Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-24-2011, 06:45 AM   #16
djsi
Baby Member

theres blackmail, then theres blackmail, and theres blackmail. it comes in an high number of variations. true cruel blackmail where the goal is to destroy someone outside of a fetish standpoint, is some of the worst you can do to someone. to try overthrowing lets say an government, or to obtain power and/or industrial secrets by blackmailing someone who is in the position to be blackmailed, thats something we all should work to prevent.

then you have forced blackmail fetishstyle. again, you have alot of different styles of blackmail even here. if youre kinky but your family and friends doesnt know, and youre not willing to let them know, but someone takes a picture of you and threaten you with it, then surely that would be in itself awful. lets say your underaged sister takes that picture and demands sexual favours and your pincode to your atm card. yes, its not only unlawful, it is also very dangerous for both soul and mind.

but then theres people who enjoy it as a game. either serious or playfully, with or without money involved, with and without rules.. i strongly feel there should be safewords in any fetish plays. i love the thought of being blackmailed (in the lack of a better word), and my form of the game, is as follows; my friends and family mostly knows i'm into BDSM. well, as a fetishist anyway. but not all knows. and i want to be open, and i dont really care if they who dont know get to know, but i am not sure i have it in me to freely state what i like in detail to them, and even though i get hot thinking of being a exhibitionists, i havent lived out that yet since i dont want to freely do so by my own hand.. i also love abit of force, to feel the whip on my ass until i kneel for example. i also have this urge in me to reveal myself, my inner thoughts and fantasies, to reveal my darker fetishes, to give up control to someone who shares my love of fetishes, and all of those usual D/s settings. but i get a real turnoff when it turns out to be all about money. i am not a moneypig. though i respect those who are, i dont see what that thrill is abot. unfortunately, it seems like a 100% of all girls that is playing the part of the blackmailer, is only interested in money, and not in the game itself. my wish is to find a girl who would like to have fun playing. that we set up a set of rules for the game, and where she gets to play around with me testing my limits and so on, and see where it leads, seriously or not.. there will always be risks, walking across a street is risky, but we dont ban cars because you might get run over, do we. in such a blackmail game, the blackmailee and blackmailer should be on the same page. harder to do so with anyone online, though the exitement of an anonomous girl and the risks involved adds to the thrill of it ofcourse, but i still believe both parties can work together to minimize the dangerous risks involved, and find a common ground to play on..

is concensual blackmail really blackmail? no.. nor is any fetish blackmail where theres rules for the play, and safewords included. blackmail in itself is extortion for money and/or other reasons. so what could we call such games instead?

theres so many levels and degrees of pretty much any fetish. blackmail isnt exactly the right word for a blackmail fetish game, but its what we have.. if anyone could come up with a better word, then...

and if theres any girls out there that want to play, then i do recieve IMs..
djsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:33 AM   #17
Tyrel

Send a message via MSN to Tyrel

After reading what djsi wrote do agree that forced blackmail is a bad think and the blackmailer needs to be beat. I guess that's why the people I have blackmailed all enjoyed it since it was more of a game. I just made then do things to push the limits. I like for my girls to have fun. There is one I am blackmailing now. The threat is there but in reality she knows I wont hurt her or reveal her secret.
Tyrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #18
veutb

>Ever been blackmailed?
No.

>What happened?

>If not, are you interested? And what would you like to happen
Yes. I would like to be forced to dress in embarrassing clothes in public like: lycra shorts, tights, leggings, socks with flowers on them.

Also I would like to be forced to take embarrassing pictures of myself.

Limits: obvious public nudity, people I know, messy, anything permanent
veutb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk