Let's get a bit crazy...

24h denial.
Open blinds on all windows.
Take note of time.

Strip naked,
Blindfold yourself,
Tie feet together,
Tie hands behind back.

Now you are to get around the house, and find 10 different objects to fit your pussy. You can only pick 2 from the same room.
If you manage to find an item, ride it for a minute or 2, and leave it inside until found another object.

Once all 10 items have been found, undo ties but remain blindfolded, and repeat with same objects, in same order, now raving your pussy for 5 minutes while spreading as wide as you can. Slap pussy 10 times with object when done, then move to next item on all fours, carrying previous object by mouth.

Afterwards you can undo blindfold, and clean up while still naked.
Remain naked for equal amount of time as needed to perform all of the above.

Have fun,
Thank you, I did this yesterday. I stripped naked and then opened all the blinds. The time was 8:11am. I used one of my old school ties to tie my ankles, another as a blindfold and a scarf to tie my hands behind my back.

I started in my room and found two items. It was difficult to ride with my hands tied but I managed. I kept it inside until I found the next thing to use. Once I found the next item I took the first out and put it near to the doorway so that I would know what I had used. I then used the second one for a couple minutes.

I had to shuffle to my parents room to get the next item. I found two items in their room as well and left the used items close to doorway again.

I then shuffled to my sisters room. By the time I'd finished with the second item in her room I was really horny and wet so it was hard to keep that one in as I got to my bathroom.

It took longer to find something in the bathroom so it took a bit longer. It was really hard to get down the stairs and it took me at least 5 minutes to figure it out.

It took ages for me to find anything in the living room and I'm sure someone must have seen me. Eventually I found something and moved on to the kitchen.

That was the last item to find and by this point I was really horny. I untied my hands and ankles and crawled back upstairs. I then found the items from where I'd left them in the doorways.

I edged 6 times using the items for 5 minutes each. I was seriously horny by the time it got to using the items to spank my pussy.

The spanks hurt and made me even more horny which was very very frustrating. Crawling and carrying them in my mouth also made me horny as it was slightly degrading.

I then undid the blindfold and cleaned up. I found out the items I used were:
Pen
Perfume
Mascara
Eyeliner
Pencil
Pen
Bodyspray
Toothbrush
Plastic ornament
Wooden spoon

When I checked the time once I'd cleared up it was 10:57 which meant everything had taken 2 hours 46 minutes. I then remained naked for another 2 hours and 46 minutes.
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post:
Old 08-30-2018, 08:53 AM   #17
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Here's one which might be fun.

Start by getting naked and find a coin and something you can with both hands (like a bar or a piece of rope) and edge for the first time.

The task is some corner but with a twist. There'll be 3 stages each getting longer (should take just over an hour in total), once you complete one stage edge and move onto the other stage. For each stage put the coin between the wall and your nose and hold the object behind your back, if you let go of the object or the coin then you have to edge and restart the stage.

The 3 stages are
  1. 10 minutes
  2. 20 minutes
  3. 30 minutes

Since this may be pretty hard you can come back after some time and do it again but you must restart and not cum until you're finished.
Thank you, I did this yesterday.

I used a 2p coin and used an old school tie to hold, then did the first edge. The first 10 minutes was easy enough and I didn't drop either of the items. Once it was done I edged. The 20 minutes was harder and the 2p slipped a bit, luckily it didn't drop, although my nose had started to hurt.

The 30 minutes caused more problems. After the third edge I was feeling very horny and it was more difficult to stay still. I dropped the 2p after 12 minutes so edged and reset the timer. This didn't help with how horny I was which made me squirm more and I dropped the 2p again at 19 minutes. I was very frustrated after the 5th edge and dropped the 2p after 7 minutes so I had to edge again. I finally managed the full thirty minutes but at this point I was very horny and frustrated, my nose and arms ached. I was done after about 2 hours.
Old 08-30-2018, 09:57 AM   #18
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Spank your clit with a wet wooden spoon 69 times as hard as possible. Counting each spank out loud with the text "<number>, thank you, may this dirty whore have another, please"

No pauses in between are allowed. If you have to abort, you will have to start from 1 again.
Once you have reached 69, you may finger yourself to orgasm, as long as you sick on at least one finger of your dominant hand.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 11:03 AM   #19
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by maledom12 View Post
so you will need close pins tooth brush and tooth paste and some string or tape and something to smack your pussy with

first you will take the toothbrush And use it to rub toothpaste on your clit and all over you pussy next you will put 2 close pins on each nipple and 2 on each labia use tap or string to tie you labia to your thighs now your clit should be burning from the tooth paste so you need to rub more on it with the tooth brush and keep rubbing till you edge then stop and immediately clamp your clit with a close pin now spend the next 5 min pulling on all the close pins then yank the one off of your clit and spend 1 minute smacking your clit with the chosen object now if you have completed this you may cum but once you come you must rip off all other close pins
Thank you I did this earlier. I started brushing toothpaste onto my clit,it felt cool at first before the burning sensation started. Once it was burning I moved on to brushing toothpaste onto the rest of pussy.

I put two plastic clothespins onto my nipples first then two onto each labia. The two on my nipples hurt the most, but not as much as the toothpaste stung. I then taped the clothespins on my labia to my thighs.

At this point the toothpaste was burning quite a lot. Despite how much the pain made me horny, it took 15-20 minutes for me to edge with the toothbrush and toothpaste. The clothespin then going on my clit hurt a lot as it was sensitive from the edge.

Pulling at the clothespins for five minutes hurt but it made me really horny. It didn't sting as much as the toothpaste. Pulling the lathes pin of my clit hurt loads especially followed by the 1 minute spanking with my hairbrush. Spanking always turns my on loads so at this point I was very wet and horny. I was relieved when I could cum but the pain from yanking off the clothespins just made me horny again
Old 08-30-2018, 02:32 PM   #20
masochistic-brat

Default Report for PMed dare

Dare:
Spank your left boob with the bristles side of a hairbrush 100 times

Report:
The bristles of my hairbrush are quite hard so this hurt quite a lot. I paused every 25 so I could make sure my hits stayed as hard. My left boob was light red after the first 25, the bristles created little circular indents. By fifty it was turning mid red and stung quite a bit. At 75 my boobs was mid red and hurt a lot. The spanking made my very horny by now. At 100 my boobs hurt quite a bit, was a solid mid red and had lots of indents from the bristles
Old 08-31-2018, 01:25 AM   #21
Thehumantoilet

Band-Aid My dare

First, get a long stick or dildo. Insert it fully into your pussy. You may slightly pull it out every time you do a task from this list:

50 ass spanks
50 pussy spanks
Scratch your nipples 10 secs
Clothes pegs on nips 1 min
20 face slaps
Rub hairbrush on nipples
Butt plug 1 min

Once the stick is out, you are not quite done. Take a fully nude photo (no face) and PM it to me and ANYONE who asks.

You are now free.
Thehumantoilet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 12:25 PM   #22
A.foy93

I'd like to see you in the bath tub and as anal isn't a limit., I want you to lie back and get that ass hanging over your face and I want you to fuck until you piss over your face
A.foy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 09:08 AM   #23
masochistic-brat

Default Report for PMed dare

Dare:
I want you to start this task out in your bra and underwear. But to get to that point, we need to determine what colors you’ll be wearing. I want you to flip a coin for each item. Heads is red, blue, yellow/tan, white. Tails is green, purple, black, pink.

Before you put your outfit on, I want you to rub a huge glob of toothpaste onto your nipples and clit. Put your outfit on and give yourself a bra connection wedgie. Flip your coin to determine how long you’ll be in it. Heads is 20 minutes. Tails is 40 minutes. At the halfway point of being in it, I want you to edge yourself once.

When the time is up, I want you to take both items off. Your bra will go off to the side and I want you to stuff as much of your panties inside your pussy as possible.

Next, we need to give you a spanking. I want it on your ass using the bristles of a hairbrush while your ass is facing your window with the blinds up. Flip the coin to determine how many times you will strike each cheek. Heads is 75 per cheek. Tails is 150 per cheek. As soon as you are done, I want you to sit on your ass and bring yourself to another edge.

Still sitting on your ass, you’ll use the bristle side of the hairbrush to spank each tit. Flip the coin to determine the outcome. Heads is 40. Tails is 80. Edge when done.

Next, I want you to take your panties out of your pussy and put them in your mouth. Flip the coin to determine how many times you will use the non-bristle side of your hairbrush to spank your pussy. Heads is 100 times. Tails is 50 times. Take the panties out and edge yourself afterwards.

For this next part, I want you to act like a pet. I want you crawling around on all fours and I even want you to eat from a plate and drink from a bowl that have been placed on the floor using only your mouth, just like a pet would. What you eat and drink will be up to you.

Once you finish your snack, it’s time finish this task up. I want you to grab a marker and put the following on your body: “CUMSLUT” across your waist, “WHORE” across your tits and an image of a big dick on your stomach. When you’re done with that, I want you to take the marker and fuck yourself until you cum twice.

Report:
I flipped a coin for bra colour first and got heads. I chose a tan bra. The next coin flip got tails so I chose a black thong.

I put a load of toothpaste about the size of a 10p on my clit first and then on each of my nipples and rubbed them all in. By the time I'd put the toothpaste on both my nipples my clit had began to really burn. The braid connection didn't hurt much in comparison to the pain of the toothpaste on my clit and nipples. The pain started making me quite horny. I flipped tails so I stayed in it for 40 minutes. After some time the wedgie started to hurt and by half way I was very horny so it didn't take long for me to edge.

When the 40 minutes was up in stripped off my bra and panties. I got all but a small part of the thong up my pussy.

My blinds were already up when it was time for the spanking. I flipped heads so it was 75 spanks per cheek. Spankings always make me really really turned on. The bristles left small indentations where they hit my ass. When I was done in sat on a desk chair which is hard and wooden and completed the edge. By this point I was beginning to become frustrated with how horny I was.

The hard surface was starting to make my ass hurt more when I began spanking my tits. I had got tails when I flipped a coin so did 80 spanks to each tit. My tits are quite sensitive so they both really hurt by then end and had turned a mid red colour. The next edge made me even more frustrated.

My thong was then taken out of my pussy and put in my mouth. The next coin flipped showed tails so I began spanking my pussy 50 times. I'm not sure whether the spanking with the bristle side of the non-bristle side of the brush hurt more. They both gave different types of pain. The bristle felt like lots of little pricks whereas the other side was more of a bruise type pain. I took the panties out and did another edge.

I then prepared some cereal on a plate and water in a bowl and put them on the kitchen floor. I got on my knees and began to crawl around and act like a kitten. I returned to the kitchen and began eating the food and drinking the water. It took a while to eat and drink it all.

I then got up and got a black sharpie. In capital letters I wrote CUMSLUT all the way across my waist, WHORE all the way across my tits and the image of a dick covering almost all of my stomach. Considering how horny I was by this point it didn't take me long to cum twice.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:13 PM   #24
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Listen to Cals Curse, a hypnotic file that can result into feeling the need for permission to orgasm. For the next two days, listen to this file at least seven times and at least three times each day. Should the curse be effective, keep listening to it at least twice a day.

Different people have reported different results when listening to the file. I am curious as to the effect it has on you.

The file:
Cals Curse. Know that there are methods and websites that can extract the mp3 file from the soundcloud website. That way you can listen to it on your phone.

Side note:
I love reading your reports. It is clear that you put some effort in them!
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 10:18 AM   #25
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
Listen to Cals Curse, a hypnotic file that can result into feeling the need for permission to orgasm. For the next two days, listen to this file at least seven times and at least three times each day. Should the curse be effective, keep listening to it at least twice a day.

Different people have reported different results when listening to the file. I am curious as to the effect it has on you.

The file:
Cals Curse. Know that there are methods and websites that can extract the mp3 file from the soundcloud website. That way you can listen to it on your phone.

Side note:
I love reading your reports. It is clear that you put some effort in them!
I started this today as I didn't have an opportunity before. I've listened to it twice so fare today.

I'm not sure whether it's working or not as I haven't tried to orgasm yet today, however listening to it leaves me horny and wet.

I'm going to listen to it twice more today and then three times tomorrow. I will update you when these are done. Hopefully a full report will be written by late tomorrow afternoon/evening
Old 09-06-2018, 10:28 AM   #26
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochistic-brat View Post
I started this today as I didn't have an opportunity before. I've listened to it twice so fare today.

I'm not sure whether it's working or not as I haven't tried to orgasm yet today, however listening to it leaves me horny and wet.

I'm going to listen to it twice more today and then three times tomorrow. I will update you when these are done. Hopefully a full report will be written by late tomorrow afternoon/evening
That the file makes you horny and wet is good on its own I am curious how it goes.

I've done an experiment before with Cals Curse and got mixed results. Some indeed ended up being unable to orgasm without permission. What are you hoping for? Do you hope it will work thus you are forced to endure the embarrassment of having to ask permission to cum? Or are you to keen on physically being able to orgasm whenever you wish?

By the way, if you want the file as mp3, just send me a pm.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 05:55 AM   #27
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
That the file makes you horny and wet is good on its own I am curious how it goes.

I've done an experiment before with Cals Curse and got mixed results. Some indeed ended up being unable to orgasm without permission. What are you hoping for? Do you hope it will work thus you are forced to endure the embarrassment of having to ask permission to cum? Or are you to keen on physically being able to orgasm whenever you wish?

By the way, if you want the file as mp3, just send me a pm.
Thank you for this task. I listened to Cals Curse 7 times over the period of 2 days.

The idea of hypnosis itself makes me extremely horny, and listening to this made me very wet. I wasn'the sure whether I hopen it would work or not, although I think I was leaning more towards hoping it would work.

I found it half effective, I suppose. I had a deep urge to listen to it but if I'd wished to I could have ignored it. I found that when I listened to it at night it was more effective, possibly because I was more tired and therefore more relaxed and susceptible to the hypnosis.

I think I'm going to listen to it twice a day for the next week- one in the morning and one at night- and see how it effects me
Old 09-09-2018, 08:34 AM   #28
Everill
getDare Devil

After cal's curse (if hypnosis works for you) you look at getting triggers.

Some ideas
  1. A trigger to make horny
  2. A trigger to make you feel embaressed
  3. A freeze trigger
  4. A secret trigger to make you obey (might be an idea to only send this to people you trust )
  5. Maybe even one which makes you pee

I'm not that experienced with hypnosis to recommend any files or even to know if files exist for each of the ones I suggested but it might be fun if they do.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 08:04 PM   #29
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
After cal's curse (if hypnosis works for you) you look at getting triggers.

Some ideas
  1. A trigger to make horny
  2. A trigger to make you feel embaressed
  3. A freeze trigger
  4. A secret trigger to make you obey (might be an idea to only send this to people you trust )
  5. Maybe even one which makes you pee

I'm not that experienced with hypnosis to recommend any files or even to know if files exist for each of the ones I suggested but it might be fun if they do.
If hypnosis works well for you, and you decide to pursue it further, warpmymind dot com has a fairly extensive library. I would add the "strip trigger" to the list, as well.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
creative, humiliation, punishment, slut, whore