Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-16-2022, 07:16 AM   #16
asianholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
No underwear was part of the dare, so a long shirt without underwear if you're daring enough. If not then still the skirt lifted to your waist.
Hi everyone! Turns out edging all day makes you so horny that you can't help but keep doing the dares...

I went out under the guise of going for a run, wearing a really long shirt that covered my shorts. with a buttplug nestled snugly in my butt... (Hurt a lot by the way ) And before I went down the lift I left my shorts hidden in my shoe rack so I was a shrodinger's bottomless girl to an onlooker.

I do not really have a 'secluded walk' nearby in the form of a small path in a forest por anything, but I do have a semi-lit canal that I usually go for runs around. It was a pair of small side roads. I felt like an absolute slut and I was half hoping that someone walking past would notice... and things...

I picked 3 locations closer and closer to the main road; one between construction sites, one near a thrash bin, and one under a building that peeks right out onto the main road. Each edge I lifted the shirt above my waist and rubbed my clit directly.

Since I was close to a road and not near to much civilisation, I was closing my eyes and mindlessly moaning into the night. The first two edges went by without much fuss... But maybe I shouldn't have done that because during my last edge, I swear there was a car that drove past and honked at the bottomless girl rubbing herself while panting and facing the main road

But yes, goodness are my cheeks red and the heat in my pussy is unbearable now
Toys: Buttplug, Hitachi Vibe... at the moment

Pussy is Denied till 15 December
asianholes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to asianholes for this post:
Old 11-16-2022, 07:25 AM   #17
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

thanks for a great report. I now see you are not to orgasm anymore for the next month. This is going to be hard, isn't it?

... and how are you going not to cum when your girlfriend is around?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 07:32 AM   #18
asianholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
thanks for a great report. I now see you are not to orgasm anymore for the next month. This is going to be hard, isn't it?

... and how are you going not to cum when your girlfriend is around?
That was a little hasty due to me responding to dms... (I really should keep this to the thread only, why don't people respect that?) But yes, I'd try not to cum unless I truly earn it

Old 11-16-2022, 07:35 AM   #19
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

How would you think of us secretly involving your girlfriend? I'd like you for example to attempt to make her cum everytime you see her;
Old 11-16-2022, 07:40 AM   #20
asianholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
How would you think of us secretly involving your girlfriend? I'd like you for example to attempt to make her cum everytime you see her;
Oh dear... she's definitely going to know what's up, but I'd try my best! Next time I'm seeing her is probably on Friday though

The following user says Thank You to asianholes for this post:
Old 11-16-2022, 07:41 AM   #21
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

good! and why is she going to know? Are you not the one taking the initiative normally?
Old 11-16-2022, 07:46 AM   #22
asianholes

To be honest... I'm the shy one in the relationship, and she has seen me become uncharacteristically horny because of these sorts of dares before so

Old 11-16-2022, 09:10 AM   #23
_Edge

Today before going to bed you will write 5 phrases on your body what you write is up to you, edge yourself and you sleep naked without a blanked (hope you can lock your door).

tomorrow first thing you do is edge 3 times to get your pussy wet then you can get dressed, but you need to wear a thong backwards, so that the thin end is in between your pussy lips, and no bra for the entire day

stay strong your orgasm is just a month away

Loves: edgeing, semi public, wedgies, short term denial, wedgies
dislikes: cum eating, public, long term denial
limits: public, family, blood, piss, poop, messy, face, illegal

Edge me!
PM Dares
My Blog
_Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 09:25 AM   #24
asianholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Edge View Post
Today before going to bed you will write 5 phrases on your body what you write is up to you, edge yourself and you sleep naked without a blanked (hope you can lock your door).

tomorrow first thing you do is edge 3 times to get your pussy wet then you can get dressed, but you need to wear a thong backwards, so that the thin end is in between your pussy lips, and no bra for the entire day

I haven't properly washed off the degrading words from earlier so I'd just refresh the permanent marker. I'm currently struggling to fall asleep even after studying a little due to much horny so yes....

Tomorrow I'd be studying the whole day! So some dares that help me focus would be appreciated

Old 11-16-2022, 09:40 AM   #25
_Edge

okay sure you need a study dare. every time you get distracted while studying for example you lock at your phone cuz someone texted u etc you will make a mark on a separate piece of paper after you finished studying you will edge once for every time you got distracted and write write the following sentence in between your edges:

I am a horny slut and I am not allowed to cum untill 15. december

Edge me!
PM Dares
My Blog
Old 11-16-2022, 11:18 AM   #26
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Would your girlfriend be into this side of you? Why not find out!

Propose a game: You don't cum until December 15. She can try to make you cum. Pick a special word: if you say it, she has to let you cool off for a few hours, but you have to eat her out or otherwise get her off.

Agree on a forfeit too. Something like, if you cum before the 15th, she gets to keep you as a slave for a weekend; if you make it to the 15th, you get her for the weekend. Or use it to decide who buys concert tickets. Whatever fits your idiom.

Try to get her nice and worked up before you suggest this.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 06:29 PM   #27
asianholes

Quote:

Good morning! I just did the 3 edges in the morning (...took nearly an hour... I'm slow okay). I don't really have a thing so I guess I'm going commando today! Not really very rare since I usually go commando at home anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Would your girlfriend be into this side of you? Why not find out!

Propose a game: You don't cum until December 15. She can try to make you cum. Pick a special word: if you say it, she has to let you cool off for a few hours, but you have to eat her out or otherwise get her off.

Agree on a forfeit too. Something like, if you cum before the 15th, she gets to keep you as a slave for a weekend; if you make it to the 15th, you get her for the weekend. Or use it to decide who buys concert tickets. Whatever fits your idiom.

Try to get her nice and worked up before you suggest this.
We have already bought the concert tickets so I guess she'd have to me my slave on the 15th! Maybe I shouldn't be so confident... But yes, I have texted her this morning and she's down, that kinky thing

Old 11-16-2022, 06:31 PM   #28
asianholes

Quote:
okay sure you need a study dare. every time you get distracted while studying for example you lock at your phone cuz someone texted u etc you will make a mark on a separate piece of paper after you finished studying you will edge once for every time you got distracted and write write the following sentence in between your edges:

I am a horny slut and I am not allowed to cum untill 15. december
I will do this tonight after as many pomodoros as I can and after the test! Hopefully I don't get too distracted by my pussy...

Old 11-17-2022, 02:03 AM   #29
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Nice report, let's see if we can ramp it up slightly. Go to the same area as before, just wearing the t-shirt and nothing else (shoes are allowed of course) and the butt plug.

Once again edge, but in four different places. This time lift your shirt to your neck, so everything is on display. Still easy enough to drop it back down if needed.

If you are feeling extra risky, find a quiet place and completely remove your shirt. How long you keep it off for is up to you.
Old 11-17-2022, 03:18 AM   #30
_Edge

good girl
Since your a 20 year old girl your should realy wear thongs...
So i dare you to go to the mall in your shortest dress/skirt u own as well as high heels and buy a nice sexy thong and a matching bra .
make sure to lock at the ones at the bottom of the shelves as well :')

obviously no underwear!

Edge me!
PM Dares
My Blog

Advertisements
Kink Talk