Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-19-2020, 04:33 PM   #16
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
That is NOT how limits work. Each person has a different set of things that they are willing to do. Just because I am not willing to do ass to mouth or drink my own piss, does that mean that I shouldn't be allowed to give those tasks to my sub? No! Those are things that he either enjoys or tolerates for my pleasure.

Littleone you do not need to explain or justify your limits, and nobody can ask you to break them if you are not comfortable doing that. You did nothing wrong and do not need to be punished for not being willing to do something.
Thank you very much for your kind message, it’s much appreciated

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 04:35 PM   #17
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersVoice View Post
Write the following on a piece of paper...

Your First Name
The date you do the dare

Then write this shopping list...
Bread
Milk
Sugar
Vibrator
Butt Plug
Batteries

Fold the paper in half and when you are out, leave the piece of paper somewhere that someone will find it. Make sure no one sees you leave the paper as this isn't about exposing you.

Sit somewhere close(ish) so you can covertly see when someone picks up the paper and reads is.

Enjoy the hidden embarrassment.

M.V

Brilliant, clever and very embarrassing date, thank you sir

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

Old 01-19-2020, 08:49 PM   #18
MrMae

While your friend is over, you are going to have your holes plugged. Buttplug in your ass and small dildo in your pussy. Right before your friend comes over, put 4 ice cubes in your ass before plugging it. Throughout the night, you are to subtly fuck yourself with the dildo and plug every hour. If you are feeling brave, tie some rope around your crotch to hold the dildo and buttplug in place as well.
MrMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 03:49 PM   #19
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMeg1 View Post
While your friend is over, you are going to have your holes plugged. Buttplug in your ass and small dildo in your pussy. Right before your friend comes over, put 4 ice cubes in your ass before plugging it. Throughout the night, you are to subtly fuck yourself with the dildo and plug every hour. If you are feeling brave, tie some rope around your crotch to hold the dildo and buttplug in place as well.
Yes miss I will try and complete this. Thank you for your dare miss

PM ME DARES

Old 01-20-2020, 09:51 PM   #20
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleone19 View Post
I’m also now planning on going into town shopping for a few homeward bits and I’ll also need to do a weekly food shop. Give me dates for those? Preferably not tings I need to buy as I have a tight budget. Thanks
How about leaving (hiding) your bra with the oranges in fruit section before making your way around for food shopping, and retrieving it once done?
If you’re really brave, leave your panties with the cucumbers as well.

Enjoy!
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 01:36 AM   #21
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
That is NOT how limits work. Each person has a different set of things that they are willing to do. Just because I am not willing to do ass to mouth or drink my own piss, does that mean that I shouldn't be allowed to give those tasks to my sub? No! Those are things that he either enjoys or tolerates for my pleasure.

Littleone you do not need to explain or justify your limits, and nobody can ask you to break them if you are not comfortable doing that. You did nothing wrong and do not need to be punished for not being willing to do something.
So you see it's fine to give a punishment as a dare, when it's a dare thread, and not a punishment thread?

Maybe I should be more clearer in my posts when I get on a sub, or a switch. I thought it was really funny that it was her limit. That what drew all my attention to that post. As for me, I follow the rule, don't give it out, if you wouldn't do it yourself. I have limits in play, like scat, and if you check all my back post, you will not find one. I also have a hard time, with toilet bowl play, and adult diapers, because of scat. When I see it, as a like that a sub has, I avoid the post, and playing with them in private. Also I have a thing about edge play, doing it alone. I don't give out those dares. For me edge is always 2 people, if something goes wrong, the other person can call for help.

I'm cutting it here, I don't want to go into a rant.

(https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...93#post3894093)

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 01-21-2020 at 08:28 AM.
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 02:05 AM   #22
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleone19 View Post
I’m very sorry sir, please give this slut a punishment for being so naughty. Piss drinking is a limit because I would hate it so much, don’t know if I could force myself to do it. Please be kind sir
I'm not going to punish you girl. I want to make you aware of what you did. As in making it right, you should contact the member you punished and say sorry.

We all make mistakes on the board, even me. But when it pointed out, or you notice it was a mistake, it's better to take responsibility for your actions and own it, and then try to make it right.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 05:52 PM   #23
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
So you see it's fine to give a punishment as a dare, when it's a dare thread, and not a punishment thread?

Maybe I should be more clearer in my posts when I get on a sub, or a switch. I thought it was really funny that it was her limit. That what drew all my attention to that post. As for me, I follow the rule, don't give it out, if you wouldn't do it yourself. I have limits in play, like scat, and if you check all my back post, you will not find one. I also have a hard time, with toilet bowl play, and adult diapers, because of scat. When I see it, as a like that a sub has, I avoid the post, and playing with them in private. Also I have a thing about edge play, doing it alone. I don't give out those dares. For me edge is always 2 people, if something goes wrong, the other person can call for help.

I'm cutting it here, I don't want to go into a rant.

(https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...93#post3894093)
Every person receiving a task has the option to accept it or not. It was something that they listed as being willing to do, and she was perfectly within her rights to hand that out as a task.

I agree, my personal risk profile is such that I will not hand out tasks to my sub or any other person that I find "edgey" or potentially dangerous. I do not want to task responsibility for something going wrong. That is how I play with Jaro as well, and we have been together for over 3 years.

However, he has likes and interests that are not something that I would do as a sub. However, they do not have to be limits for me as a Domme. That is MY prerogative. Just like it is the prerogative of any person giving out a task. It is fine if that is what you choose to do, but it does not mean that she was in the wrong or owes an apology for what she did. If the user had said something about being unhappy with her choice, maybe she would have negotiated with him/her to make it something more enjoyable.

In your view, you would not be able to ever give out any kind of task about inserting anything vaginally, putting a pin or toothpaste, or even having a sub touch her clit ... it just doesn't work that way.

I will end this conversation here as well. If you would like to debate further, you are welcome to PM me.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 01-21-2020, 08:45 PM   #24
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

While your friends are there, wear a crotch rope. Tie it as tight as you are able making sure it goed between your labia as well.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 10:39 AM   #25
littleone19

So my best friend came over last night. I had a glass of water just before I arrived and had my naughty little ass plugged, with my lil dildo in my pussy. I felt so full I could barely walk properly. After about 30 mins I excused myself to the toilet cus my dildo was so uncomfortable so I took it out oops! I drank another glass of water in the first hour and was feeling alright. Having the butt plug in was so uncomfortable and made me feel like such a naughty slut. In the second hour I drank another glass, and at this time I was staring to feel an urge. By the third hour I was so desperate for my friend to use the bathroom and really didn’t want to drink another glass, but I did. Finally in about the fourth hour my friend used the toilet and I went straight in after only just pulling my slutty panties down in time. She stayed over and just before bed I took out my butt plug cus I thought I would struggle to sleep with it in. I felt so naughty all night and my pussy was soaked. Hehe thank you for your dates, I tried to combine them- please give me moreeee xxx

PM ME DARES

Old 01-23-2020, 02:16 AM   #26
littleone19

Free day today, please help this slut to learn that she can’t just play with herself all day hehe. Please give me painful tasks and pee rules to occupy my silly mind xxx

PM ME DARES

Old 01-23-2020, 11:37 AM   #27
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Drink a liter of water after not having used the bathroom for an hour. Then wait an hour. Now wearing just a coat leave your apartment with $1. You now must get a can of soda. Drink it. And then walk around the block where you got the pop, or find another way to wait for 10 minutes and walk home.

If a coat doesnt cover you enough you may wear one extra item of clothing (no underwear) but now you must find two different places to buy a pop

Yes, you should be barefoot. You may carry emergency footwear, but only put it on if made to, and if someone asks why you are barefoot, tell them about this dare and ask them for another.

If you must wear shoes, than follow the rule above for extra clothing. (So you might wind up going three places and drinking 3 sodas.)

Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 04:09 PM   #28
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Drink a liter of water after not having used the bathroom for an hour. Then wait an hour. Now wearing just a coat leave your apartment with $1. You now must get a can of soda. Drink it. And then walk around the block where you got the pop, or find another way to wait for 10 minutes and walk home.

If a coat doesnt cover you enough you may wear one extra item of clothing (no underwear) but now you must find two different places to buy a pop

Yes, you should be barefoot. You may carry emergency footwear, but only put it on if made to, and if someone asks why you are barefoot, tell them about this dare and ask them for another.

If you must wear shoes, than follow the rule above for extra clothing. (So you might wind up going three places and drinking 3 sodas.)

Enjoy.
Love this date thank you, I think I’m going to struggle to not go pee pee- what happens if I need to go pee pee? If I make it home in time am I allowed to use the big girl toilet?

PM ME DARES

Old 01-23-2020, 04:29 PM   #29
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

If you make it home, you can pee in a bowl and shower with it. Is that good for you?
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 04:33 PM   #30
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
If you make it home, you can pee in a bowl and shower with it. Is that good for you?
Ow yes okay thank you. May I shower properly straight after?

PM ME DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
20/f, dare, pain, pussy, slut