Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-31-2020, 07:45 PM   #16
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaredPaola View Post
Iam definitly down for the balcony stuff. But online exposure is in my limits sorry. I post a link for the game in a sec. Maybe you can tell me then that with the difference when you win. (Iam not good at all. )
https://lichess.org/sYqJqELE
DaredPaola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 07:48 PM   #17
DaredPaola

Quote:
So are you down to be my oponent and then tell me afterwards what i need to to. So i dont have to do the math
Old 12-31-2020, 07:52 PM   #18
Dingo96

Maybe a thread for earlier in the day for me, but something to add to either the original post or your signature would be kink/limits

Likes/Dislikes/Limits (WIP)
Dingo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 08:02 PM   #19
bee9
getDare Succubus

Ok, so here is the deal. Send me a game link and if you lose you will have to spend 30 minutes on university grounds wearing only shoes.
Old 12-31-2020, 08:07 PM   #20
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickwills87 View Post
Sorry I thought you were looking for exposure.... ok start with whatever clothes you have and each piece you lose take an item off and take a picture.... if you end up naked the each piece write your opponents name on a part of your body and take a pic.... at the end of the game send all pics to your opponent for them to use as they wish
No online exposure sorry.
Old 12-31-2020, 08:10 PM   #21
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Quote:
So are you down to be my oponent and then tell me afterwards what i need to to. So i dont have to do the math
You lost to me in 33 moves, you lost 13 pieces and I lost 6 so X=7 and the dare is as follows.

You spend 14 minutes nude in a doorway that exits your property (this could be your house or just your room if you share your property with others) and the door should be closed behind you with your clothes on the inside. You must keep your eyes closed the entire time and set an alarm (maybe using your phone) to sound half way through the time. You should be holding whatever is making the alarm noise, it should be set to as loud as possible and you may not turn it off until your time is up. Thirty seconds from the end you must take 28 steps away from the door before you may go back inside.

I look forward to hearing how you get on.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 08:11 PM   #22
Rickwills87

Quote:
No online exposure sorry.
Ok how about send me a link for a game and we strip each time a piece is taken then once naked have to stand at a windo naked for a minute per piece taken and whoever is checkmated adds 10 minutes to their time?

Dislikes: family, money, blackmail, blood,scat, piss
Rickwills87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 08:18 PM   #23
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Are your likes/dislikes/limits somewhere? Would make it easier to suggests rewards/punishments.

One would be go to public dressed normally, with 2 items of extra clothing. Play games with a fairly low time limit (ie as fast as you can.) Every lose you have to remove an item of clothing, every win you put one on. You win the challenge by winning a game with all the clothes on, give yourself a reward (perhaps a long masturbation session with orgasm). If you lose a game and are unwilling to remove another item of clothing, then you forfeit the challenge. You have to return home as you are currently dressed, and flash your tits and ass in three different places. Then edge 3 times, no orgasm today.

I'd also suggest a reward/punishment based on how much you win or lose by.

Just look up the standard chess piece values. Most online chess games will show you the current point difference in pieces captured, so you won't have to calculate.

Then your reward/punishment depends on the point difference x at the end of the game
Eg.

Win: masturbate for x minutes
Lose: remove an item of clothing or spank yourself for every 3 points difference

You could also assign specific forfeits for having particular pieces captured in a game.

Eg.
Go out and in public and for each capture piece:
Pawn - 3 spanks on your ass
Knight - rub tits for 3 minutes
Bishop - discreetly grind vagina on something for 2 minutes
Rook - first one no bra, second no panties
Queen - deepthroat a banana for 5 minutes
King (lose game) - strip naked in public bathroom and edge 5 times

Happy to play you if you want an opponent
Hey, sounds really good as well! I will do this tomorrow then. I think for today there rather are like quick tasks. Yours seems rather big. So I will write tomorrow then how it went.

And my likes are: public hidden and semi, flashing, spanking but not to hard, public special clothes, wedgies and more that i just dont get now

dislikes: pain, online exposure, pee and poop, family
Old 12-31-2020, 08:19 PM   #24
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Ok, so here is the deal. Send me a game link and if you lose you will have to spend 30 minutes on university grounds wearing only shoes.
Will do this one rather tomorrow as well. Dont want to get to university in the middle of the night. Will report then.
The following user says Thank You to DaredPaola for this post:
Old 12-31-2020, 08:22 PM   #25
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
You lost to me in 33 moves, you lost 13 pieces and I lost 6 so X=7 and the dare is as follows.

You spend 14 minutes nude in a doorway that exits your property (this could be your house or just your room if you share your property with others) and the door should be closed behind you with your clothes on the inside. You must keep your eyes closed the entire time and set an alarm (maybe using your phone) to sound half way through the time. You should be holding whatever is making the alarm noise, it should be set to as loud as possible and you may not turn it off until your time is up. Thirty seconds from the end you must take 28 steps away from the door before you may go back inside.

I look forward to hearing how you get on.
Okay so I will do this one. Since i live in a complex with lots of apartments this will be in the door to the hallway i think. For the alarm iam going to use my phone. So wish me luck!!!
Old 12-31-2020, 08:25 PM   #26
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Okay so I will do this one. Since i live in a complex with lots of apartments this will be in the door to the hallway i think. For the alarm iam going to use my phone. So wish me luck!!!
Good luck, and dont forget your key!

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 08:26 PM   #27
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hey, sounds really good as well! I will do this tomorrow then. I think for today there rather are like quick tasks. Yours seems rather big. So I will write tomorrow then how it went.

And my likes are: public hidden and semi, flashing, spanking but not to hard, public special clothes, wedgies and more that i just dont get now

dislikes: pain, online exposure, pee and poop, family
Sounds good

If you want a quick one now I can beat you quickly now? Perhaps 5 spanks for each piece I have remaining at the end and you give yourself a wedgie for my remaining time over 15 minutes?
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 08:45 PM   #28
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
Good luck, and dont forget your key!
That was an really awesome dare! Was really thrilling to listen but cant see what is happening/if something is happening. As really got a shock when the time for half was up and my phone was ringing all the time. Then it ringed for the last 30 seconds so i first tried to get in some direction with eyes closed but fast bumped against a wall and then just went with eyes open 28 steps down the hallway and then back inside! Thanks!
Old 12-31-2020, 08:47 PM   #29
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Sounds good

If you want a quick one now I can beat you quickly now? Perhaps 5 spanks for each piece I have remaining at the end and you give yourself a wedgie for my remaining time over 15 minutes?
So if you are still there just text a short message then i sent you the link. And with which game settings? Since any remaining time over 15 minutes. So start with 20? Else this seems good.
Old 12-31-2020, 08:48 PM   #30
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
So if you are still there just text a short message then i sent you the link. And with which game settings? Since any remaining time over 15 minutes. So start with 20? Else this seems good.
Yeah start with 20, I'll try to win fast so there's as much time over 15 left
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibition, exposure, flashing, game, public