Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-26-2008, 09:38 AM   #16
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

the point was to let you guys post your description of what happened for the next part... But oh well heres the next part!!
(p.s wasnt here last night as i was at theater)

I took the online dice he gave me a link to, and rolled. 6! Oh great... what am i suppost to do now!. The result was automatically sent to master.

Master: Oh goodie! 6 eh... Well that is indeed interesting! .. You see, i have written down here another course of action which will happen according to the dice roll. Not only are you allowed to visit the loo, you must meet me in one hour in the ally next to macdonalds... Time to get some real fun.

My heart filled with dread. I looked at the ice block and i managed to pull my key free. I bolted downstairs to the toilet and removed the padlock, then stedily removed the diaper. It was so descusting. I gave myself a good clean and put talc powder on myself. Then i got ready. I got ready to meet my master.

I waited beside macdonalds for someone ive never met. I am a 16 year old girl, standing alone without any form of protection. I must be really thick. That was the last think i could remember before waking up in a bright white room with oddly shaped glass walls around me.
I was in a maze.

My masters voice was heard through a speaker.

Master: Hahahaha... You really think, that i was a good guy? Oh you are dumb... You cant get out of here unless... As a famious idle of mine said
"I want to play a game"

This is bad.

Sorry for short part, i will most likely post another part tonight

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 02:46 PM   #17
ravoraver
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to ravoraver

asom iiiiiiiiiiiiii llllllllllllllloooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ravoraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:01 AM   #18
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

nice story! what the girl going to do
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:05 AM   #19
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

I knew who said those words... Jigsaw from the Saw movies... What was he going to do to me? Brutaly watch me murder myself?

Master: The rules of the game are simple, you must not disobay the rules or you may be punnished. At each stage i will interactavly contact you through voice speaker and DARE you to do things. If you chose not to do the do the dare, you shall be punnished. And trust me, you dont want that. Just to tell you, i am watching you, and the only exit is the room i am currently in. You must compleate a number of dares in order to escape.
Let the game begin.

All the lights in the room went off.
Master: Take off your cloths, you are to perform the tasks nude, or otherwise in cloths provided.

I obayed. I didnt dare think of what the punishments were going to be.

Master: Congradulations. Your first dare has been compleated. Well... Not really... You see, on front of you.. No wait you cant see Ha... On front of you is a bath full of liquid. In order to compleate this dare, you must sit inside the bath, and consume all the liquid within. This may take a while, as the bath is full and you may find the need to relieve yourself. You may not leave this chamber untill the task is compleate.
Get dare.

I was shocked. I actually thought it was going to be worse. I put my hands on front of me to feel around for the bath. In the process i walked into a few walls, in which i swear i heard the creepy dude chuckle at. I eventually found the bath, and went straight into the frozen liquid... What was this substance? I was surely about to find out. As i sit down in the bath my hand touched somthing straw like , i guess to take out the liquid. I placed it into the liquid, and my mouth. I began drinking.

It tasted like Strawberrys! Yes, Strawberry milkshake! Hmm delicious! Mabey he isnt a bad guy after all. I started to rush the drink down, i loved strawberry flavor. But... What i didnt know untill the unfortunate 5 minuts later, that the Milkshake had been spiked with...

Laxative.

Old 02-27-2008, 10:15 AM   #20
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

I pinched my ass cheaks together to hold the 'chocolate suprise' . I was now rushing the milkshake as quick as possible now. Slurp, slurp, slurp. I began to piss in the pink delight, i just couldnt hold myself. Now that had to be consumed. But it wasnt too bad. I mainly now tasted tangy strawberrys. But i felt like my ass was going to explode now. I felt the strawberry milkshake reach the level of my ankles as i stood to take a great breath. I felt a slight leakage in the rear end. I dived down and started to drink as quick as possible, no, quicker than possible. I drank so damn fast. Too fast. Sooking through the straw was making me slowly loose controle of my bladder. I felt the milkshake mix drain. I had compleated! two seconds later though, my bladder burst. I uncontrolably let out the processed milkshake, all over the bath which i was sitting in. It splashed over me. The air was filled by a fowl stench. I stood to get out of the bath. Then to my unfortune, the master spoke.

Master: You arent done yet! I said all the liquid must be gone from the bath. I didnt say all the liquid i put in. You put in some too i believe. Now, DRINK.

I stood in shock and fear

Master: Only joking! Now, i put the lights on for you

The lights went on

Master: You have cum-pleated task one, dare named Strawberry delight. You may move on. However, there is a loo just behind you if you need to use it, which i suggest you do... That was some pretty strong laxative.

I walked dimly over to the toilet and sat down. I turned on a nearby tap to clean myself.

Master: Ah ah ah, NO CLEANING. you must go on as you are.

I finnished sitting on the bog, and walked accross the room to the next door. I opened it and took a peak inside.

This was a nursary room.

Old 02-27-2008, 02:16 PM   #21
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

oh man keep it coming
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:48 PM   #22
Rachel

amazing story, keep it coming
yay my first post!
Rachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:53 PM   #23
uareapossum

very interesting keep it coming
Old 02-27-2008, 08:07 PM   #24
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

wow the room look cooll what next
Old 03-01-2008, 09:07 AM   #25
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

I took a step into the baby pink room. The door slammed behind me. This was rather desturbing. The master spoke.

Master: Hewllo wittle baby! ... In this room you will dress like a baby, act like a baby, and even ... well... act like one. Through the speakers you will hear a baby hypnosis file, which i have tested while you were asleep, and found you are prone to hypnosis. File for baby hypno click here
So. ENJOY babycakes.

I woke up in the nursary again.

Master: Well welcome back baby! You most likely have forgotten what happened. So, press the wall on front of you to reviel a TV. Press play.

I did as i was told, and went over to the dvd player hidden behind the wall. I pressed play to find video footage of me from the past 24 hours. I saw myself fall asleep onto the floor, and waking up. I woke up just like a baby. At first i began to cry and cry, then i crawled over to some toys, which i put in my mouth and chewed. A man then entered the room and put a diaper on me, then left again. I was a helpless little baby. I watched as i crawled accross the room crying for my mother. The man later came in again. He lifted me onto a counter and removed my diaper which was full. He put powder over me . Then...

I closed my eyes... I didnt want to look at what the stranger was doing to me. All i heard was my babyish screams and crying from the tv. I opened my eyes to find not what i expected, but he was using a dildo or a vibrator on my baby self. I was totally helpless.

I crashed to the padded ground on my knees to hear the master laugh.

Master: Hahahahahaha

I was really afraid now. He.. He could do anything to me while im stuck in his traps. I began to raise as i realised i had lost all feeling from my bladder. I had lost control of it. It was no longer mine. It belonged to a baby.

Master: Im sorry, Bladder control comes back in a while. In the meantime... Enter the next room babe.

I rose from the spot i was in while pooping myself and wetting myself and went to the next room. Now this... This.....

This was bad.

Sorry for the short room, going out to dinner soon , i will post the next part hopefully tonight, but just to tell you, the next part is simular to somthing in one of my other stories, but last time, it was from a guys view. This time... There will be more pain, pleasure, and tourture in this room.. Oh yes... Let the games begin. Getdare.

Old 03-01-2008, 05:13 PM   #26
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

I looked around the dark room. It was filled with leather whips and costumes, then in the center there was a big machine. The machine was made of two wheels vertically allined to each other.

On them there were straps... On one of them, was a man tied down with a leather mask on. He had a name tag on. "Derrick"

Derrick: Hey!!! YOU! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! Oh god please don't kill me...

I replied to him that i was in the same situation as him, and i was being controlled by the master.

Master: Welcome... To the torture chamber. In this room, you and your new friend will have much fun together. There will be pain, there will be pleasure, and there will be daring situations. Time to Get Dare.

The door from the nursery slammed behind me. The light in this room was very dim, and the full room just seamed like a sort of underground dungeon. All that could be heard within the science was the drip drip drip of a rusty pipe above.
Along with that, was the whimpering of the prisoner, Derrick. Judging by his body shape, id say he was around my age, around 16.

master: Get on the machine. Tie yourself down face down.

I did as he commanded. I didn't know where this was going though, what does this machine do? I put myself in face down as commanded, and suddenly, the machine started to make some noises. I turned my head to look up to see Derrik being slowly lowered down towards me. His dick was pointing straight at my ass. I started to panic then realized i was unable to escape now. But then. The wheel started to also turn. His face was now aiming straight for my ass, which still had the diaper on.

Master: I believe, derrick, she has a suprise in there for you. I will turn the wheel, and your hands will be able to reach her diaper. Pull it off Derrick.

The wheel started to turn, and sure enough i felt his hand on my diaper, pulling at it, smudging the shit all over my ass. The diaper was ripped off. The wheel started to turn back into place so derrick could face my brown ass.

Derrick: Oh .. Please no...

The wheel started to lower, his mouth right over my anus. It stopped 2 inches above me.

Master: Derrick. I dare you... To make this bitch orgasm, anally.

The wheel lowered and his nose was now touching my ass, just above the anus. He started to boke.

Derrick: And how am i suppose to do that!

Master: You have a tounge man... Use it... Or be punished.

I imagine right now that Derrick was screwing up his face in descust. Then, i felt a cold wet tounge touch my ass. The machine lowered further, and derricks tounge was fourced deep inside. How he could breath through his nose i do not know, but now he was squashed up against my ass. He started to pull his tounge in and out of me. It instantly made me feel horny. Small vibrations filled my body every time he went out and in with his toung. The vibrations started to get more violent as time past and i began to whimper with pleasure. I had a hunger now. I could feel a warmth down below, inside me. The excitment was a great big rush. He started to go faster, faster, as if he was now enjoying it. I felt his dick press against my head. I was screaming now. I wanted to cum so badly. Oh, Ohhhh, OHH.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA

The wheel slowly started to raise once again and turn back into position. I lay still looking down onto the floor. My vision, my hearing, all my scences were blurred. I closed my eyes. Right at this moment, i didn't care about where i was or how i got here, i didn't care about the well being of Derrick... I felt total pleasure.

But with pleasure, there is always pain.

Last edited by sk0073r; 03-01-2008 at 05:24 PM.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:37 PM   #27
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

nice story i think i saw some of the thing in diffent part of getdare
Old 03-01-2008, 07:39 PM   #28
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
nice story i think i saw some of the thing in diffent part of getdare
Yes sorry some were from a previous story of mine, but im adding more to this part, room aint over yet

Old 03-02-2008, 02:44 PM   #29
darefreak101

That was very good.
darefreak101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:01 PM   #30
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Can't wait for next part