Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-04-2007, 05:12 AM   #16
The_Last_Romantic

I was hanging out with my ex and her two little friends. We where in my family's secret Lagoon right off of the Priest River. Anyway I told them I had to go home and check in, I was 16 at the time and wasn't as well off as I am now. Anyway the Lagoon is deep in the woods so I thought I would take a short cut and go straight through the woods instead of going back and taking the path.

Well I hit a cliff wall *really just a steep bank* and said screw it, I'll go back to the path. Went back and there the three of them where naked and swiming. Now my girlfriend was a 7, her friends where 8's and twins. I was naked and in the water in a second.

They screamed at me at first, but after they got used to me we had a pretty good time. Decided to camp out there. We only had one tent, but thats another story.
The_Last_Romantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 08:37 PM   #17
yhcompuser

tried skinny dipping once only. with my girlfriend. at her place.
yhcompuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:43 PM   #18
Maeglin

Send a message via ICQ to Maeglin Send a message via AIM to Maeglin Send a message via MSN to Maeglin Send a message via Yahoo to Maeglin

I went skinny dipping again on the weekend. This time it was in the ocean - first time in a public place. My girlfriend and I went down to the beach, and it happened to be deserted - no-one in sight. We went in (was a bit cold, so we took our time), but once I was all the way in, I decided to take my bathers off, and oh boy... it was SO nice it just felt so good. She joined me in my state of nakedness, and we swam a bit longer, before heading back to the car and driving home naked.
Maeglin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:53 PM   #19
DareByrd
getDare Sweetheart

me and my friends always go skiiny dipping in the river by our houses...it is public, i dont think ive ever gone at night tho
DareByrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:13 PM   #20
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

skinny dipping is one thing but my dad makes us go to a NUDIST beach on hioliday. now if there were some cute girs there it wouldnt be so bad but its full of old ppl.... anyways ive been skinny dippin at that beach before now.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:08 PM   #21
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Yea I agree with cheesy dude when AI go there there are no girls my age just freaking old people trying to act young...It has scared me for life...
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:11 PM   #22
nebraskadonny

Multiple times. The first time was at the lake with a bunch of friends. And the others were at the local swimming pool where I worked as a lifeguard. We would swim after hours on a daily basis, and once and a while it would get a little crazy. Hooked up with a couple of coworkers there. It was different coming to work when you know you've had sex in the shower, on the front counter, or in the locker room.
nebraskadonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:21 PM   #23
Lord Beriskener

Well growing up in a Naturalist Family I kinda went skinny dipping every family vacation.... we always went to naturalist beaches and Retreats.

Still go to those naturalist retreats and beaches all the time... only diference between naturalist places and clothed places in no clothing. blah whatever nudity is not realy a big deal in my humble opinion lol

Last edited by Lord Beriskener; 05-16-2007 at 02:29 PM.
Lord Beriskener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:34 AM   #24
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Sadly nothing to tell!

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 09:48 AM   #25
Whitestar1983

Send a message via MSN to Whitestar1983

i have done skinny dipping serveral time with firends when i was younger. there was a hidden cove near where we lived.
Whitestar1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 07:46 PM   #26
GoddessRuxandra

Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessRuxandra

Yes...see this for a bit of detail http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1030
Old 06-23-2007, 10:26 PM   #27
DarinJax

I did some yesterday afternoon when my family was eating with family friends. They had a their own pool and no neighbors where out. It was very brief since I had no idea when they where finished. I think I wasn't caught because I saw one of the family friends.
DarinJax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:02 PM   #28
naularry

Yes, a couple of time.
See here for a story
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...5040#post15040
naularry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 07:16 PM   #29
love.ya.all.night

Send a message via AIM to love.ya.all.night

Yes, for fun by myself, for fun with friends, and dares. There really isn't a story to go along with it though.

If you wanna know pm me
love.ya.all.night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 08:11 PM   #30
Birthday Suit

I own a pool so I go skinny dipping alone quite often...I have with friends a bit as well
Birthday Suit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk