Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-31-2007, 06:19 PM   #16
sirparkuk

Send a message via MSN to sirparkuk Send a message via Yahoo to sirparkuk

The next part of the story... as always, your comments are very much appreciated. Please feel free to leave them here or message me.

“She’s only a kid,” Andrew repeated under his breath as he walked to the front of the class. “Only a kid – she’ll be easily scared off. Just stay calm.”

Jenny was not sitting in her usual seat. Instead she was sitting, as instructed, next to Erica. One look at Mr. Thomas showed he had read the note. He was clearly trying to appear casual and workmanlike, but there was an awkwardness to his movements, and an unconscious tightness to his jaw which gave him away.

Erica leaned over to Jenny as Mr. Thomas wrote the date and heading on the board.

“So, what do you want him to do to you Jenny?” she whispered conspiratorially. “What is Mr. Thomas going to do for little Jenny today?”

Jenny could feel herself reddening as the images started to flood her mind. She could see him stripping… stroking his cock as he had been doing earlier… pinning her against the wall… touching her…. She was overwhelmed again by that feeling, that mix of exhilaration and fear. Jenny determined again to stop this before it got out of hand.

“I still think we should just leave it Erica. We’ve given him a scare now – let’s just see him squirm for a bit.”

“Oh I intend to watch him squirm alright,” replied Erica, her face set firm. “But it’s too late to be pulling out. He’s read the note, so he knows we’re serious. There’s no going back.”

There was something about Erica’s smile that worried Jenny. A lot. She took hold of Erica’s hand.

“What was in that note Erica? What did you say?”

“Oh not much – just the facts really,” Erica whispered back, holding Jenny’s gaze. “I did tell him you weren’t wearing any panties though,” she laughed. Jenny’s hand squeezed Erica’s hard.

“You said wh….”

“Ok class,” interrupted Mr. Thomas, in his usual brisk manner. “Some work from the text books today – pages 54 and 55. Read the historical sources, and have a go at the extended writing assignments on the next page.”

As the rest of the class groaned and slowly turned the pages of their books, Erica leant over to Jenny again.

“I am right aren’t I?” she whispered. “You’re not wearing any panties under that tight little skirt of yours.”

Jenny thought back to that morning, her silly dreams, her ‘dare’ to herself. Don’t wear any panties to his class… wear a shortish skirt... feel sexy... see if he notices you...

“But… how did you know?” stammered Jenny, completely humiliated at the thought that Erica had found out her little secret.

“Oh, it was quite obvious really – at least when I was studying your ass it was,” giggled Erica. And there was that look again, the look that Jenny had come to recognise when they had been better friends, the kind of look that had persuaded her to keep her distance from Erica.

“Ugh – don’t be weird,” she replied.

Before Erica could reply, the lesson swept on, and the surrounding silence forced both girls to get started on their work – at least pretending to get started in Jenny’s case. Her mind was swimming – what were they going to do after class? How would Mr. Thomas react? He knew she wasn’t wearing any panties… And despite herself, despite her attempts to focus on her work, Jenny could feel her mind returning to the same images, and could feel the wetness between her legs.
sirparkuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:29 AM   #17
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great. Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:28 PM   #18
batman420

Send a message via AIM to batman420 Send a message via MSN to batman420 Send a message via Yahoo to batman420

Great story please keep it going!
batman420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:07 PM   #19
brownie
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to brownie Send a message via Yahoo to brownie

it a good story but u are streching it out to much, they been talking about if there going to do somthing or not the whole time, get to the point plz its good details thow.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:02 PM   #20
sirparkuk

Send a message via MSN to sirparkuk Send a message via Yahoo to sirparkuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownie View Post
it a good story but u are streching it out to much, they been talking about if there going to do somthing or not the whole time, get to the point plz its good details thow.
Fair comment brownie - just building up the tension! Writing the next part now. Don't worry - the action's on its way...
sirparkuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 05:04 PM   #21
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirparkuk View Post
Fair comment brownie - just building up the tension! Writing the next part now. Don't worry - the action's on its way...
Take your time and dont worry about taking a long time to get to the action. It makes the action all the better once it gets there.
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 03:19 AM   #22
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

come on. He is wriing really professionally!! You do not give away everything at once, do you??

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 05:14 AM   #23
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I agree with zeke & molten man! I'm impressed how well this story is building up. Wonderful job so far!
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:02 PM   #24
brownie
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirparkuk View Post
ok, cant wait untill next part comes out
Old 11-05-2007, 06:02 PM   #25
Sum
getDare Devil

also can't wait for next section. Don't go jumping to any action that the story doesn't warrant too quickly, you've done a great job building things up so far, i hate stories where people straight at the action. This has the feel of a true erotic story to it, nice bit of blackmail, suspense etc.

One thing though, i think i'm getting confused, in the first part, he was an english teacher, then later he seems to be a history teacher?!?

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:47 PM   #26
brownie
Account Banned

i do agree, wonderfull, rising action. but it so good, i wont to know what happens!
Old 11-14-2007, 06:51 PM   #27
Ashy-J

this is an amazin story, best ive read on this site, cant wait for more
Ashy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:25 PM   #28
brownie
Account Banned

Yes i agree, very good, do you mind posting the rest? Thx
Old 11-15-2007, 09:44 AM   #29
anayguy

keep it going you have hooked
anayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:12 AM   #30
YoureAmazingMe

Great story, interested to see whats to come. & very good grammar, which is always a plus. :]
YoureAmazingMe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk