Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-23-2020, 11:15 AM   #16
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaexF View Post
Okay will do! And no, not sitting at tables.
Yes it was just a neutral query as trains vary so much as to configuration and whether they have tables or not. In UK some do some don't.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:46 AM   #17
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm a bit horny rn, and that sounds amazing. Someone else suggested that sort of too. Def gonna try that!

Edit: Maybe I can even do it at work?
Yes, perhaps even start that way from the beginning of the day before you leave home. Do not take any clothes with you at all. That way you will not have the choice to back out during the day!
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rog4four for this post:
Old 10-23-2020, 10:58 PM   #18
bee9
getDare Succubus

With the trench-coat:

Make sure your left pocket has a large hole so you could reach your pussy.

Each 5 minutes you either open up a button or rub your pussy a little bit.

Each morning roll a dice twice:
First roll:
1 - egg and butt plug during morning commute, nothing at work, egg at way back
2 - butt plug full day
3 - egg in the morning, butt plug at work, egg going back
4 - egg in the morning, nothing at work, egg and plug at way back
5 - egg and butt plug all day
6 - nothing in the morning, butt plug at work, both egg and plug at way back
Second roll:
1 - if you have egg you have to accumulate 30 min through the day of it being switched on at medium
if you have plug - you need to strip in a bathroom completely, re-lube it and insert again
2 - egg - same as 1, but on low
plug - you will have to cum in a bathroom, being naked. no plug = no orgasm
3 - 15 min on high
clothespins on nipples 15 minutes through the day
4 - egg - two runs by 30 min on low, can't stop
you have to cum before the evening commute is done
5 - egg - 2 hrs on low, non-stop in one go. if you have to stop you need to start afresh
clothespins on labia for 15 minutes
6 - egg - each transfer the egg is on high, while walking on medium

Enjoy
Old 11-21-2020, 11:36 AM   #19
FaexF

Smile

In the morning while it was still fairly calm. I walked to the back carriage wearing shoes, socks, jeans, no undies or bra, a shirt + jacket. So a lot!

The carriage was empty but the lights were on fully bright and outside it was pitch black. So while the train was moving, I couldn't see if people were looking at the train passing by.
A day from the PM's.

I got between the seats and took my shoes and socks off. I love being barefoot and this made me really excited. It was a few minutes until the next station so I had to hurry up. I took off my jacket and I made sure no one was around I stripped my pants off and took off my shirt.

I was now fully now in between the seats of the train and that made me very very wet.. I got instantly turned on because I, again, was fully fully nude between the seats. Imagine that!

I grabbed my bottle, tried to pee in it very fast. Some went beside some went in. While I sat there I quickly masturbated because the station got near..

I sat on the seat, nude. Really exciting. Got dressed again as quick as I could and stayed there. On the transfer I drank the pee (really salty..blegh). I don't think many people noticed though, about the pee.

-------------

I also was really busy at work. Sorry about that. I had set a picture of me topless as my background for two days and left my phone lying all around. It was nerve wrecking. When I wasn't there, I'm not sure if anyone saw. Nobody has mentioned it, so far.

Limits: family, edging, pics/vids.
FaexF is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to FaexF for this post:
Old 11-21-2020, 12:25 PM   #20
Ellie_Maid_321

I assume you wear a face mask to travel, try wearing a stuff gag (panties are usually good) then tape your lips, and lastly put a facemask on over the top?
Ellie_Maid_321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ellie_Maid_321 for this post:
Old 11-24-2020, 12:56 PM   #21
FaexF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie_Maid_321 View Post
I assume you wear a face mask to travel, try wearing a stuff gag (panties are usually good) then tape your lips, and lastly put a facemask on over the top?

Can do it tomorrow. Very naughty, I will do it with my wet panties.

Edit: Also the dare with only wearing a jacket, will do it soon.

Limits: family, edging, pics/vids.
FaexF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 02:13 AM   #22
Jamiehuub

Quote:
In the morning while it was still fairly calm. I walked to the back carriage wearing shoes, socks, jeans, no undies or bra, a shirt + jacket. So a lot!

The carriage was empty but the lights were on fully bright and outside it was pitch black. So while the train was moving, I couldn't see if people were looking at the train passing by.
A day from the PM's.

I got between the seats and took my shoes and socks off. I love being barefoot and this made me really excited. It was a few minutes until the next station so I had to hurry up. I took off my jacket and I made sure no one was around I stripped my pants off and took off my shirt.

I was now fully now in between the seats of the train and that made me very very wet.. I got instantly turned on because I, again, was fully fully nude between the seats. Imagine that!

I grabbed my bottle, tried to pee in it very fast. Some went beside some went in. While I sat there I quickly masturbated because the station got near..

I sat on the seat, nude. Really exciting. Got dressed again as quick as I could and stayed there. On the transfer I drank the pee (really salty..blegh). I don't think many people noticed though, about the pee.

-------------

I also was really busy at work. Sorry about that. I had set a picture of me topless as my background for two days and left my phone lying all around. It was nerve wrecking. When I wasn't there, I'm not sure if anyone saw. Nobody has mentioned it, so far.
Holy fuck this thread is hot, especially this dare! I'm from the Netherlands myself and have been completely naked quite a few times in the train, even in cars where there were lots of people. Never got caught fortunately.

And damn you also peed standing there? That's so hot and something I've tried before.

I dare you to sit at one place in a train car, take of your clothes and walk naked to the other side of the car, leaving your clothes behind. If you find this too risky I want you to do it at least topless and without shoes on.

Love: Being nude in nature, pee, pee drinking

Likes:Hidden public, risky public, masturbation, light pain, being controlled, edging, cum eating, anonymous exhibition

Dislikes: Getting caught, doing stuff after I cummed, longer dares

Limits: Social suicide, poo, torture, leaving marks, diapers, family
Jamiehuub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 06:50 AM   #23
Synchar

Drink

Hey,

Kan je wat specifieker zijn in je schema.
Laat iedereen weten hoe lang je over iets doet .
Hoe lang zit je op een bepaalde trein en hoe lang duurt het tot de volgende eraan komt. Zo kunnen de mensen je specifieker uitdagen. De rest typ ik in het Engels.

First train in the morning: without panties and underwear and edge as much as you can. Let us know how many times.
Second train in the morning: strip naked. You must orgasm
Tird train: no panties, no underwear and filled pussy. (egg, dildo, as you like)
Synchar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 10:01 PM   #24
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Before you start traveling drink a few glasses of water and wait until you need to pee before you leave for the station. When you cannot hold it until you are home or at work use the bathroom, rub your clit until you cum. During orgasm you are allowed to pee. When you can hold it until home or at work use the bathroom and edge 3 times before peeing, after peeing have 3 orgasm before you leave the bathroom. Enjoy
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 03:00 PM   #25
ginko11

Wear two different shoes on your commutes, or throughout the whole day. Or wear your shoes without socks, and fill your shoes with fruit, like grapes or bananas, and wear them all day with your feet squishing the fruit.
ginko11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hidden public, naughty, public