Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-19-2018, 08:23 PM   #16
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Today's game is target practice each player will get a turn both throwing and being the target. A direct hit to the target will dump mess on the target player and award the thrower 500 points. I hit to the ring is worth 200 points. Each player gets 3 throws. Ezeperalta has selected GR1959 to be handicapped for the game that means he will be throwing from 5 feet further back then everyone else. She also gets to pick the orders an has decided she wants the clean chair so she will be the first target while Gr1959 throws.

She take her place as he steps up to his throwing line and picks up the balls. His first throw goes into the ground short of the target. His next one is another ground pounder. The last one is wide of the target no points this round for Gr1959. Ezeperalta gives a little laugh at him as the pass each other.

Please pick a number 1-5 for the next game post it here so everyone knows which you picked.

Now it's Gr1959 turn to be strapped into the target chair while Sawyersays throws. He steps up to the closer throwing arm and picks up the first ball and let's it fly it's a miss but close to the target. The next throw is an out ring hit. The last throw is a miss.

Now it's Ezeperalta turn to throw and Sawyersays turn to be strapped into the chair. She steps up and picks up the ball throws it missing the target. The next throw is a hit to the ring. The last throw nails the target dumping custard on Sawyersays.

So after this round its Ezeperalta in the lead with 1400 points, Gr1959 in second with 700 points and Sawyersays finally on the board with 200 points. Before we go on to the last round it doesn't seem fair that Gr1959 didn't get any points but also didn't get any mess so Ezeperalta is given a bucket of chocolate sauce to pour over him as a reward. She also will receive advantage in the next game.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 09:29 PM   #17
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the stage is set for round 3 I choose to go first and have GR throw at me. Since he is handicapped, having to throw from further back. Hopefully this advantage pays off. I cross my legs as I take the seat and watch him throw. It's a big relief as his first 2 are short. Clearly this advantage is working, he lets the 3rd one sail. Thankfully, its wide of the target. I stand up feeling like I have a great chance to win this round and this game.

I look on but Sawyer can do nothing. It's not that hard I think as GR escapes clean as well. Clearly a woman needs to do the job here as Sawyer takes the seat I focus in on the target. The crowd is growing restless as my first 2 miss the bullseye. I take a deep breath and "clank". it hits the target and watch the custard fall down on him. Thinking I have seen way worse from this game. Nova hands me a bucket and tells GR to sit as I walk up to him and dump chocolate all over his head. Hoping this luck continues into the last game as they guys are definitely seeing the worst of this tonight.

I choose number 4.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 08:23 PM   #18
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The next game is mystery bucket dump. It works like this each player will pick a bucket to sit under 4 contain messes one contains confetti and 2000 points. Now for one of you this will be your last game of the week so choose wisely. Ezeperalta goes first in picking right before she stats to move I whisper something in her ear then she heads for bucket 4. Next up is Sawyersays who goes for bucket 1, last up is Gr1959 who heads for bucket 2.

First let's see what you are missing out on let's turn over bucket 3 is tipped over spilling treacle out on and empty seat. Well that good that means that there is only a 25 percent chance that the points are under the unpicked bucket. Let's see what is under bucket 1 please. Ezeperalta since you won the last round I think you should pick whose bucket we start with so whose is it going to be? She picks Gr1959. His bucket tips forward and he is covered in canned cat food. Oh man that stuff smells. Alright now it's time to see what is in bucket number 5 it tips over covering the empty chair it soy sauce. Ok we now know for sure that one if you is getting points and the other one well I hate to be you. On the count of 5 let's dump both buckets. One the audience joins in two THREE, FOUR FOUR AND A HALF. As both players flinch and tence expecting to hear 5 and the buckets be dumped. Hahaha got you oh FIVE!!!! They tip over nothing comes out at first but the confetti stars to slowly float down on to Ezeperalta while clumps of sour cream splatter down in Sawyersays.

That means that Ezeperalta has 3400 points, Gr1959 has 700 points and Sawyersays us trailing in last place with 200 points. Unfortunately our fun and games with one of our contestants has come to an end. Ezeperalta you have taken first place for the week that means our fun with you is over and you have won the thousand dollar cash prize for the week. But before you go and get cleaned up for our prize round which of our to losers do you want to handicap in our 1000 point round that will decide who is second and who is facing the loser wheel?

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-20-2018, 08:38 PM   #19
SawyerSays25

So here I am for the next round. Round number three and after that last challenge I feel embarrassed not only losing to a girl but the fact that I am a complete mess and look pathetic. Let's hope round four is better.

They wheel at the next game and I see it's target practice. Oh right!! I played baseball in highschool this should finally be right up my alley

GR has the handicap and will be throwing from five feet further back then the rest of us.

GR takes his seat and I throw the first ball. I missed but it was so close. Damn I say!! I need all the points I can get. The next throw hits the outer ring so at least some points but not enough. I throw the final ball and it totally missed. I think I am trying to hard now.

I'm the final player to go. I get strapped to the chair. Ezeperalta will do the throwing. First throw a miss. The second throw an outer ring hit and the last one you guessed it a bullseye. Dumping custard all over me. I just can't believe the utter mess I am in. It can take get any worse I tell you.

After these rou is have a whopping 200 points. I dont think I can win this now but hope I can at least come in second.

I chose chair one.
SawyerSays25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 08:52 PM   #20
SawyerSays25

Back from break and it's time for the next to final round. I take my seat at number one. GR is at 4 and Ezeperalta is at number four. I hear the seat with confetti is worth 2000 points so this game is not over for me yet. The host shows us seat number 3 and it was a mess that none of us got. So that's great. Still hoping I got the point is.

Ezeperalta choses that we will reveal what GR had next in his seat. They tilt the bucket and out comes cat food. Eeeeewwww that's nasty.

So it all comes down to this her or I have the points. The audience count to five. And I tense up wondering what's going to happen. Nothing happens for a second and then I start to see confetti. Thinking it is me since I felt no mess I pump my fist and look up and just as I looked up PLOP sour cream lands right in my face. Nooooooo I can't believe it. Ezeperalta won the game. I go to shake her hand and congratulate her but she quickly backs away.

Unfortunately she gets to pick the player to handicap in the final round that determines who wins. I'm playing so poorly I hope she just gives me a pass. Not sure how much more mess I can take. I do not want to go to the loser wheel.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:50 AM   #21
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As I walk towards the center of the stage and Nova explains the rules I shake my head frustrated that it's still anyones game even though I practically won every round so far. I should have stayed clean in the first one if it wasn't for keeping the game going in heads up. By now the pie and gunge on my head and shirt have been wiped off the best I could from that round. Nova whispers to me as I walk past to choose my seat first. "Don't sit in 1 or 3" I smirk as I was planning to sit in seat 1. Instead I choose seat 4 as I watch the guys chooses there seats. I hope the advantage was that and no tricks were being played.

He chooses to dump seat 3 which pours out on an empty seat I lean away to avoid treacle splattering on me as the crowd is disappointed that nobody was under that one. I smirk, thinking this advantage stuff is for sure helping.

He then asks me to choose the next bucket. I'm really curious to see what is under 2. I almost gag when its tipped out as the crowd roars. The cat food pouring on him looks like vomit and smells awful. Plus I hate cats. I sure hope he doesn't, although he might now!

He then walks over to seat 5 as I lean away from that as well. Knowing that if this isn't confetti then I should win. I smirk when it dumps out soy sauce, crowd once again disappointed that the mess goes to waste.

The tensions builds as they get ready to flip both buckets, but I have confidence that my advantage will play out and that I will win. As they get to 4 I raise my hands in victory but then there is a hesitation and I tense up a bit before finally hearing 5. Few seconds later and I feel the confetti falling down on me. I look over at what would have been me. Sawyer is coated in thick sour cream, it keeps plopping down, doming his head entirely in white. "Thank god for advantages!" I snicker. I wipe away the gold confetti as I stand up, most of it not sticking to me since I am somehow not insanely messy like usual.

I walk up next to Nova before either player can congratulate me as he tells me I won 1,000 dollars. I smile, "I was always better by myself then with teams dragging me down" Then tells the crowd there is a round to be played before I get cleaned up. I get nervous a bit as he explains it, knowing that these games have taken awful twists before. I pick Sawyer to take the handicap as I try to be fair and plus he deserves to lose. As they get ready for the game I patiently wait to get cleaned up.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
Old 11-21-2018, 09:04 PM   #22
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright it's time for our final game of thr this week show. It's an opstical course run. But there is a twist our runners will have eggs placed in there underwear they will have a 30 second penalty added for each broke or lost egg at the end of the course. The opsticals that they must complete are a balance beam walk over a gunge pit. A wall climb, over and under 5 logs and finally a rope swing. Ezeperalta has picked Sawyer says to get the penalty for this round so he will get 12 eggs in his undies while Gr1959 gets only 6. Now we can't have Ezeperalta with nothing to do so we have armed her with a bucket of gunge balloons to chuck at our contestants as they go through the course.

The eggs are loaded in. Players are you ready? Then go. Gr1959 stars off quick and is pulling away from Sawyersays till he gets nailed in the face by as blue gunge balloon and tumbles off into the gunge. A second later ine hits Sawyersays in the feet and he slips unfortunately one foot slips to the left and one to the right beam causing him to land straddling the beam ouch that looks like it hurt. And us that egg yolk pooling in his pants that can't be good. As he slowly recovers GrGr1959 trys the bean again only to again be knocked into the gunge. Mean while Sawyersays has managed to crawl across the beN and is now get up to start the wall climb. On the third time across Gr1959 finally clears the bean and starts up the wall. As Sawyersays reaches the top of the wAll he is hit in the face by 3 balloon causing him to lose his grip and slide down the wall to land with a splash un the gunge pool at the bottom. Gr1959 has a similar experience but manages to swing over the wall and slide down it but in doing so eggs yolk can be seen running down his legs. He takes off for the log opsticals ducking under the first one and crawling over the second one ass Sawyersays finally clears the wall. He runs frantically ducking and jumping the logs making up ground and over takes Gr1959 right before the rope swing. Sawyersays grabs it and swings across hitting the finish line with a time of 4 minutes 43 seconds. Gr1959 slips from the rope and crawls out of the slime pit to cross the line at 6 minutes 54 seconds.

Sawyersays starts celebrating his victory. But wait we still.have the egg penalties to determine. Gr1959 lost or broke 4 eggs doing the run that means his time adjustments with the penalties com to 8 minutes 54 seconds. Sawyersays lost 9 bringing his time to 9 minutes 13 seconds making him the LOSER!!!!!

Ezeperalta and Gr1959 you may hot the showers and clean up and change. Don't worry Sawyersays we have a special cleanup meathod for loser. A dunk tank wheeled out that is filled with literal ice water. Climb up and take a seat while members of the audience get a shot at you. Sawyersays spends 30 freezing minutes being repeatedly dunked by audience members before being sent back to change into the clothes he was wear.

Tomorrow we will have Ezeperalta prize and the final part if Sawyersays punishment.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 11-22-2018 at 04:32 AM.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:47 PM   #23
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As I see the final set up I am pretty happy I don't have to go on the course. I wouldn't look forward to having eggs put in my panties. I take my place and quite enjoy chucking the gunge balloons often times aiming for their heads. What a messy round and it turns out the handicap costs Sawyer and he finishes in last. I try not to feel bad as I see what he will be enduring, that looks like its going to suck.
I head back and take my lovely hot shower, enjoying most of the shower as I thankfully didn't have much to clean off me. I get out changing into my clothes - a light blue short and distressed jean skirt, black tank top, dark green thong and bra and flip flops. I head for the stage a bit early, excited to get my prize and hoping that there are no twists. I try to keep positive as I stand and wait.

Old 11-22-2018, 05:31 PM   #24
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

And we are back for the final part of this week's show the prize and punishment round. The first par will be Ezeperalta spinning the prize wheel. The possible choices on the wheel are a day at the spa, add 100 dollars to her winnings, a all expenses paid vacation, a shopping spree, double her prizes, spin again, advantage next week and my personal favorite lose everything . She walk over to the wheel and gives it as hard spin. Round and round it goes till it lands on spin again. She gives it another go it goes round snd round and stops on vacation. Congratulations Ezeperalta you have won a trip to Las Vegas for a weekend enjoy.

Now for the fun part of the evening Sawyersays' punishment. He walks over to the other wheel less thrilled to be spinning then Ezeperalta was. His fait will be either pillory, stocks, wamarinia, muck plunge, winner's choice, or tar and feather. He reluctantly gives it a spin and it lands on stocks. Oh we are going to have some fun.

He is quickly led over to a set of leg stocks which have the holes spread very far apart. Now it would be to much fun if we put him in there as he is right now so Strip him please. With that two stage hands quickly set to work he struggles so the crowd explodes in chantsbbnof strip him strip him.he soon finds himself naked trying to cover up his personal are as he is shoved down in ther hard cold bench. His legs are quickly pulled apart exposing him more then the board is dropped andf locked trapping them that way. Next his arms are grabbed and pulled behind him and handcuffed leaving him helpless and on full display. Now it's time to mess him. Ezeperalta as winner is given first go she picks up a squirt gun filled with freezing custard and aims it right at his crotch he pleads but she pulls the trigger spraying s hard stream of the stuff right at his private area to the roaring aproval of the crowd. The Gr1959 his handed tar to use on his head. After that audience members are draw at random one pies hid crotch rubbing it in ss he does. Another squirtsvranch dressing on his face. The its mayo rubbed over his chest. Then comes ketchup and mustard squirted over his body. Curry is pour over him The finally come a large dumping of four.

Now there isnoneblast thing to do we need a photo of our loser click. This photo a long with the before photo from his entrance to the show will go in our hall of shame next to his name. The hall of shame is both s gallery on the website and a the entrance hall to our studio here where we will display all of our losers for all to see and laugh at. Good night folks and we hope to see everyone back next week.

After the show has ened Sawyersays is released and quickly usher6 out the back door of the studio with no chance to clean or even dress. His clothes are thrown out behind him and the door locked leaving him to throw his clothes over his messy body and make his way home in shame.

If you would like to play in the next round please fill this out.

Please fill this out if you want to join

Hair Colour:
Hair style:
Eye Colour:
Height:
Build:
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio:
Special information:

and finally

Do you want a real messy forfeit if you lose...or is this just Roleplay for you?:

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-23-2018, 12:51 AM   #25
Matildachi

Yeah, am in - never noticed first game till too late
(Travelling a bit so need keep checking - if selected)

Hair Colour: Truly dark brown, but very very changeable (dyed light brown just now)
Eye Colour: Brown (when not using contacts)
Height: 5'3"
Build: Curvy, with 34D and normal ebony ass
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: White mini skirt, 6 inch heels, Red lycra t-shirt, Black bra and thong
Special Request: In to win (& stay clean)
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matildachi for this post:
Old 11-23-2018, 03:27 PM   #26
SawyerSays25

So sorry. I was away for the holiday. Here is my next entry.

I'm so mad as I am told I will be the one with handicap. I am told I will get 12 eggs in my pants instead of the normal 6. This is going to prove very interesting. The stage hand comes over and pulls out my shorts and underwear and drops the eggs in. Oh my gosh feels so weird with so many eggs all around front and back. GR and I get in position. He tried to wish me luck. I want no part of it.

The game is underwat and I take off like lightning but GR is faster until he gets hit in the face with a gun balloon . Lol that helped me. I take the lead but only for a moment as a balloon hits me in the feet causing me to slip. I go down hard on the beam. Almost forgetting I have eggs in my pants I hear the cracking sounds underneath me. Thank God it wasn't my balls I say but that's not going to do me good. I think k about three cracked. I feel the yolk running.

I reach the top of the wall before GR so feeling pretty good. But as I get to the top I am hit with 3 balloons causing me to lose the grip at the top and I slide all the way down. Landing in the gross gunge pool. I get backnon my feet though again and make it over. I ran fast jumping over the logs frantically I am making up ground and have a decent lead now. I grab onto the rope swing and swing access and make it a Ross the finish line with a time of 4 mins 43 seconds. Not bad. GR came across at 6 mins 54. I did it!!
the rope swing. Sawyersays grabs it and swings across hitting the finish line with a time of 4 minutes 43 seconds. Gr1959 slips from the rope and crawls out of the slime pit to cross the line at 6 minutes 54 seconds.
Unfortunately the victory dance is short lived. I broke 9 damn eggs. And with penalty my time increased to 9 mins 13 sec. I can't believe it. I am so defeated. I really thought being young a d athletic I would win this game but here I stand a nervous wreck wondering what the punishment will bring because I know from shows I watched this can be brutal. So I stand wait.

So before the punishment round begins I am told I will get to get clean. Oh thank God because this is so gross. But then I see they still have more tricks up their sleeve as a Dunk tabn is wheeled out. It's filled with ice cubes tons of them. I will be placed on top and for thirty crazy minutes people can dunk me in the ice water. Omg it's so cold. Over and over I get dunked. One time was bad enough but it seemed like everyone hit the target. The audience really enjoyed it too. Thank God I kept my clothes on as this water gave me severe shrinkage. I didn't need more embarrassing then I already got. I have plenty as it is.

After the 30 mins is up I head back to change and almost forget that I still have not spun the wheel yet. Omg what else is coming.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:58 AM   #27
Aus_Filth

Hair Colour: brown
Eye Colour: brown
Height: 6 foot
Build: Slender
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: t-shirt and compression shorts
Special information: In to win like everybody else

and finally

Do you want a real messy forfeit if you lose...or is this just Roleplay for you?: Real messy, so long as I can accommodate it
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 05:20 AM   #28
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I need at least one more player for the game to get it started but even more would make it more fun.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-24-2018, 07:52 AM   #29
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I walk up to the center of the stage. Standing in front of the wheel. Still nervous that some nasty trick will be played as the audience cheers me on. I spin the first time, skirt riding up a bit as I bend a bit to spin it. "Spin again" I tense up hoping it just means "spin again" and in fact it does. The previous show that took place here clearly has me on edge. I spin again "All expenses paid vacation!" I smile hoping that this is going as good as it actually is. Nova tells me its a weekend to vegas. I don't complain one bit as I step to the side. Sure it could have been a week long to Hawaii or some Caribbean island but I'll take what I get.

As I then watch Sawyer punished in front of everyone. Yep the punishments are still pretty bad I think to myself as I take the squirt gone and aim for his junk. He pleads but I think I can pass it off as helping him cover up. Plus the crowd loves it.

After a weekend spent in vegas having a great time with a friend on Nova's and the show's dime. I come back and figure I should press my luck and come back for another round. Hoping things continue to go my way.

Hair Colour: Dark Brown, straight and down to my mid back
Eye Colour:Brown
Height:5'6"
Build:On the slender side of average. I am always told guys like my butt
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: I show up in black yoga pants, pink tanktop, yellow bra and thong and flip flops
Special information: In it to win it. Why else would I be here?
Just roleplay

Old 11-24-2018, 10:22 AM   #30
dandushma

I'll be in!

Hair Colour:black
Eye Colour:black
Height:5"7
Build:average
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: gym shorts and t ahirts
Special information: in it to win money and stay clean of course!

Just wanted to point out it's a bit hard to find this thread. The tags seem to be messed up
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gameshow messy roleplay, gamshow, messy