Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-02-2010, 09:33 AM   #16
Elina

btw, if you people have ideas on what to include in the story, let me know and i`ll think about it

Chapter 5.

While her mom was upstairs tied to the bed, Sara had gone to kitchen, got herself a glass of orange juice and went outside to lay naked by the pool for a bit, Sara had a nice tan already, not too dark and not too light, in one word, perfect, but she just enjoyed laying there and daydreaming.
After about 40 minutes had passed Sara remembered a nice toy her friend Nadine liked to use, and of course Sara wanted one like that for herself, so she finished what was left in the glass and proudly walked into the house and up to her room to get dressed.
After she had dressed herself she admired her body and nice looks in the long wall mirror she had in her room. A nice white tank top with a white see through bra, pair of tight light jeans with a white thong and 4 inch silver open toe pumps to finish off the good look. Sara also put on light makeup and light pink lipstick. In Saras words, she liked looking sexy, but not slutty.
After she was dressed she went downstairs and outside again and sat down by the pool to make a call to order a cab. She was told that there was one near by and it would be there in about 10 minutes.
After she finished the call she went inside for another glass of juice, put a bubble gum in her mouth and went outside to wait for the cab. After she locked the front door it didn`t take long to wait for the cab.
She drove to the city, bought what she needed and drove back with the same cab. It had now been 1 hour and 45 minutes since she had left her moms room. Sara wondered how her mom was feeling now. After she had payed the driver and he had driven off, Sara unlocked the door and went inside.
For a moment she got scared, because it was quiet, too quiet. Sara didn`t move and listened carefully. After about a minute had passed she finally her a small moan coming from her mothers bedroom. Everything was ok, thank god, Sara thought to herself.
She went to her bedroom, put away her newly bought toy and stripped naked, after she had put her clothes away she went to take a nice shower and use the toilet.
When she came out of her bathroom it had already been 2 hours and 20 minutes since she last saw Rachel. So Sara put on a light red tshirt and a black thong. When she was dressed she took a glance on to her new toy and with a smile on her face she quietly said to herself:
“No, not yet”
And with that she finally left her room to go have a look at how her mom had been doing for these past few hours.
Saras eyes went wide when she opened the door to her moms bedroom. Rachel, her mom, there she was, spread eagle on the bed with a gag shoved in her mouth gently moaning with her eyes closed, she hadn`t even realised that Sara had entered her room.
As Sara got closer to the bed her mom was on, she could now smell in the air that her mom had pissed herself some time ago, she also saw a large wet stain on the bed between her moms legs where she had peed herself and her pussy joices all over the wet panties she was still wearing. Rachel was a mess, covered in juices, piss, sweat and her makeup had smeared all over her face.
Only when Sara turned off the timer did Rachel realise that her captor was in the room, she remained quiet but kept looking at her daughter with fearful eyes.
Sara walked over to her mom and sat down on the bedside. She gently ran a finger from Rachels left knee till her left breast. Rachel giggled a bit when her daughters finger ran slowly on her tummy side.
Sara thought to herself:
“I didn`t know mom was ticklish!?!” So Sara ran her index finger gently once more over the left side of her moms tummy and Rachel giggled again, and this brought a wider smile to Saras lips.
Rachel kept looking at her daughter, and a few seconds after Sara removed her finger, her face lost smile, Sara looked all business now as the smile faded. She leaned close to Rachels face and asked in a stern voice:
“Well slave! what`s it gonna be, you`ll submit and be my slave or should i leave you here with the vibe on till you shit yourself?”
Rachel looked at her daughter, she knew she couldn`t take much more, her clit was at least 2 times bigger than normal and throbbing now. Rachel understood that she wouldn`t be able to take anything like the previous few hours, that seemed to her like an eternity, again anytime soon. So she just closed her eyes and nodded in defeat.
“Good slave, now i will untie you, and when you`re free you get your ass in bath, take an hour long bath and relax” Sara Said as she started to untie her mom.
When Sara was finished with ropes and cuffs, and her mom was gently rubbing her wrists, she said:
“After i take out the gag you will remain quiet, not saying a word till i allow you to speak, understood slave?!” Sara spoke in a stern and strict voice and Rachel quickly nodded her head in approval. But Sara didn`t take the gag out, she simply got out of the bed and went for the door while saying:
“Actually you take the gag out and get your fucking ass in the bath, i`ll be back in one hour and you better be clean and ready!” and with that she left the room closing the door behind her.
Rachel undid the strap and let the gag fall down on the bed. She rubbed her jaw a bit before she slowly got out of the bed and, with weak knees from the dreadful position she was in, walked to the bathroom and started running hot water in the tub.
Elina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:16 AM   #17
cjwill

great story don't stop.
cjwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #18
zeke

Default please please keep going

this story is great do not stop no matter what!

thanks!
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:34 PM   #19
marlow

Send a message via ICQ to marlow Send a message via MSN to marlow Send a message via Yahoo to marlow

Yeah - great story! plz continue!
marlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:06 PM   #20
DaringChicka

Location: In an apartment with a roomate. I'm unwilling to involve her.
Talking :)

Please write more really fast i LOVE this story and Im not patient so i really want to read more!!! SOON PLEASE!!!!
DaringChicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:26 PM   #21
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

is this story going to continue???

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:27 AM   #22
Elina

yes, later, i`m sorry but i`m very busy with studies and stuff at the moment
Old 09-28-2010, 02:15 PM   #23
DaringChicka

Location: In an apartment with a roomate. I'm unwilling to involve her.

i really want more!!!! !!!! do you have time to write tonight??? Please???????????
DaringChicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:00 PM   #24
Aries_Laetus
Account Banned

Location: Here, there, a bit of everywhere. Or somewhere else.

Please add some more. It is sooooo good.

Adopt a pokemon if you dont have one! You must! Dont fight it!

"Shoot for the moon, but if you fall short, you'll land on a star." The words I live by
Aries_Laetus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:58 PM   #25
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Yes please continue
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:20 AM   #26
Isabellaslave

Please continue Now
Isabellaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:28 AM   #27
maddy09

lets face it, this story has died
maddy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #28
bottomb
getDare Sweetheart

yup, dead........

Anytime someone sends me a private message with a number, I must edge that many times. 2-10

42 mwm
bottomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:35 AM   #29
Elina

An hour passed like seconds to Rachel as she was happy to be relaxing in the hot tub, but as she saw what time it was she quickly got out of the bath tub and dried herself. When her hair was dry she finally left the bathroom to enter her bedroom only to find Sara sitting on the bedside of her moms huge bed.
“You`re five minutes late!” Said Sara angrily while looking at her mom entering the bedroom.
“Look Sara, we need to ...SLAP” Sara had quickly jumped from the bed and slapped her mom on the right cheek, from the force of the hit Rachel fell to the floor, by the time she realised what was happening, Sara was already holding her mom by her hair and was pressing her face against the floor:
“Look slave, you better learn your place or you`ll be back on that bed for the rest of the night with smaller intervals between buzzing, understood?!” Sara yelled at her mom.
“Yees” Rachel answered quickly and loudly.
“Yes Mistress to you cunt” Screamed Sara as she used her other hand to slap moms ass once with force while holding onto her moms hair with the other hand.
“Yes Mistress!” Mom yelled from the slap on her ass.
“Good, now get up, we need to get you dressed” Sara said as she let go of her mom and went to her moms closet.
Mom slowly got up and stood as she watched her daughter go through her clothes.
“This...this...this.....” Rachel heard Sara talking to herself as her daughter went through her clothes throwing out some on the floor.
“Put those on slave!” Sara told her mom as Rachel looked at the clothes on the floor. She quickly took the clothes and started putting them on while she answered:
“Yes Mistress”.
As Rachel was finishing up on dressing up as ordered she was given a pair of her high heels which she also put on.
“Now you`re dressed properly my slave. From now on i will always decide what you wear and when you wear it, if i catch you putting on or taking off any piece of clothing without my permission, you will be punished heavily.” Sara said while admiring mom stading there dressed in the way she ordered.
Rachel was ordered to put on a braless corset with garter straps which pushed her boobs up a bit, a pair of dark fully fashioned nylon stockings and the finishing touch of her dress code for now was a pair of 5 inch high white mules. Rachel couldn`t even remember when she had put any of these clothes on last. It was a long time ago. But now, Rachel thought, to be posing wearing this to my own daughter, it was very humiliating, much more than just being naked.
After about 5 minutes of silently posing for her daughter Sara finally spoke:
“Lets go down to the kitchen, i`m hungry, i`ll walk and you walk 2 steps in front of me slave!”
“Yes Mistress” Mom answered and went ahead to the stairs.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #30
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Suck it guys it isn't dead
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daughter, incest, mother, slavery