Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-15-2020, 05:12 PM   #16
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNew5 View Post
We’ve been talking about this for a while now actually. Her bull wants me to be pussy free. He wants to be the only one to please her sexually. So I know if he had the keys, I wouldn’t be penetrating anymore (not that I do much of that anyway). I still kinda like fucking my wife every few months, it makes me remember what I’m missing. But is it better to just forget what pussy feels like altogether? This is really the only thing keeping us from having gone trough with it already.
Then that's the perfect way forward. Wife and Bull each can have a veto on you so you've no unlock unless they both agree.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:55 PM   #17
BNew5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Then that's the perfect way forward. Wife and Bull each can have a veto on you so you've no unlock unless they both agree.
That is a huge step but it’s making my cage pretty tight just thinking about it. I’ve fantasized about being pussy free for a while but never thought we would actually go through with it. I just hope that she will still let me use my mouth. Not being able to eat her would be worse than not being able to fuck her. Thank you and everyone else who has responded. Because of all of you, I might be a pussy free chastity cleanup cuck in less than a week. And I’m still open to other life changing events if anyone has any suggestions. Remember, I’ll read each and every response on here to her and her bull and they have the final say if we do it or not. So I’m not really saying to, but you can pretty much kill my sex life and increase her’s exponentially with just a post.

Limits: public exposure, blood/scat/piss, illegal

Snap: billnewsom20
Kik: megnew451
BNew5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 02:25 AM   #18
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
That is a huge step but it’s making my cage pretty tight just thinking about it. I’ve fantasized about being pussy free for a while but never thought we would actually go through with it. I just hope that she will still let me use my mouth. Not being able to eat her would be worse than not being able to fuck her. Thank you and everyone else who has responded. Because of all of you, I might be a pussy free chastity cleanup cuck in less than a week. And I’m still open to other life changing events if anyone has any suggestions. Remember, I’ll read each and every response on here to her and her bull and they have the final say if we do it or not. So I’m not really saying to, but you can pretty much kill my sex life and increase her’s exponentially with just a post.
Well then. But the lockbox and padlock yourself. Do not take either out of its wrapper. Suggest to your wife she bring your device keys with her in case the Bull has any ideas. Then if your wife likes the idea when you meet up (the Bull surely will) it can be done on the spot. Your wife will have the keys but can't get at them and the Bull will know he's get her 100% for himself and you're not getting any with her or all. What sort oc device do you wear?
Old 10-16-2020, 12:53 PM   #19
BNew5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Well then. But the lockbox and padlock yourself. Do not take either out of its wrapper. Suggest to your wife she bring your device keys with her in case the Bull has any ideas. Then if your wife likes the idea when you meet up (the Bull surely will) it can be done on the spot. Your wife will have the keys but can't get at them and the Bull will know he's get her 100% for himself and you're not getting any with her or all. What sort oc device do you wear?
Right now I’m in a HolyTrainer so it’s not ideal to wear 100% of the time. But as long as I can get the keys for hygiene it’s not a problem. And even if I get the keys to clean myself and the cage, it still will take both of them to keep it unlocked. And I still have mixed emotions about her being 100% his. I don’t think I have a say in the matter now, it’s all up to them. I’m just hoping that it will only be pussy free from penetration. I still like eating, touching, and seeing her pussy. I hope she won’t decide to make her pussy his exclusively.

Limits: public exposure, blood/scat/piss, illegal

Snap: billnewsom20
Kik: megnew451
BNew5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:11 PM   #20
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Right now I’m in a HolyTrainer so it’s not ideal to wear 100% of the time. But as long as I can get the keys for hygiene it’s not a problem. And even if I get the keys to clean myself and the cage, it still will take both of them to keep it unlocked. And I still have mixed emotions about her being 100% his. I don’t think I have a say in the matter now, it’s all up to them. I’m just hoping that it will only be pussy free from penetration. I still like eating, touching, and seeing her pussy. I hope she won’t decide to make her pussy his exclusively.
Probably you need to upgrade to steel. Take a look at MatureMetal. As an option they will make locking pins with two holes so Wife and Bull can have the alternative of one padlock each. And with steel hygiene is not a problem

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, cuckold, hot wife, hotwife, humiliation