Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-01-2011, 08:47 PM   #16
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

haha! ive played like one cod game and i barely even really played it. but thanks for the feedback. next chapter is going to be a bit longer and finish up the school day. any other surprises will just have to be read. ^.^

PS: ill make sure its up tomorrow.
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #17
Honesteyes

ok wow I'm officially commenting on ch3

wasn't expecting this nearly so soon! I'll tell you why it's so good when i see you next on skype

*hugs*
Honesteyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #18
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

hehe i knew youd cave eventually Mr. Stoicism. <3 chapter 4 will be up in an hour or two.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:44 PM   #19
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Ugh suffering from horrible writer's block. May not be able to get the next chapter up tonight, although I hope to.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #20
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Take your time! I think that what you have so far is awesome! And I cannot wait to read more of this story! Keep up the awesomeness man!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:07 AM   #21
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry I've been neglecting you all! XD I'll make absolute sure to finish this in the afternoon! In the meantime, for those of you who check this before I do, enjoy the first little part. This chapter gives a little insight into Alex's personality.

Chapter 4: Alex's Perspective Biology (7th Period)

Still trying to figure out why he peeked a look at Chris' chest earlier in gym, Alex doodled randomly on his paper, sketching out an attempt at a ninja. Fuck it. Curiosity is a strange thing. Smiling at his paper ninja, he wrote the name Shikamaru above it in script block letters winding up with an odd mesh of pencil marks. Snapping back to reality he heard "… crucial instrument for research into the cell at the smallest level." Why is it that every science teacher thinks the microscope was invented yesterday? I mean seriously we've been using them since the 6th grade… Thirsty, and desperate for a break from the pointless rambling about microscopes, he raised his hand unenthusiastically. Very agitated at having been interrupted now for the fourth time in his lecture, his teacher ignored the hand and continued after a seconds pause. Dropping his hand with a sigh, Alex put his head back down and snuggled it into the crook of his arm to sleep the period through.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:03 PM   #22
alex987

Great story so far! Can't wait to see where this goes...

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #23
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

This chapter was a bit screwed up so the time it spans is his 7th and 8th period classes. 8th period he will have Psychology.

Still trying to figure out why he peeked a look at Chris' chest earlier in gym, Alex doodled randomly on his paper, sketching out an attempt at a ninja. Fuck it. Curiosity is a strange thing. Smiling at his paper ninja, he wrote the name Shikamaru above it in script block letters winding up with an odd mesh of pencil marks. Snapping back to reality he heard "… crucial instrument for research into the cell at the smallest level." Why is it that every science teacher thinks the microscope was invented yesterday? I mean seriously we've been using them since the 6th grade… Thirsty, and desperate for a break from the pointless rambling about microscopes, he raised his hand unenthusiastically. Very agitated at having been interrupted now for the fourth time in his lecture, his teacher ignored the hand and continued after a seconds pause. Raising the hand higher with a sigh, Alex put his head back down and snuggled it into the crook of his arm to sleep the period through.

In between two periods he stopped at the water fountain and bumped into a few friends, some teachers he had last year, but nothing he would really remember after the day was through. He walked into his psych class and and for the second time today he walked right into someone. The result was a small scale version of a head on collision, where they both butted heads and fell to the floor. "Oh my god I totally didn't know you were there!" Alex exclaimed, extending his hand to the other - wait… "Uhh haha hey Alex. Again." God… why do I bump into the one person I have like half of my classes with, he mentally sighed.

"O..oh hey Chris, whatsup you have Miller now too?" he asked nervously, trying to avoid the other boy's eyes without drawing attention. "Yep. Just going to my locker, I need to stash some binders in there for tomorrow." at the last minute Alex had allowed his eyes to stray to meet Chris's and now they were both standing there staring at each other awkwardly both unable to find their legs to move. "Oh… Cya in a few then!" Alex finally regained his ability to move and quickly brushed past Chris to find a seat.

*Chris' Perspective*
Finally. Damn legs… twice today that he's run into me. And twice I couldn't take my focus off him in such a close distance. DAMN what does this mean? Like I always knew I'd be comfortable to experiment with a guy, at least once, but this is just plain stupid. I actually LIKE his personality. And his looks. AND the fact that we're gonna be seeing so much of each other this year. AND - oh shit my locker's back before that turn… OK. Screw it. If I'm JUST gonna hang out with him. No gay experimentation…THINGS… involved. Atleast not unless he starts it. Jesus this is confusing…

*Alex's Perspective*
This…class…is…too…much… *Poke* Mental yawn… Too..tired…to…walk… around…*POKE*This is psychology not gym…*moves head around to get more comfortable*…Ugh…*Poke POKE* "Whaaaaaaat?" he groaned into the pest's face. "OH Sorry Mr. M!" Alex straightened up, perturbed that his TEACHER had been poking his forehead while kneeling beside his desk. "Morning sunshine!" doesn't he realize it's not morning… And that he's invading my personal space… "Ehh… Hi?" Alex said rather than getting on someone's 'bad-side' this early on in the year. Giggles and stifled laughter had quietly erupted around the room as Mr. Miller tilted his head to the side and said "Hi there you know this isn't your bedroom right?… But I'd be happy to go get you one of the pillows from my car? I only drool a little?" Ughhhhhhhhh… This guy is REALLY too much… "No thanks.. I'm up." he muttered under his breath as his teacher returned to the front of his class.

Still in a daze from his attempt at sleep, Alex refused to believe that he was REALLY hearing a fire alarm. And really, a fire drill on the FIRST fucking day of school? What kind of sadistic school staff IS this? "Yo." Alex's best friend since like pre-school, Carl, so excitedly began a conversation. "Hey bro whatcha been up to? Haven't seen you in a minute?" Wow. Urban slang really is pathetic these days. "Chillin' you know. Me n Carlos are both trying out for lacrosse this year instead of football." Ahh sports. Cool. Of course he picks the one topic I HATE. In our school talking about sports is almost as bad as talking politics at the dinner table. Because in the end, opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. The rest of their conversation was very bleak and slow paced as they walked out onto the field. On the way back in Alex simply daydreamed about how last year felt like it dragged slowly by but really flew by in what seemed like minutes. And how he had gotten to where he is now from being a 3 foot tall midget in 1st grade. And of course, who he'd met along the way. Yet AGAIN he found his thoughts drifting to Chris Walker… Hmph.

Soooooooooo sorry for the delay! I was expecting to have a night free this weekend and it never wound up happening since school's almost done. Anyway hope my last minute effort isn't too terrible! I'll update within a day or two, not sure when right now since it's requiring a bit more thought to write now.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:58 PM   #24
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

PS: Thanks for all the replys, PMs and feedback and whatnot! Truly helps to actually hear what you like/dislike about it or even just whether or not you personally like it. ^.^ Hope it stays up to all your expectations.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:13 PM   #25
daremaster 1
getDare God

I can't wait for more! I just love it!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:22 PM   #26
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry guys, had some real life bullshit to deal with this past week - gonna update tomorrow or something, promise!
Old 06-13-2011, 07:32 PM   #27
DaringChicka

Location: In an apartment with a roomate. I'm unwilling to involve her.

really good
DaringChicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:10 AM   #28
fire blade
Account Banned

I love this story . However just because people want to read more don't rush it.

Likes : Crossdressing, anal, mild pain, humiliation, BDSM, bondage, sissyfaction, and babyfaction.

Limits : scat public illegal extrem pain permanant marks blood freinds/family messy

I am a unowned slave looking for a master.

My ad: www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=480083
fire blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:53 PM   #29
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

So I have a LOT on my plate right now - tons of RL drama and stuff going on with graduation and things. Also haven't been feeling great as of late so next update may not come for a week or so. Hope I get some free time soon to write one!
Old 06-16-2011, 04:06 PM   #30
fire blade
Account Banned

Oh well I will be eagrly awating the next chapter.

Likes : Crossdressing, anal, mild pain, humiliation, BDSM, bondage, sissyfaction, and babyfaction.

Limits : scat public illegal extrem pain permanant marks blood freinds/family messy

I am a unowned slave looking for a master.

My ad: www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=480083
fire blade is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
alex, chris