Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-04-2021, 04:25 PM   #16
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Showtime.

Go into the main office and find something on someone else's desk that you think you can fit in your ass.

Back In your corner office, I'd like you to get

All
The
Way
Completely
Fucking
Naked.

I'd like you to put the arousal gel on your ass, I'd like you to stick the object right up there. I'd like you to update the thread while you're in this compromising position and bringing yourself to the edge. Then you can return the item where you found it, and you can get redressed.

R
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 04:28 PM   #17
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Facing the window slowly oil your cleavage and calves. Now turn around and bending over hitch up your skirt and oil your thighs and buttocks.
Position the chair facing the window. Putvin your wevibe on a setting to just enough to keep you on edge. Place the dildo on the seat and give it a blowjob as if it were Sir sitting in the chair, with your ass facing the window. Finally turn off the vib on the seat facing the window and grind slowly on the dildo as you imagine it is Sir's cock and thinking of all the men who might catch a glimpse of you as you fuck.
Sir R,

Sorry for the delay, i had to wait until the office was empty...for obvious reasons.

Rolled my chair out from behind my desk, turning it towards the window , i applied a liberal coating of oil to my breasts and legs. I have to tell you i felt so sexy doing so, hoping i caught the eye of a couple of suits working late in the building across the street!

Ass and legs now glistening with oil, wevibe in place, i situated the Dildo on the chair and proceeded to give it a wet sloppy enthusiastic swallowing.

Mouth wet, dildo slippery, i turned facing the window and proceeded to put on a very energetic fuck show, closing my eyes, my mind went to images of suits stroking their hard cocks while they watched me...imagining what they would be saying about me to their friends after work.

I so wanted to cum....but, good girls follow rules.

Thanks you so much for this task Sir

andreaswallows....and is a dripping wet mess!

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 04:30 PM   #18
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Showtime.

Go into the main office and find something on someone else's desk that you think you can fit in your ass.

All
The
Way
Completely
Fucking
Naked.

I'd like you to put the arousal gel on your ass, I'd like you to stick the object right up there. I'd like you to update the thread while you're in this compromising position and bringing yourself to the edge. Then you can return the item where you found it, and you can get redressed.

R
Sir Ray,

Im sorry, anal is a hard no.

Feel free to repost a different task that is consistent with my limits.

Respectfully,

andreaswallows

Old 06-04-2021, 04:33 PM   #19
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Andrea,

My apologies, remiss of me not to read your limits properly.

Showtime.

Go into the main office and find something on someone else's desk that you can get in your pussy.

All
The
Way
Completely
Fucking
Naked.

Give the object a BJ to get it nice and wet. I'd like you to update the thread while you're in this compromising position and bringing yourself to the edge with the object in your pussy. Then you can return the item where you found it, and you can get redressed.

R.

Last edited by Ray_Q; 06-04-2021 at 04:38 PM.
Old 06-05-2021, 03:28 AM   #20
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Andrea,

Showtime.

Go into the main office and find something on someone else's desk that you can get in your pussy.

All
The
Way
Completely
Fucking
Naked.

Give the object a BJ to get it nice and wet. I'd like you to update the thread while you're in this compromising position and bringing yourself to the edge with the object in your pussy. Then you can return the item where you found it, and you can get redressed.

R.
Hey Andrea. Wondering if you managed to get Ray's dare done before finishing work yesterday
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 01:28 PM   #21
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Andrea,

Showtime.

All
The
Way
Completely
Fucking
Naked.

R.
Sir R,

I apologies for my tardy response;

It was late in the day Friday, i was sure i was the last one in the office. As instructed, i left my office and wandered around the open office area as instructed. My eyes scanning the desks for a suitable, suckable, fuckable object. As you can imagine, my pussy was dripping wet from the paces you boys put me thru Friday afternoon. Its funny how a girls mind starts to view everything differently when she is in a state of extreme arousal.

I saw the usual office objects, staplers, markers etc...

My eye caught something very interesting. It was actually a brass decorative desk clock, a golf ball, with a small clock face imbedded in it, perched on a tee. The entire assembly on solid piece of heavy brass. I would say it was about 20% larger that a normal golf ball. The more i looked at it, the more i was intrigued by it.

Returning to my office, removing my blouse and skirt, i left my heels and demi bra on.(i hope that is ok Sir)?

Touching up my lipstick, i placed the object on my desk, standing parallel to the window, legs spread and straight, bending at the waist, i began to go down on the big brass ball.

wet sloppy enthusiastically, i put on quite the show. Imagining a huge throbbing cock in my mouth with an appreciative audience cheering me on.....

Once i was done, i sat on the edge of my leather office chair, left and right legs draped over the respective arms of the office chair.

Firmly grasping the base of the dripping brass ornament, i slid it ever so slowly between my wet swollen pussy lips. When it was about half way in...by pussy opening stretched by the knob, i took my free hand....on finger...and slowly started to circle my engorged clit.

Pussy wet, pushed wide, clit so sensitive....starting to edge....pushing the brass slowly all the way inside...finger slowing riding the edge.....

The perfect end to a perfect week....oh, and by the way.....the perfect start to an interesting weekend

andreaswallows................who wants to watch?

xoxoxoxo

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 06-07-2021, 04:48 PM   #22
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Good morning all you devious Getdare peeps!

I am in the office today, due to Covid work place restrictions we are running half staff in the building and half working from home.

So.......the office is semi empty.......very few interruptions, and i thought this would be a good day to play

I am in a corner office, glass walls looking out over the open office area, floor to ceiling glass walls looking outside. On the 18th floor, office building across the street.

Wardrobe
Black tight pencil skirt, just above the knee.

4 inch black pumps.

Push up Bra (the girls are front and center)
Front button sheer blouse, 3 buttons undone, when the nipples are at attention......they get all the attention!

Hair up.

Red lipstick.

Glasses (think naughty office girl)

No panties.

Legs and cleavage oiled and glossy.

Toys

6 inch dildo

Baby oil

Wevibe

Arousal gel

very small bullet vibe

The fun part

You devious individuals get to control my edges!

Post tasks using toys and my location, this well trained obedient slut will reply with a full report. Just keep in mind that the amount of detail you include with your task assignment will be commiserate with the amount of detail i provide in my report.

Options;

BUZZ Assign me a task starting with "buzz" and i will edge using the wevibe or the bullet. (your choice)

RIDE Assign me a task starting with "ride" and i will use the 6 inch dildo as you wish.

Showtime Assign me a task starting with "showtime" and i will use any combination of the arousal gel, oil, A/O wardrobe malfunction that you instruct me to. As a side note, nothing turns me on more than teasing an unsuspecting stranger, knowing i am arousing them.

Rules

No consecutive posting, you must wait until someone else posts before you post again. Minimum 20 minutes between your posts.

Under no circumstances may i cum, your goal is to make me a dripping wet desperate cock craving office slut.

Have fun, push me hard, and most of all edge me as much as possible over the next 5 hours!

Give me your worst!

andreaswallows............xoxo..........and loves to please
Wear a skirt with nothing underneath. Then when there's nobody watching you do to the photocopier and bend over it and take a photocopy of your pussy.
Old 06-07-2021, 05:24 PM   #23
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Wear a skirt with nothing underneath. Then when there's nobody watching you do to the photocopier and bend over it and take a photocopy of your pussy.
Sir G, thank you for your post;

However,

1)this thread ended Friday
2) iam 5ft 1, the photocopier is almost as tall as me, therefore this would not be possible.

Having said that, i am open to ideas for another similar thread.

Anyone have any suggestions??

andreaswallows...........and is very co operative.....xoxoxo

Old 06-07-2021, 05:36 PM   #24
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Andrea,

Thank you for doing my dare. It was a stiffening read all right. That golf trophy never had it so good, an imaginative choice. Did you clean it up afterwards or leave it smelling of sex?

What did you do over the weekend?

R.
Old 06-08-2021, 12:13 AM   #25
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:

Having said that, i am open to ideas for another similar thread.

Anyone have any suggestions??

andreaswallows...........and is very co operative.....xoxoxo

How about wearing a button through blouse and button through skirt

As well as picking a keyword, we get to request you undo a button from either the top or skirt, that remains undone for the rest of the day
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 03:20 PM   #26
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Well Well, guess what tomorrow is?

Hello all you devious GD people,

Another week has almost past since we started this thread and would ya look at that....tomorrow is Friday again!

Shall we play again tomorrow afternoon?

I willing, are you?

If so, I am open to wardrobe suggestions, games, toy play or whatever your devious mind cum u with to torment this obedient, naughty office girl!

Feel free to post ideas, if practical, i will prepare for my Friday tomorrow morning, and layout what you are working with.

If there are sufficient posts between now and tomorrow am, i will update this tread first thing in the morning, prior to dressing as per your instructions.

The fun will start at noon pacific time Friday, i do have to do some actual work tomorrow am!!

Game on, give me your worst

andreaswallows.........and is available for your torment and entertainment...xoxoxox

Old 06-10-2021, 03:28 PM   #27
Dingo96

Default Options

Whilst I'm sure we can whip together a great outfit between all of us here, and maybe even suggestions for what else you should take with you, what is your normal Friday/office outfit?

And what heel options have you got?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits (WIP)
Dingo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 03:32 PM   #28
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo96 View Post
Whilst I'm sure we can whip together a great outfit between all of us here, and maybe even suggestions for what else you should take with you, what is your normal Friday/office outfit?

And what heel options have you got?
Sir

Scroll back, check my outfit from last week, it is typical of my office attire.

As far as heels go, many....ranging in height from 3 inch to 5.5 inch

I encourage you to read the thread so you have a better idea of the possibilities.

andreaswallows.......and is curious about your "dingo"...xoxoxo

Old 06-10-2021, 03:42 PM   #29
Dingo96

Quote:
Sir

Scroll back, check my outfit from last week, it is typical of my office attire.

As far as heels go, many....ranging in height from 3 inch to 5.5 inch

I encourage you to read the thread so you have a better idea of the possibilities.

andreaswallows.......and is curious about your "dingo"...xoxoxo
Whilst I did indeed see last week's outfit, I know some people insist on changing it up every Friday, as a small weekend celebration. And whilst I know I've got something in mind for the rest of it, I give the others a chance for other bits of the outfit.

I think I'll go with your shoes. Tallest pair of black heels that you're able to wear into work.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits (WIP)
Dingo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 04:25 PM   #30
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Since your your shoes are already decided let's add some attention to your legs as well, but more than just visually. Just thinking about how you will tub arousal jell on your pussy gets me hard and that's even before imaging you turning on vibrating egg in your pussy and keeping it going from standing up from your car sit untill sitting by your desk. The thought of you riding a packed full elevator while struggling not to cum gets my cock twitching especially a thought of standing behind you and not only hearing that vibrator but also feeling how hard it vibrates when my cock pat's your desperate pussy and no one around expects what happens, at least untill you start moaning and rubbing ass against me.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lani_122 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
big tits, edge, heels, office, submissive