Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-11-2020, 05:35 PM   #1
DiaperedKittyBoy

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Absolutely

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Fuck yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yup!

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Maybe

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
With a diaper on? Definitely. Without a diaper on? Maybe someday.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
I would love to be forced to drink piss <3

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Yes! Lots and lots of ballbusting, please!

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yes

10 Would you drive naked?
No. Just too risky when it comes to cops.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Probably not.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Absolutely

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Possibly someday

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
I have before, I will again! Also, shaving isn't humiliation. All of you bastards should be shaving. Body hair is disgusting.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Maybe. Not naked unless running into someone else was unlikely.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
As a guy, I don't think I could pull that off. Penises can't be hidden with paint. So, probably no.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Anything? Fuck no. Sex toys, fists, and penises are the limit. Other shit is dangerous.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
No

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Where do I sign up? Cock only, please!
DiaperedKittyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 06:12 PM   #2
beths
Account Banned

Dismiss
This section is only for posting your truths! If you want to request truths please post in TORD Online instead. To stop showing this notice just click the red "X" to the right.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 > Last »
View First Unread View First Unread
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2016, 11:51 AM #1
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

Default How daring are you
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes

No
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. Yes
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Yes both

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Not sure

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Yes it has been done to me
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Maybe
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
No
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked Yes
beths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 08:08 AM   #3
Subrina94

Done it with some of my ex.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes but just if is people I had way to knew before.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes if is someone I live with.

I don't think so.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
I'm trying to push a bit this side of me, so maybe yes.

No.

Done it.

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Done.

Irl done, online I think I could with the right person eventually.

No.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No.

No.

No.

Yes for bodywriting, no for shaving.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
No.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No.

Yes, limits are pain of injuries.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Maybe.

Maybe.

Love: Petplay and verbal humiliation

Likes: Roleplays, bondage, humiliation, messy, nipples and pussy torture, orgasm control, forced orgasm, tease and denial, bladder control, anal, spankings, body writing.

Dislikes: AtM, corner time, writing lines, mouth soaping, ageplay, diapers, sensory deprivation.

Limits: Scat, blood, public, social suicide, blackmail, illegal.

Toys

Ask me anything!
Subrina94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 11:44 PM   #4
2shy

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Depends who they were and what the chances are of them hurting me

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Would make me nervous but yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?No

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.No

6 Would you piss yourself in public.No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?No

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Preferably neither, I guess cock as it doesn't hurt as much

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.No

10 Would you drive naked?No

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)Not even nudist beach as I know I'd get hard and really emabarred

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?If it was no face and not identifiable , maybe

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Again, if no face and I'm not going to be exposed to anyone I know

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?Yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?no

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?Yes, but only things that are safe. I wouldn't want to have to explain to a hospital why something was stuck up my arse

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? I'd love to have sex so I'd probably give it a ago if I knew that they would be into me

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? No

Never been seen naked as an adult. If you're the first person to see me naked I'll put your username in my sig forever.

Dislikes: Not sure yet but I'm pretty tame

Limits: Dangerous, illegal, scat, piss, public, pain. Probably more, I'm still working it out.
2shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 08:29 AM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

would love to

if they will honor my limits

it could be fun, I'd rather let a friend hold the key

probably not sexy, but I enjoy wearing skirts, blouses, and an occasional bra and/or heals

no

I have on several occasions, and yes it was evident

maybe

no

yes, preferably for a women, and stayed at her house. I'd be dressed the way she wants, clean and cook,
expected to be humiliated in front of friends

probably no, inn that I would have done it by now

yes. See my photo album,

here is a problem, if someone has these photos, would I be able to prevent them from being uploaded

no

probably not, it doesn't turn me on, now if somebody said they would give me a hundred to walk around the block after they pooped on my face...

as in a public walk? Not naked, however I would do it dressed as requested as long as a girl could legally dress the same

i have done the button dare while wearing a dress, i did a penny walk with a 2 coin flip at every corner. First flip for turn, second flip decides if button gets cut.
Also did a walk where every corner I shortened the skirt an inch

With panties on, YES - YES - YES

no, not anything

sure

yes, ether one, my mouth is no different then a ladies mouth

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:31 AM   #6
Brocci

yes, already done

yes, already done

yes, but i wouldnt like it

yes, but its neutral to me

like above, neutral to me

yes

yes, i did it many times

no

yes, but it depends on limits

no

no

no

no

yes, most of that seems neutral to me

no

no

no

yes, i don't know

no

yes

likes: pain, humiliation, feet, shoes, piss (in mouth), nipple torture, spit, forniphilia, socks, trampling
don't care: writing on body, light spanking
dislikes: cunt torture, spanking, anal things, semipublic

limits: scat, public, photos(!!!), family/friends involve (only if they will know).

PM dares => http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85114

User manual => https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95693

Female Slave Market

Kik - Brocci3
Brocci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 07:23 AM   #7
coolstuff
getDare Sweetheart

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, did that. Will do it again and again and again

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? not sure, probably no

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? no

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. no

6 Would you piss yourself in public. no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? no

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? maybe, cock

yes.. actually did that too

10 Would you drive naked? i drived with no pants or boxers before

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) if allowed yes

sometimes
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? yes I actually do that frequently on chaturbate [link in signature]

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? maybe

no lol
hell yessss
18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? not anythings... but somethings like a dildo, dick, etc

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? yes

yes
coolstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 01:24 PM   #8
Dare_Golore

Yes
Yes
yes
no
Men - no
yes
yes
yes
no
no
no
no
no
yes - body writing
no
no
no
yes, be gentle
no
yes

Dislikes:Humiliation, Wedgies, long-time rules,nipple pain, toothpaste, denial, Long Bladder Control

Soft-Limits:scat, anal, hidden-public, messy

Hard-limits: Illegal, non-hidden-Public, pics, video, temp expose, family, permanent, blood, toys.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES
Dare_Golore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 07:24 AM   #9
Laura2001

Mhh yes maybe

Better not depends on the person

Mhh not sure i think not

Isnt that mire a question for guys?

Maybe

No

No

No

Better not

Maybe

Mhh not sure

No

No

Not sure

Not sure

Maybe but better not

No

Maybe yes

Better not i think

No i think not

Likes: risky games/bets/dares, chances/luck, clothing control/dress up, little hummilation, anal, vaginal, masturbation, bondage, feeling beeing tricked or helpless, orgasm denial/control, evil/mean/perv people psychological, hypnosis

Dislikes: pain, disgusting things

Limits: pics/videos, personal informations, Extreme pain, blood, piss/shit

Kik: cute_laura2001
Laura2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 12:39 PM   #10
hausofchad

Default Public wimp

Yes absolutely! I love to be tied up and spanked/whipped on my ass & balls.

Absolutely it's so hot to let someone have the ability to do with you what they please (obviously having discussed limits beforehand)

This has always been a real interest for me.. but I haven't found a chastity device that I am able to stay in long term. Maybe one day..

I probably wouldn't feel comfortable with this level of public exposure..

5 Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
I would if I had a good feeling I wouldn't be caught. I don't think I'd be comfortable doing it with others around.

Like hidden in a park sure..not literally in front of others.

Yes. It's not necessarily my favorite thing to do, but I definitely would if required.

8 Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
I love CBT! I definitely mainly like my balls punished more than my cock, but both are great

Oh absolutely. It'd take the right master, but I would.

I would if I could have some sort of cover and it was dark out.

Only if there weren't others around..with the exception of a locker room or nude beach where nudity is allowed.

I would after developing trust from the person posting them.

Yes I would. I have done some camming before on camming websites.

Oh definitely!! I would love to have someone make me do different humiliating tasks and provide evidence to them.

Probably not ..depending on how public it was.

Probably not just cuz I wouldn't want to ruin my clothes haha

Noooo too public haha

Uhhh I would put anything as long as it fit and didn't hurt too much. Although I'm not into anal play too much.

I doubt I'd be any good at this haha

Theoretically yes...but not just randomly. Maybe at a fetish event.

30 | M | Switch
Virginia, USA

Kik/Telegram: hausofchad
hausofchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 01:14 PM   #11
lill
getDare Sweetheart

of course i would

mmmmmm yes please all day long

i havnt done this but its something i have thought of doing

i have gone groshery shoping before crossdressed and to collage, actualy got some compliments from the girls in my class.
5 Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
ummm i think yes if i could be in a slightly secluded area

i have in a diaper, but nothing that would show heavely, umm once again depending on the amount of people nearby

hell yes i would, i love them

8 Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
not the biggest fan but i like it in small amounts

definitely, with a good mistress or great master, i could be very submissive and do just about anything

yeah, i can drive without a shirt easily, and no one can see i dont have pants, unless i need to get out

if ordered to by a good dom, and on the stipulation that i would not go to jail, with those thing yes anywere.

In some casses i have

Yes I would. i have an xhamster cam account that i use sometimes( not offten) if someone tips well i would degrade myself

of course assuming the shaving is not my head. body writing, body shaving, cum eating

yes, but this dose incude like before i cant go to jail for it

assuming its all allowed and the clothes are cheap.

hahaha yes, totaly

for the right dom yes, as long as its not physically impossible or super painful

sure, that sounds fun, but i dont shake and strip super well

as long as i am assured with full honesty that they do not have an std, i will suck or lick anyone, old, young, fat, smelly, i would do it.

send me your dick pics, i cant get enough,im a cock whore.
kik: justmethistime12
im 6' 170lbs slim and semi fit

likes and limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82917

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=151102
i am a disgusting bitch on the male farm
lill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 01:11 AM   #12
Vaultboy_69

Of course!

Of course!!

I’ve thought about it but I’m not sure I like the possible side affects

No

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Nope

Very no!

110% hell no!

No I hate pain tasks.

Yes, as long as things are within my limits then 100% yes

Nope, illegal and with my luck I would get arrested.

Yes as long as I can’t be seen

As long as people don’t know I’m in them

Again as long as people don’t know it’s me/ or see my face

No

That depends on what I was told to wear, if I was told to wear a butt plug then hell yes, if I was told to wear a mini skirt and no underwear then no.

This seems like a complete waste of clothing.

This is a bit harder for me as a guy because people would 100% see the dick swinging about haha

Yes 100%, I’m not sure about limits honestly, anything that hurts or stings is a deffo no though

If I was more body confident yes

Yes 100%

Likes:- anal training, anal stretching, porn, porn control, nipple play, spanking,

Will not do (at all, don’t even try): public, pain, piss, shit, illegal, family/friends, blackmail.

Rules/Dares
Vaultboy_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 01:29 AM   #13
beths
Account Banned

Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. Yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public.no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?No

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?Yes

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.Yes

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes

Yes
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?Yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?Yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?Yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?Yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?Yes 7 inches

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to
beths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 01:31 PM   #14
djboycool

Yes - Done this many times.

Yes - Done this many times.

Love chastity - so yes.

No, but i would.

Maybe

Yes

Yes, love drinking piss.

Love CBT on both Cock and Balls equally.

Yes, and have done. Great feeling to escape reality.

No

Yes if allowed.

Yes, and have.

Yes, and have.

Yes, love that.

Maybe

Maybe, but not sure.

Yes

Yes as long as it fits but not too big. Love anal.

Yes

Yes, and have sucked cock. Never done pussy yet even though I am straight.

My Likes, Limits & Toys: HERE
My PM Dares: HERE

djboycool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 03:40 PM   #15
Tsugetsu

Yes

Das

No

No

No

No

No

No

Das

Yes

No

Mo

No

Yes

Not naked butt otherwise

Mo

Mo

Der and dont know

No

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded
The pussy
Limits: cbt, bodyfluids, full public diapers, permanent, illegal, A2M, Medium/long denial

Pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=304205

Fetish Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...22e17.79840905

controll my life with https://teamup.com/ksoadsms32btgsshab
Tsugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public