Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-29-2023, 04:24 AM   #286
csuju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
A master has asked me to try a 100 hour extreme bondage and pain challenge. Should I accept?
If you're asking on here, I suspect you already know the answer - so I'm going to say "yes"

Likes: semi or hidden public, joi, edging, pics, teasing, denial, games
Limits: family, permanent, semi-permanent, piss, scat, face
Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.
I can only get toys when home alone.

Kik: csuju

Read about my shopping trip
csuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 08:25 AM   #287
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
A master has asked me to try a 100 hour extreme bondage and pain challenge. Should I accept?
As long as all precautions are taken (safe word, etc.) and you are comfortable with them, I say go for it.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 08:26 AM   #288
shorttermslav

Quote:
Four days plus a bit of bondage, pain and suffering? Sounds like it’s right up your ally. I think you should say yes!
shorttermslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 09:12 AM   #289
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So the consensus is that I should do it

Some of the details I have:

It’s based in Spain so I will fly out and be picked up. He will pay all expenses as well as giving me cash incentives. So for every hour I last without using a safe word I get £10 and every 10 hours if I don’t use the safe word I get an additional £100. So if I last 10hours without using the safe word I get £200 but if I use it once I’d only get £90. The idea is to make sure I am incentivized to take maximum abuse. If I complete the 100 hours without using the safe word I will get £2,000

I don’t know the details but it will involve bondage and restrictions for the whole 100hrs. There will be rest but that will also be in bondage. Basic food and drink will be provided. I will be naked the whole time. Others will be present to watch and humiliate me and use me sexually. All will be clean and tested so it will be safe but they will be paying to use me to cover the costs. I’ll have no control over who uses me unless I use the safe word

That’s all the details I have and we will aim to do this in the next few weeks. I’m going to set up a few ‘warm up’ sessions with some of my regular doms so I’m not going into this cold

Already wet at the thought of losing all control like this

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-01-2024, 05:16 AM   #290
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I had a session with a domme in order to start getting ready for my 100 hour challenge. She is the same mistress I’ve mentioned before and she was willing to let me be strung up and tortured while she was dominating her regular clients for a day as she thinks having a female slave present increases the pleasure for her clients.

I arrived on Saturday afternoon and entered her dungeon. She was immaculate as ever wearing thigh high boots, a latex thong and a black leather corset that was struggling to keep in her perfect breasts. Her black hair tied back and her makeup perfect. She is still the sexiest women I’ve ever been in the presence of and she greeted me with a long wet deep kiss, sucked my tongue and bit my bottom lip making me wince but also go weak at the knees. I was instantly turned on

She told me to strip and stand in the middle of the room which I did. She told me that her focus was her clients but when she could shed whip and torment me or get them to do it. I’d be hooded and gagged the whole time as she needed to keep her clients safe as some of them were very famous. She fixed my ankles to chains on the floor and chained my wrists above my head. She then put a latex hood over my head, with a hole for my nostrils so I could breath and for my mouth. But she fitted a ball gag to my mouth and locked it in place. I could hear her move around the room but wasn’t ready for the sharp swish and cut of a cake across my ass that made me scream. She then whipped my ass, back, legs, thighs, stomach and tirs with a flogger for ages until my whole body felt like it was burning

I was relieved when I heard her bell ring and a client had arrived. Over the next 2 hours I just stood there, unable to move whil e I listened to her torturing a client. He screamed, begged and cried and it was both distressing and hot to listen to

This was repeated over the next few hours. During this time I was occasionally whipped, clamps and weights were added to my nipples and pussy lips to make me stand and wait in discomfort. She released my arms twice to let the blood flow back into them but I basically stood for several hours in various states of pain and discomfort while she went about her job. At the end she only kissed me and wished me good luck as I got dressed to leave. It was frustrating as I really wanted to eat her out or have her eat me out but I left frustrated and sore but it was perfect preparation as I’d been there for 6 hours

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-01-2024, 05:22 AM   #291
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Sounds like a decent warm up. Hopefully you will get to go for longer to prepare too.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 07:27 AM   #292
shorttermslav

It's good that you're staying in some kind of practice, I guess.

Still, I bet after 20 hours - knowing there are still 80 left - you look back at these "few hours" and feel it didn't really prepare you for anything.

Excellent, hot, report - as always!
Old 01-02-2024, 03:39 AM   #293
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Had a really bad hangover yesterday. Nothing exceptional to report from my New Year’s Eve other than waking up in a strangers bed and had clearly been fucked as I had cum in my pussy but honestly must have been so drunk I can’t remember any of it or even meeting the guy. So a wet walk home in my party dress with makeup all over was a humiliating start to the new year 😂

Back home, showered and cleaned up but I was so fucking horny but also so hungover so I started to fuck my self with my dildos and use my my vibe on my clit. Started to feel better and put my suction dildo on a chair and sat on it and rode it with my ass

Honestly, none of it satisfied me so I just kept going. Ended up spending the whole day just fucking my ass, pussy and throat and working my clit. Sometimes with the dildo stuck to the window so I was on display

It did eventually cure my hangover though, so a nice start to the year

Happy new year perverts!!

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-02-2024, 04:25 AM   #294
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

And a happy and eventful new year to you too. Hope you have a slutty year ahead.

Old 01-02-2024, 08:37 AM   #295
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Still feeling unbelievably horny so decided to plug my ass and wear a very short skirt that didn’t cover my whole ass leaving the bottom of my cheeks showing. Heels and a top. This was encouraged by one of you in a chat on Kik

I then went to the local supermarket to get some shopping. The walk there was tricky as it was so windy and I couldn’t keep my skirt down as it was a loose pleated skirt not a tight one so I’m sure lots of people got a full view of my ass as it blew up. It was cold and wet though so I did walk fast

In the supermarket I could feel disapproving looks from a lot and hungry eyes from others but I went about my shopping bending over to look at products and put them in my basket. I heard one guy say nice view so I looked around and we were the only 2 in the aisle, so I bent over again and gave him a wink. He moved closer and I felt his hand on my ass. He was clearly testing so I gave him a wiggle. Then his fingers slipped easily into my wet pussy. I gasped as I wasn’t quite expecting that and he gave me a very quick finger fuck before withdrawing and walking quickly off

Disappointed not to get more but it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the looks and the bit of humiliation of having my ass on display like that

2024 has so far been a good year 😂

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-02-2024, 08:43 AM   #296
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well your year is certainly off to a strong start. I hope everyone enjoyed the sight.

Old 01-02-2024, 08:44 AM   #297
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

If you Kik me I’ll send you a pic of the skirt and plug

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 01-03-2024, 08:28 AM   #298
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Since coming back from my break I’ve been so horny. Today I was chatting with one of you who set me the rule that I can only sit down at home on a dildo in either hole. As a result I sat at my kitchen table having breakfast with a massive dildo in my ass and my pussy leaking. It was not sustainable so I decided to find a hard fuck

A bit of work on social media and apps and I found a guy in his 40s staying in a travel lodge near me. We chatted on WhatsApp and I made it clear I needed a hard fuck.

I wore an easy access short skirt, heels, tight top and I was plugged. It was a short walk to the hotel and I went straight to his room and knocked. I was so fucking excited

He opened the door. He was slightly overweight and nothing special to look at but he grabbed my hair, pulled me inside and threw me on the bed. It was exactly what I needed. He was going to use me like a whore and I couldn’t wait

He pulled my legs apart and knelt between them. Rubbed my pussy before slapping it hard a few times before literally ramming 2 fingers into my pussy and finger fucking me hard. I screamed in pleasure and begged him to fuck me!! He was calling me a whore, a cunt and a slut and I was in extasy as he undid his trousers and took out his cock. He grabbed my throat, spat in my face, pushed me back and fucked me. He fucked me so hard. His weight hammering his cock into my pussy and he squeezed my throat and choked me, slapped my face and used me hard

He then took out my plug and fucked my ass the same way. I came and came hard. Fuck it felt so good to be used like this again!!

He came in my ass and I cleaned him off with my mouth.

We lay axhaustdd for a few minutes and then he told me I had to go as he had to go to meet someone. He might be free later so I might get used by him again. Let’s see

It’s good to be back!!

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-03-2024, 09:16 AM   #299
shorttermslav

We're glad you back and ready to get used and abused
Old 01-03-2024, 09:27 AM   #300
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Since coming back from my break I’ve been so horny. Today I was chatting with one of you who set me the rule that I can only sit down at home on a dildo in either hole.
Are you following other rules currently?
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk