Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-08-2020, 10:21 PM   #16
Coolsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker28us View Post
From Now on You will Need to use Two hands for each of your bigger then or no child proof sippy cups or glasses that are for adults not a little child like yoU No Hott Coffee mugs or Cold tall soda or wine glasses for you kiddo! etc.... Also print out n practice cutting n drawing on or in the lines....For punishment must Write 1to 100 100xs
Enjoy wittl boi.
Thanks for the new rules. I’m a little confused on my punishment. Sorry if it’s obvious and I’m missing it but I don’t get it.

Likes- parental controls, being a little, being taken care of, giving up control, humiliation, cum eating(experimenting), being a brat, orgasm denial

Limits- scat, pee, hard anal, time wasting, hard pain, family, public, messy, illegal
Coolsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 03:05 AM   #17
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

You should wear kid-style clothing when you're home alone. Especially pajamas for sleeping in.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 03:40 PM   #18
Coolsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
You should wear kid-style clothing when you're home alone. Especially pajamas for sleeping in.
I actually have a pair of Batman pajama pants that I can wear. I’ll be sure to wear them at bedtime.

Likes- parental controls, being a little, being taken care of, giving up control, humiliation, cum eating(experimenting), being a brat, orgasm denial

Limits- scat, pee, hard anal, time wasting, hard pain, family, public, messy, illegal
Old 09-09-2020, 03:44 PM   #19
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

You must sleep with the light on for the next few days.

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 06:54 PM   #20
Coolsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Daring_Gamer View Post
You must sleep with the light on for the next few days.
This one might be tricky as I have problems getting to sleep to begin with. I’ll try it though. If I can’t do it I’ll be sure to report back so that I can be punished.

Old 09-09-2020, 08:28 PM   #21
bamadude01
getDare Devil

with the exception of your Disney movie each night, you should limit your screen time (tv, phone, computer, etc) to no more than an hour or 2 each day.
Old 09-09-2020, 10:51 PM   #22
Coolsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
with the exception of your Disney movie each night, you should limit your screen time (tv, phone, computer, etc) to no more than an hour or 2 each day.
This would be very hard as I use tech to communicate with family and friends mostly. Also I’d like to check into getdare As often as I can. Maybe a good compromise would be me listing a lot of my apps and the people in this forum get to chose how much time I get for each? If you have any other ideas I’m open to them as well. I would be using the screentime function on my phone to tell me when I’ve used up my time on certain apps.

Old 09-09-2020, 10:54 PM   #23
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

Instead of getting less screen time, all you can do on your phone is play kid games from the App Store. (Of course you can also go on GD and contact people.)

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 02:13 AM   #24
Coolsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Daring_Gamer View Post
Instead of getting less screen time, all you can do on your phone is play kid games from the App Store. (Of course you can also go on GD and contact people.)
This sounds reasonable. I still want to use my phone like a big boy but I guess I’m not a big boy now am I?

Old 09-10-2020, 07:55 PM   #25
Coolsub

It’s been half a week since I first posted this so you only have a bit longer to give me rules and task. This is pretty fun so I may continue it past a week

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time, parental controls, rules, task