Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-24-2007, 12:07 PM   #16
roxie314

Send a message via AIM to roxie314 Send a message via Yahoo to roxie314
Default te amo mi rey (i love you my king)

oh my god===young master--i didn't even realize this was you---you remember me baby lmao....great story btw!!
podia un libro! (could be a book )
Old 10-24-2007, 02:13 PM   #17
Young Master

sorry the last section was a bit short, I had to type it u p quickly during my lunchbreak, I have got the rest planned in my head, but i can't write much atm, so the next chance I can, I will write up one of the longer passages, thanks for all the posative feedback
Old 10-25-2007, 10:02 PM   #18
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

lovely story!! Keep it going. Very professional writing!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:56 AM   #19
Young Master

Jim was only aware of how exposed he was now, bent over the chair, as his mistress cuffed him and slipped the keys back into the front of her jeans.
Suddenly the world went dark for Jim as Susan placed a blindfold over his eyes. Jim could hear a rustling from the bag, and then there was a spasm of pain from his balls, as they were slapped, by a strip of hard material, possibly leather, Jim gasped and as he did so, something was forced into his mouth, it was round and tased or rubber..... A ball gag, thought Jim, and moaned through it.
"That's not going to help is it?" said Susan, surprising Jim by how close she was.
"This might hurt, but you must get used to pain"
Jim whimpered.
Jim felt something being inserted into his ass, long and thin, it kept going in, about 6 inches long, before it finally stopped. There was a click, and suddenly the inside of Jim's ass felt full and warm. An enema.
Jim panicked and began to struggle.
"Stop that!" ordered Susan, and slapped Jim on the ass, Jim stopped. Whimpering as the water filled his ass, more and more. His stomach began to expand, and his hard cock, began to hurt as the two pressed into each other. Just as Jim thought he was going to burst, the flow stopped and Susan extracted the hose, with a little squirt of water as she did so. Making soothing noises, Susan stroked Jim's head, holding him against her, as Jim whimpered, trying to hold the water inside him.
"I am not uncuffing you, you are staying here until you are empty, theres no point holding on.....just let go.." Jim continued to struggle and whimper, the pressure building...
After several minutes of this, a squirt of water came out of Jim's ass, and Jim finally gave up, relaxing and letting the water and filth flow out of his ass, down the back of his legs, onto his hamstrings and shins, before flowing down the plughole of the shower tray, Jim felt filthy, yet excited,warm and content. At the same time,he was so relaxed, he began to piss, feeling the warmth spread across his belly and drip down off the seat.
"Good boy, yes you are a good boy" said Susan huskily, of Jim could see, he would have been at perfect height, to see the front of Susan jeans, and a little patch of moisture, slowly spreading, as her dripping wet pussy, finally over came the denim of her jeans and pushed through.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:24 PM   #20
soccercrazy1637

more more more, this is so good!!!!
soccercrazy1637 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 02:01 PM   #21
Sum
getDare Devil

this is one hell of a story! Great situation and believable characters. Love giving it a bit of back story really set it up!
Keep up the good work
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 03:27 PM   #22
roxie314

yet again you amaze me with your plot, and characters...don't disappoint me...it's punishable by law you know ...lmao!

great storryy!
Old 10-29-2007, 10:59 PM   #23
the_tod_king

Send a message via Yahoo to the_tod_king

write i command you or il send the monkeys with guns or are also ninjas lol
anyway great story
Old 11-01-2007, 04:50 AM   #24
molten man
Distinguished Member

Excellent. As i said before. Professionally Written!!

26/m/straight
Old 11-03-2007, 11:20 AM   #25
Penguin

Well done keep going
Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:21 AM   #26
Young Master

Jim lay there, panting, spit dribbling through his gag, wallowing in his own mess, piss over his stomach,shit down the back of his legs, it's smell mingling with the smell of his Mistress,
"You are a dirty slave arn't you?" said Susan, pulling Jim's head back,as she did so, she noticed the piss on her chair
"Oh, pissed yourself to have you? Well seeing as you can't control yourself, you need protection, I'm not having you mess on my floor"
Susan unlocked Jim's hands and shoved him into the shower,and turned it on. Jim was still weak from his expulsions, so he put up no resistance, as he lay there, cold water washing him, cascading down his quivering body, Susan cleaned up his piss.
When done she dried everything, she recuffed Jim's hands back to the shower rail. Jim, heard the bag rustle and wonder what was going to happen next.
He felt something warm, and padded go inbetween his legs, before the sensation rose up either side, and covered his groin area and arse, before reaching his waist, where elastic pressed firmly into his stomach, and the tops of his legs. He heard the rustle of plastic as he moved, and his cock sprang to attention as he realised what he was wearing; a diaper.
"You will wear this till I say otherwise, you will only get changed once a day, so you better not need the toilet much" whispered Susan into Jims ear.
Jim felt his legs being unlocked as well as his hands, and a clip attached to his collar, as Susan attached a leash, Susan tugged so Jim followed, She led him around her house, Jim did not know where, he guessed a bedroom because of the carpet.
"On your hands and knees". Jim did so.
"There is a bowl in front of you, it contans water, with biscuits next to it, you may eat from it" Jim did so, lapping up the water, and eating the biscuits like a dog.
"Good boy" cooned Susan as Jim finished,"Stay on you hands and knees," Susan tugged, and Jim, shuffled on his hands and knees towards his Misstress,
"Theres a basket in front of you get in" Susan's slave did so.
"You may begin to feel tired, that is due to the sleeping aids I put in your water, as well as the laxatives, I was toying with the idea of inserting anally, but I think you've had enough for tonight"
Jim nodded mutely, the sleeping pills kicking in,
"Tomorrow we shall begin your training proper, but for now sleep my slave, Jim no longer exists for this week, only my slave"
The slave slept, gag and blindfold still in place, the Mistress left
Old 11-04-2007, 05:48 PM   #27
roxie314

Default genial

tu eres mi rey siempre si yo pierdes tu yo no conosco que yo podia pasar...

genial!!! genial!!!! genial!!!!
Old 12-15-2007, 10:02 AM   #28
Young Master

I'm sorry I havn't added to this recently, I've been very busy, not much of a post really, but just trying to get this story warmed up again.

Jim lay peacefully, he was mellow and content, a result from the sleeping pills. He imagined himself, tied up, being shaved and cleaned by a blonde haired girl, both externally and internally,he imagined his waste pouring out of him, running down his legs, filthy, but at the same time warm, and strangely comforting that he could do nothing about it, and so didn't care. As Jim soiled himself in his dream, Jim pissed himself, his warm urine spreading into his thick, absorbant diaper, expanding from the focal point, near the head of his cock, till eventually his whole front was soaked. Jim contimued to dream, squirming in delight with the warmth, his cock errect, pressing against the disposable underwear. Jim stayed in his private world of ectasy for a few more minutes, then, through his drugged brain, Jim realised what the warmth meant, and became more and more concerned, rousing him from his now troubled sleep.
Jim awoke with a start and his panic continued. He was in a strange house, it was dark yet he inherintly knew this, it didn't "feel" like his house. He was naked apart from the now soaked diaper, his bowls felt full, he was cold, he apparently was sleeping in some kind of basket, he ached. Jim tried to clear his throat, and was horrified at what felt like a rubber ball was in his mouth, he shouted aloud in shock, but it was instantly muffled by the rubber, his chin, his neck and his chest, was covered in his own spit. Jim tried to remove the gag, but it was attached by a leather belt that had rubbed his cheeks raw.
Jim, heart now in throat, ran his eyes around the room, squinting into the darkness, but all he could see was a chink of light from closed curtain.
Light filled the room instantly, blinding Jim, who covered his face with his hands
"The dogs awake" came a female voice " I can now begin"

I apologise again for this taking its time but I've got a packed time atm
Old 12-17-2007, 02:37 AM   #29
molten man
Distinguished Member

Excellent writing!! Continue please!!

26/m/straight
Old 12-17-2007, 02:08 PM   #30
Young Master

As Jim's eyes became used to the light, and the sleep slowly drained from his head, he saw a sight that took his breath away. Susan stood before him a changed women. Yes she still had her ponytail, but everything was a drastic change. Gone was the sweet women in jeans and t-shirt. In her place stood a women in a black latex catsuit, polished to perfection. The tight, smooth rubber, clinging to her perfect curves. Attached to the suit were 6 inch heels, adding height to her posture. The suit ended at her hands and neck, but there was a smooth transisition between latex arm and fleshy hand, not an inch of material was spared. In her hand was a 3 foot long riding crop, while wrapped around her right arm was a leash.
"Knell before your Mistress" said Mistress, not one ounce of kindness in her, cold, emotionless voice.
Jim pushed himself onto his knees, which immediatly gave way.
CRACK, the crop struck Jim across the flesh of thigh's. Jim yealpt through his gag.
"I Said KNEEL!" said Mistress.
Jim tried again, and succeded, suddenly afraid, shivering out of nervousness, excitment, cold. Adrenaline coursed through his body.
"I see you pissed yourself" said Mistress with disdain, "It's good i put that diaper on you"
Jim simply bowed his head, cheeks crimson.
"During your time here, you will go through many stages, whatever takes my fancy, you are nothing a simple plaything, to be moulded to whatever I damn well choose. You will become a baby, an animal, a women and a sextoy, but today, you are simply nothing, Understand?"
Nothing nodded
Mistress bent down and cliped the leash to Nothing's collar. Nothing forgot about his collar, it had become a part of him.
"Follow" said Mistress.

Advertisements
Kink Talk