Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-06-2024, 09:48 AM   #16
buttinup
getDare Devil

May 22nd.

You must give one friend a headpat every time you want to use the toilet. If they accept the headpat you may use the toilet. If they do not, you cannot.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
13 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 09:55 AM   #17
Dumb Eevee

May 23rd
How bout one for yur (gd) fans~

pm everyone in this thread at the time you do this...
thank them profusely with lots of love, smooches, and headpats :3

As well as ask for a change... if they say 'yes' (or do whatever they tell you to do), you may change if you wish; but if they refuse... instead of changing give yourself 500ml of enema hold it for 30 minutes and then mess yourself ^^

Repeat until you thank, change, and mess in front of every one of your adoring fans~

Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:45 AM   #18
dorp0
getDare Sweetheart

May 24th

Still traumatized from almost becoming a hat, you are unable to tolerate the slightest disturbance without the need to poop. Double diaper and, you guessed it, put on your pup gear. You spend the day on the floor on all fours, cowering in fear, whimpering, crying until you get it all worked out....the back end that is and fill the diaper. Make sure to scratch to go outside, because you really are a good pup after all. After the diaper is full you immediately sit (asking to come back in the house) and end up making a mess.

Likes... Dislikes (punishment).... Hard Limit

My Blog

Last edited by dorp0; 05-06-2024 at 10:58 AM.
dorp0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 08:47 AM   #19
dorp0
getDare Sweetheart

May 25th

Today, perhaps just relax. Play video games or watch movies/series you were wanting to catch up on. Enjoy some snacks, beverages of choice, and a gallon of water. Really make a day out of it...

Of course you are diapered, and wearing a nice comfortable dress ... and can't move from your seat for at least the next 4 hours for any reason, but of course can stay longer for a marathon gaming/binge watching session. Hope it doesn't leak.

Almost forgot - and don't forget to put on your collar and leash so you don't get dognapped again.

My Blog
Old 05-08-2024, 03:05 PM   #20
dorp0
getDare Sweetheart

May 26th.
Today is all about making you feel good. You have to get 20 people to call you "cute", "pup", "good boy", or "good girl" (or some variation). Can be online or IRL. You can also lead them a bit but can't just ask them to call you that. You can say something like, "I like it when people call me a good pup", but not "Please call me a good pup." Oh, and of course you will need to be extremely polite and well-behaved, like a good pup is.

For every person you are short, then you will have to go up to that many random people that you do not know (at least not well) and give them a nice compliment in the hopes they give you one back.

My Blog
Old 05-16-2024, 08:52 AM   #21
Jsklos

May 27th.

You'll be going out for at least an hour long walk. Sounds easy, right? Well you also have to make a choice: (1) you'll be in chastity and plugged (your choice of plug) for the entire day, including the walk OR (2) you must be diapered for the walk and may not return home until at least 10 minutes after making sure you've used your diaper. Bring at least 1L of water to stay hydrated during the walk, and when you get home if you have any water left, pour it into a bowl on the floor and finish it like a good puppy.

Kik - Jaskailos
Jsklos is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk