Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-18-2013, 12:42 AM   #286
marydavies

Im going to vote B.

Looking for young female slave any age for long term relationship via email as im not online much.

If interested private message me.

See my ad.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=129593
marydavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:17 AM   #287
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Kelsey bent down a bit to blow on her soup. It looked very hot. She steadily kept one of her arms across her bare chest as she found her spoon with the other. She knew her lower half had no cover by her hands, but with her legs closed tightly, and the table helping a lot, Kelsey felt she was at least a little covered.

Zoe herself began to get a few ingredients and started to build a simple sandwich. Kelsey wouldn’t look for long, but she couldn’t help but look at Zoe’s bottom that kept popping into view. Any twist or turn the girl made was so carefree, and was easily enough force to get the hem to bounce up. Kelsey was starting to envy how well Zoe handled herself, not having to worry or anything about some exposure.

Zoe finished her sandwich and sat down opposite of Kelsey at the table. She flashed the same cute smile she always seemed to give for a moment, as if to tell Kelsey that everything was going great, and then began chomping away at her food.

Kelsey also finally got a chance to take a spoonful of soup. It was hot, but it was really delicious.

Zoe was clearly too impatient thought to let things stay quiet. She began to bring up different things to talk about. School life, part time jobs, plans after college, dating, and all sorts of things she could think of. Kelsey began to get a bit more comfortable, so the two were chatting away like it was the most natural thing, even if there was only one thin t-shirt between the two girls.

The conversation didn’t stay as mundane as that. As Kelsey was getting the last of her soup, Zoe’s eyes did a quick scan. “You know Kelsey, you really are quite the hottie,” Zoe said, no sign of sarcasm in her voice, but this just caused Kelsey’s face to return to a similar red that it had been all day.

“What?!” Kelsey said, as if she might have heard it wrong.

“You’re a real hottie! A looker! A fine looking gal!” Zoe clarified.

Kelsey wasn’t sure what to say. The arm across her breast moved in closer, her legs shutting tighter. Focus was now again on her exposure. “I’m not hot, I’m just plain,” Kelsey said, pausing for a second, watching as Zoe’s eyes were really now scanning her body as much as they could. “Please stop staring!”

“Can’t help it cutie, you’re steaming up the room too much,” Zoe continued teasing.

“That’s the soup!” Kelsey argued as she looked around. She really wanted to find something to put on now, and just when she thought things were going to be normal for a bit.

“Oh come on, what’s got you so modest? You have a great body. I mean just look at your breasts!” Zoe said, leaning across the table some to get a closer look.

“I’d rather no one was looking at them!” Kelsey muttered as she leaned away from Zoe.

“No I mean it, look!” Zoe said, pointing a finger. “I mean they are sooo round and firm. I mean I know your arm is holding them up, but I saw them before. Bouncy and jiggly in the right ways!”

Kelsey honestly considered running. Even with now both arms covering her breasts, she realized she couldn’t hide them entirely.

“I mean look,” Zoe remarked as she pointed with her finger towards Kelsey’s cleavage. “You’ve got just that right amount. Not so much breasts that they are overflowing, but just the perfect amount for nice handfuls and to show off some super sexy cleavage and curves!”

Kelsey’s mouth was getting dry. Her face felt like it was on fire. She was starting t wish that Kelsey was wrong, that her breasts were super small, so she’d be able to hide them better. She didn’t think her breasts were bad, or needed to be different, but Kelsey sure didn’t like the attention they were drawing.

“Zoe…” Kelsey tried saying, trying to figure out a good way to ask her to stop.

A) Zoe doesn’t give her the chance to stop, and keeps the remarks coming, letting her gaze find the rest of Kelsey’s naked body.

B) Kelsey tries to turn the conversation around, and lets slip a few of the observations she made about Zoe’s body.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:06 AM   #288
marydavies

B sounds like a good choice this time.

Looking for young female slave any age for long term relationship via email as im not online much.

If interested private message me.

See my ad.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=129593
marydavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:27 AM   #289
messyslut8
Account Banned

B sounds better for sure
messyslut8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:35 AM   #290
YourManSlut
Account Banned

I'll go for B to

Likes: messy, humiliation, taking orders, being controlled, orgasm control, cam, pics

Dislikes: public, poo, pee, pain, anal, ice, toothpaste, cross dressing

Limits: Permanent, extreme pain, illegal, family
YourManSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:45 AM   #291
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I'll vote for B this time

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:59 AM   #292
Dareholic
getDare Addict

A is the more interesting choice; B is just to obvious and very common.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:14 PM   #293
Vaginasucker101
Account Banned

A I want some dirtiness in here
Vaginasucker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:35 PM   #294
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

I know it is not an option but I choose: C - Kelsey gets Zoe to stop complementing her and Zoe feels bad and offers if there is anything she can do to make it up to her. (not getting her cloths of course)

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #295
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Zoe began to lean farther over the table, almost getting on top of it. She was about to look over the edge.

Kelsey panicked; she wasn’t sure what to do. She had to stop Zoe. “Oh please Zoe, you can stop ogling me, it’s embarrassing. Besides, I’m nothing like you!”

Zoe did actually stop, and look at Kelsey, “what do you mean?”

“I… well, I mean…” Zoe actually leaned back a little. Kelsey felt she had to keep going now. “I just think you’re way cuter is all.”

“How so?” Zoe asked.

“Umm..” Kelsey had to say something, so she started to just blurt things out, “Well you’re breasts are way cute and I think your butt is like perfect.”

Zoe’s face lit up. She seemed happy. Yet the devilish smile on her warned Kelsey more trouble was coming. “You mean you like my breasts? Were you staring?” Zoe asked, as if innocent in the matter.

As much as Kelsey felt that it was unfair, Zoe was flaunting her body earlier, Kelsey still felt guilty too for it. She felt trapped now. “Well, I mean… I wasn’t trying to stare.”

“But you did?”

“Well… yes…”

“And my butt too?” Zoe was not giving up.

“Yes… I saw that too,” Kelsey said, trying to avoid eye contact.

“No, like what did you think of it?”

“Oh well I don’t know, it just seemed round and cute,” Kelsey had to cut herself off. The fact Zoe was giggling told her she was probably looking foolish. She didn’t know what to say at all.

“So you liked my breasts too?” Zoe asked, grabbing hold of each of breasts through her shirt, giving them a bit of a squeeze. Kelsey looked at first, but then looked away feeling she was seeing something she shouldn’t. “No, please, tell me, what do you think? I mean they are smaller than yours and I figured yours were sexier.”

Kelsey looked again. Zoe’s face seemed eager, and Kelsey wasn’t sure if it was another trap, but ignoring the question seemed like it would be an insult. “Umm… they are…” Kelsey couldn’t believe she was talking about another girl’s body like this, “They are cute too… I mean not big, but I don’t necessarily think I’m all that sexy, so I’d rather be cute like you.”

Zoe’s smile seemed a bit extreme. The girl didn’t seem to be overacting necessarily, but Zoe wasn’t afraid of showing her emotions in the very least. She also seemed to take compliments well. “Oh Kelsey, that means a lot! I’m glad you like my body,” that comment made Kelsey again look away, “So did you see anything else you like?” Zoe asked.

Kelsey didn’t know what to say. She really saw all of Kelsey, and although didn't get a good look, she did definitely see something naughtier. If she liked it was an awkward question to answer, she never necessarily saw girls in that way. “Zoe… I mean, I don’t necessarily, I mean I saw more, but I mean it’s not like I want to… with you I mean…”

Zoe seemed to be really enjoying herself. Kelsey didn’t know that to say.

“Well thank you for the compliments cutie, they were much appreciated!” Zoe said, as

A) She continues to talk to Kelsey about her body and the embarrassing details she’s been noticing.

B) The front door suddenly opens. Zoe quickly drags Kelsey out of the line of sight.

Last edited by Jappio; 01-20-2013 at 10:09 PM.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jappio for this post:
Old 01-19-2013, 04:41 AM   #296
messyslut8
Account Banned

I'll go for B this time!
messyslut8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:28 AM   #297
Vaginasucker101
Account Banned

A please I want them to get caught
Vaginasucker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:25 AM   #298
Nick
Distinguished Member

Option B, please be Zoe's brother or something, that would be fun

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #299
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I diffidently have to choose B this time.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #300
thelilygirl

I think I'll choose A. This conversation is fun to read and the other option can always happen next.
thelilygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure, enf, stripping