Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-29-2022, 04:35 AM   #16
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Piggy will spend 20 minutes naked in a public bathroom stall. Piggy will flush the toilet first, so the toilet will be clean, and then wash its bulk with the toilet water. Head to toe. If you finish scrubbing your bulk…sit their naked and wet and think of what a wet piggy you are and how this should be your life if you stay a fat, ugly, hairy piggy. Do this every other day until you lose 2 kilos.
The piggy will do this as soon as it has access to a public restroom and report back. Can it wipe itself off before putting the clothes back on?

Last edited by PainFatty; 08-29-2022 at 04:44 AM.
PainFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 05:18 AM   #17
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Close, but you didn't quite reach the goal so no reward. This time put the binder clips on your pussy lips. Still completely naked. Now jog on the spot for 98 seconds. Remove the clips and switch to your nipple and jog for another 98 seconds. Repeat this process four times.

If you decide you can't continue any more, the punishment will be the first dare I gave you.
Old 08-29-2022, 05:37 AM   #18
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Lets try some basic rules for this next week:

- You may only eat food that has fucked that piggy cunt. No quick in-and-out either; you need to get yourself all the way to an edge fucking your food. I suggest fucking sturdy vegetables like cucumbers and carrots, then making them into a salad.

- If you can find someone to inspect your cunt and agree that it is sufficiently well groomed, you may have a high-protein breakfast the next morning (reasonable portions). You may skip any special requirements for that breakfast (i.e. do not fuck the eggs).

- You already know how much you should be exercising. If you have exercised that much within the past 36 hours, you may cum. Otherwise, you may not.

- For drinks, count the calories and mix them with that many ml of urine. Start with your own urine, and if that doesn't get you to cut back, we'll make you use someone else's. (note that water, tea, and similar don't have any calories)
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 05:58 AM   #19
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Close, but you didn't quite reach the goal so no reward. This time put the binder clips on your pussy lips. Still completely naked. Now jog on the spot for 98 seconds. Remove the clips and switch to your nipple and jog for another 98 seconds. Repeat this process four times.

If you decide you can't continue any more, the punishment will be the first dare I gave you.
The lazy fattie completed this dare. The pain of its jiggling belly reminded it of how much more painful redoing the first dare would be. Jogging hurt the lazy fattie as its already sore boobs and tummy jiggled which caused it to whine and tear up. Unfortunately, because of its fatness and soreness, it jogged very slow. But it is still panting. It knows this requires severe punishment but can the fattie pretty please have a small treat before it?
Old 08-29-2022, 06:05 AM   #20
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post

- You may only eat food that has fucked that piggy cunt. No quick in-and-out either; you need to get yourself all the way to an edge fucking your food. I suggest fucking sturdy vegetables like cucumbers and carrots, then making them into a salad.

- If you can find someone to inspect your cunt and agree that it is sufficiently well groomed, you may have a high-protein breakfast the next morning (reasonable portions). You may skip any special requirements for that breakfast (i.e. do not fuck the eggs).

- You already know how much you should be exercising. If you have exercised that much within the past 36 hours, you may cum. Otherwise, you may not.

- For drinks, count the calories and mix them with that many ml of urine. Start with your own urine, and if that doesn't get you to cut back, we'll make you use someone else's. (note that water, tea, and similar don't have any calories)
This will definitely make the fattie cut down on portion sizes and unhealthy drinks. Will report at the end of the week.
Old 08-29-2022, 06:09 AM   #21
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Piggy will spend 20 minutes naked in a public bathroom stall. Piggy will flush the toilet first, so the toilet will be clean, and then wash its bulk with the toilet water. Head to toe. If you finish scrubbing your bulk…sit their naked and wet and think of what a wet piggy you are and how this should be your life if you stay a fat, ugly, hairy piggy. Do this every other day until you lose 2 kilos.
The piggy completed this dare and feels humiliated and ashamed. It was thankful there wasn't a mirror in the stall and scared somebody would find out what it just did. Bending down for the toilet water hurt the piggy's tummy as it was sore from a previous dare.
Old 08-29-2022, 06:10 AM   #22
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainFatty View Post
The lazy fattie completed this dare. The pain of its jiggling belly reminded it of how much more painful redoing the first dare would be. Jogging hurt the lazy fattie as its already sore boobs and tummy jiggled which caused it to whine and tear up. Unfortunately, because of its fatness and soreness, it jogged very slow. But it is still panting. It knows this requires severe punishment but can the fattie pretty please have a small treat before it?
You have doing very well. Insert one of your brushes into your pussy and one in your ass. Now fuck yourself with it to an edge. You can rub your clit if you need to.
Old 08-29-2022, 06:20 AM   #23
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
You have doing very well. Insert one of your brushes into your pussy and one in your ass. Now fuck yourself with it to an edge. You can rub your clit if you need to.
The fattie has completed this task and is desperate for release. Can the fattie's useless pussy please cum?
Old 08-29-2022, 06:26 AM   #24
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
The fattie has completed this task and is desperate for release. Can the fattie's useless pussy please cum?
Put binder clips on your nipples and do the 98 naked star jumps task again. If you can complete it this time then you can orgasm. If you don't then it's the same pussy spanking punishment.
Old 08-29-2022, 06:40 AM   #25
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Put binder clips on your nipples and do the 98 naked star jumps task again. If you can complete it this time then you can orgasm. If you don't then it's the same pussy spanking punishment.
The fattie really wanted to orgasm but after only 2 jumps, it realized its nipples couldn't take it anymore. It opted for the pussy beating...or should I say battering. It got 192 strokes on its pussy, taking breaks every 30 or so strokes to rub away the pain. While this dare thankfully this subsided the edge a little, it caused the fattie much pain and made its pussy a very bright red. Thankfully, only one stroke managed to hit the clit but it made the fattie wail and grab its pussy for a minute or so before continuing. The fattie is currently a blubbering mess and very sorry for getting so fat.
Old 08-29-2022, 07:09 AM   #26
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post

This pathetic cunt has failed on the first day. I decided I would have some carrots for a meal and I did as you said but it tasted kinda yucky so I washed it but it was still not tasty. So I doused it in some ranch and bacon bits, but then it was salty and I needed something sweet so I had a can of monster, some pancakes, and some candied nuts (I didn't mean the last two but they were there in the kitchen and this worthless piggy has no self control). But monster has 110 cal and 110 ml urine would taste really bad (especially since I don't drink enough water) and ruin the tasty monster so i didn't. Please forgive me I am very sorry. I will try to do better for the next meal. I will do any punishment you give me, although I beg you to go easy on me, my pussy and tits are very sore and sensitive and already hurt so much.
Old 08-29-2022, 07:24 AM   #27
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Two failures in a row. Let's stray away from the pain for a bit. Think of the ten most degrading words that you can about yourself and write them on your body. List what you wrote on here when done.
Old 08-29-2022, 07:43 AM   #28
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Two failures in a row. Let's stray away from the pain for a bit. Think of the ten most degrading words that you can about yourself and write them on your body. List what you wrote on here when done.
I wrote fat, ugly, unmotivated, no self-control, greedy, shameless, weak, worthless, useless, and disgusting. I wrote this on my swollen tits and fat belly.
Old 08-29-2022, 07:48 AM   #29
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
I wrote fat, ugly, unmotivated, no self-control, greedy, shameless, weak, worthless, useless, and disgusting. I wrote this on my swollen tits and fat belly.
Good. Now write another five and list them here.
Old 08-29-2022, 07:54 AM   #30
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Good. Now write another five and list them here.
I wrote meatbag, stupid, crybaby, lazy, sugar-addict in large letters on my worthless body.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hair removal, punish a naughty slave, pussy punish, tit punishment, weight loss