Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-10-2020, 11:56 PM   #16
luna_

Quote:
Originally Posted by _clap_ View Post
Since you have hidden public as a like I'll give you this one.

Next time you masturbate, you must do so in your room or bathroom but with the door ajar as far as you like. Make sure at least one roommate is home too!!
Alright, I'll combine this with the dare tallishguy gave me. Thank you!

likes: mild pain, forced orgasms, degradation, teasing, orgasm control, short-term denial, hidden public, name-calling

dislikes(punishments): private humiliation, moderate pain, edging, ice, pussy insertion, light bladder control, ruined orgasms

limits: photos, videos, blood, scat, piss, gore, family/friends, full public, extreme pain, illegal, parmanent marks
luna_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 04:47 AM   #17
luna_

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallishguy View Post
Once a day roll a die, if its a 6 you get to cum at the end of the day, if not better luck next day

If you roll a non 6 then edge that many times

Welcome to GD! Enjoy your stay
I have started this dare.

I rolled a 6-sided die and it landed on a 5. I tried to cheat and re-roll (I will accept a punishment for it), but rolled a 5 again.

I combined this dare with neiltheslave's and _clap_'s dare, so I went to the bathroom and left the door a few inches open, then started to masturbate through my underwear. I kept going until I was very close, then stopped. It was frustrating and I wanted to keep touching myself, but removed an article of clothing- a sock, and moved on to the next room.
I went into the smaller bathroom in my house and locked the door behind me. I started to build up to an orgasm again, but stopped at the last second. I almost went over the edge, but managed to stop myself. I was even more frustrated now, but kept going anyway.
I then removed another sock and went to my room. I started to masturbate, but didn't stop in time and came.
About 20 minutes later I completed my other two edges.

In conclusion, the first day of this dare was a mess. I'll accept a punishment for trying to cheat and failing to do all my edges.

likes: mild pain, forced orgasms, degradation, teasing, orgasm control, short-term denial, hidden public, name-calling

dislikes(punishments): private humiliation, moderate pain, edging, ice, pussy insertion, light bladder control, ruined orgasms

limits: photos, videos, blood, scat, piss, gore, family/friends, full public, extreme pain, illegal, parmanent marks
The following user says Thank You to luna_ for this post:
Old 11-11-2020, 08:54 AM   #18
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna_ View Post
I have started this dare.

I rolled a 6-sided die and it landed on a 5. I tried to cheat and re-roll (I will accept a punishment for it), but rolled a 5 again.

I combined this dare with neiltheslave's and _clap_'s dare, so I went to the bathroom and left the door a few inches open, then started to masturbate through my underwear. I kept going until I was very close, then stopped. It was frustrating and I wanted to keep touching myself, but removed an article of clothing- a sock, and moved on to the next room.
I went into the smaller bathroom in my house and locked the door behind me. I started to build up to an orgasm again, but stopped at the last second. I almost went over the edge, but managed to stop myself. I was even more frustrated now, but kept going anyway.
I then removed another sock and went to my room. I started to masturbate, but didn't stop in time and came.
About 20 minutes later I completed my other two edges.

In conclusion, the first day of this dare was a mess. I'll accept a punishment for trying to cheat and failing to do all my edges.
Aww, it's ok that's quite the difficult dare for a newbie

I will withdraw the dice dare for now and try this. Edge once on day 1 and increase by 1 each day. No cumming. Try for a week and see if you make it

Good luck!

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 5/15
Deny Dick December:3/6
Currently Denied
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallishguy for this post:
Old 11-11-2020, 09:21 AM   #19
luna_

Quote:
Aww, it's ok that's quite the difficult dare for a newbie

I will withdraw the dice dare for now and try this. Edge once on day 1 and increase by 1 each day. No cumming. Try for a week and see if you make it

Good luck!
Thank you for being nice, though I don't think I deserve it. I hope I won't fuck up this dare

Old 11-11-2020, 10:27 AM   #20
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you for being nice, though I don't think I deserve it. I hope I won't fuck up this dare
Well I am but one person in this thread, i'm sure someone will give you the punishment you deserve

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 5/15
Deny Dick December:3/6
Currently Denied
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 12:41 PM   #21
luna_

Quote:
Well I am but one person in this thread, i'm sure someone will give you the punishment you deserve
You're right. I'll tell you how my dare goes tomorrow

Old 11-11-2020, 05:36 PM   #22
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Unfortunately, that might be too loud for me, but if you're willing to modify the dare, I can do it. I can also take a punishment for being unable to do this.
Ok I can understand that so instead of slapping them I dare you to pinch each bare nipple 3 times every time you enter the bedroom for the next week.

As punishment next time you are alone in the house you will give your bare ass 25 spanks on each cheek using your bare hand.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 11:10 PM   #23
luna_

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Ok I can understand that so instead of slapping them I dare you to pinch each bare nipple 3 times every time you enter the bedroom for the next week.

As punishment next time you are alone in the house you will give your bare ass 25 spanks on each cheek using your bare hand.
Thank you for the modification.
I will make sure to complete this punishment whenever I am alone in the house.

Old 11-12-2020, 04:10 AM   #24
luna_

Default made a pm dare thread

Hello everyone!

I had made a new thread, but something went wrong with it. I'll be sticking to this one until I can figure it out!

Last edited by luna_; 11-12-2020 at 04:13 AM.
Old 11-12-2020, 05:07 AM   #25
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Hey getdare!

It was suggested to me that I post a thread in this forum, so here I am. I am just pasting the text from my blog post here, since that is easier.

I am new to this site, as you have probably noticed, and i would like some dares. My likes, dislikes and limits can be found in my signature. I do not have any toys, but I can use clothespins and other household items.

Keep in mind that I do live with other people, so I will only be doing dares in the bathroom and in my room, unless I am home alone. Also please note that I won't do anything loud, for example spanking (unless I'm home alone).

All that aside, I'm excited to receive my first dares! I'll give a detailed report for each dare I do as proof, too.

Have fun giving me dares!
Make and wear a tack bra one size too small.
Old 11-12-2020, 05:40 AM   #26
luna_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Make and wear a tack bra one size too small.
Unfortunately, I do not have tacks and would like to avoid doing unnecessary shopping for obvious quarantine reasons. Do you have something else you would like me to do?

Old 11-12-2020, 06:13 AM   #27
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Unfortunately, I do not have tacks and would like to avoid doing unnecessary shopping for obvious quarantine reasons. Do you have something else you would like me to do?
I'll think of something. Watch this space.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:12 AM   #28
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
OK then. Since you're not keen on going shopping here's something to keep you indoors. Every morning 11 a.m. go to your room and strip naked. Roll four dice and multiply to get a total = number of minutes you must stay naked. So unless you want to risk being seen you'll be confined to your room. If you leave it during that time for whatever reason you take your chance.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:16 AM   #29
luna_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
OK then. Since you're not keen on going shopping here's something to keep you indoors. Every morning 11 a.m. go to your room and strip naked. Roll four dice and multiply to get a total = number of minutes you must stay naked. So unless you want to risk being seen you'll be confined to your room. If you leave it during that time for whatever reason you take your chance.
Thank you! I'll do this one. How many days does this dare last?

Old 11-12-2020, 08:12 AM   #30
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Thank you! I'll do this one. How many days does this dare last?
As long as the current COVID lockdown continues in England so it's deemed you can go out again to get what you will need for the tack bra.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare blog, submissive