Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
GetMeon44

Flag Blue Frosh.

"One,"

"Two,"

"Three..."

"Twenty."

Ok, time to hop in the shower and get ready for the day before my brother. I don't wan't to spend the day all sweaty after my morning pushups. I grabbed an old used white towel off the floor of my room and walked off the the bathroom. I was already in just a pair of under armor compression shorts, so I just removed those and got into the already warm shower. Ah... I love the feeling of a warm shower in the morning.

I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Chris and I am fifteen years old. It is my first year Greenville High and play soccer there. My best friends are Tom and George they are also both fifteen. I work out everyday and just recently got a slight outline of a six pack. This was my goal since I turned ten and finally I am happy with my body.

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out into the hallway to my room.

"Sup, bro."

"Hey."

That was my little brother, Nate. He is fourteen and we are what you call Irish twins. My parents wanted us to be in the same year in school so I am old for a freshmen and he is very young. We share mostly the same friends except he is friends with Dylan. Dylan never liked me, mostly because I accidentally pushed him into our pool when we were little not knowing he couldn't swim at the time. We are becoming better friends now because he is on the soccer team though.

Nate has the same exact build as me, making many people think that we are actual twins except he only has flat abs since his body hasn't fully gone through puberty yet.

When I got to our room. Oh yea, we share a room with bunk beds so, I get up earlier and when I turn off the shower he gets up and walks out so I can dress. I walked over to my dresser and opened the top drawer I pulled out a pair of J Crew blue and white stripped boxer shorts. I slipped them op an opened the next drawer I picked out a pair of dark colored tight fit jeans. I put them around my ankles and jumped up sliding them on, and putting on a brown belt. I opened the third drawer down and put on a long solid red shirt. Next was the big decision for clothing the hat. I had my favorite flat brim DC hat or the preppy hat that my skater hair would look good in. I chose that one since I hadn't worn it in a while and the strap matched my belt. As you see I do care what I look like to others, unlike my brother.

Nate walked in just like I had with the towel around his hips.

"Out, faggot." Nate said.

"Your the fag." I replied.

I walked out pushing him into his dresser and making the towel fall as I walked out. He just laughed and didn't care that I saw his dick. Even though I really didn't, he just thought I did.

"Morning Mom, Me and Nate are going to see Dylan at the beach." I said.

"Nate and I, Christopher."

"Whatever." I replied

"You may go, but I don't want you to be with anyone but, Dylan, that means no Tom or George."

My mom really doesn't like my friends. She has no reason but, one night she saw them walking home from somewhere and she thought they were doing something bad. I told her that we do the same thing but she denied it.

Just then Nate walked down stairs in a light blue T-shirt and a pair of boarder swim shorts.

"Ready bro?" Nate said putting on a pair of green Nike 6.0s.

"One minute." I said, running into the TV room and grabbing my drawstring bag with my swim shorts in them and a pair of flip flops. I put on my blue Nike 6.0s.

"Lets go." I said to Nate.

"Alright, See you later Mum." We both said at the same time.

"Stay safe." She said as the door slammed.

"Mum can be so weird with what she says." Nate said.

"Dude, I know. Are we meeting Dylan at the beach?" I asked.

"Yea sorta', He is gonna' meet us at Birch St. entrance." Nate said.

"Why there?" I questioned.

"Hes picking up his girlfriend, she brining two of her friends." Nate smiled

"Dude... Nice." I said as I gave Nate a pound.

We bot got on our bikes that we had fixed up last summer his was spray painted black and mine was white. He always had different colored things because we hated when we had the same stuff when we were little. We peddled quickly to Birch St. excited to meet these new girls.

We slowed down trying to look cool as we got closer to them. When we arrived at Birch St. and look at the girls we look at each other...

More later if you like it.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to GetMeon44 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk