Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #16
PinkHeart

Awesome fromo! Now we wait... -pouts-

Currently at 13 days of denial! Nyeh. Spoilers are getting to me (Denied by Guys thread).

Not sure what else to put here, or really what I'm looking for. I'm up for a chat, or maybe some dares. I'll edit this is time goes on ^o^
PinkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:18 PM   #17
fromo
Distinguished Member

Chapter 4

Lucy followed Rebecca obediantly, after getting dressed, asking no questions, just staying silent, panicing franticly in her mind. She had no idea what to expect, what was going to happen, she was terrified, but, if she tried to get away, her life could be ruined here. But, the thing that bothered her the most, is she actualy liked the idea somewhat... something about it... felt nice to her.
They left the school grounds, and started walking alone street after street, Lucy following behind, quiet, carefully watching the streets, so see where they where going. It'd been around 20 minuets of walking before Rebecca stopped and turned to face Lucy.
"When we go in, ill direct you to a corner, go and kneel in it, understand?"
Lucy nodded her head reluctantly, then they started walking again, 5 minuets later, Rebecca turned up a driveway, home. She opened the door, and the shut it behind Lucy as she came in, then showing her through to the living room, pointing to a corner.
"I'll call you when I need you, go ad wait there"
Lucy walked forward, kneeling with her head facig the corner, closing her eyes, her heart beating so fast, it felt it'd explode out of her chest.
Lucy waited.

Rebecca tured and walked to the base of the stairs.
"Mum, I'm home!"
After a moment of standing still at the bottem, Rebecca heard a russle upstairs, then imediatly began to remove her cloths, placing them in a small pile at the bottom of the stairs, until she stood as she should be naked, however, she wasn't naked. 2 caps covered her nipples, a slided piece of metal covering her pussy from showing, though there was a small slit in the metal at around the area where her lips where.
She keeled at the bottom of the stairs, her head resting on the last step. There was sound at the top of the stairs, foot steps touching the last step.
"I heard you talking..."
"Yes ma'am... I brought someone here... someone who wants to be a sub..."
"Oh really? On such short notice?"
Rebecca stayed quiet as her mum came down the stairs, stopping just before the bottom, puttinng one bare foot on Rebecca's back, adding weight.
"You can introduce us as you are then, your no cloths rule still stands"
"... yes ma'am..."

Lucy heard the voices, she heard everything. Rebecca was a sub? She stayed kneeling, facing the corner as she heard bare foot steps behind her.
"Lucy, stand up and turn around" Rebecca spoke in a comanding voice once more.
Lucy did as she was told, then turned to see rebecca standing, nearly naked in front of her, and another women, obviasly her mum, standing completely naked in front of her. She felt herself grow istantly and unexpectedly, she moved her hand down over her crotch trying to hide her dick from stressing against her skirt. Lucy lowered her eyes, trying not to stair at either rebecca's or her mums breasts, but, her eyes where drawn back up to Rebecca's breasts, at the caps covering her nipples, they seemed attached.
"Hmm, she's a intresting one..." Her mum walked over, looking Lucy over.
"She has a surprise... ma'am..."
Rebecca walked over to Lucy, moving her hands away from her crotch, then pullig her skirt up.
"Oh? Whats this?" Her mum said.
Her mum pulled down Lucy's panties, she stood frozen as she popped out, fully errect. Her mum looked up at Lucys face, then to her chest, then down to her penis, smiling.
"Well, I'll be dammed, didn't think I'd see someone so believeable, what do you sound like?"
"... I... I just sound like... me..."
Lucy could feel her cheeks shining.
"Wow, if I didn't know that you had a penic, I'd of ever guesed... Rebecca, you've founnd me someone very intresting here, I'm very pleased"
Rebecca's face lit up. Ma'am, does that mean?"
"Yes, I'll get the keys"
Rebecca's mum walked off, the came back a moment later, standig between Lucy and her daughter.
"Now, from this point on, I am mistress Linsey, but I expect to be called Ma'am, is that understood?"
She looked over her shoulder at Lucy. Lucy looked down.
"Yes... ma'am..."
She didn't believe what she just said, she'd just resigned herself to someone she'd just met completely. She was scared more then she'd been in a long time, but she didn't want to run, she found the idea... compelling...
Ma'am stepped away from Rebecca, Rebecca nnow cupping her breasts, pinching her nipples, moaning, the caps no longer on them. Ma'am the nelt i front of her, placing an oddly shaped key into the guard that was over her pussy, there was a little hiss, then Rebecca moaning, as soon as it was pulled away, her hand dartig down to her pussy, fingers gonig straight into herself. She started to finger herself rappidly, giving off a loud sound of wetness.
Ma'am walked over to Lucy, looking her up and down once more.
"She's been locked in them for jsut over 2 months, she's been begging every day, I thought now was a good time to let her out, seeing as we now have a new plaything... follow me Lucy"
Ma'am walked out of the room, Lucy shyly following, her eyes dartig to Rebecca as she was lost in pleasure.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:13 PM   #18
shogan977

Thumbs up Love it

Love the story keep it going!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...781#post522781 Look at my new story/rp seee how ya like it but most people will either deal with not know the backgrounds or you can read this http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6 have fun xD
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:01 AM   #19
fromo
Distinguished Member

Chapter 5

Ma'am walked up the stairs, Lucy slowly in toe, looking up at Ma'am's butt once, the imediatly looking down. At the top, Lucy followed her mistress across a landing, past several closed doors, to an office like room at the end. Lucy stayed standing in the middle of the room, whilse her mistress sat behind a desk.
"Take a seat"
Without a word, Lucy sat down in a free chair in front of the desk.
"So tell me, how did Rebecca get you here?"
"She... took pictures of me... masturbating in one of the bathrooms at school..."
"Oh really? what where you doing msaturbating in there?"
"I was... horney..." Lucy looked down at her feet.
"Well, I'll be taking care of those photo's, what family do you have?"
"I... my family passed away... I live alone..."
"I'm sorry to hear... but I have a proposistion for you.... how would you like to become a part of out family?"
Lucy sat there for a moment, gob smacked, unable to speak.
"I've been hopig to find someone who can be a sister slave with my Rebecca, thenn you came along, seems about right to take you on here"
"I... I'm..."
Ma'am held up her hand. "To save finding words, if your intrested, stand now, if not, stay sitting..."
Lucy sat, panicing, so sudden, she'd expected something bad, but this didn't seem bad, it felt natural, she felt a surge og respect for the women before her without even knowing her. She stood.
"Good girl Lucy, now, strip off, I want to see what you look like"
Lucy did as she was told, only hesitating slightly, until she stood naked, her penis erect before her.
Linsey stood up again, and walked to Lucy. "I'm very pleased by your decision" Linsey gripped Lucys cock and gave it slow pumps.
"I want to taste you, once thats done, we'll go dow stairs and see how my little whores doing" Before Lucy said a thing, Linsey was on her knee's, her lips locked around Lucys cock. Linsey moved fast, her lips tight, her tongue licking the head. Lucy could feel herself building from the first lick, her hands went to her breasts, one hand pinching her nipple, the other the intire breast. A light moan escaped her lips, that drew out into a longer moan as her last moment built up. Within 60 seconds, she burst, raising up onto her tiptoes as she emptied herself into Linseys mouth.
Linsey sucked Lucy's cock clean, then pulled back her head, gulping down Lucys cum. "Not to bad"
Linsey stood back up, then grabbed lucys cock head, pinching it between her thumbb and first finger, then pulling her along as she walked out of the room. Lucy followed as she was pulled back downstairs, till she stood in the doorway with Linsey. Rebecca was lying on the floor, her hand franticly rubbing her pussy, fingers darting into it, her other hand squeezinng one of her breasts. She now had a pair of clamps on each nipple, attached by a chain. Linsey reached down, and picked up the chain, pulling it taught. Rebecca let out a slight moan as her nipples where tigged.
"Well my little slut, you have 20 seconds before your going to stop touching yourself... 20... 19..."
As Linsey counted down, she began to pull slightly more on the nipple clamps, Rebecca started to arch her back, masturbating franticly, loud moans escaping her. Lucy looked down at herself for a moment, her cock was errect once again, standing out ready, wanting attention. She let her hand slip into grabbing it and gently masturbated.
"3... 2... 1..."
Rebecca moved her hands away the instant Linsey said one. After a moments pause, Linsey yanked up the chain of the clamps, Rebecca gave out a scream as they came clean off, then scream then disolving into a moan, her body spasming.
"Seems someone enjoyed their orgasm" Linsey said looking down at her daughter. Rebecca gave a slight nod, her breath ragged.
Linsey pointed between her daughters legs. "Lucy, clean up my slut"
Lucy dropped down to all 4's and crawled over between her legs, after hesitating for a moment, she started to lick up all of the juice running from Rebecca. After a minuet, she was done with the majority of it, she knelt rather then stand and said.
"Done"
Linsey patted Lucys head. "Did you enjoy that Lucy?"
Lucy nodded her head, keeping her head down. The truth was she loved the taste, it took most of her self restraint not to dip her head and lick Rebecca again.
"Now, slut, up" Rebecca got up into a kneeling posistion slightly closer then Lucy was.
"Stand"
Rebecca stood, head lowered, hands together over her muff.
Linsey raised a eyebrow. "Hands away"
Rebecca moved her hands away.
"My, my, someones gotten hairy haven't they?" Linsey pinched together a group of Rebecca's pubic hair.
"Yes, sorry Ma'am, I wasn't able to clear it away from my cunt"
"hmm, you can keep it for now" With a sly smile, Linsey tugged, pulling the small group of hair out of Rebecca, she gave a whimper as it was pulled away, but other wise didn't show any sign of pain, or non that Lucy could see at least. Linsey raised the hair between her fingers to Rebecca's mouth. "Open"
Rebecca openned her mouth as Linsey placed in on her tongue, then taped Rebecca's jaw, Rebecca shutting it.
"Lucy, go to your curent home, retrieve clothing, personal items and things nessisary for the remainder of your school work, you only have a few weeks, but better to be safe then sorry... you going to enjoy staying here"
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #20
I Obey

Default Wow

I was told to put my dildo in and jeans and read stories on GD.... this story has made me so wet it was torture please write more.
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:14 PM   #21
Red
Sona Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Obey View Post
I was told to put my dildo in and jeans and read stories on GD.... this story has made me so wet it was torture please write more.
Well that's just plain interesting and good to know.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:09 PM   #22
I Obey

Default sorry

wow that was like a little tmi on my part. either way fromo great story
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:52 PM   #23
aaaaaaa

Really good story! Definitely continue!!
aaaaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:15 PM   #24
knightgunner13
Distinguished Member

love it keep it up and i wish this could happen to me oneday
knightgunner13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk