Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-20-2010, 09:12 AM   #16
jcogginsa

i thank you for your criticisms
jcogginsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:17 AM   #17
jcogginsa

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcogginsa View Post
Thirty minutes later, Michiko was abosolutely exhuasted. The only part of her body that wasn't in agonizing fatigue was her sopping wet pussy. The vibrators had done their job and she was trying desperately not to cum.

Sachiko suddenly said to her slave "Stop"

Michiko was filled with such joy that she almost cummed, but remembered the earlier incident and abstained until her mistress gave the order. But she didn't. Instead she spread her legs and said "Now slave, tonight your reward is tasting my juices. Eat me out until i cum, then cum with me"

Michiko nodded and crawled over to her mistress, and began eating her out. Sachiko moaned from the pleasure , and eventually the two woman came together. It was pure bliss.

Sachiko stood and said "That's enough for tonight, you can go home"

(OOC:sorry for the shortness, i'm posting at 4:30 in the morning)

Michiko was at her apartment, thinking about her mistress and how different she was from other mistresses

When Michiko had first realized she was a sub, She had researched the lifestyle of Doms and Subs. She knew that some masters could be very controling. She'd heard stories of master taking control of their slave's entire life, such as forcing them to drop out of any schools they attended and quit any jobs they had. She'd heard that some even ordered their slaves to get body alteration surgery. Fortunately, her mistress was not like that. She exerted very little control over her outside of the sessions. Michiko was very greatful for that. But the more she thought of it, the stranger it seemed. She resolved to ask her mistress after their next session

Timeskip to end of next session

Michiko panted and rested as her mistress egan packing up the toys they'd used for this session. She picked then to pop the question that had been on her mind for a week.

"Uh, mistress, may i ask you a question?"

Sachiko was slightly surprised , as she was not expecting Michiko to question her, but she nodded and said "Go ahead"

"Well, um, most of the masters and mistresses I've heard about exert alot more control over their slaves than you do...I was just wondering why...I'm sorry if it offends you mistress"

"It doesn't Michiko" said Sachiko, which surprised Michiko since Sachiko rarely used her real name . Sachiko continued "I simply believe that I shouldn't exert that level of control until we Trust each other completely."

"When will we Trust eachother completely?" Michiko asked

"When we can both say without any doubts that we know and love each other completely. So you love me completely?" Sachiko inquired

"I... don't know" said Michiko ashamed

Sachiko cheered her up by saying "I don't expect you to. That is something you just can't know, you have to feel it"

Michiko nodded, and Sachiko continued "However, there is one way to test our relationship's strength"

"What is it?" Michiko Questioned

"We simply kiss, and speak how we feel"

Michiko nodded, and kissed Sachiko. Both women melted into the passionate kiss. This was not a normal kiss. Where as when they kissed during a session it was full of lust and control, this kiss was pure passion. As it went on, their thoughts and their feelings began to merge. They knew instinctually what their partner felt and they knew everything their partner knew. And they knew the most important thing they'd ever know. They knew they loved each other. Soon the kiss evolved into sex, and unlike their normal sex, this had nothing to to do with dominance or submission. This was pure love and passion.

When it was finally over, Sachiko asked Michiko "So, are you sure you want to take our relationship to the next level? It means you will need to move in with me, and you will be my slave full time. Any freedom you have now will be gone. So, are you sure?"

Michiko replyed with a loving smile "Yes,Yes, a 1000 times yes"
Old 09-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #18
Ultrare

Send a message via MSN to Ultrare

Interesting plot progression, and I like how you've shaped the relationship between dom and sub. Keep up the good work. And your writing is improving too as the story progresses.

Likes: bondage, pain, strict rules, control, truths and dares, mild public, nudity
Maybe: Anal, humiliation, chastity, extreme pain, pictures, webcam, shaving
Dislike: Messy, men, permanent, long dares
Limits: Family, very public, illegal, scat/piss, crossdressing

I adopted Bulbasaur
Ultrare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:20 PM   #19
jcogginsa

thanks for posting
Old 09-16-2010, 03:57 PM   #20
jcogginsa

Quote:
Michiko was at her apartment, thinking about her mistress and how different she was from other mistresses

When Michiko had first realized she was a sub, She had researched the lifestyle of Doms and Subs. She knew that some masters could be very controling. She'd heard stories of master taking control of their slave's entire life, such as forcing them to drop out of any schools they attended and quit any jobs they had. She'd heard that some even ordered their slaves to get body alteration surgery. Fortunately, her mistress was not like that. She exerted very little control over her outside of the sessions. Michiko was very greatful for that. But the more she thought of it, the stranger it seemed. She resolved to ask her mistress after their next session

Timeskip to end of next session

Michiko panted and rested as her mistress egan packing up the toys they'd used for this session. She picked then to pop the question that had been on her mind for a week.

"Uh, mistress, may i ask you a question?"

Sachiko was slightly surprised , as she was not expecting Michiko to question her, but she nodded and said "Go ahead"

"Well, um, most of the masters and mistresses I've heard about exert alot more control over their slaves than you do...I was just wondering why...I'm sorry if it offends you mistress"

"It doesn't Michiko" said Sachiko, which surprised Michiko since Sachiko rarely used her real name . Sachiko continued "I simply believe that I shouldn't exert that level of control until we Trust each other completely."

"When will we Trust eachother completely?" Michiko asked

"When we can both say without any doubts that we know and love each other completely. So you love me completely?" Sachiko inquired

"I... don't know" said Michiko ashamed

Sachiko cheered her up by saying "I don't expect you to. That is something you just can't know, you have to feel it"

Michiko nodded, and Sachiko continued "However, there is one way to test our relationship's strength"

"What is it?" Michiko Questioned

"We simply kiss, and speak how we feel"

Michiko nodded, and kissed Sachiko. Both women melted into the passionate kiss. This was not a normal kiss. Where as when they kissed during a session it was full of lust and control, this kiss was pure passion. As it went on, their thoughts and their feelings began to merge. They knew instinctually what their partner felt and they knew everything their partner knew. And they knew the most important thing they'd ever know. They knew they loved each other. Soon the kiss evolved into sex, and unlike their normal sex, this had nothing to to do with dominance or submission. This was pure love and passion.

When it was finally over, Sachiko asked Michiko "So, are you sure you want to take our relationship to the next level? It means you will need to move in with me, and you will be my slave full time. Any freedom you have now will be gone. So, are you sure?"

Michiko replyed with a loving smile "Yes,Yes, a 1000 times yes"

It had been a few weeks since michiko moved in with her mistress. Since the move, Michiko had been forbidden from whering anything except what her mistress gave her. This normally consisted of just a collar. Every morning she'd fix her mistress breakfest, and when her mistress was finished, she'd eat the scraps. If mistress felt like whipping her, then, as the new welts could attest to, she would accept the whipping with thanks. Many days were spent home alone, as mistress had a very high paying job to work . Those days were spent in the play room, where she'd endure whatever her mistress told her two. Somedays she spent hours on the horse, her hands tied behind her back and weights attached to her feet. Other times, she'd been hogtied, gagged, and blind folded, with vibrators tormenting here nipples, pussy, and ass. She would be like that until her mistress returned , and she was not allowed to cum without mistress permission. If mistress had had a good day at work, she'd be allowed to cum, though she'd have to lick it up afterwords. but if mistress had had a bad day at work, she would not be given that chance. She would be denied the release after hours of being teased. She thought she should hate those days. But she didn't. Because for all the torment it caused, it still pleased her mistress, which made her happy

One night, after mistress had eaten, she'd taken Michiko to the Play room, and tied her hands behind her back, and told her to wait on her knees for her supper. She also put 2 egg vibraters on her pussy, and told her she'd be allowed to cum after she had finished all her food . A long time later, mistress had brought in the dog bowl she ate out of and placed it in front of her. Only it was not food in the bowl. It was a large, smelly pile of her mistress' Shit.

Mistress told her "These past few weeks have been prepararation for tonight. Tonight our playtimes will become far more kinky than they have been. And there is no better place to start that good ol fashioned Scat. So slave, eat your supper"

Michiko hesitantly lowered her head to the bowl. She'd never thought that she'd ever have to eat shit. She thought that it would taste foul, and that she would vomit it up. But she didn't realise until she took that first hesitant bite that this wasn't just any shit, this was her mistress' shit. And because of that, she did not think it was foul, and she did not vomit. Rather, she thought it was ambrosia, and she greedily ate every last bite of it. and then, her mistress rewarded her by personally pushing her over the edge and into orgasm
Old 09-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #21
doggy_slave

Send a message via MSN to doggy_slave

i like it keep going
doggy_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:24 PM   #22
jcogginsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy_slave View Post
i like it keep going
my rule is that i get one post bafter an update before i start the next one. which you just provided. thanks

Last edited by jcogginsa; 09-19-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:00 PM   #23
jcogginsa

Quote:
It had been a few weeks since michiko moved in with her mistress. Since the move, Michiko had been forbidden from whering anything except what her mistress gave her. This normally consisted of just a collar. Every morning she'd fix her mistress breakfest, and when her mistress was finished, she'd eat the scraps. If mistress felt like whipping her, then, as the new welts could attest to, she would accept the whipping with thanks. Many days were spent home alone, as mistress had a very high paying job to work . Those days were spent in the play room, where she'd endure whatever her mistress told her two. Somedays she spent hours on the horse, her hands tied behind her back and weights attached to her feet. Other times, she'd been hogtied, gagged, and blind folded, with vibrators tormenting here nipples, pussy, and ass. She would be like that until her mistress returned , and she was not allowed to cum without mistress permission. If mistress had had a good day at work, she'd be allowed to cum, though she'd have to lick it up afterwords. but if mistress had had a bad day at work, she would not be given that chance. She would be denied the release after hours of being teased. She thought she should hate those days. But she didn't. Because for all the torment it caused, it still pleased her mistress, which made her happy

One night, after mistress had eaten, she'd taken Michiko to the Play room, and tied her hands behind her back, and told her to wait on her knees for her supper. She also put 2 egg vibraters on her pussy, and told her she'd be allowed to cum after she had finished all her food . A long time later, mistress had brought in the dog bowl she ate out of and placed it in front of her. Only it was not food in the bowl. It was a large, smelly pile of her mistress' Shit.

Mistress told her "These past few weeks have been prepararation for tonight. Tonight our playtimes will become far more kinky than they have been. And there is no better place to start that good ol fashioned Scat. So slave, eat your supper"

Michiko hesitantly lowered her head to the bowl. She'd never thought that she'd ever have to eat shit. She thought that it would taste foul, and that she would vomit it up. But she didn't realise until she took that first hesitant bite that this wasn't just any shit, this was her mistress' shit. And because of that, she did not think it was foul, and she did not vomit. Rather, she thought it was ambrosia, and she greedily ate every last bite of it. and then, her mistress rewarded her by personally pushing her over the edge and into orgasm
One week later, Sachiko told michiko that she was taking her out somewhere for their playtime . This confused Michiko, as mistress didn't really care for public bondage. But still, Michiko obeyed and dressed up as Mistress commanded. Her outfit consisted of her collar with a leash attached, nipple Clamps with half pound weights on them, and a piece of cloth that covered her pussy if you looked at it from the front. The most bizarre part of her oufit though, was a large trenchcoat that covered her whole body. Mistress herself wore a black leather one piece with a belt to hold a whip, as well as black gloves and heels.

They walked down the street a few blocks and entered a large building. Mistress pointed to a coat rack and told her to hang up her trench coat. Michiko did so and then mistress lead her through a set of double doors. Michiko instantly understood why . She could see several pairs of mistresses and slaves around the room. She could also see a bar and a bartender. what drew her attention the most was an area off to the side, which had punishment equipment. the most notable were shackles which slaves were placed in to be whipped by anyone who felt like pick up a whip , and a stockade that really disobedient slaves were placed in, which forced them to eat out anyone who decided to put their pussy in position and from behind, they could be fucked in either hole by anyone who felt like putting on a dildo.

Mistress lead her to a table in the back, as the was a booth jutting from the wall that she could sit in. All the other tables had no chairs, as mistresses used their slaves for chairs. mistress handed her a piece of paper and told her to give it to the bartender. Michiko nodded and set off to the bar
Old 09-20-2010, 03:53 PM   #24
DaringChicka

Location: In an apartment with a roomate. I'm unwilling to involve her.

Good post moretooday!!
DaringChicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:38 PM   #25
jcogginsa

Quote:
One week later, Sachiko told michiko that she was taking her out somewhere for their playtime . This confused Michiko, as mistress didn't really care for public bondage. But still, Michiko obeyed and dressed up as Mistress commanded. Her outfit consisted of her collar with a leash attached, nipple Clamps with half pound weights on them, and a piece of cloth that covered her pussy if you looked at it from the front. The most bizarre part of her oufit though, was a large trenchcoat that covered her whole body. Mistress herself wore a black leather one piece with a belt to hold a whip, as well as black gloves and heels.

They walked down the street a few blocks and entered a large building. Mistress pointed to a coat rack and told her to hang up her trench coat. Michiko did so and then mistress lead her through a set of double doors. Michiko instantly understood why . She could see several pairs of mistresses and slaves around the room. She could also see a bar and a bartender. what drew her attention the most was an area off to the side, which had punishment equipment. the most notable were shackles which slaves were placed in to be whipped by anyone who felt like pick up a whip , and a stockade that really disobedient slaves were placed in, which forced them to eat out anyone who decided to put their pussy in position and from behind, they could be fucked in either hole by anyone who felt like putting on a dildo.

Mistress lead her to a table in the back, as the was a booth jutting from the wall that she could sit in. All the other tables had no chairs, as mistresses used their slaves for chairs. mistress handed her a piece of paper and told her to give it to the bartender. Michiko nodded and set off to the bar
Michiko walked up to the bar and handed it to the bartender. He read it and said "So your with Sachiko? been a while since she came here. But i still remember her usual"

Then he handed her a tray with 2 chilled coca-colas on it. Michiko turned to take the tray back to her mistress, but someone had walked up behind her. She had dyed purple hair, luscious ass cheeks, a curvy figure,Chocolatey skin that contrasted with her pinks nipples and pussy , and large breasts, larger than mistress' and certainly larger than michiko's petit tits. She wore not a shread of clothing, but had a domineering presence that proved she was no slave. She purred "Why hello, i haven't seen you here before" then leaned forward and began twisting michiko's left tit. Michiko stammered "P-please. I-i'm w-with m-my m-mistress"

the woman purred back
"oh, i'm sure i can give you a much better time than she can" and, with her free hand, drove a figure into michiko's pussy. She began to finger michiko against michiko's will. Michiko did not want this woman, she was loyal to her mistress. But despite that, The womandid not stop, and inserted to two more fingers. She tried to kiss Michiko, but she would let her lips open to receive the woman's tongue.

However, the woman's advances ceased when a vlack whip impacted on her ass-cheeks, and Sachiko's voice said "saseko, you know how i feel when someone tries to fuck my slave without my permission"
Old 09-29-2010, 03:00 PM   #26
oceanstar

Thumbs up your post

it's awesome continue please.
oceanstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #27
jcogginsa

Quote:
Michiko walked up to the bar and handed it to the bartender. He read it and said "So your with Sachiko? been a while since she came here. But i still remember her usual"

Then he handed her a tray with 2 chilled coca-colas on it. Michiko turned to take the tray back to her mistress, but someone had walked up behind her. She had dyed purple hair, luscious ass cheeks, a curvy figure,Chocolatey skin that contrasted with her pinks nipples and pussy , and large breasts, larger than mistress' and certainly larger than michiko's petit tits. She wore not a shread of clothing, but had a domineering presence that proved she was no slave. She purred "Why hello, i haven't seen you here before" then leaned forward and began twisting michiko's left tit. Michiko stammered "P-please. I-i'm w-with m-my m-mistress"

the woman purred back
"oh, i'm sure i can give you a much better time than she can" and, with her free hand, drove a figure into michiko's pussy. She began to finger michiko against michiko's will. Michiko did not want this woman, she was loyal to her mistress. But despite that, The womandid not stop, and inserted to two more fingers. She tried to kiss Michiko, but she would let her lips open to receive the woman's tongue.

However, the woman's advances ceased when a black whip impacted on her ass-cheeks, and Sachiko's voice said "saseko, you know how i feel when someone tries to fuck my slave without my permission"
The woman, now identified as Saseko, said in a delighted voice "Oh sachiko! so good to see you! i didn't know this young woman was your slave
! how have you been?"

"Fine" she said grumpily as she lead her slave back to their table, with saseko following close behind. sachiko sat down , and grabbed Michiko by her hair, then pressed michiko's face up against her pussy. Michiko got the hint and began licking , savoring the taste of her mistress.

"Good idea!" said Saseko before snapping her fingers and calling out "aieki!"

A young woman with died blue hair and impressive breasts rushed up on all fours. She was completely nude. She began savagely eating Saseko out, clearly enjoying it.

Sachiko snorted derisively"You still haven't picked someone?"

Saseko playfully retorted "So what if i like a little variety?"

Sachiko said neutrally "It's embarrassing to be seen with a promiscuous whore like you" although Saseko took her words as a complement
Old 02-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #28
jcogginsa

Quote:
The woman, now identified as Saseko, said in a delighted voice "Oh sachiko! so good to see you! i didn't know this young woman was your slave
! how have you been?"

"Fine" she said grumpily as she lead her slave back to their table, with saseko following close behind. sachiko sat down , and grabbed Michiko by her hair, then pressed michiko's face up against her pussy. Michiko got the hint and began licking , savoring the taste of her mistress.

"Good idea!" said Saseko before snapping her fingers and calling out "aieki!"

A young woman with died blue hair and impressive breasts rushed up on all fours. She was completely nude. She began savagely eating Saseko out, clearly enjoying it.

Sachiko snorted derisively"You still haven't picked someone?"

Saseko playfully retorted "So what if i like a little variety?"

Sachiko said neutrally "It's embarrassing to be seen with a promiscuous whore like you" although Saseko took her words as a complement
Saseko and mistress chatted at the bar for a while as the drank their drinks. Saseko also ordered a meal to eat. A dutifully ate my mistress out until she ordered me to stop, by which point my face was covered in her cum. She then excused her self to use the restroom and told me to wait at the table. I followed her orders, but looked nervously at Saseko as mistress entered the restroom. I was worried that Saseko would come on to me again, but instead she simply said
"hmm, i need to use the bathroom too." but instead of walking to the bathroom she shouted "Toire, your mistress needs you" which caused another of her slaves to rush up. Like Aieki she was completely nude, but unlike her, Toire's breats were incredibly small, smaller than mine. Her face was also plain, as was the rest of her body. She said, nigh-fanatic devotion in her voice, "I'm here mistress". Toire then went to her knees and opened her mouth wide. Saseko turned and spread the cheeks of her ass before squatting over her slave's mouth. Toire's tongue flicked out and began rimming her mistress with zeal, but was interupted when Saseko's anus squeezed a long piece of shit into Toire's eagerly waiting mouth. Toire devoured that shit and all the shit following it with a euphoric look on her face. I looked on in surprise. Sure i'd eaten my mistress' shit before and i definately loved it, but i'd never before eaten it directly from her ass.

Eventually Saseko finished and Toire saidly left after licking her mistress' asscheeks clean. Then Mistress returned and grabbed my leash. She bid Saseko a goodbye and we left
Old 02-13-2011, 03:49 PM   #29
Ozpossum

i have been waiting pls continue
Ozpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:51 PM   #30
jcogginsa

i will. i just wanted feedback

Advertisements
Kink Talk