Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-18-2013, 07:51 PM   #286
Elysium

Option A please!
Old 11-18-2013, 09:58 PM   #287
bahamut94

I vote for option B

Likes: Anal, Pics, Blackmail, Kik, Semi-Public, light bondage, cum play,anything not in my limits

Limits: Scat, Public, Family/Friends, CBT, Illegal, Pain, Diapers

Snapchat and Kik: bahamut94

My Sex Map
bahamut94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #288
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Britney stands behind Kate. She then grabs both of Kate’s wrists. The one at her side is easy, and Kate is too off guard to stop Britney from taking the wrist of the hand between her legs. Kate holds both behind Kate’s back.

“What are you doing?!” Kate asks suddenly, struggling a little. She’d managed to hide her most private spot mostly while around Britney. Now she couldn’t even hide it without her hands. She tried to shift her legs and lift one to hide herself the best she could. Lucky for Kate though, Britney was at least behind her.

“We’re going for a walk for your challenge. Part of my rules will be you can’t cover up,” Britney explained. “I’m not hurting you, right?”

Kate tried to relax in the grip a little. Although Britney was firm, Kate was fine. “I suppose,” Kate admitted.

“Good, now let’s walk,” Britney said as she urged Kate forward. Kate slowly walked down the hall with Britney keeping her exposed.

Every step Kate felt her tiny breasts lift and rise slightly. Her nipples pointed the way ahead. With her arms behind her back, her chest even thrust out as well.

Every step Kate also felt her bare thighs slide against each other. She could feel slight shifting between her legs. Her bare sex was exposed now, and she didn’t even have any hair to hide it down there.

Kate could even feel slickness spread across her thighs as she walked too. Her body was definitely aroused still, and it was growing. She couldn’t cover her nudity, and that was very exciting to her. It was just a stronger continuation to having her clothes cut off.

Britney kept sticking her head over Kate’s shoulder. She’d look down Kate’s body. She couldn’t see everything, but that didn’t keep her quiet, “so, you’re sure you don’t want to do this?”

Kate was still trying to play victim, “yes I’m sure!”

“Your nipple are sooo pointy though,” Britney announced again. Kate tried to free her hands to cover, but of course Britney had her grip on them. “I mean, you’re completely naked in the hall at my mercy. That has to turn you on, right?”

Kate didn’t like how accurate that statement was, but she was doing her best to deny it. “I don’t want to be like this. I just want back in my room,” Kate tried explaining.

“I don’t buy it. You could have tried, but you came to my floor instead. You wanted to play my game. You want to keep being exposed. You love your body being vulnerable and out there for us to enjoy,” Britney teased.

Kate was actually becoming breathless. The whole diagnosis was scarily accurate. She felt even more hot and bothered too. Not only was her body exposed, but apparently her desires as well.

“I almost considered having you play with yourself on the floor out here, naked on the floor for anyone to see, including me,” Britney teased. Kate nervously looked at the doors around her. Not only were the comments embarrassing, but Britney was hardly being quiet. Talking about nudity and masturbation so loud had her worried someone would hear.

“I’d have you sit down, spread your legs, and rub your clitty. Let you just enjoy the hell out of yourself,” Britney began to explain. Kate’s breathing was becoming very noticeable as her chest puffed out and you could distinctly hear her panting sound. “I bet you’d soak the floor below you. You’d be moaning and everything. I’d see you cum right here in the hallway,” Britney ended.

Kate was almost ready to do that for Britney. She almost wanted to sit down and masturbate in front of a stranger. She was very horny, and she felt very not in control suddenly. However her hands were bound and she knew better. She had to keep walking too. There would be time for her sexual desires once back in her room.

A) Kate’s wrists are released. She is told to walk the rest of the way on her own and back.

B) Kate is teased more. Eventually Kate isn’t able to keep the act up any longer.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:31 PM   #289
bahamut94

I vote for B again

Likes: Anal, Pics, Blackmail, Kik, Semi-Public, light bondage, cum play,anything not in my limits

Limits: Scat, Public, Family/Friends, CBT, Illegal, Pain, Diapers

Snapchat and Kik: bahamut94

My Sex Map
bahamut94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:00 PM   #290
uzaho

B, please and thanks!

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:03 PM   #291
Jessieboo

I'll vote for option B.

Dislikes: Humiliation, Wedgies, Pee, Petplay, Hidden Public, Toothpaste, Ice.

Limits: Scat, Blood, Illegal, Family, Pics, Messy, Public, Permanent.

PM DARES
Jessieboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:25 PM   #292
xJohnSmithx

B please and thankyou

Kik: Bryce_Canadian

Likes: AB/DL Chastity, Pain, Orgasm Control, Water Sports, Messy, FoodPlay, Crossdressing, Bondage, Pictures, Hypno,Humiliation, Wedgies

Limits: Blood, Total public humiliation, Toothpaste, scat, Face Pictures,Family, life threatening, permanent damage.
xJohnSmithx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:23 AM   #293
joht2891
getDare Sweetheart

B - A little more teasing will do no harm

LIKES: Light Bondage, Bodywriting, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial, Dirty Talking, Being Controlled, Slave Positions

LIMITS: Family, Pain, Public, Webcam, Pee/Poo, Diapers, Anal
joht2891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:34 PM   #294
mrthatguy21

Even though it might lose I choose A

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

----------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:57 AM   #295
Mysterious the 1st

B for as well thanks!
Mysterious the 1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #296
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Each door the two passed, Kate knew there could be someone behind them. She was completely exposed and she couldn’t do much about it.

Britney didn’t seem to care one bit about the surroundings. She was more preoccupied with eying up what she could on Kate’s body and saying embarrassing things. “Hm, I do notice that you seem to shave. I can just barely see your mound from up here. Just have to spy between your bare, soft, breasts, right through that shallow valley,” Britney commented. Kate stiffened a little. She wasn’t expecting Britney to start commenting like that. It was like Britney was just emphasizing both Kate’s exposure and what was exposed.

“Then right past your stomach I see where there should be a little forest of hair. It looks so very smooth, doesn’t it? I can see what looks like maybe your lips. I really have to lean forward a lot to tell. I wonder… how wet are you Kate?” Britney asked.

Kate didn’t say a single word. She was far too embarrassed at this point. Another girl was closely examining her body from over her shoulder. She desperately wished she could cover up.

“It’s a real question Kate. How wet are you? How physically turned on are you by this point?” Britney asked.

Kate didn’t want to answer it. She had wanted to seem like a victim. She couldn’t just admit to loving the experience.

“I mean your nipples are hard. That’s one sign. Yet what about your lips…” Britney asked. Kate suddenly yelped when she felt fingers touching her mid thigh! They were light, slowly rubbing the skin there. As she walked, her opposite thigh would rub against the knuckles of the hand Britney had snuck between them.

When they hit the end of the hall, Britney turned them around so they could start heading back to the elevator.

“Hm, I think I might feel something…” Britney said, rubbing the fingers up farther. “I mean it might be a little moist,” Britney continued.

Kate was breathless; she actually thought she might be touched by this girl she just met! However she also wasn’t sure if she wanted to fight it. There was no doubt that gentle fingers between her legs would feel wonderful. Even the light touch to her thighs was causing her legs to almost buckle.

“Keep moving naked girl,” Britney said, having to push Kate forward. Kate had actually stopped and they were just standing in the hall. Even though Kate did start to move though, Britney’s fingers continue to probe between her thighs. “And up here… soft cushiony thighs… and I can feel some moistness! You’re not just turned on, but you’re practically leaking. You’re so aroused it’s actually reached this far down. I bet if I moved my hand up my fingers would be soaking wet.”

Kate’s face was more red than it had been all night. Her arousal was now very apparent. A girl she just met knew exactly how she felt about all this nudity, and she couldn’t deny it really.

“Yep, you’re totally into this,” Britney says, drawing her finger up. She purposely waits for Kate to look back at her, as she dips her slightly wet finger tips into her mouth, one by one. Kate’s jaw drops. Britney returns an evil smile, “Keep walking.”

Kate had stopped again. She was feeling almost weak. The air was very sexually charged. Kate was nearing total loss of control.

“Britney…” Kate began to ask. Britney waited for Kate to continue on her own. “I… I sort of um… do like this a lot. I sort of got naked on purpose originally,” Kate admitted.

“That’s obvious. I know you’re dripping. I mean maybe you got lucky and found a new fetish, but you were way too accepting of my challenge to not be into it,” Britney explained her logic.

Kate wasn’t sure what to say. Kate felt different now that she admitted everything, but Britney was still guiding her. Even with all that info out there, it was like Britney was treating it the same. However it didn’t feel the same at all. It wasn’t like she was being made to. Now Kate felt like she was just choosing to walk with her hands behind her walk because it turned her on.

“When I get you to the elevator, I want you to stand in it, and I’ll send you to one of the two girls. You are to stand with your hands on your head and legs apart,” Britney ordered. Kate nodded her head, no wanting to really fight much of it at that time.

The two got to the door, and the elevator was still there, so as Britney pressed the button, the doors opened.

“Have fun with the other two,” Britney said as she pressed…

A) The fourth floor button. Rose was her next tormentor.

B) The second floor button. Nat was her next tormentor.

C) Doesn't matter, Kate gets off on the sixth floor.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:15 AM   #297
uzaho

A. Keep Nat until last.

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #298
Desril

What Uz said, best for last and all that. A.
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #299
xJohnSmithx

A for sure. save the best for last

Kik: Bryce_Canadian

Likes: AB/DL Chastity, Pain, Orgasm Control, Water Sports, Messy, FoodPlay, Crossdressing, Bondage, Pictures, Hypno,Humiliation, Wedgies

Limits: Blood, Total public humiliation, Toothpaste, scat, Face Pictures,Family, life threatening, permanent damage.
xJohnSmithx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #300
mrthatguy21

This is going exactly as i wanted it, A

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure