Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-26-2012, 09:00 AM   #286
Slavegirl1217

(hey I'm sorry. I just like reading your guys post cuz I can't post worth shit. Ididnt mean for you to go crazy.....or did i.......(; )
Slavegirl1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #287
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

((( I really would but yeah... my brain is all BBBBLLLEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!))))

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:50 PM   #288
Slavegirl1217

(here I'll give it a shot but I'm not saying it will be good)

As Carrie cleans Jess pussy she fingers it sucking the clit getting off task of cleaning-Carrie digs her tounge down deep into Jess pussy and squeezes her breasts-Jess moans and shoves Carrie face deeper into her pussy then brings her up for a kiss then back down to lick and finger- PI lays back enjoying the show jerking off to the two girls-

Meanwhile as nene,frog,and Nikki are playing around in the water they decide to play truth or dare. Frog dares the two girl to kiss and the girls smirk makeing out. Frog gets excited over this and starts jerking off to them- the girls make out for over five minutes and frog as already came twice.

In the den kitty is letting her little puppy rest. Strokeing it's fur and scraching his tummy. He licks her face as she giggles and they continue watching the Disney movie marathons.

(sorry if it's bad tryed my best well for the moment)
Slavegirl1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:24 AM   #289
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Talking Fuck me Sideways that took awhile to write.

PI takes his time with his jerking, making sure to edge each time instead of making a mess on his floor. Carrie was so skittish at first but now shes moving like a pro, After cumming for the second time Jess gets off and moves around backwards resting her pussy lips on Carries nose/face, Carrie wraps her lips around Jess's clit as she knows that's what she wants, Whilst she sucks on her clit, Jess begins to finger Carrie bringing her to orgasm quickly. "do you want to cum slut?" Jess says in a sneer of laughter. "Yes!" "not good enough." "please let me cum" "Maybe if you Ask nicer!" "please May I cum?" "I guess" Jess begins to finger her again and with her other hand she slightly pulls on/tickles Carries clit, sending her into orgasm. Carries sucks hard on Jess's clit when she cums, Which in turn sends Jess over the edge cumming all over Carries face. Jess then scoops as much of Carries cum from her pussy out and rub it down her legs, over her inner thighs, Then she starts dragging her moist cunt over Carries body drying it, down her face, over her tits and all over her stomach. After Jess is done she looks at her handy work, Carries body just gleaming from the lights shining off her. PI walks over with a raging hard on, one of which just went through too many edges to count, He just stands there dick pulsing between his legs. Jess looks down, "can I?" "you may" With that Jess begins to frantically jerk PI off it doesn't take long around the eighth pump he busts and Jess angles his dick making him cum all over carrie, over her pussy, stomach, tits, and face. While he is cumming Jess pumps faster and PI just stands there breathless and in a daze, when he comes to he opens his eyes and sees the mess all over Carrie. He then pulls her from his bed careful to not get any cum on him or his bed. He has her step back into her panties and pulls them up, then puts her bra on her and gives her a short night gown to wear, along with a dog collar. He puts a leash on the collar and ties it to the end of his bed then naked he gets into bed with Jess. "Welcome to the House, Carrie."

Frog, Nene and Nikki enjoy their game and each others company spending a few hours swimming, they then pull themselves from the pool. "So weren't there towels around here or something?" Nene asks. "Yeah but we went for a swim yesterday and didn't put any back" Frog replies. They go up the spiraling stair case into the armory. "Damn, I don't remember there being This many guns." Nene says spreading her hands out. "erm yeah, We were at PI's house and we ran into some trouble, he already had some guns and we ended up getting more." Nikki says, not entirely how sure to get into detail she should get. "can you shoot?" she adds. "Yeah Frog and I used to shoot all the time back in the day" Nene replies. "care for some target practice then?" Nikki asks excitedly. "Yeah that could be fun." Nikki quickly puts together a sks assault rifle and hands it to Nene who handles it like a pro. Frog sits on the couch enjoying this greatly.

Kitty doesn't know exactly to handle the situation with her dog, being dominated by your own dog is extremely humiliating but no one knows except them, and she want's some pay back so while the puppy is in a sleepy state Kitty begins to beat him off, soon he is hard, and a little bit after he is cumming in her hand, With her other hand she opens his mouth and scrapes the cum from her hand into his mouth, then she shuts his mouth and wipes the rest of his cum on his face. She stifles a giggle and keeps watching the movies falling into a dazed sleep herself.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050

Last edited by PerfectlyImperfect; 06-27-2012 at 12:28 AM.
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #290
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

PI and the two girls decide to take a little break and go find Kitty asleep on the couch with her dog a her feet.
They sit down and watch for a bit until Jess starts to get antsy

Down stairs frog thought of a great idea.
He got his high speed camera and began to record the girls breasts bouncing around from the recoil of the guns.
He downloads a bit of footage to a laptop and watches the wonderful bouncy glory.

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 06-28-2012, 09:43 AM   #291
innocence69

PI looks over at Jess and notices her hand has slipped down her body...just teasing herself..but she starts to get very worked up. He looks over to Carrie who is oblivious to Jess, but she looks over when she hears the softest moan escape Jess' mouth. Jess' eyes are closed and you can tell shes in deep thought. PI looks at Jess then Carrie and finally Kitty, and comes up with an idea!

PI plans out what hes going to do in his head..an evilish grin appears on his face...when Kitty wakes and glances around the room. She gets up and moves closer to Jess. Kitty puts her hand out, about to touch Jess when PI yells "stop!"
innocence69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:17 AM   #292
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Kitty whips her head around quickly, Whispering PI says, "Come over here and get Carrie." Kitty wakes up Carrie who was slightly sleeping and they follow PI into the kitchen where he hands them each a cup of milk and drinks one himself. "There will be enough time to play with each other later for now you need your rest." Carrie looks at PI strangely, "I was resting." PI shakes his head, "A deep rest, I saw you tossing and turning." After they finished their cups of milk they both faint and fall to the ground. PI looks at his cup of milk and thinks, "damn that was quick" He then leaves their bodies on the floor while he gets Jess who is out like a light, He then strips her naked whilst she sleeps, And he Carries her out into a stall in the barn, it's a clean stall basically, there's just mud all over the floor, luckily it's kinda warm inside, PI was worried it would be too cold and she would wake up, Then PI get's first Kitty, Then Carrie, and Takes them each to the stall and lays them down in the mud, He then bolts the door and waits for them to awaken, First one, then the other, and then they wake the last looking around the metal cell, there's no windows just a mud floor and a heavy metal door, there's no ceiling though really, It just going up 13 ft, then empty air, until you go up about 20 ft, to the ceiling of the barn. PI goes inside and Ties the dog out back, making sure her can't get loose at all, and Get's Frog and Nene, He doesn't tell them what's going on he just takes them out to the barn, They climb the side of the cell and look down at the three naked girls, then PI say's in a loud voice. "You three will wrestle, to see who get's out, Who ever can make the other two girls submit, get's the girls to pleasure you, And get's out. Then we will have a game of the losers." The girls look at each other for a moment, then dive into each other, ready to brawl it out.

(Thanks for forcing me to think of an idea. Innocence my ass)

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

Old 06-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #293
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

The three girls run at each other
Kitty lunges and tackles Jess to the ground.
Carrie misses the two of of them but manages to slap Kitty's ass hard before crashing into the mud.
Kitty yelps as Carrie's slap hits giving Jess the time to throw her off.
Jess then gets Kitty into a hold one arm behind her knee pulling it towards her face and the around her neck.
Carrie gets up and trys to run at them but ends up slipping and slapping Kitty's pussy hard.
Kitty lets out another yelp loud yelp
And submits to them both.
Jess looks at Carrie trying to crawl away in the mud.
She runs at her

Frog standing there enjoying the action feels a hand on his cock.
He looks to his right and sees that Nikki found them and found Frog's erection
Nikki is also watching the action
He glances to the left to see Nene is sucking off PI

Old 07-01-2012, 01:48 AM   #294
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Kitty sits right in the mud waiting to battle the loser, feeling the mud sink into her ass and the lower half of her pussy. Jess spins sweeping Carrie with her leg, Carrie falls on her back and Jess grabs onto her arm twisting it behind her back. Carrie yells out in pain. "Submit!" Jess says. "Okay okay stop stop, I submit." Carrie says, and Jess lets he go. Hearing this and finally blowing his load PI grabs the hose that was hanging on the rafters. He sprays the girls down having them first get close, then turn around, then grab their ankles. Afterwards he turns the hose off and waits. "Jess let them pleasure you as you please for ten mins." Jess tells Kitty to lay on her back, then she climbs over her on all fours so Kitty can lick her pussy, She talks quickly knowing her time is running out. "Lick my slit and make me cum, And Carrie lick my ass, I want your tongue inside me Now!" Kitty obeys quickly as Jess's pussy comes down onto her face, and Carrie also moves swiftly shoving her tongue deeply into Jess's ass. Kitty does make her cum and as Jess cums it leaks out all over Kitty's face. Jess very happily walks from the cell and climbs a wall to watch the action.

Nikki has already made Frog cum but she is still jerking him and they are kissing passionately. PI had pulled Nene up so they could watch the final match, PI grabs the hose and sprays down the arena one last time. Then in a loud voice he says, "Get it on!"

Old 07-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #295
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Kitty dives at Carrie and knocks her into the mud.
She quickly locks her legs around Carries head.
Carrie all lubed up in mud twists around and slips her tongue into Kitty's dirty pussy.
Kitty lets go and tries to crawl away to recompose herself
Carrie sits up and with a single punch sends her fist half a foot into Kitty's Pussy
Kitty yelps and attempts to jump away.
Carrie opens her hand inside of Kitty not allowing her to go anywhere
She then begins to push deeper into Kitty.

Frog and Nikki snap out of their trance and watch in awe.
Nikki has gone back to stroking Frog
As he as begun to finger her.

PI and Nene on the other hand had started some anal action.
But at the same time have been watching the wrestling with much interest.

Old 07-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #296
djsnila28

David, Jessica, and Melissa are walking up the road that pass by frogs ranch with nothing covering their bodies, Jessica says " This is so embarrassing we decide to go skinny dipping in the creek an someone and steals are clothes!. Melissa cheeks turn red for she is too shy and embarrassed to say anything. David says "Yeah, but thank goodness that there is a lot of bush to hide behind along this road."

They then hear a female yelp from the barn behind them. They then run toward the barn door forgetting that they are naked to see what is going on over there. inside the barn they see this group of people standing in front stall of the barn doing some sexual actives. that cause David to get a boner, and makes Jessica and Melissa aroused. they then run toward a bush that is near the barn and start play with themselves. Not realizing that the are make a lot of noise from there hiding spot .which draws attention of the group people stand inside the barn.
djsnila28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #297
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

((( Damn too many Characters!! Ummmm can you give some descriptions of them?)))

Old 07-04-2012, 06:41 AM   #298
djsnila28

David 32 years old short dark brown hair hazel eyes and looks like he is 18 years old and he is 5'6' height. he still is a virgin

Jessica 29 years old shoulder length brown hair blue eyes and looks like she is 17 year old and she is 5'2" height and she has a small chest and is not a virgin

Melissa 23 years old shoulder length light brown hair blue eyes looks she is 16 year old and she is 5'3" height and her chest a little bit bigger then Jessica and she is still a virgin

Last edited by djsnila28; 07-05-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:04 PM   #299
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

damn.... pulling a blank

Old 07-09-2012, 12:38 AM   #300
djsnila28

Frog, PI, Niki and Nene stop what are doing and walk outside of the barn forgetting about the to girls still chain in the stall. To she where the noise is come from. They then hear the noise come from the brush at side of the barn. They walk up to the brush and see two Naked girl and one naked guy Play with themselves.

Melissa is play with herself that she doesn't know that the group from the barn is watching her. until she looks up she PI looking at her that she let out a loud scream get David and Jesscia to notices that the group from the barn is watching that.

Jesscia see frog looking at her small chest which her really mad that that she walks up to him she says "You can stop looking at my chest for you have no ri-" her word are stop when frog rubs his his finger on her pussy causing her to let out a little moan and make her forget what she was going to say. PI walk ups up start playing with melissa rubing his fingers on her pussy cause her to moan just Niki and Nene are walking toward he ends up cum from playing with himself and watch from frog and Pi playing with Jessica and Melissa. Just as Pi and frog get Jessica and Melissa to the edge the remember the girls in the barn that are lock in the stall ,but they don;t want the the trespasser get way.
Nene then says " someone could get some rope and tie it around them lead them to the barn."

Niki then runs to too the barn then comes back longest to rope she ties around Jessica in away the want she walks that it well rub her pussy. She then ties it around Melissia same way she did Jessica, Shen the ties around around david so that the rope will rub David penis. she then goes in front of Jessica get part of the rope that make them follow. She the group heads back to the barn Niki pulls on the rope on the to get the three to follow so the start walking As they are walking Jessica and Melissa can feel their juice run down their legs and David can see that his penis is get hard.

Then they reach the inside of the barn where they see the Kitty has pass out in the mud Carrie stand over her making Carrie the winner of the second match. Niki then looks at PI and Frog and asks "what should we do with these three?"

Last edited by djsnila28; 07-09-2012 at 12:43 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay