Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-04-2011, 08:31 PM   #16
Silvercola

Write more no repeatitive dares. Like water spill And sub set soon
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:00 PM   #17
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

This story is legen- wait for it, i hope your not lactose intolerant because the second part of this word is dairy! Lol

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:42 PM   #18
EB32

This was a bad dare for Emily because she had on a white shirt with a navy blue bra underneath. She knew if she did this, everyone in the restaurant would be able to see her bra. This is, until she thought of an idea that could save her the humiliation. "Ok." She answered, picking up her glass of diet coke.....

Chapter 5

Emily had concocked a loop hole to the dare she had been given. Her quick thinking would change they way everyone thought for the rest of the game. She had a slight grin on her face as she slowly picked up her Diet Coke. The guys were both excited to see this good looking girl pour drink all over her white t-shirt, and confused as to why she looked happy about it. As she brought the cup off the table, she pull out the bottom of her shirt so that it was past her lap, and she poured the drink on a section of the shirt covering, maybe, five square inches. Her white shirt had a small little stain of Diet Coke on it and they guys looked pissed.

"No...fuckin....way!" Fred said.

"Yeah! That's bull shit!" Brian agreed.

Emily smiled, "No, you dared me to spill my drink on my shirt. You didn't say where on my shirt." She answered with the the biggest grin.

"Ok, ok stop your grinning. Just means we'll have to be more careful in our wording from now on." Drew added, trying to move the game along.

The guys reluctantly agreed and the game continued with Emily asking Fred truth or Truth but before Emily could ask him a question, Wendy the waitress showed up with the food. It had been a whole hour since they'd began playing. Emily got a great idea being Wendy was there at the table.

"Hey Wendy, if you could ask Fred here any question you wanted, what would you ask him?"

Wendy looked confused, but thought for a second and came up with some. "Hmm, I guess I'd ask him Have you ever have any thoughts about fucking a hermaphrodite?"

Fred looked floored by this question while the others all laughed. He was nervous because he had, indeed, thought about a hermaphrodite once or twice. He was forced to answer truthfully "Yes, but only a couple times." Everyone laughed.

"Wow ok, that is priceless! Anyway, enjoy your food guys and I'll be back to check on you." Wendy said after hearing the shocking answer Fred provided to the last truth.

"Truth or dare, Drew?" Fred asked, quickly trying to move on and take some of the embarrassment off himself.

"iownoo iehh iah oh weehheea." Drew mumbled out as he was chewing a chicken wing.

"Dare you say? Ok." Fred said, taking advantage of the situation. He then picked up a chicken wing and dribbled spit all over it and asked everyone else to do the same. When it got back to Fred he pushed it toward Drew and said "I dare you to eat this!"

Drew looked disgusted. He didn't mind eating it with his girlfriends spit so much, as they had been swapping spit (among other things) for the past six months, but eating the spit of your two best male friends is a whole other story. He didn't want to look like a wuss, though, so without saying a word or even giving an expression, he grabbed it and scarfed it down! As the slimy, spit covered wing rolled around in his mouth he gagged a little thinking about who's spit was in his mouth. Two guys has essentially just made out with him. He finally swallowed it all and said aloud "Ok, can we eat in peace and continue this game at Emily's house?"

Everyone agreed and the gang all ate up. Before leaving the restaurant, Fred left Wendy a $10 tip and on the back of the bill was his phone number. Then the gang proceeded to drive to Emily's house. Emily's house was the perfect place because her parent were to be out until really late while everyone else's were at home. They all had piled in Fred's car, leaving Drew and Brian's at Wild Wings to save gas. When about half way to Emily's house, Fred got a text....

To Be Continued....

(again, any suggestions through PM will be considered. Any ideas for how you think the story should go or what should happen. I'd love feedback, good or bad.)
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:52 AM   #19
EB32

PLEASE READ

I have a question for you guys. I plan on incorporating a few different things other than normal stuff in this story. I plan on there being gay, incest, some underage, among other things. Is there anything a majority of you would like me to stay away from? You can post in here or PM
Old 06-06-2011, 09:42 PM   #20
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Id prefer if u didnt use too much gay stuff cuz my boner well dies

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:25 PM   #21
EB32

Ok, so I have gotten a few requests for no gay, so I'll stay away from that having a big part (though there may be a small bit, I haven't decided). But from what I take from that is anything else is fair game. So game on! I'll write the next part tomorrow.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:31 PM   #22
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Yes

Alright EB I know you have been commenting on my story (thank you, it means alot) so I have decided to return the favor. Your story is really quite good, my only objection is that it might be moving a little too fast, but that's the past so now just focus on making it the best it can be! Yeah, gay is a little bit of a turn off, but you should put a little in to attract all readers. I know I have no gay stuff in my story, and I am getting complaints about that. Everything else is good... Allthough I hope you make the dares realistic!
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare public friends