Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-28-2011, 03:31 PM   #16
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default A bit tied up right now

“Then pull down your trunks and bend over the fridge, right now, slave!” She commanded

Placidly, I leant over the fridge and pulled down my trunks to my ankles, my dick pressing against the cool plastic of the bin.

There was a swish, and I felt a sharp slap on my ass. For the second time in as many days, I was getting a spanking. Again and again her hand landed, my buttocks stinging, then beginning to sharply hurt. I gritted my teeth in anticipation of each new slap, but then it stopped as suddenly as it had began. I was about to stand up when I felt an almost unbearable feeling of cold as an ice cube was pressed against my butt, and I almost yelled in pain as it was pushed between my butt cheeks and up against my anus.

“You just have to say the word, and all of this will stop,” Amy whispered in my ear

My ass was on fire as she rubbed the ice cube against my hole, occasionally pushing it in a bit and then out. It was agony, and none of it pleasant, but I endured it and eventually she stopped, my ass clenching and unclenching to warm up. I stayed put, bent over the bin.

“Very good,” she said, reaching over my shoulder and bringing out a bottle of vodka and a reasonably large bottle of spring water. “Now start drinking this,” and handed me the spring water. I stood up and started to drink from it, gulping at first and then filling up quickly. I slowed down and she told me to stop. We paused for a few minutes

“You are completely in my power,” Amy giggled. “I could do anything I like and I believe that you’d just take it.”

She stood, thinking for a second.

“In fact, I think I’ll just tie you up right here.”

There was a metal ring in the wall, which Amy went over to - it was set at roughly chest height and I wondered how this was all going to work. From another chest, set into the wall, she took out a plastic box and extracted two pairs of handcuffs from. She attached one of the first pair to the middle section of the first, and the other to the ring in the wall.

“Come here slave,” she said

I went over, and she gestured for me to crouch down. I did so, and she pulled my hands up over my head and snapped them into the cuffs. I was now squatting, my ass cheeks resting on my heels. It wasn’t very comfortable, but it was ok.

“Ok,” Amy said. “Now for the finishing touch.”

She reached into the box again and drew out a blackout blindfold – the kind you get on planes. Leaning over, she put it over my eyes.

“I’m just going to leave you for a bit now babes. Don’t go anywhere.”
I heard her pad off, and I shifted on the floor, trying to get a bit more comfortable. I also started to regret drinking all that water – I really needed a wee, and worse, I’d not been for a dump for a while. I started to worry what would happen if I stayed here for too long – if it was colder than last night, I could get hypothermia, not to mention shit on myself.

The minutes passed, but without any means of telling the time, it was impossible to tell how long I was there for. I tried counting, but lost count at about 600. I’d just started again when I heard several sets of footsteps come back into the courtyard. I fervently hoped that it wasn’t the housekeeper.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:47 PM   #17
Silvercola

I like it. Write more soon please.
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:23 AM   #18
womble

Very good story, I love it when dares have to be done for a reward (money/points). Nice blackmail element to it as well.
You sure are a better writer than me.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:51 AM   #19
bondage
Account Banned

This is amazing!!! Please write more!!! Im about tO have someOnedraw a map 4 me sO I can do it!!!

Dislikes: Public, illegal, eating poo or drinking pee and family.

Boring: Mausterbation

Accepting all dares sent to me via pm
bondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:45 PM   #20
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default thanks

thanks all, appreciate the feedback. glad you're liking it!
Old 05-29-2011, 01:51 PM   #21
womble

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
This is amazing!!! Please write more!!! Im about tO have someOnedraw a map 4 me sO I can do it!!!
You lucky,lucky person. I hope you will post what happened.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:57 PM   #22
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
If you're lucky enough to have the run of a private estate, do take care, stay warm (wait for summer?) and wear shoes - lakes are cold! Do bear in mind that this is all fictitious - the thing with the high heels could probably do a lot of damage to your ass. If you must do it, cover the heel in a condom first and go slowly!

Ok, boring authorial responsibility over, back to the story!
Old 05-29-2011, 02:58 PM   #23
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default A new guest

The footsteps drew closer and closer, and entered the courtyard.

“Well well,” said a female voice. “Everything seems to be in order here.”

“I’m glad you like it,” Amy’s voice said girlishly. “Anything you want, just ask.”

“Only exclusivity,” the female voice said. “You can wait outside – I’ll call for you if I need you.”

“Of course my lady,” Amy replied “Ben, I’m transferring your ownership for the rest of the afternoon. I’ll leave a package back in your room – come to the library dressed in it at 10.30pm. Until 10pm, you do exactly as she says.”

I heard her light footsteps leave the courtyard, and carry on until they faded into the distance.

“Right,” the voice said imperiously. “Unless Amy has grievously erred, you should need the toilet quite badly by now. I want to see you pee right here, right now.”

This whole week was getting pretty weird, I reflected. Whilst Diane was quite into scat, I’d never really gotten into it, but I had no real problems with it compared to a lot of other stuff – it was usually consensual, it just didn’t really turn me on. I tried to relax, and it turned out to be easier than I thought, a gush of pee coming out and splashing onto the earth below, a few droplets warm against my legs and feet. I just about made out a click whilst I was peeing, but I couldn’t be sure – I was wrapped up in my own embarrassment, my wrists and legs sore from being in this unnatural position, and my ass was still stinging from the earlier spanking. All in all, I was feeling a bit sorry for myself.

I finished up, feeling a tiny bit better, and after a short pause, I felt a hand on my head removing the blindfold. As it came off, I blinked in the sudden bright light – it’d not been that long, but those blackout eyemasks are, well ... pretty dark. In front of me was a slim blonde in a red bikini, quite pretty, with slender legs, a light tan and shapely breasts – and about my own age, I thought. All in all, quite a hot package, although I couldn't quite shake the feeling that she looked a bit familiar. As I finished eyeing her up, I met her gaze, feeling somewhat sheepish. She raised her eyebrows

“Are you quite finished?” She asked archly, waving a piece of paper in front of her. “Because I want to set one ground rule – if any of what happens next leaves this pool, this photo will be on every bulletin board in the country.”

She held out the paper in front of me, actually a Polaroid print. On it was my image, humiliatingly showing me chained to the wall, blindfolded and in mid-piss. It was completely recognisable as being me, although I was looking quite skinny, I thought.

“Got it,” I said, humbly. There really wasn’t any argument

“Ok, good. Now tell me: How on earth did you get into this predicament – or are you into all this?” She said, gesturing at the handcuffs and pool of wee in front of me.

“No, no. I’m here with three friends for the week, but ...” I tailed off, sighing. “Amy has some serious dirt on us and now we’re her playthings for the rest of the week, trying to earn our keep and avoid our naked shots being posted all over town.”

“I see,” she said. “So do you trust her to come through on her side of the bargain?”

“Trust her?” I said, barely avoiding a snort. “I’m not even sure if I like the girl, let alone trust her.”

“I know what you mean,” she replied, regarding me calmly. “Amy doesn’t seem to have any friends – only servants and people who pay her.”

“Yep. But until we can pay off the surprise holiday rent, and do enough dares to get the photos back, we’re at her beck and call. And she seems to have a fairly nasty dark side,” I said.

“Yes she does, doesn’t she?” She said thoughtfully. “I’ve been coming here because ... well, I don’t get much of a chance to let go very often and Amy’s parents are rather well thought of ... even though they are complete nouveaux riches. But she does have a somewhat sinister take on things, now that you mention it.”

As if realising the time, she started. “And where are my manners? I’m Charlotte, by the way.”

“Ben,” I said. “Pleased to meet you.”

Although utterly bizarre, this encounter was working out far better than I’d imagined. Despite still being chained to the wall, rather than any kind of bondage or torture, this girl seemed to want to talk –and it was a far politer conversation than I’d had for a while. Again, this week was just full of surprises – but she did have another rather incriminating photo of me.
Charlotte leant over and unfastened my handcuffs. I almost fell over as my balance was interrupted, steadying myself against the wall. I stood up, flexing my legs and walked around a bit, stretching.

“Thank you,” I said gratefully. “You have no idea how uncomfortable that was.”

She suddenly gasped. “Oh Ben,” she said. “What did she do to you?”

I realised that I had my back to her and my sore ass was clearly visible
“Like we said – she’s got a bit of a cruel side.”

“You poor thing,” she said sympathetically. “She must have hit you hard – I can see her handprints. Look, you have a rest and I’m going to go for a swim. Here, you’d better have this back.”

She passed me the Polaroid print, which I duly took from her.

“Come in when I’m done...” she hesitated. “It’s been very nice meeting you – you seem so much more straightforward than anyone else I’ve met here.”

I nodded and agreed – she was the first potentially ally I’d met here. Possibly even more so that Em and Steve, even though they’d apologised; I still wasn’t sure I trusted them. I realised that they’d made an effort, and I should probably try and clear the air completely once this night was over.

“Erm, Ben?” Charlotte said, blushing. “It’s a bit embarrassing to ask, now that we’ve been talking, but would you mind going down on me when I’ve had my swim? Amy did promise me a slave, and I’d very much appreciate it.”

I gave her a quick look up and down again and then winked.

“It would be my pleasure,” I said, rather formally, but with a cheeky grin.

With that, she giggled, turned and walked towards the pool, unlacing her bikini top and shrugging out of her bottoms, diving cleanly into the pool.

I stretched, and gently sat down on the drinks bin, sighing with relief at resting my weary legs, shaking them one at a time to work out the kinks.

This week just kept getting stranger and stranger.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #24
John332
getDare Sweetheart

After ten minutes or so or resting, stretching and helping myself to a mixer (coke) from the fridge bin, I was feeling a bit better. Mopping up my pee with some kitchen roll from another cabinet, I disposed of it in a nearby bin and decided to continue my explorations.

I found the cupboard which Amy had gotten the handcuffs from and opened it up – to my surprise, and rather ironically, it wasn’t locked. Inside was a fair number of sex toys; dildos, another pair of handcuffs, vibrators, lube, nipple clamps – a smallish selection, but still, it was plenty full.

Playfully, I reached for what looked like a decent vibrator. I clicked a button at the bottom and it buzzed, vibrating. I hunted around at the bottom of the cupboard and found some disinfecting wipes, wiping it down thoroughly before drying it off and lubing it up with some scented lube, taking the rest of the tube. I peeked my head around the door. Charlotte was lying back on a sun lounger, still completely nude. I paused to admire her trim physique and couldn’t help but think that I’d seen her somewhere before. It eluded me completely, and I reset my mind on the task in hand.

I padded over to her, kissing her forehead, cheeks and neck. She made a low, satisfied noise and I gradually, ever so gradually, worked my way down. I kissed her soft breasts, pert nipples and carried on down her stomach. I paused at her hips, repositioning myself and sucking on a toe, before kissing her ankle and working my way up her leg, licking the inside of her calf before doing the same on the other leg. As I paused, she sighed and pushed her feet off the sun lounger, opening her legs to me.

I turned on the vibrator and brushed it along her clit. She jumped ever so slightly, and there was a quick intake of breath. I carried on, moving it around and spotting it onto her nipples and drawing a line down her stomach again, before quickly relubing it with my other hand and gently pushing it into her.

She was completely shaved, and as I inserted the vibrator into her, I kissed the smooth skin just above it. I pushed it in and gently eased it out, then quickened the motion. As her breathing grew more rapid I pulled out the vibrator, hastily turning it off and setting it down before lowering my head and lapping at her clit, occasionally giving her vagina a full lick.

I could see a sheen of sweat forming on her body, and moved the game up a notch, taking her pussy lips into my mouth one at a time and exploring them with my tongue. Her hands began to rub her own body, moving up to her breasts and then back down. I thrust my tongue in and out of her vagina like it was my dick before returning to her clit, sucking and licking. Just as I was starting to tire, her breathing became even more rapid and she tensed up. I kept licking and she came explosively, letting out a held breath, her body sagging down on the recliner.

After a few moments, she opened her eyes and looked at me languidly

“Ben, that was amazing,” she said breathlessly. “Thank you.”

I smiled at her, slightly aroused by her sweaty, shining body and her moist vagina.

“Please, join me for a bit.” She gestured to the lounger next to her with a lazy motion

I got up from my kneeling position and lay back on the lounger, enjoying the moment. I suddenly felt a pang of guilt – although Diane and I had been only casually dating, I thought that I should probably tell her everything about this. We’d not really talked about exclusivity, and although I knew that was no excuse, the nature of our relationship – adventurous sex with maybe two or three dates – wasn’t very clearly defined.

Charlotte started talking about herself and how she’d been coming to the mansion for a couple of years. It turned out that she was also a student at the university where I was, which probably explained why she looked familiar, although when pressed about it, she simply said that she kept herself to herself quite a lot.

After a while, she looked at her phone and bid me head off – it was 7pm, and we both needed some food. I was just heading out when she called me back.
“Here’s my number,” she said, proffering a piece of paper, “Text me if Amy is going to leave the mansion for any length of time and I’ll do some snooping – see if I can find that computer of hers. Give me yours and I’ll do the same if I’m with her.”

I wrote mine down on a scrap of paper, passing it to her. We exchanged goodbyes and, picking up my speedos and redressing, I headed off back to the mansion. It looked like I had a new ally.
Old 05-29-2011, 05:03 PM   #25
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I half jogged, half walked back to the mansion, hurrying and hoping I could get back in time for some dinner. I managed to get back up to my room without bumping into anyone, and changed back into normal clothes and shoes – I’d missed shoes.

I went back down to the kitchen we’d been using and scavenged some cold pizza, more coke and chocolate cake from the fridge, eating quickly at the table. I popped back up to my room and resolved to find Diane. It was then that I noticed the package on my bed. Two brown paper bags lay side by side, and I tentatively opened them. The first ... well, I opened the first and pulled out something furry, finding a lion’s head mask in there. Somewhat confused, I opened the second, which felt almost empty. I tipped its contents onto the bed, revealing a pair of tight-looking briefs with a St George’s flag on them and a bottle of baby oil.

Confused, I wondered what was going on. Again, setting that aside for the moment, I left the room in search of Diane.

I walked down a couple of corridors to her room, and knocking, found her in it, reading on the window perch amidst a number of brightly coloured cushions.

“Diane,” I said. “I don’t trust Amy. We need to get our photos back without her somehow.”

She nodded. “Me neither. Whatever Em says, we should look after ourselves. I’ve been thinking about it – I know where her bedroom is now, but it’s always locked, and I’m positive that’s where her computer will be.”

She paused “Are you ok? You look worn out. What happened after we left?”

I related everything, not sparing any detail. “I’m sorry doll,” I said. “I feel really guilty.”

Diane laughed “Don’t worry – don’t you think, with what I’ve done, that there’s no leeway for ambiguity with us?”

I breathed a sigh of relief “Ok, I guess it’s not like we’re really serious yet.”
“Right,” she said. “And this week, I think that most things will fall into a grey area.”

“Phew,” I said, thankful that I’d not blown it with this gorgeous brunette – but equally remembering the pretty blonde in whose nether regions I’d just spent the afternoon.

We chatted for a while longer, discussing possible ways of getting into Amy’s room, or tricking her into a huge dare which would score us our money and photos back. We couldn’t think of that much, but agreed to try some more. I also mentioned trying to clear the air properly with Steve and Em, and she agreed.

“It’s my fault,” she said. “I thought that mentioning scat would scare them off and I was right. I just didn’t realise that it would be so bad.”

“Look,” I said. “It’s not your fault. It was all consensual up until that moment. What they did was just plain mean, and despite their gesture, I still blame them for it, and we should clear it up so that we can sort all this out.”

She nodded mutely, and looking at my watch, I went back to my room to change.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:38 PM   #26
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default In the library

I got back to my room and in a fit of rebellion, decided not to change just yet. Picking up the bags, I walked to the library, almost bumping into the housekeeper on her finals rounds. Bidding her goodnight, I made sure that she was carrying on in the other direction before carrying on. Hurrying along, I reached the library, unlocking it and entering.

I found myself in a small antechamber, facing another set of doors. Locking the doors behind me, I quickly stripped down and put the briefs on. There seemed to be a back pocket, which I flipped open, finding two condoms. Apart from that, they were empty, and they were very tight; you could see every line of my dick in them. I picked up the lion’s head mask and then put it down again, remembering the oil.

Flipping it over, I squirted some out onto my hand, shrugging and coating myself in it from head to foot. I was now very shiny and slick with oil, gleaming like a statue. I glanced at my watch – 10.22pm.

Suddenly, there was a moan from the other side of the library doors. Resisting the urge to open them, I lowered myself down and looked through the keyhole.

Inside, it was totally dark except for two lamps shining around the centre table, which had a few things on it – this was where I was supposed to meet Amy. It looked like she was already there.

I say ‘like’ because I couldn’t be completely sure. On the table, a vibrator was mounted vertically, and lowering herself onto it was a girl in a white cutaway bodice – cut below the breasts and above the hip, with white stickers mounted on her nipples and a pair of white, PVC shorts with the Scottish flag emblazoned on them.

To finish it all off, she was wearing white high heels, and a unicorn’s head mask, complete with blonde mane. She pulled her shorts to one side and mounted the vibrator, moaning and crying out.

I couldn’t see much detail, but she completely lowered herself onto the vibrator up to the hilt, rubbing herself and squirming. She moved around on it, but before too long, pushed herself up and off, unsticking the vibrator from the table and sucking it off, putting it on the floor. I looked at my watch – 10.29pm. I took it off, putting the lion’s head mask on and opened the door.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:42 PM   #27
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Amy – I presumed it was her – feigned surprise at my entrance and pulled the stickers off her nipples, revealing two hard bullets.

She approached me, grabbing my hands and we tussled, pushing back and forth. I wasn’t quite sure what was going on, but tried to follow her cue. She grabbed at my dick, her hand pawing the tight fabric of my shorts and I felt myself growing hard. This was obviously some kind of role play game she enjoyed. She let me overpower her, and half fell over the table, slightly tugging at her shorts.

Taking her queue, I pulled them down, revealing her white ass. She went limp, and I pulled my own shorts down, my dick springing up. I reached into my back pocket and slipped the first condom onto my dick, the lion’s head making seeing slightly difficult – I had no peripheral vision.

She was still bent over the table, and I slipped inside her from behind, pushing up and using my knees as leverage. I thrust inside her again and again, but before too long, she grabbed something from the table – a riding crop, to my alarm, and struck behind her. Lashing my back, she beat me, not too painfully, but it still stung. She pushed back and again, I took the cue to back off, feigning hurt.

I mock-staggered back, and she grabbed my arms, wheeling me around. Pushing me against the table, she slid me in exactly the position that she’d just been in, my face pressed against the hard wood. I felt something slide up my ass, then something else as a bead slid in, then another, and another of increasing size. After six or so beads, there was a slight click and they all started vibrating. They must have been hitting the G-spot, because I felt an incredible rush of pleasure and my penis grew almost painfully hard. Amy pulled me back up and spun me around again, pushing me back on the table and up onto it, so that I was lying down. I zoomed slid around the table, the baby oil making me slide around freely.

She stood up and pulled my hands and feet down, handcuffing me to the table. I was completely stuck now, and at her mercy, the anal vibrator carrying on. Despite my position, I was feeling quite turned on. She pulled off the bodice, now naked but for the unicorn mask. Amy mounted me, pulling my penis up and straddling me.

I couldn’t quite see what she was doing because of the mask, but I felt my penis being tugged forwards and something cool being sprayed onto my pubes. Something tugged at my pubic hair, a razor, I realised, roughly getting the hair off, before she more carefully shaved me completely and then moved onto my balls. My dick felt curiously cool, but I was struggling to concentrate, the anal beads working me up, waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

Amy went to the foot of the table and lightly flicked my dick. Then she took it in her hand and started to masturbate me. It didn’t take long – with the beads, I was already close to the edge. I came hard, staring into the eyes of a unicorn.

Last edited by John332; 05-30-2011 at 02:54 AM.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:49 PM   #28
John332
getDare Sweetheart

But it wasn’t over. She walked around to the side of the table, swiftly tugging off the condom and tied it off. I wondered if she was about to re-mount me, but she reached under me and switched off the vibrator, drawing it out and throwing it on the floor.

She stepped back and took another object from the table, a thick rubber ring. She pushed it around my dick; it was already slick from the lube on the condom, and although tight, it slid down with a little pushing. Amy then pulled the other condom from my briefs and fitted it onto me. The ring was tight around my dick and restricted the blood flow, keeping me hard. She mounted the table and slid on top of me, rocking back and forth, rubbing her nipples and body.

Amy kept going, moaning and murmuring and she rocked back and forth with increasing speed. Before I knew what had happened, she slapped me full in the face, going very tense and then cried out, rearing up as she came. My cheek still stinging, she collapsed down on my chest, pulling off her unicorn mask and sagging against me.

After a few moments, she dismounted, bowing to an imaginary audience. She turned back to me and unlocked my hands and feet, pulling me up roughly and making me also take a bow. Then she picked up her outfit and strode from the room.

I sat back against the table, pulling off the condom and tying it up, then gently pulling off the cock ring. Just then, the lights started to come on slowly, and I took in the full library for the first time. Although the ground floor was quite small, a balcony ran around the length of the room. Vanishing out of the exits were a number of guests, some still staring at my naked body.
I quickly fled, picking up my shorts and staggering from the room. Somewhat in shock, I padded back to my room, mercifully not encountering any other guests, friends or housekeepers.

I found £150 in monopoly money on my bed, and putting it with the other notes, I collapsed into sleep.

Last edited by John332; 05-30-2011 at 02:59 AM.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:19 PM   #29
bondage
Account Banned

Tht turned me on soo much... Great work

Dislikes: Public, illegal, eating poo or drinking pee and family.

Boring: Mausterbation

Accepting all dares sent to me via pm
bondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:47 PM   #30
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Onwards

The next day it was as if nothing had ever happened. I had to double check my wallet a few times to make sure that all of the monopoly money was still there. Amy was a courteous hostess, and we all had a wonderful breakfast before going for a swim and exploring the estate a bit more. We had a picnic in the woods and went for a walk down the stream, Amy pointing out fish, rabbits and deer in the distance.

It almost seemed like she’d changed her tune completely, and I noticed a few puzzled glances between my friends during the day, particularly when she mentioned that we should dress smartly that evening as if for a formal occasion.

We disbanded early and I took the opportunity to try and do some snooping. I looked around the guest wing, but kept seeing the housekeeper’s staff in the distance, once narrowly avoiding bumping into the housekeeper herself. I’d located Amy’s bedroom by the music coming from it, and noticed the empty bedrooms – which she was partially using to store extra clothes in – on either side. Shrugging; I still had days to investigate, I went back to my room to change.

I’d brought a smart shirt and trousers, and changed into them, feeling rather dapper. I went back into the lounge, where we’d agreed to meet and met the ladies there; Em and Diane were looking slinky, sexy and sophisticated in black and pink dresses. Em’s clung to every curve, plunging low at the front but managing to look classy rather than slutty, which was impressive given her busty figure! Diane’s shorter, pink dress was backless and cut fairly high like a cocktail dress, showing off her assets well, her long light brown hair cascading down her back. Amy’s dress was fairly austere, high necked and long, which surprised me a bit.

“Ladies, you look lovely,” I said, and they thanked me.

I poured myself a glass of wine and was just sipping it, making conversation and wondering what we were going to do, when Steve walked in in a tuxedo.

“Nice outfit bro,” I said, laughing. “You’ve outclassed me!”

He laughed in a nice way and complimented me as well. “Well, I had some warning, but I do love the penguin suit dude.”

We chatted easily, and after a glass of wine, Amy beckoned us outside. Her car was parked on the gravel drive and she gestured for us to get in. I was perplexed – what was the point of having a mansion if you were just going to leave it when you got dressed up?

She remained tight lipped as she drove, saying that it was a surprise, and I started to wonder. Was this all a weird plot, or were we actually going to a ball?

We drove down twisty country lanes for about half an hour, and Amy passed a hip flask around the car, abstaining herself, of course. We went further south and started to get close to a city. We kept questioning Amy, but she stayed completely silent. The car slowed as we got into down, and we drove around the now dark streets.

Steve seemed to know where we were, and as we got deeper into the streetlit towns, he leaned forwards.

“Err... Ayms,” he said. “This isn’t a great part of town.”

“I know that, silly,” she said, and I wondered if she really did know. “We’re not going much further.”

“Are you sure you know what you’re doing?” He asked, but she didn’t reply.

Amy turned down a side street along a huge, run down building. She looked at us.

“Ok,” she said. “We’ll have to make this fast, so I’m going to get out and unlock a side door, then we’ll go into the building and up into the lift. I’m going to give two of you a dare once we’re in the lift, and if you refuse, you’ll have to come back into the car and wait. If you do it, you’re all onto the next stage. Ben, please bring the cool box next to you.”

I had seen a large box, the kind you use to chill beers, between the seats and picked it up. Amy flounced out of the car and fumbled with a large set of keys from her bag. There was no-one around, and I wondered if it was completely safe.

She unlocked the door and we all tripped out of the car and into the building. I heard the locks on the car go, and we went inside.

It was an old building, probably 1960s judging by the decor and general poor state. Amy led us along a corridor past several doors which looked like the entrances to flats, and ushered us through a door which read ‘Authorised Personnel only’. In our smart clothes, we stood out like sore thumbs.

We walked down a short, dingy corridor and stopped outside an old-fashioned service lift. Amy hauled the creaky wire doors open – the kind you could see right through, and probably weren’t legal any more. We all got in and she pulled them closed again.

“Amy ... is this safe babes?” Steve questioned. None of us had any idea what was going on, but it looked like a really, really rough area.

“Possibly not,” she replied, wavering. “But where’s the excitement in that?”

“Now,” she continued. “I’m going to flip a coin and allocate you each as heads or tails. Once we’re done, the people chosen will be dared to swap underwear whilst the lift is in motion. If you’d like to back out, now’s the time.”

Although it was a service lift, if anyone at all got in whilst we were swapping pants or knickers, we could be in serious danger. Who knew how many guns and knives there were in this block?

But none of us could back down. For one, waiting in the car could be just as dangerous. We nodded, and Amy drew out the coin and pressed the top button in the lift. Creakily, it started to ascend.

Advertisements
Kink Talk