Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2012, 04:42 AM   #16
axman_3760

Default talking about nudity

i say u go to work in a see through top and see if anyone says anything to u like a boss or something oh dont wear a bra under neath the see through top or do it when/if ur office goes out for drinks after work hours
axman_3760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:00 AM   #17
plugme

Mine is a bit of a good deed at the same time. Take pictures of your ass, and pussy. Things that one could wank to, but would not make it clear to be you. Make sure a skirt or something you have worn, but do not wear often is in the picture. you are to leave a picture in a male co-workers desk, secretly admiring you. Thought you would enjoy this. Show it to anyone, and I stop showing you. Must be someone not married, who is really nice, but clearly is not one to get the attention of a girl often. Double dare you, to leave a note that says leave a sticky note with other pictures you want, and then fulfil them for him...leave in desk the same way. Also, go to work with a thong-half in your in your pussy, half in your ass......
plugme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:35 AM   #18
archie21
getDare Succubus

Lets, see.

Go to work properly dressed, white blouse, shortish skirt, bare legs, bra and panties and wear flat shoes and a long coat. In a bag take a corset type top with attached suspenders and panties set, stockings and heels. During the afternoon find a store cupboard that you can strip off completely in.
Once naked play to edge.... put on the contents of the bag and edge again.... put blouse and skirt back on, whilst your original underwear and shoes go in the bag... do some ott make up, quite slutty... return to your desk... pull the skirt up enough so that you know if you were to move someone would see your stocking tops....... when it's time to go home.. retrieve your coat and then either return to the cupboard to remove the skirt and blouse and edge once or use the ladies toilets but if you choose this option you have to remove the panties and cum before you can leave the building, stashing the panties for retrieval the following day... on the bus you can only do up two buttons on your coat so either your legs will show all the way up or your boobs will show.

If there are comments made at work, you either
1. have a hot date
2. taking on another girl friend for a bet
3. playing a friend in a dare game the loser has to buy the other dinner.

PM me with any problems with this dare....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:59 PM   #19
christy3

@plugme

That one im not entirely sure if i would be up to (yet at least.. though ill think about it some more and see)

@ archie

That one is a bit more than i feel comfortable with at this point.. and i dont really have the necessary clothing for it or a place to do it.

Thanks for the dares so far guys they have been pretty good so far!

On friday i was dared to remove my bra partway through the day and that was a bit of a rush! especially because it was pretty cold out!

Im still open to any new ones! you can pm me as well if youd like!

Limits
Anything that will get me arrested, scat, anything harmful, photos, things involving family
christy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:50 PM   #20
dudeduality

Swipe pens, pencils or other suitable office products from other peoples desks, take them home, or to the bathroom, and use them for sex toys. Get them nice and juicy, then return them where you got them from.

If you have access after hours, and the security situation will let you, go to the cubicle/desk of the guy who you think would most like to fuck you, the guy who most dislikes you, or both. Unplug the handset from their phone, take it someplace safe, and rub it all over your wet pussy (insert it if you can), then return it. Every time you see them on the phone you played with, think about whether they can smell your juices, and how they are pretty much rubbing your cunt against their face, then pinch your nipples.
dudeduality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:07 AM   #21
ichsagedir

Did you do my dare? It's the last post on the first page.
ichsagedir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:29 AM   #22
christy3

Hey i havent completed that one yet.. i have a couple pictures on a usb with me but been a bit nervous about actually going for it you know?

@dudeduality Thats a little bit more extreme than i think i want to go at this time id happily try something if you tone it down a bit more or offer an alternative

Limits
Anything that will get me arrested, scat, anything harmful, photos, things involving family
Old 01-25-2012, 06:40 AM   #23
hcfist
Distinguished Member

do You like long term dares?? Maybe You hide something in Your pussy for few hours?? something unusual.

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:44 AM   #24
christy3

Yeah i dont really have anything against longer term dares so feel free to suggest them if youd like to

Limits
Old 01-25-2012, 06:44 AM   #25
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

how did my dares go?
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:51 AM   #26
christy3

I did the first one last week and though it ended up being a rather busy day and i didnt get too many chances to sit at my desk uninterupted.. though it was very exciting and my mind wasnt really on work that day haha.

Im not sure i can do the 2nd one at work.. i dont have a problem with the dare really but i think wearing something like that wouldnt go over too well..

Limits
Old 01-25-2012, 06:52 AM   #27
Feudal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichsagedir View Post
Take a picture of yourself naked....and when at work print it out....
I like this one a LOT! Good Dare!

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:52 AM   #28
hcfist
Distinguished Member

my favourite game is to hide cell phone deep inside pussy for whole day(can be for a work). It must be setted to vibrate, if You want You can set volume to max.
Other is smuggling something in Your pussy. It must be as big asy You only can handle. My ex fitted wifi PC mouse and other day small camera. You push it in Your house then take it out in work and again takie it back to Your home inside of You.
Or You find something interrestin and unusual, and fit it inside Your pussy. Write here what it was. Try to thing about what noone other could push inside.
Of course this things must be in a condom. You can use as much lube as You need.
Are You interrested in this kind of games??

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Old 01-25-2012, 06:59 AM   #29
christy3

Id be willing to try that.

I think ill try the cellphone one and ill think of anything else that i could try using

Limits
Old 01-25-2012, 07:18 AM   #30
hcfist
Distinguished Member

maybe You will try to fit pc mouse?? It is possible??

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bus, work