Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #16
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

ahh cliff hangar !!! gotta get the rest of that dare/bet done, and soon!!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:52 PM   #17
the Bean

Send a message via MSN to the Bean

woo 2nd page. i will begin writing the net part now dared to perfection. expect it tonight, tomorrow latest.
the Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:09 PM   #18
Charlieisme333

Wow, this is really good. I like all of the description, and I'm glad this isn't about a slave-master idea or something too disgusting (like some other stories). Keep it up!
Old 08-10-2007, 04:25 PM   #19
Leblonk
Account Banned

this story is great! by the way prity girl i pmed you
Leblonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 02:42 PM   #20
the Bean

Default Part 6

Ok guys, this is the next part. Enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it. The Bean

At first I thought I was dreaming, but no, I was wide awake. I looked again, and this time I was sure. Yes, definitely there, I told myself-the first glimmers of sunlight peeping out over the hill. I could see the first dazzles as it skimmed over the surface of the dark and silent sea ahead of me.
“At last!” I whispered to myself. Now that the long wait was over, I had only a few minutes till it broke over the hill and flooded the city with light, the Top along with it, and then maybe I would be able to get a way out of here.
After 5 hours in the hollow of the tree, with barely room to move, and just a small hole to see out of, I was pretty pissed. I was pissed at the guys (and the girls for that matter), pissed at nature for making nights alone in the woods anything but a picnic for me, but most of all, I was pissed at myself never to have another game of truth or dare ever again. I again pushed the nagging thoughts that said I had sworn again and again during the game that truth or dare was the best thing ever to be created by man, bar the invention of Pimms and Pokèmon before it turned gay.
It could only be a few more minutes till the first of the sun’s rays broke over the crest of the hills from which it hid behind, and flood the city in its golden rays. The ray’s wood reach the Top and I would have light once more.
And with light, comes day. And with another day, comes revenge.

I shook myself awake, and remembered with horror my current position. My erect penis stood stiff and impossible to hide. It was tying to poke through the holes between the buttoned up front of my boxers. The guys behind me had stood up and were laughing uncontrollably, making jokes about my erection. I barely heard them. Amy and Jenna were stood by my feet, the bag of my clothes in Amy’s hand. They were laughing as well.
My attention was on Sophie, who had not straightened up, and was grinning evilly down at me. I realised with horror what was next; the imminent most embarrassing thing that would ever happen to me. She grabbed the waistband of my boxers and pulled. Unfortunately (or fortunately, you choose) my erection chose that moment to finally burst through the hole in the front of my pants. Sophie pulled sharply down, and my penis took the full force.
Along with the obvious pain you get forcing a boner downwards, it also pulled my already stretched foreskin along with it. The pain was quite unbearable, and I let out a sharp yelp. Unthinking, I hurriedly detached my penis from my boxers, but too late, I heard another big rip, and a huge tear appeared, ripping yet another piece of my clothing.
I finally got free, and stood up, rubbing my sore erection and trying desperately and unsuccessfully to hide it. The guys had given up trying to stand, and had fallen on the floor, no energy left. Amy and Sophie were staring at my fully erect penis, and giggling; Jenna had turned away, laughing. Turning, I saw Lee, and thought I caught him staring at my arse, his eyes glazed like he had been staring dreamily at it. No, I thought, as he saw me turn and snapped back, looking embarrassed. Could he have been?
I had no more time to think about it, as Mike had got shakily to his feet.
“Right, off you go then Beany Boy,” he ordered. I looked around the group, shocked. I felt too embarrassed. This was too much, I thought. I never meant it to be like this. I realised the only way to get over it was to do it. I began to run.
The sharp stones and twigs hurt my feet as I ran the short distance out of the wood, but I soon reached the field. This felt better, I thought. The wind was blowing, the grass was soft. The sun was hot, but the air rushing against my naked body kept me cool. This isn’t so bad, I admitted to myself. I was actually beginning to enjoy myself.
Dead Mans Field was about an acre big, and was made up completely of long tussocky grass, apart from a rough and thin tack that ran around the outside. I don’t know why it was called Dead Mans Field, but at that moment I didn’t really care. The others had come up to the field to watch, but they quickly lost sight of me as I ran the lap, as the grass was so tall-it was never cut up here. Halfway round and I was on my own. I couldn’t hear the others’ jeers and laughter from where I was, and was completely out of site. I stopped for a breather; the adrenaline having covered how tired I was. Running in this heat was tiring, though I was pretty fit. I slumped down in the grass for a minute.
It was then I heard the rustling. At first I thought it was just the wind shaking the grass, and the blood pounding in my ears hindered me from hearing any better. But then I heard it again. Someone was brushing the grass away from themselves, walking a path through the tall grass. I held my breath, suddenly alert again. The rustling was coming nearer, and I thought it was coming from the direction I had just come. Then all of a sudden, it stopped. I crouched, ready; for what I didn’t know. I heard a low whistle, breaking the otherwise silent and tense atmosphere. That was enough for me. I bolted up, and dived for cover in the middle of the tall grass, out of site of the track.
The rustling started again, very near this time. And then a movement caught my eye. Something was coming down the track, straight towards me…

Now i need your opinion. I had two ideas, though not sure which to go with. Should the thing be a dog, with its walker, and the dog smells me, or should it be Lee come to find me, and he turns out to be gay? Opinions please, and thanks.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:31 PM   #21
hotnpimpin

it should be a dog, with its walker
hotnpimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 01:39 AM   #22
the Bean

ok, good choice, cos i really didnt know wot to write about the other one....
Old 08-12-2007, 04:16 AM   #23
the Bean

Default Part 7

Ok guys heres the next part. Its a bit shorter but i felt it was a good place to stop. Enjoy, The Bean.

I stifled a yelp as I saw a huge Alsatian trotted down the path from the direction I had come. He was sniffing the path way, and working his way over to me. I froze, not daring to move an inch. It was a vicious looking monster; its mouth hung open, revealing its rows of sharp, white canines. Its long pink tongue lolled out of its mouth, and it was so close I could hear its pants. It could not yet see, as far as I knew; the grass saw to that.
I noticed a collar round its neck, but there was no owner in sight. I daren’t move to look. The Alsatian was coming closer. The anticipation was getting to me, and I really needed to pee. I was sweating, and the excitement mixed with the fear was making my penis grow again.
The dog suddenly stopped sniffing-about two or three metres away from me separated by nothing but a wall of tall grass-and looked straight at me. My eyes widened in horror; it had definitely seen me. My mouth hung open in shock. I was willing one of the guys to find me and see where I was, but I knew they wouldn’t. The dog let out a low growl, barely audible; but I heard it. It stalked towards me. I was frozen to the spot, my mind overcrowded with the thoughts of those long sharp teeth.
Suddenly, the dogs face was inches from mine, its snout poking through the grass. I fell back onto my back in surprise. The dog walked through the grass, and stood right over me, preventing me from moving; not that I felt I could move right now. Another low growl sounded in its throat, but turned to a whimper of surprise suddenly. Oh God, I thought. My erection had burst up with the excitement, and it was brushing against the dog’s belly. The dog turned its head to my penis to investigate. I gasped in horror, imagining those jaws clamping down on my penis. I closed my eyes and whimpered as the dog bent its head to my erection. I tensed for the imminent pain, but instead I felt a warm, wetness on my cock. I slowly squinted through my eyes. My lips quivered at what I saw. The dog was licking my penis.
“Oh Christ!” I whispered. I slowly reached a hand to try and push the head away, but as soon as I moved, a growl rose from the dog’s throat. I stayed put, unable to move, while the dog continued to lick my dick and balls. It licked the sweat from around the midsection, and it was an amazing feeling; the warm wet tongue stroking my cock and balls. The penis throbbed. I was paralysed with fear, excitement and pleasure, all from a dog.
The dogs tongue then moved down to my arsehole, and it began licking my arse. I slowly lifted my pelvis, giving it a better angle. What the hell am I doing, I wandered. I was being given oral pleasure by a dog in the middle of the field. The dogs tongue was beginning to penetrate my hole, its tip reaching inside of me. I stifled a moan of pleasure.
But then I heard another sound, one I dreaded. The whistle cam again, and the dog lifted its head. I looked up, suddenly terrified. I heard the owner calling what I presumed was the dog’s name. The dog didn’t move, and turned its attention back to me. It was then I saw it. I hadn’t given much thought through the time, but now I was horrified by what I had failed to realise. I saw the dogs own erection protruding from its underside. The dog was a boy, and I realised what it wanted to do. It made gestures and tried to push me with its head to make me turn over. I began to back away. No way, I was thinking. No way in hell!
The owner called again, his voice shockingly close. He must have been on the track by now. The dog began to bark at me.
“Shut up!” I hissed. It wouldn’t. The owner had started towards the barking. It was now or never, I thought. I scrambled up and dived further into the grass, and the dog tried to follow me, its barks ringing around the field. But before it could jump after me, the owner grabbed it by the collar, and dragged it out of the grass and down the track.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:52 PM   #24
the Bean

well, no one seems to care about this anymore, so unless anyone says otheriwse, i'm gonna stop it
Old 08-17-2007, 05:14 PM   #25
Leblonk
Account Banned

no continue! i like it! and guests often think a story is good but they casn't post so then the story doesn't get finished!
Old 08-17-2007, 07:28 PM   #26
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

I'm definitely liking it. Thank you, Bean!
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 08:14 PM   #27
x_daringbaby

No, do continue please! Great story!
x_daringbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 03:26 PM   #28
the Bean

oh goody. will do then. And to all you guests visiting, stop reading all the stories and dares and so on and sign up! Its free!
Old 08-19-2007, 10:50 AM   #29
Leblonk
Account Banned

come on hurry up!!! please?!?!?!
Old 08-24-2007, 09:31 AM   #30
the Bean

sorry people i havent been on for a while, i will start writing it now

Advertisements