Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-11-2011, 06:36 AM   #16
darebunny22

Sorreee for the long wait heres the next chapter xxx

I knocked on Brad’s door, “Hey cutelicious” Brad and Tristan said together both grabbing my forearms and hoisting me into the air.
“Hey stop it guys, I can walk!”,
“Yeah but this is more fun, and STOP kicking!”
“Na-uh” I replied uncooperatively.
“Fine we’ll do it the hard way!” They started licking up my legs, their tongues tickling my knee’s.
“Arghhhhhhh STOP IT NOOWW “
“Then behave little Katie” I sighed
“OK then” They let me down I wandered into the large cool basement, the large stone walls towered above a funky new design black and white sofa and a big plasma screen T.V. I settled down on the black fluffy mat and started watching what was in the telly (the news). Leaning back I couldn’t help but think about what could happen later in the game!
Then he walked through the door my jaw dropped in awe, after three weeks he had either got a hell of a lot more gorgeous OR I had forgotten how beautiful he was anyway! His bright green eyes lit up when he saw me, I rushed up to him and kissed him gently on the lips, his tongue gently starting to go into my mouth, I nibbled his lip affectionately until...
“Woah, woah, woah guys break it up, plenty of time for that later” chuckled Brad, I turned around angrily and gave Brad the evils “Ohhh, if looks could kill” he joked, I couldn’t help but smile!

To be continued
hope fully next chapter will be here sooner

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:17 AM   #17
darebunny22

Is anyone reading this? If you are please stop lurking and comment on the story! <3

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 09-11-2011, 01:40 PM   #18
kivash

Hey, Just read the whole thing, and can't wait for more. I love how you did the latest post, it was really easy to follow, it makes it seem longer also, to make it seem even more longer, if you want you could skip lines. Just a thought!
kivash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:06 PM   #19
Silvercola

I love it but can we have more and soon
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:59 AM   #20
darebunny22

Yess I really hope so ^^^^

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 09-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #21
zac
getDare Sweetheart

I NEED MORE. :O x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #22
darebunny22

Default Chapter 5

Tristan came in “Ohh, I got a few good pics of that!” he laughed evily. My mouth opened in shock
“Watch what you do with those” I freaked “If they go ANYWHERE they are not meant to go, I will KILL you Tristan Hulmes!”
“Oh-ho they will just be kept for umm... Evidence” He said licking his lips and winking at Brad.
“Baby you’re so hot when you do that” Brad purred seductively, winking back.
“Lets start then” Harry said impatiently “You can do all this later!”
“Talk about spoiling the moment!” Brad joked, I scowled at Tristan
“Yeah like you’re not known for doing it!”
“Truth or Dare?” Brad asked me
“Hey, you always pick me first” I complained “But I guess Truth”, Brads pearly white, straight perfect teeth widened into a cheeky grin.
“Do you like me as a friend and more than a friend, what are my 5 best features and if I asked would you go out with me?”
I paused “Yes I like you as a friend and I love you as a best friend, your five best features... Let me see, Your teeth, Your eyes, Your lips, Your hair and Your six- pack and NO-WAY would I go out with you because I have my little Harry” I said lovingly, gazing at Harry. Tristan and Brad made horrible “Lovey-Dovey” faces at each other
“Harry, I love you!” Brad said in a girly voice
“Yeah, Katie lets be together for ever” Tristan said mockingly, I rolled my eyes
“Yeah thanks guys, nice to know you’re supportive” I frowned “but anyway Tristan, Truth or Dare?” I asked thinking of the worst thing I could think of,
“I pick...”
To be continued!

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 09-16-2011, 03:31 PM   #23
darebunny22

Default Chapter 6

Dare” Tristan said, winking,
“I dare you to, err, kiss Brad” I said, I knew I was rubbish at TorD,
“Aha, Easy!” Tristan said, leaping up and sitting next to Brad but at that moment I grabbed the camera secretly set it to record, as they finally got into kissing I shouted “Time Up!” and pulled them apart smirking.
“Right Katie...” Tristan began
“Nooo, you cant pick me again” I exclaimed
“Fine” Tristan frowned “Right... Harry, Truth or Dare?”
“Truth” Harry said in a beautiful husky voice
“Who is the person you love most and why?” Tristan said thinking that Harry was going to pick a celebrity and not me
“Well it’s easily my baby Katie because she is the gorgeous-est girl in the world!” I smiled and snuggled closer into Harry’s chest. “Katie” He said, gently tracing my chin with his fingers “Truth or Dare?”
“Truth” I said batting my eyelashes
“Who is you’re favourite musician or band” he whispered, Brad looked around
“Hey what was that?” he asked irritatingly poking Harry hard in the back, Harry repeated what he had said louder and Brad made a distinct grumble
“That’s too easy, it has to be hard or humiliating” he moaned
“Well I like JLS, Michael Jackson, One Direction and your group Harry ‘The Silverstones’” Harry laughed and ruffled my hair,
“Atta Girl” he joked, I kissed the end of his nose
“Bradley Truth or Dare each with a side order of evil” I grinned, he guffawed
“From you? Evil? I don’t think” he said truthfully my face fell “Ok little Katie I choose Truth”
“Do you like our midnight phone calls?” I asked earnestly, he laughed again
“Really EVIL Katie, and yes they can be rather enjoyable” he smiled “Trist, T or D?”
“Dare” Tristan said licking his lips,
“Well then Tristy, feeling a little daring huh?” Brad teased “I dare you to show off that little six-pack of yours” he smiled. Tristan tugged his white vest top over his blonde hair showing a visible outline of muscles.
“Katie TORD?” Tristan asked
“Truth please Tristy!” I said mockingly
"What happened between you and Oliver" he asked...
To be continued

I hope none of you have forgotten the shady character at the sta-art!

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 09-17-2011, 05:54 AM   #24
zac
getDare Sweetheart

WHAT HAPPENS :O xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?!
Old 09-17-2011, 05:57 AM   #25
daremaster 1
getDare God

Please don't keep use waiting long, I want to know what happens so bad right now.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:02 PM   #26
darebunny22

Writing next part now ... Im not really sure what will happen myself!

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 09-17-2011, 02:07 PM   #27
darebunny22

Default some chapter :)

“Man, no she doesn’t like talking about it” Harry said frowning, my wide eyes snapped shut as I realised what I must do.
“I’ve got to do it” I said, now pale as a ghost, “its truth or dare, if I don’t answer there will be a forefeit” Brad nodded approvingly, “Well Tristan you know I don’t like talking about it” I said shaking “you already know what happened but I’ll tell you again, Oliver first seemed like ‘true love’ he was the perfect boyfriend for me, we had lots in common, he showered me with gifts so on and so on, I got lulled into a false sense of security then he hit. I was at his flat reading a magazine on his bed, he got home from work and he came over to give me a kiss, things were getting very far and then he asked if I would like to have some fun. Not knowing what he meant I agreed and continued kissing him, but he grabbed a blindfold and tied it roughly around my head. He ordered me to lie down and I didn’t know what to do so I just did, but then I felt the click of the handcuffs around my ankles and wrists. He attacked my clothed with scissors and I whimpered when he cut them all off, he stuffed a gag in my mouth and my screams were muffled but my mind was burning, thinking about what was going to happen next. I could hear him undressing ‘Oh my god’ I thought, I tried to close my legs as best as I could but when he came over he yanked them apart and... you know, umm, well you get the picture but it was my first time so it was pretty shocking, but he took pictures and has blackmailed me ever since, we have got to find a way of getting rid of th-tho-those pictures” I explained a hot tear fell down my face and the last word burned in my throat like Firewhisky (If this is copywrighted by J.K Rowling I'm sorry, I couldn’t think of anything else!).
A murmured voice of appreciation sounded in the spacious room, “Anyway Bradley, Truth or Dare?” I asked still stuttering over my words a bit in upset.
“Aww, honey!” Brad said soothingly and then all three of them...
To be continued...

I got this one out nice and fast just for you Comments pleasee

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 09-17-2011, 02:14 PM   #28
zac
getDare Sweetheart

:O poor girl :O xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 09-18-2011, 05:36 AM   #29
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my, can't wait for more
Old 09-18-2011, 01:58 PM   #30
darebunny22

OMG i have over 1000 posts on two stories now Thankyou everyone who has commented or read it brings a little tear to my eye :') Yayy

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, gay, slave, straight, tord