Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-23-2020, 09:04 AM   #16
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
How dare you not be always ready to be fucked by anyone without warning!

See, if you are going on the bus or train late at night, and some dudes come onboard, they should be able to easily fuck you without any problems whatsoever...

To do this, this is what you need to do, you worthless most easy girl:
  1. Your pussy must be soaking wet at all times... Not just humid, soaking wet! Even when you are not thinking about it.
  2. Your nipples must be extremely perky at all times, too. During the summer and spring, this should be obvious to anyone.
  3. You must not wear any underwear, ever. No panties, no bras, no leggins, no anything that will block immediate access to any cock to your pussy or ass. You should wear tampons, and never female towels.
  4. You should only wear skirt and/or dresses. They should be the wide kind, not the tight ones. Remember, what we are looking for is for anyone to be able to easily lift it up and expose your holes for the taking by anyone at anytime.
  5. If you catch any guy staring at you, you must walk onto him and offer him sex, regardless of who he is (exception, do not offer sex to minors). If he says yes, fuck him. If he asks for your contact details, given them to him.
Didn't I told you where just another worthless and most easy girl?

I can help you with rules number 1 and 2. Just PM me.
Yes sir this slut understood all the rules given.. Thank you.. She will definitely try and follow

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Dominated by group of people
Ass insertions

-Limits
--pictures,public,toilet related, messy, no food items, toothpaste

Tools:
I only have household items

Private message me rule/punishmentz on getdare... 😉 U won't be disappointed 😆

Kik: annawhiteslut
Annawhiteslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 10:16 AM   #17
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annawhiteslut View Post
Yes sir this slut understood all the rules given.. Thank you.. She will definitely try and follow
jawameg (just another worthless and most easy girl), are you sure you will do this? Look that rules number 1 and 2 are absolutely impossible to follow without some additional help, which I will give you by PM only.

jawameg, that will be your name online in all sex related web sites and IM services, and other services online... From now on! Put in all your profiles and signatures that you prefer people to refer to you by that name, exposing to everybody what it means.

And, when referring to yourself, this is how you will do it:

"Yes, Sir, jawameg undestood all the rules given.. Thank you.. she will definitely follow them."

Of course, on your signature and on your profile you will state clearly that jawameg means just another worthless and most easy girl!

Every time you read the name, you will pronounce it in full in your mind.

You will also be forbidden to ever capitalize any references to you. The only time I have seen you do it is with the pronoun "she" (as in: "She will definitely try and follow"). Express your ideas differently so that you never need to use an uppercase letter, or simply leave the first letter of the sentence in lower case. Indeed, prefer to do the later, since it will be more humiliating and it will remind you each time that you do it of your worth.

You are forbidden to use the word try ever again, at least referring to any activity that jawameg is supposed to do, weather sex related or in real life. In real life, this rule is even more important for you to follow.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
slut, verbal degradation