Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-12-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
S3xy Mistress

Pencil Mistress needs ideas for male slave

Hey everybody, I made a thread earlier, but I figure this section would be a bit better. So basically, I'd like ideas on things I can have my slave do. He lives with some roommates so the majority of dares will have to be able to be done in his room or bathroom. But he does have the house to himself from time to time. His limits are public, poop, family, extreme pain and illegal stuff. As long as your ideas stay within that I'll definatley consider having him do them. So feel free to share thanks
S3xy Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:04 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3xy Mistress View Post
Hey everybody, I made a thread earlier, but I figure this section would be a bit better. So basically, I'd like ideas on things I can have my slave do. He lives with some roommates so the majority of dares will have to be able to be done in his room or bathroom. But he does have the house to himself from time to time. His limits are public, poop, family, extreme pain and illegal stuff. As long as your ideas stay within that I'll definatley consider having him do them. So feel free to share thanks
I posted one idea on the other thread. But in addition you can have him keep his crotch shaved, and/or wear a cb6000 or other device 24/7...
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
S3xy Mistress

He doesn't have any chastity belts but shaving is a good idea any others?
Old 07-13-2011, 12:58 PM   #4
The ultimate master

he's not allowed to touch his manhood unless he has a pair of fingerless mittens on his hand...for a week
The ultimate master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:04 PM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
How about a curfew. He hust be home by a certain time, say 7 p.m. and in bed by, say 10 p.m. And sleep naked.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #6
S3xy Mistress

That's a good idea. Gotta make sure my slave has plenty of energy to devote to me! Haha I like this one, any others?
Old 07-13-2011, 03:17 PM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
That's a good idea. Gotta make sure my slave has plenty of energy to devote to me! Haha I like this one, any others?
Yes. You can give him online tasks to do from his puter. Like FondOfWriting.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:54 PM   #8
suckthatyah

Quote:
hey can you be my master im really horny and i cant meet you but can you send me some stuff
suckthatyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:03 AM   #9
S3xy Mistress

I like your ideas busty and no I already have an amazing slave. Any more suggestions? All are welcome
Old 09-13-2011, 08:25 AM   #10
fireman
gD king

ok there is a whay to take a shoelace, rap it around his bakks a couple times, then make a tall loop bringing the srting down and rap it between his balls so they are spread a bit. then start rapping the loop, till it gets to the head, slip the string just behind the head, then finish rapping the loop, then when it is snug put the end through the loop. any extra left you can tie it to his leg so it will pull down on him and it can't be seen by others. with no underware it can leave a wet spot on his pants he will have to explane.
Old 07-27-2016, 10:50 PM   #11
fannyslut

My wife and Mistress came up a an idea that we would drive to a car park that had a public toilet, I was ordered to bring toilet cleaning material with me in a bag and that I was to go into the ladies toilets and clean them. I was ordered to lick the toilet seats first before cleaning and if I found a toilet that had not been flushed I was to get my head in and smell it.
We arrived and lucky there where not many people around, we parked near the toilets, I had been ordered to wear my tight fitting corset with stockings, a pair of tight control panties and my court shoes, to cover myself I was to wear my black plastic coat. Where we parked my Mistress had a good view of the ladies toilet door. We got out of the car and Mistress followed me into the toilets and ordered me to remove my coat and told me to get on with it, she left with my coat, the toilets consisted of 5 stalls and as I looked into each I could see that they where far from been clean. I started with the first one and got on my hands and knees and started to lick the seat and clean the bowl, I heard the click of heels come in and I pushed the door behind me closed, I could here the lady go into the next stall and then a big gush of piss hit the bowl, I would have loved to been under that flow.
After she had left, I went in and started to lick the seat and clean the bowl.
About 10 minutes later I heard someone else come in and I could hear a big plop and then pissing, I noticed that I had not heard the toilet flush after she left I went in and saw a large shit and toilet paper in the bowl, I dive my head in the bowl and smelt the shit and then licked the seat and then cleaned the bowl.
I was just finishing my last stall when my Mistress came in and told me to stand aside and get my head in the bowl she closed the door and and pulled aside her panties and stood over me and started to piss on my head. When she had finished, she told me to finish up and get to the car.
When I went out luckily no one was around as she had not given me my coat to cover myself, she opened the boot of the car and ordered me in, she said that she did not want to smell me on the way home.
When we got home she had me stay out in the yard and then she hosed me down with the garden hose and said that she will be doing this at least once a month from now on and we will go to different toilet so I could find new smells and tastes.
The rest of the night was spent licking and worshiping my wonderful Mistress and thanking her for a great day.
fannyslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk