Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-15-2008, 01:22 AM   #16
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

nice thread i had read it and think it will be best if i follow that
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:21 AM   #17
Fiendish
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Fiendish Send a message via Yahoo to Fiendish

It feels good knowing we've helped at least two people with this thread
Old 01-15-2008, 01:12 PM   #18
Isabell

Traveler & I usually ask to called by just our names until we have have progressed to knowing if it will work or not. This way there are no strange feelings about meeting again. This also helps to put the other person a little more at ease until everyone knows more.

We always tell those who decide this is not for them that they can contact us to stay in touch or ask questions. Sometimes it helps to have someone else you can ask questions to about a subject or what some one has said/wrote to you. You may not end up with a Master/Mistress but a friend who will listen to you and not judge you for being in the lifestyle.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:15 PM   #19
Fiendish
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabell View Post
Traveler & I usually ask to called by just our names until we have have progressed to knowing if it will work or not. This way there are no strange feelings about meeting again. This also helps to put the other person a little more at ease until everyone knows more.

We always tell those who decide this is not for them that they can contact us to stay in touch or ask questions. Sometimes it helps to have someone else you can ask questions to about a subject or what some one has said/wrote to you. You may not end up with a Master/Mistress but a friend who will listen to you and not judge you for being in the lifestyle.
Both are very good points
Old 03-02-2008, 09:39 AM   #20
ted

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz huh wats happening oh zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz
ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:26 AM   #21
Looking4somename
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to Looking4somename Send a message via AIM to Looking4somename Send a message via MSN to Looking4somename Send a message via Yahoo to Looking4somename

It's an excellent guide to new slaves that feel submissive but don't really know what to do with it.
I hope people will read it, since I've ran across too many slave-wannabe-s that had many of the above mentioned problems.

"You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing... I happen to have no dress in my cabin." (Captain Jack Sparrow)

...Some of the want to get used by you
Looking4somename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 07:05 PM   #22
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Angry

Have to agree with Looking4somename. Very useful thread.
And Ted even if you think that it is so boring for you because you already know everything that is standing here, how about ignoring it then and let the people read it that are interested and may get some useful information from it.

-rep from me
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:44 AM   #23
justuseme2008

Top class post!!
Old 03-04-2008, 05:13 PM   #24
doggey girl

that is great advice
Old 03-11-2008, 09:04 PM   #25
kinkyslave

Thanks for posting this thread! It was interesting and informative. Plus, you have a great sense of humor.

sam
kinkyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:10 PM   #26
Fiendish
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyslave View Post
Thanks for posting this thread! It was interesting and informative. Plus, you have a great sense of humor.

sam
I try, ya know? It's not easy, but I do what I can.

And thanks to everyone else who's made constructive posts here.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:26 PM   #27
music17
Account Banned

That was really good advice, thank you. As well I liked how you mentioned about when we should share pictures... right now Im trying to kind of figure that out, I put up a post looking for a master and I keep on getting replys asking for pictures and I just really dont feel comfortable with doing that. But your post was kind of a relief to know that its okay to not send pictures right away.
music17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:34 PM   #28
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by music17 View Post
That was really good advice, thank you. As well I liked how you mentioned about when we should share pictures... right now Im trying to kind of figure that out, I put up a post looking for a master and I keep on getting replys asking for pictures and I just really dont feel comfortable with doing that. But your post was kind of a relief to know that its okay to not send pictures right away.
Not only it's okay but it's my personal opinion that if that's the 1st thing a "master" is asking of you then maybe he's not all that serious... When I 1st came in to this site I was literally "showered" which such messages (like most females here) It's alright to take your time for pics as well as in your search to find the right person.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:46 PM   #29
Fiendish
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by music17 View Post
yeah, I know what you mean. Don't let a few idiots ruin it for you.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:25 PM   #30
golden lily

Something else as well - try talking to any previous or current slaves of the Master... Ask the potential Master for contact info from previous/current slaves (if they are members of the site - not personal contact). If the Master refuses to give the names of slaves, it may be a good warning signal that perhaps He/She has something to hide. And above all, make an informed decision.
golden lily is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk