for gavins:
on your kitchen table

I got 5, 5, 1, 2 – lotus tie, 50 minutes, 3:27am, secluded spot in your park

we'll see if i can manage that for 50 mins
partymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:35 AM   #17
FoxyCoxy1988

Default 4 6 5 2

Will give this a go but a little confused on what a boxtie is and how to do it myself (even after looking on net).

The type of bondage to be in
Roll a 1 - Frogtie
Roll a 2 - Hogtie
Roll a 3 - Spread eagle
Roll a 4 - Boxtie
Roll a 5 - Lotus tie
Roll a 6 - you get to choose

How long to be in the position
Roll a 1 - 10 mins
Roll a 2 - 20 mins
Roll a 3 - 30 mins
Roll a 4 - 40 mins
Roll a 5 - 50 mins
Roll a 6 - 60 mins

What time to do it at
Roll a 1 - 3:27am
Roll a 2 - 9:55pm
Roll a 3 - 11:30pm
Roll a 4 - 5:00am
Roll a 5 - 10:13pm
Roll a 6 - 3:20pm

Where to be
Roll a 1 or 6 - Back garden
Roll a 2 or 5 - Secluded spot in your park
Roll a 3 or 4 - Getdare member that posts below will specify a place
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:19 PM   #18
cloudxiii

I rolled:

Frogtie for 40 mins at 500am... where should I do it??

NO : Family, Work, Friends, Full Public, gross, food, messy, permanent, blood, pain.

Feel free to PM me dares based on likes and dislikes. Let's get dirty
cloudxiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:21 PM   #19
db25
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudxiii View Post
I rolled:

Frogtie for 40 mins at 500am... where should I do it??
Dark area of the front yard.
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:06 AM   #20
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

Very nice dare I liked this alot and will try it the next time I am free. I got

5 (Lotus Tie), 1 (Ten Minutes), 5 (10:13pm) and 4.

So I need a GetDare member to tell me where

Dislike:Spankings, Nipple torture, Pain, Cum Eating and Semi Public

Limits:Family, Friends, Public, Messy and Photo's/Videos.

I want to push my limits.

GetDare Survivor! REBOOT!
fred&ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:48 PM   #21
partymouse
getDare Sweetheart

i got
2 - hogtie (hard to do on my own but i think i'll get it)
2 - 20 minutes
3 - 11:30pm (i'll take artistic licence and do it now cuz that was less than 20 minutes ago)
5 - secluded park (again with the artistic licence - i'll do it on my balcony)
pm "commando" and I will go without underwear for the next 4 hours
pm "elastic" and I will snap an elastic band against my balls 5 times
pm "jog" and I will go for a 5 km jog with my fly open, no underwear and elastic band tight around my balls
Old 08-17-2011, 12:36 AM   #22
partymouse
getDare Sweetheart

well that was a long 20 minutes... my shoulders and knees are sore. i don't think anyone saw, but there were about 20 people who walked past on the street overall. i could tie my ankles easily, but getting my wrists tightly together behind my back, then getting the wrists cinched down to my ankles was hard...but i managed it somehow. now my hands and feet are asleep, but starting to wake up again.

pretty fun, but i will have to find someone to tie me next time so that i can't escape even if i try
pm "jog" and I will go for a 5 km jog with my fly open, no underwear and elastic band tight around my balls
Old 08-17-2011, 12:42 AM   #23
henrybond158

Default hmm

ok so i got a 4 and someone has to decide where this is going to be - do'nt make it tooo public.,...
Old 08-18-2011, 01:42 PM   #24
FoxyCoxy1988

Just off to do this now (my rolls are above!). I'm pretty nervous about it as first time I've done outside bondage.

Still I spent a couple of hours today learning the techniques (I'm a climber so a bit of a rope geek) and reckon I've got a pretty wicked hogtie going (subbed it for boxtie as couldn't work out how to do this well by myself). But the hogtie is very tight and limiting!

It's actually quite cold and windy out so I may not last the whole 60 minutes. I'll let you report back here when I'm done! Just wondering what to do if someone comes along - trying to escape will make it obvious that it's a set-up whereas if I stay put I can at least claim it was some kind of practical joke!

Maybes: Anal, friends

Limits: Family, scat, watersports

Check out my dare diary at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29595
Old 08-18-2011, 05:04 PM   #25
FoxyCoxy1988

Ok so just got back from this and I'm half inclined to agree with juliawish's statement!

It is probably useful to set the scene slightly. My park is basically just a big open playing field in the shape of a rectangle. Along one of the long sides of the rectangle is a path. There are entrances to the park on both the short sides. Along one of the short sides of the park there is a play area.

As I was walking (well hobbling on crutches) over to the park it began to start raining slightly. Originally I was planning to go to the far corner of park and hide in the shadows near a pavillion to do the dare. However, I decided due to the weather (and not wanting to get my cast too wet) that I would instead do it in the play area. The reasoning behind this was that I could gain some shelter from the wind by using one of the 'play things' as windshield and I could also get some protection from rain as there was a bridge thing going between two structures. The downside to this was that the play area bit is still quite well lit and very near one of the entrances - I was very exposed (and sometimes you get kids there drinking).

Overall it took me about 15 minutes to find my spot and set up the hogtie - therefore I actually started a little late at 10:18 rather than 10:13 but I'm no-one minds! To do my hog tie I bound my legs tightly at the ankle, just below the knew and just above the knee. I then made a chest harness that wrapped around my armpits and shoulders. Next I tied another bit of rope to my feet which had a slip-knot loop on the free end which would eventually bind my hands to my feet. Finally I tied another piece of rope to my feet, ran it up through the back of my chest harness and then pulled the end coming out back down towards my feet - this drew my legs in as far as I could possibly manage - I then used a friction 'knot' (just wrapping the slack end around the taught end several times) to fix my legs into position without using any of the tension. Finally all I had to do was slip both hands through the slip knot and pull for it to tighten. To give you some idea of the tightness of this set-up, even after an hour of wiggling around, I could only get about 1 inch movement at my foot and a couple of inches of movement around my hands.

And this is where I began to feel like juliawish did! Generally the dare was uncomfortable (due to rough ropes, lying on concrete stuff and the weather) and quite low risk as peoeple were unlikely to come to the park (but if they had that would have been interesting). I did hear voices and car etc. and was worried a few times (and would try and shuffle around to get a better view) but I don't think anyone actually came into the park at all. In general it was just uncomfortable and the hour dragged - I didn't actually know how long I'd been there for as I'd just set an alarm on my phone so was waiting for it to go off! Ended up shivering quite a bit too (although on the plus side the hogtie is a good body position for retaining body heat - minimises exposed surface area!).

After the hour was up I slipped myself free (on the slip knot at the hand it is possible to work it loose with a bit of effort to then free yourself) and undid all the ropes.

All in all it was fun to try but I think I'd rather do a higher risk dare but for a shorter duration. I also don't really like the fact that it is so easy to escape; making it harder to escape would be much more committing. On the plus side it would be possible to add a blindfold (or earplugs etc.) to this set-up as all you would have to do it set it all up as normal but just put your blindfold on before putting your hands through the slip knot loop (which you can easily do blindfolded).

I stayed at the park (still naked) and experimented with a couple of other bondage ideas I might try soon. If you've got two poles about arm span apart (approx 2m for most people) then it is possible to self-bondage your legs and arms to them using slip-knots quite easily. Basically attach 2 bits of rope to each pole (1 at ground level, 1 above your head) and tie a slip knot in each. Put a foot through each of the slip knots at ground level and pull tight. Then put one hand through one of the higher slip knots and pull tight. Stretch and reach over for the other slip knot, put your hand through and pull tight! WARNING: if you do this tight (which if you really stretch you should only get a couple of inches worth of movement for your hands and feet) then you will NOT be able to escape (unless you somehow manage to keep a pair of scissors in one hand and can angle them to cut your hand free...). Still I'm very tempted and might try this in a public place one evening soon and possibly add a blindfold - once it's all set up it only takes about 20 seconds to put your body parts through all the loops and tighten everything so it's possible to wait until you see people coming before committing yourself!

Maybes: Anal, friends

Limits: Family, scat, watersports

Check out my dare diary at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29595
Old 09-02-2011, 03:08 PM   #26
nietvantoepassing

hi
i got
eagle spread
20 min
3:27 am

say me where to do it.
if you want you may change the other dices allso
or ad something more to my dare

if possible i will make a photo and put on my album...
nietvantoepassing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #27
sexychaton912

will anyone roll for me?
Thanks chaton
sexychaton912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #28
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

2,3,3,4 - hidden in bushes in a public park

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:06 PM   #29
partymouse
getDare Sweetheart

i got 3, 2, 2, 1

so spread eagle for 20 minutes at 9:55pm in my back garden - fun
Old 09-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #30
nietvantoepassing

who wants to roll for me?

i will put een photo as profile photo
nietvantoepassing is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk