First i jerk the bottle up causing added pain. Then the bottle falls and comes to the end of the string, causing a worse pull to my nipples. With many days left in my sentence here, my nipples are sore just looking at them and my tits are getting more and more covered in bruises.

Quote:
So this was modified up to 38 pins on each tit for me. The mistake here was to do this one right after the above one, well after an hour or so. Just putting the pins on and wearing them was hell. It took about a 1/2 hour to get them all on with a good bite. I waited another 10 minutes to make sure they dug in nicely. 1st set none came off, but i was sobbing. 2nd set 1 came off, so round 2 of 2 sets. In that round, 2 came off in the 1st set. Round 3, finally none came off. I collapsed to the floor in agony. I just wanted the pain to end. I finally laid on my back and started pulling them off. This was non stop screaming. It was at least 20 minutes for the pain from the pins to subside.

Hopefully both tasks were done acceptably. Thank you for the tasks. 🥰🥰

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Mar 8, 2039

Hypnotic triggers to use on me
The 2nd ten fap roulette reports

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sluttysue for this post: